I see my whore enjoying her baby seed inside of her pussy as I took my cock away to see a pool of semen building up below her and drooling any leftover that didn't pass through. As of I guess, Mishi began shaking her ass wanting to be fuck in her ass hole while pulling some dildos that she wants to use against me. 

I glare, "Use them toward your pussy since that's where they belong in the first place." I spoke. 

I grab her legs to forcibly make her lay down on her back in the bed and poking her my large pole in her ass as it felt really tight from the entrance. In this position, I could see her pussy holding some of my semen and the change for her to use that dildo for something more useful like putting on her pussy as I instructed. 

"Hmm...". All of the sudden, the feeling was gone. "I'll take a shower". She tossed it aside, ended up in the bin. She walked inside her bathroom to take a nice bath. It was pretty ironic, relaxing as the world gradually became dominated by zombies.

• Love 1

I sigh as Mishi calm down from her urges to continue and went into the shower to clean herself from the gooey white liquid staining her body. The sound of my soft breathing became know into her room and resting for the moment since I am not sure where or where is she suddenly going to have those urges. The howl continue as our rough fuck was blocking me which I barely noticed at the current situation and grabbing my hat to put it back in its place.

”Mishi, don’t take too long in there.” I spoke.

"I'm a girl smartass. I need to wash properly". Mishi was shampooing her hair, massaging her scalp gently with her eyes closed. After shampoo, she used conditioner, then washed her body with soap. 

She soon walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around her body, walking towards her cabinet to take her clothes and get dressed. She wasn't bothered by the fact that there was a guy in her room while she was changing, since he already saw her. 

I sigh, "You know what I mean, and the sudden rudeness wasn't necessary." I spoke.

Despite that, I waited for Mishi as she took her sweet time which clearly she wasn't the type of girl who listens and her being just a whore was something that made sense in a way. Of course, when she came out, she had a towel for a moment before going naked around me and not bother since we already fuck. 

"so, what are you going to do now? Did the sex worn you out or are you bored?" I ask.  

"To be frank, bored". Mishi sighed as she put on fresh clothes. "I seriously need to go out.. I would if these things doesn't exist in the first place". She closed the cabinet, and started drying her hair with her towel. All she could do now was to sit around inside the house. Her thoughts were then filled with the cause of...apocalypse. 

• 2 weeks later...

N/A sigh as he relaxes while listening to Mishi and hearing some rather ominous sound looming outside this household which probably led him to remain here since she mentions it. Mishi did have a point on this matter as they do lack any good time beside sex which could prove useful for a while but not the majority of their time together. He sighs as he lowers his cap while thinking on a solution that could prove somewhat useful and keep themselves alive while gathering information about the things lurking around. 

"What do you have in mind? I have a few if not the only thing available to us." N/A suggests.