No idea what I'm even doing

I've just found this site that looks kind of complicated, but I think if I get introduced to it by people I can learn my way around this site very fast.

Anyways, I'm mainly here for RP that includes interesting settings and interesting characters maybe with powers. I'll probably be a sort of complicated villain most times as that's my favorite kind of character XD. I think what's most important though in RP is the relationships with others that you establish both in the story and outside. I hope to improve the RP experience of all who come in contact with me.

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams; I understand that it's rather complicated seeming, and it's something we're working on simplifying, so if you have any feedback by all means shoot me an EcchiText, or make a topic here. That said if there's anything I can help, then please don't hesitate to ask, AntRedG5. 

• Community Administrator

Hello, welcome to EcchiDreams, it's good to see you here with us. I know it looks complicated; as Wolfie said, we're looking at simplifying it although at the moment we're looking at some changes for the Public RP. If you need any help, or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. The RP side of things is pretty much my bread and butter here on EcchiDreams lol I will answer all EcchiTexts sent to me regarding the subject.