Hello everyone, I'm new here.

Thank you very much, everyone, I deeply appreciate the warm and fuzzy gestures, although, I HARDLY have any time to RP with people, I will SURELY get around to trying my best to stay active, if there is a rule to inactivity that someone may be kind enough to acquaint me with?

59 minutes ago, Saraphia said:

I'm a nobody but I'll say welcome anyways. 

WELCOME TO....(thinks for a bit to long..) TO ECCHI, HOPE YOU ENJOY YER TIME HERE. -Saraphia ^_^

Nahhhh, you aren't a *nobody*, you're a somebody cause your name is Seraphiya.

17 minutes ago, Temaelrin said:

Welcome to EcchiDreams @ibbyk91 1f600.png

Thank you very much, kind Sir.

10 hours ago, SMFoxy said:

Hey there, ibbyk91, and welcome to EcchiDreams.
Hope you're enjoying your stay so far, and if you need any help, feel free to ask any time.
I'm sure you'll definitely meet a few interesting people... xD

Sweet Dreams~

Hello there, thank you very much. I will feel free to ask ANY time, assuming that *said* ANYTIME is rudely your eating, sleeping and breakfast time.

few ehn? With my activeness, yer damn right I will find a few, ahahaha.

1 minute ago, Temaelrin said:

Hey, no problems. Please refrain from double/triple posting though. It's no big deal I just merged your posts together. But it's generally not looked to highly on, 'round these parts. 1f604.png

Oh yes, I, I, uh, have quite a habit of that, ahaha.

• Community Administrator

No problems 😀 

If you wanted to quote multiple posts the "+" Icon next to 'Quote' will allow you to select, and 'Edit' on the other side of Quote will allow you to edit your post. For reference here's a picture of what I am referring to:

image.png