Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Temaelrin

Corrupted Dreams~

Temaelrin

Welcome to the Dark Corner of EcchiDreams.

The sinful area filled with dark perversion and mayhem. 

This game is simple. Corrupt, pervert, the dream or wish of the poster above, and post your own dream or wish. (It doesn't have to be a real dream/wish)

For Example:

"I wish I had a horse."

"You get a horse, however it's from the depths of hell. It fucks you every night and is plotting to over take the world." I guess would be a good one.

"I wish I had a waffle iron"

"You are turned into a waffle iron."

"I dream of a day where there is no wars."

"Earth is destroyed and/or enslaved. Congratulations. We're at peace." 

And so on. I hope that explains the concept. Here's on to get you started:

I wish I had a £1,500,000. 

Neptune

You get the £1,500,000, but you started up a Meth lab, but now Gustavo Fring is trying to kill you. But the bright side you can hide a bomb in a wheelchair! Use that move wisely!

I wish I had some ice in my drink.

Temaelrin

Ice is dropped into your drink but it's too much, the drink over flows and spills everywhere. If you had anything electrical on this desk then it's gonna be covered in that spilled drink.

I wish I had an apple.

Manni

You now have an apple...your Adam's apple...that was extracted from your throat while you were sleeping...

I wish I had someone.

Temaelrin

You are now cloned and what rotten luck he's evil.

I wish Police Brutality didn't exist.

Manni

Wish Granted, the police now have FATALITIES instead. FINISH HIM!

I wish I had a good job.

Temaelrin

Good job huh? You're a drugs lord and manufacturer whilst you live life free, in luxury and comfy. The lives of the people your drugs are ruining through gang violence would leave a nasty scar on an otherwise good persons conscious. Can you live with that, sir?

I wish Minecraft could be made into a virtual reality game. 

thedude

Minecraft is now a virtual reality game but everyone is constantly using it and it can only be used as a personal tormenting machine. You are living in a perceived hell alongside all humans but in a separate world from them.

I wish my crush liked me back.

dragonsrage

granted but he disappears the moment you touch him

i wish for a master XD

Temaelrin

Wish Granted, however s/he is some kind of sadomasocistic nut job and a complete psycho. His orders are not even followable. 

I wish I had a bowl of Ice Cream.

thedude

You now have a bowl in the shape of icecream in your urethra.

I wish I was getting lots of wonderful, pleasurable sex very soon.

Edited by thedude

Kevlar

Wish is granted, but you found out from your doctor the very next day that you contracted STD from 10 different women after some pleasurable sex last night. Plus, each woman is pregnant with your child. Talk about a double whammy.

I wish to enslave the world with sex.

Temaelrin

You get the wish, but you're always on the receiving end. You'll tire of it eventually and everyone that's had sex with you. You don't even get a drink or to eat, and pretty much have to fuck in your own sweaty filth. They'll follow your orders sure; but they won't stop fucking you. Even if you order them.

You won't last long.

I wish someone would shine a silver lining on what I just said.

thedude

At least she goes out with a bang, but now everything good about her situation is taken from your life permanently.

I wish I was female.

Temaelrin

You become a female. However you're not a very convincing one, and congratulations. You're 8 months pregnant. ^_^

I wish you a merry Christmas. [Never too early]

thedude

(f**kin damnit man!)

My christmas is merry, but at the expense of yours. You try a new sexual pleasure and it goes horribly wrong, leaving you unable to copulate for the rest of your life.

I wish there were no bad effects from this wish.

Temaelrin

Wish granted. There are no bad effects. But then there aren't any effects at all. It was as if you didn't wish anything at all. 

I wish I had unlimited money. 

SMFoxy

Granted, but nowhere will accept your money. Ever.

I wish I had bacon that I would be able to eat.

Temaelrin

Granted. It's Veggie Bacon. 

640px-1x01_-_Veggie_Bacon.jpg

I wish winter would come quicker. xP

thedude

Winter is here now but never leaves, the Earth descends into madness as we cannot grow food and the lakes and oceans gradually become solid from the eternal coldness and we can no longer thaw it for water. You just killed the entirety of life on Earth.

I wish all my writing was done forever.

Temaelrin

This is too cruel. :(

Your hands are now gone, forever. Like *poof* gone. It means no more doing things you'd usually your hands for, but it does mean no more writing. For now you have to dictate everything to the person who wrote Twilight. She's adding her own words in there. It's a dark day indeed, my friend.

I wish (A certain payments processing company that I'll call...) MoneyBuddy* wouldn't be such absolute tossers. :)

* which is meant fictionally, not to be confused with any company's actually called MoneyBuddy. I'm not actually allowed to have any reference to the real Payments Processing Company on my site, as ordered by them. Thats another dark day on free speech...

thedude

You are a truly terrible person!

Your wish is granted except now your entire life is narrated by The Annoying Orange and you live the rest of it in Saw's dungeons.

I wish life wasn't so cruel.

Lilith

Wish is granted. While your life is cruel-free, it brings over plenty of misery instead, causing you to lose everything rather slowly.

I wish I had a million dollars to clear my debt.

Temaelrin

You pressed a button which means someone dies and you're added to the list of the next person to die when you press that button. [Wasn't there a movie like that?]

I wish I was polymorphous. 

Jorix2

(What's polymorphous)

I wish For a cake.

Edited by Jorix2