Keiko blushed a bit when Yuuto kissed her, but didn't stop him. "Take care," she said simply, letting him walk away while she ate some more of her dinner, having eaten somewhat more slowly than Angela or the boys.

Angela forgot where she was when she got excited to fight, and rubbed the back of her head nervously when Vergil reminded her.  Nevertheless, she followed him energetically, looking forward to training with Vergil, even though she knew she'd have to take it easy on him while he was getting the hang of his abilities again.  Once in the room, Angela stretched a bit in anticipation, and flashed a confident smirk at Yuuto when she caught him peeping on the looming sparring session.

• Love 1

Time: 5:45 PM (17:45) 

We enter the large room filled with nothing but space, heavy equipment for every family member to use and I look at a specific spot on the wooden floor while Angela strangely smirks at something. I ignore her overconfidence as I kneel down on the floor as I tap the floor with a specific tab order with my right hand to see the floor lifting up to reveal my old weapons and I sigh at the sight of it since I would never imagine I would use this once again. 

"Well, here we go..." I mutter.

I grab two pistols which I put them on my back pistol's holders and grab some special grenades which will come handy against Angela. I grab a special scythe and put behind my back since I won't use this weapon just yet. I turn around toward Angela while I began to reload my two handguns and looking at her seriously.

"Let's see what my sister is capable of, I hope I don't hurt you too much since Keiko will get mad at me," I smirk.

• Love 1

Angela scoffed when Vergil pulled out a pair of handguns.  Not only did she think of all guns as weapons only suitable for cowards but unless he had ammo for them designed to stun or deal non-lethal damage, what was the point of wasting the ammo in a sparring session.  The grenades, too, but non-lethal grenades were more common than non-lethal ammo.  Sure, she was confident in her ability to dodge bullets and grenades, but she didn't see the sense in any of it.

Regardless, when Vergil pulled his scythe out, she pulled out her swords.  The right-hand sword was the one she got from her biological father, having a slight curve to it while being very long, wide, and thick, whereas the left-hand sword was the one she got from her military instructor.  Just as long, wide, and thick as her father's sword, but without a curve.  This broadsword was edged at both sides and was straight, whereas her father's warsword had one edge and was curved a bit.  She kept both blades razor sharp, and wasn't considering using them for sparring.  But if Vergil was using lethal weaponry for practice purposes, she wasn't about to disadvantage herself with non-lethal weaponry.

• Love 2

I hear Angela scuff at my weaponry which I smirk at her overconfidence to take me and take lightly of these weapons I had for a very long time which will be her downfall once she realized the lethal this things can pack. 

"Based on your reaction I can probably guess you are thinking the line of but Vergil, normal gun and bullets won't work on me. That I can dodge a grenade with my eyes closed and it won't affect me at all you say." I explain as I stop, "Well, I will gladly prove you wrong Angela, we never fought once since I always did take care of you and in a way, admire your capability as a fighter." I add.

I notice Angela taking two blades as she looks confident and ready to start. I sigh as look at my handgun as I stretch myself for a bit and use one handgun to shoot below her feet and not actually aiming at her since I want to test the water first. 

• Love 1

"Actually, I was thinking 'guns are a coward's weapon, and why waste live ammo on a sparring session,' but whatever," Angela sneered at Vergil's comments.

Taking his test shot as a sign to start the fight, but not reacting until after the shot collided with the floor due to paying attention to where he aimed, Angela ran up to Vergil and leapt above him, aiming to land blade first on him, her two swords stretched outward and ready to meet him.

• Love 1

Soon as Angela-nee took notice of me from her direction, I widened my eyes and made a gesture using my right index finger to my mouth like a ssssh. As she turned back towards Vergil nii-san, I sighed in relief then continued to look onward to what these two might showcase.

In my mind, "Wheew, thanks Angela-nee.."

With Vergil-nii with a scythe and dual pistols, and Angela nee using dual swords...it was one fight that I was not sure what the outcome may be..

I started to tense up the moment Vergil took the first shot near Angela-nee, "Oooh, here we go!" Excited and smiled for a good fight.

Edited by Yuuto Hiroshige
  • Love 1

"Waste? Hmph, you worry too much just like Pixel about where these bullets come from and think what you like Angela." I reply.

Angela began to take action as my eyes blink to see her movement a bit fairly and leap above me as I see her swords aiming at me which I retaliate with my gun shooting one blade away but not reacting fast enough to stop the other one approaching steadily fast. I grunt at my slow reaction time as I try to leap back to from the blade's path but she manages to slice my chest. I grab my chest with my left hand to feel blood slowly pouring out from the cut and a cut line on my white sweater as I click my tongue. 

Time : 6:00 PM (18:00)

Rei and Ru enters the house as they just returned from their trip, taking off their shoes and changing into slippers to enter the house. Rei dashes into the dinning room as she was a famished by the long trip back home, leaving Ru with both of their luggage as Ru struggled to lift up the heavy carry-ons that had the family's souvenirs from the trip.

DADAIMA~ (I'm home~) oh? where is everyone else? are they sleeping?

REI!! Don't Just leave me here with the luggage alone! come and at least help me move to the living room so that we can give the others what we got them from the trip!

Rei pouts as she walks towards Ru to help out with the luggage, they then open the luggage in the living room and started to put various souvenirs onto the table. Ru looks up to the ceiling as she can hear the footsteps above.

Rei, sit here for a moment while I go check on what's happening above, okay?

Okaayyyy~ also sis, can you get Rei her plush from our room?

Ru gives a small gesture saying okay as she walks upstairs to see Yuuto peeking into the training room, Ru puts her head peeking right below Yuuto's head and looking up at him, whispering, "So... Whats up with them sparring all of the sudden?"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The very moment I heard Ru Nee-san below me from her voice, I jolted back having my behind down to the ground.

R-Ru Nee-san?! When did you *looks back* that means Rei Nee-san is back too..

I crouched back towards the glass window of the training room, talking to Ru Nee-san besides me, "From the looks of it, Vergil Nii-san wants to try and bring back his fighting skills, but from the start of this fight....especially from Angela Nee-san of all people...ain't looking too well for him."

• Love 1

I hope they dont destroy my dagger collection rack... its made from high quality wood that took me a while to make... oh well..

Ru stands up, pats Yuuto on the head, and started to head up the stairs

Oh! almost forgot, Yuuto, come downstairs to the living room soon with them, we bought some souvenirs for you guys

Ru goes to the family bedroom to grab Rei's plush puppy and heads down to the living room, waving at Yuuto as she passes by him

YAY!! Wan-chan~ Ru chan daisuki~ Rei hugs Ru as she takes the plush that Ru brought down for her so... what was happening up there?

Ru lays down on the sofa looking up at the ceiling "Yuuto told me that Virgill nii wanted to bring back his fighting skills, so he's dueling Angela nee"

Rei lays on top of Ru, hugging her with the doggie plush. Ru pats Rei's head as they wait for the rest of the family in the living room

• Love 2

"Hello?" Keiko asked from the kitchen where she had began washing what dinner dishes Vergil, Yuuto, and Angela had left behind (she wasn't done with her meal yet).  When she heard voices, though, she came to the living room where she found Rei and Ru. "Oh, hey!  Welcome home!  I've got pizzas in the kitchen if you guys are hungry!" she offered.  She would have hugged Rei and Ru on the spot, but they were busy hugging each other at the moment.

"I'm starting to think this isn't a good idea," Angela sighed, looking at the gash in Vergil's chest.  "You're not gonna get stronger if you get hurt.  You're only gonna get Keiko mad at me," she explained, sticking her tongue out at Vergil at the mention of Keiko. "There's plenty of training equipment in the area.  If you're not at your full strength, fighting me at mine isn't a good idea.  So let's just train for now.  You won't like the look Keiko gives you when she has to stitch your corpse back together."

She was just kidding at that last bit, but she meant what she said.  If Vergil kept on like this, the fight would stay one-sided.  He needed training more than anything right now.

Edited by Angela Daring
  • Like 1

I glare at Angela as she is taking me lightly and feeling my something in my heart that I haven't felt in a very long time, the feeling of a good fight. The way she taunts me, the way she belittles me was making so angry that I just couldn't contain my sleeping power since this was Angela after all and began building my up. I began to power-up as the floor slowly shake from my awaken power and my hair slowly lifting up as it began to use my power. I summon forth my power as my hair glow deep dark as a dark aura engulf my body and I felt very confident in my ability. I smirk as I quickly pull out my scythe as it hit the floor and I turn my confidence gaze at Angela as my wound slowly disappear from sight. 

"You will regret those words, I will crush you," I said. 

"Darkness Elemental Mana," Angela said to herself under her breath as Vergil powered up.  She could feel the change in him, and she couldn't help but get excited.  She didn't mean to belittle him - in fact, it was more a case of her being worried about him than anything else.  But she wasn't going to insult his confidence by making sure she wasn't hurting his feelings.  She didn't know for sure if he was offended by what she said, after all.  He hadn't said anything after all.

Angela charged Vergil again, but instead of leaping in the air, she stuck to the ground this time.  She'd never fought a scythe user before, and needed to learn how to dodge the weapon effectively, so she'd still be holding back in this fight, though not as much as before.  She was focusing more an learning her opponent than training him for now, until she was more confident that she knew what Vergil was capable of.

• Love 1

The front door opens and Nick walks in. As the youngest in the family, he still has to attend school. He may be tall for his age, but next to everyone in his family, he is very short.

"Hello! Sorry I'm late, I stayed behind in school to catch up with some projects. Rei! Ru! You're back! How was your trip? Ah! Keiko!" He runs up to her for a hug.

• Love 2

My ears perk up as I hear her muttering something weird to me and I chuckle at her silliness she is spouting while I let out more of my power out. I growl as the energy engulf the training room and I began to feel excited about battling someone in ages. 

"Dark element? No, this is my will pouring out from my body!" I snarl.

I notice Angela dashing toward me as I grin with excitement at her going at it again and I spin my scythes around as it open his eyes for ages like my experience. I slash the air away from me as I took my stand and the weapon's eyes looking at me. 

Well, this is going to be fun~How long was it that I see that face again?

"Too long, now let's fight!" I reply, excitedly. 

I dash toward Angela as I put my scythe's blade on the floor and scraping the floor while spark follows behind as I wanted to charge ahead rather than stay put for her. 

"Nick!" Keiko cooed, wrapping the youngest sibling in a warm hug. "Welcome home! I made sure to put what's left of supper on the table, so you wouldn't get hurt trying to open the oven. Just be careful how much you eat of the heart-shaped one, okay? I don't want you to get a tummy ache from the sugar," Keiko told him, being careful not to tell him what was for supper so he could be surprised when he went in there.

Angela was caught off guard when Vergil charged at her, and she ended up moving to the side to dodge his scythe.  This wasn't entirely successful, however, and she got a small cut on the side of her arm for her trouble.  After analyzing the cut for a moment, she couldn't help but smile.  "Not bad," she said simply.  She approached him again, but didn't charge this time, or even run.  She'd need to get within fighting distance to judge his new strength, as well as the range his weapon has.

• Love 2

Meanwhile in the living room

Rei turns around to see Keiko and Nick together, hopping off of Ru and dashes to both Keiko and Nick

Oh! Keiko nee chan~ and Nick cchi~ Rei hugs both of them before she goes to the dinning table to sit down and have some pizza that Keiko made "ITADAKIMASU!"
Rei starts to eat the meat pizza as she was starving from the trip, pretend feeding her plush that she put it up on the table.
Ru sits up and starts to rustle into the luggage to bring out 2 presents for both Keiko and Nick, Ru hand Keiko the world's giant gummy bear and giant gummy worm, for both Keiko and Angela
. Ru then hands Nick a brand new messenger bag with various school supplies and a drawing notebook inside

Here you go, some souvenirs that we got you guys during our trip, to be honest, it was okay not for the fact that Rei wouldnt just stop running around all over the place.... i had to chase her for hours... but it was fun

Ru puts her hand on nick's shoulder as she walks with nick to grab some food in the kitchen

• Love 1

"Oh, thank you!" Keiko said happily, taking the bear and worm from Ru "I think I'll put this in a box for safekeeping.  I'll talk to Angela about who gets which when she's done talking to Vergil."

With that, Keiko followed Ru and Nick to the kitchen so she could finish her meal, storing the souvenirs in a box for later.

Edited by Angela Daring
  • Love 1

"Thank you, Keiko!" *He replies, hugging her tightly.*

"Rei! I missed you!" *He hugs her before she walks into the kitchen.*

"Ru! Woah, thank you so much! I love it!" *He hugs Ru, as thanks for the present before walking to the kitchen with her.* "Pizza! Thank you Keiko!" *He exclaims before grabbing a slice of meatlovers.*

• Love 1

I manage to inflict some cut on her side of the arm as I spin blade scythe around and put it down to look at Angela smiling at me from that little damage I did. Still, this wasn't good enough for me and I need to get better in order to pull my other transformation to beat her or at least try to.  I see Angela walking toward me as I smirk and approach her slowly to see her plan. 

"You know, I always enjoy a good fight sis, but ever since I took the responsibility for this family. I became rusty for ages and hold back my true power but now, that will change." I explain.

• Love 1

I nodded towards Ru Nee-san to head back into the living room after I was done. She left the room as I looked back towards the spar, starting to get a bit intense for I saw Vergil Nii-san released his power which I haven't seen for so long. The two engaged in ground combat, Nii-san's swings of his Scythe despite being rusty was still elegant to each movement. Though Angela Nee-san did not step her game down for her offense. 

Vergil Nii managed to cut Angela on the arm, but seemed as a bit effective for one of her caliber. "My my....things are starting to get interesting hahaha." I reminded myself that if things were to get too tense, I'll be ready to come in and stop the fight with my own two hands. 

Another thought came up to my mind, what exactly could Ru and Rei Nee got me from their travels?

• Love 2

"Speaking of holding back," Angela said with a sadistic smirk on her face.  Angela stood still for a moment.  Anyone sensitive to temperature would sense the warmth of the room flooding toward her.  She imbued her body with the Fire Elemental Mana she drew unto herself until her body was close to the limit that it could safely contain.  At this point, an aura of fire surrounded her, marking her successful Elemental Shift.  To onlookers, it would seem as though Angela herself had caught on fire from head to toe, but nothing of her body, not even her clothes, were consumed by it.

"Let's see if you can keep up with me now, Vergie," she cooed seductively before rushing at him, her body much faster than before.  Once within striking range, she would slash at him, expecting to hit his scythe again, only to roll around him to the right strike at his back.  She allowed her momentum to carry her to his left side, but waited to register his reaction to her attacks before acting further.

~*~

Keiko decided to stand up and follow Nick and co to the kitchen, so she could talk to them while they ate, only to stop a few steps away.  Her eyes widened, and her ears stood up straight.  The only time they both stood up straight was when she sensed danger. Since everybody was in the kitchen (she assumed) and she hadn't left the living room yet, she decided not to say anything and followed the sensation she felt, letting it lead her upstairs.

• Love 1

Suddenly, Angela stop with her slow walk and I felt a strong pressure building toward a certain point, Angela. I felt the heat of the room slowly decreasing as I see her body cover with a strange red aura and not seeing this weird power before. I knew she was taking this seriously as I grin at her power and see her seductive respond as always despite the battle going.

Keep up? I know I can keep up with my sister.” I reply back, smirking.

The blazing Angela rush at me with great speed this time around and she appear next to me within seconds. My eyes widen to see the incoming slash close to my perimeter to react enough with a vertical slash slash but she faint the move. I gasp as she quickly roll behind me to slash my back and my eyes follow her movement as she circle around me. The pain in my back motivate me to extend my right hand to catch the moving Angela. The momentum couldn’t save her enough as I had quick reaction and I grab her soft neck. I smirk as  I let of my scythe as I quickly pull my handgun to her.

Payback, dear sis.” I said.

I pull the trigger to hit her left shoulder and loosing my grasp on her.

Edited by lVergill

Keiko eventually made it to the entrance of the training room, where Yuuto was.  She didn't ask him what was going on, however - she was too afraid to bring herself to talk.  Instead, she followed her senses to the door and looked through the glass window in it, watching Vergil hold a gun up to Angela's shoulders.  The gun went off before Keiko could react, however, and the loud sound hurt her sensitive ears, causing her to hold them down against her head.

~*~

Angela grunted as the bullet pierced her skin, digging itself into the tissue and the muscle of her shoulder.  She'd never been shot before, since no one used ranged weapons where she was from.  The pain only enraged her further. "'Yo cuddcim nud," she muttered under her breath, dropping her swords and holding her hands to his chest, concentrating the flow of Fire Elemental Mana to her hands.  If the initial force of her mana attack didn't push him off her, the fire would convince him to seek out a way to extinguish it, which would give her time.

"Okay, that's ENOUGH!" Keiko shouted once she had recovered enough to open the door and enter the training room. "You're SERIOUSLY going to hurt each other if you keep this up! So BACK OFF!"

Keiko's face was curled up in anger, a look that was almost never found on her gentle features. After seeing that, Angela dropped her Elemental Shift, and Aether smoke began pouring out of her pores.  The warmth would return to the room because of this.

• Love 2

As I was going to channel up mi Ki to stop the fight, Keiko nee-san’s voice thankfully calm Angela-nee’s rage down. However, I looked back at Vergil Nii-san, his eyes still dark and I could feel a little shed of blood lust from him.

I came over to Angela-nee to treat her shoulder, bleeding from the open wound gunshot. “Angela-nee are you ok?”

I carefully held up her arm, and placed my hand upon her shoulder. “Get ready, it’s gonna sting a bit....” I took a deep breath, channeling blue fire Ki upon my hands. It wouldn’t burn her, I begin to rub her shoulder rapidly and thus I quickly pecked the wound with my fingers and forced out the bullet popping out. Her wound begin to excessively bleed.

I then sucked upon the blood of her wound and spit out in case of any potential infection. After that, I tore off one of my arm sleeves and wrapped it over her shoulder. Picked her up and looked over to Keiko-nee, “Treat her quickly, the wound won’t stop bleeding any soon. I’m gonna have a bit of a bout with Vergil Nii-san for a bit...”

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up