Old church

Just now, ShuyaHideaki said:

He reaches down once more, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her up so that she's face to face with him

"What's the biggest size you've ever taken?"

A normal woman might of cried in pain at being lifted by the hair, but Luzu only smiled, reveling in the fact that she was being treated like the whore she was "Oh, I don't know. The dicks just...cum and go for a whore like me. Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, maybe bigger."

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

He grins and knows that he can definitely go bigger. He puts her on her stomach and moves her legs so that her ass is up in the air, placing himself at her entrance before pushing inside of her.

"That's good to hear~"

Luzu smirks as the half-breed manhandles her, putting her in the best position to use her. As her ass was up in the air, one could also see her pussy,pretty much permanently dripping wet. Then she gasped as the large cock entered her, already filling her with pleasure. 

He grins and fulfills her wish for his thrusting, pumping his hips in and out of her. His long, thick cock didn't even fit into her anymore and just under half of it was out in the open air. He starts thrusting roughly, pushing her cheeks and upper body against the cold, tile floor of the church

He smiles and thrusts rougher and harder into her, letting his body take over once again. He reaches up and grabs her by the hair, pulling her up just so that he can growl his words into her ears

"Don't think that you'll be stealing any energy from me, succubus~ I am part demon after all~"

Luzu smiles "With how your fucking me? I think that's reward enough. I'll be satisfied for days! Or at least until I find another stud." Luzu shrugged "All I have to do now is just drain your balls. In fact, let's make this even more fun." Suddenly, a warmth spreads through Luzu's body into Chazin's. Luzu is casting an aphrodisiac spell.

He smiles as her takes a small vial of blue liquid out of his pouch, taking out his cock and rubbing the liquid all over himself. He thrusts back into her, the liquid being spread all out around her insides. It was a stronger aphrodisiac than what she'd just tried to cast on him, and now her insides were numb to everything but pleasure

"Oh my God!" Luzu yelled, the combination of her own aphrodisiac plus the one rubbed all over the half-breeds cock was making her go insane with pleasure. In fact, that is all she could feel right now, intense pleasure bursting from inside of her. It was as if the cock of the gods themselves were penetrating her.

The gigantic length of the half-breed's cock made it so he was literally rummaging through her internal organs as he thrust inside of her, in and out. If Luzu wasn't a demon, she'd most likely just be dead. Instead it was like an explosion of pleasure, feeling her insides go to and fro. Her moans and yells of pleasure echoed through the walls of the church and she was pretty sure that they could be heard blocks away. Though her ability to orgasm was already accelerated by her nature, the pleasure she was getting from being fucked by this beast of a half-breed was most likely going to get her to squirt all over him cock soon.

Suddenly Luzu's eyes went blank with pleasure and mouth opened wide, her tongue sticking it. She was in complete ecstasy. After a few more thrusts, she suddenly began to shake and tremble and soon her pussy was squirting all over Chazin's dick. But it didn't stop there. She just kept having orgasm after orgasm, the torrent of liquid and pleasure seemingly never-ending. 

The amount of cum that the half-breed was releasing inside the little demon was so much, the torrent inflated her belly until she practically looked pregnant. With this much cum she just might  be. But even her belly couldn't contain all of his cum and it began to pour back out, onto his dick and onto the floor.