The Collar of my Heart [Vergil x PinkKitten]

I blush as I smile to hear my wife meowing with lust and purring at the anticipation of having our wild, rough mating done outside. It thrill with joy as she was being honest and falling in love with her beyond my limitations which I thought it was impossible. My immediate respond to such  horny talk was me pushing her softly at her bed and grabbing her face, like a hungry animal pinning down it’s prey.

”I need to show you my love and making you sure my beautiful wife can feel my love inside of her. I want to see my Lily bearing my children and smiling when our children cry out for the first time for her mother.” I spoke, softly and caring.

I felt truly happy knowing she didn’t mind a human to make love and that doubt felt me as I caress her head. Now, I hungrily lower my face to her lips and licking her wet mouth as she wanted this so badly. Our tongue happily reunited once again and began dancing inside our drooling mouth. I could feel our saliva trailing down constantly as we discard any manner while we mate roughly and pounding her away as it look like I was taking advantage of he but in reality, I was showing her my eternal love for her. My burly cock dive at her womb while it throbb wildly and growing more as my climax was coming soon but words were necessary during this time of heat.

I gasped as he pinned me down, my primal instincts stirring even more strongly as I found this inexplicably attractive in my mate. I wanted to make a family with him as soon as possible, and hearing him speak so tenderly about our future lives made me blush with joy. 

"You're going to make a wonderful father," I murmured, smiling up at him. "Our children are going to be so lucky..."
I leaned up to meet him halfway as his lips met mine again and my tongue curled with his, not caring that we were drooling all over each other like wild animals.

With every relentless thrust of his cock, I could feel him reaffirming his love, and my pussy responded by tightening around him rhythmically, caressing his cock and trying to coax out his seed. "Vergil~" I moaned, clinging onto the sheets, "Give me your hot sticky load please~" At the height of my pleasure, I was screaming things I would normally never even dream. "Please~! I want it!!"

• Like 1

I could hear my lewd kitty moaning and happily wanting a family which made me quite happy knowing that she clearly understand the responsibility of having a family. Lily scream loudly as she begs for my baby seed inside of her lonely womb and feeling my cock melting inside of her warm, soggy pussy. Even if she didn't want me to stop, it was far too late to stop my violent thrust invading her wet snatch and sweating from the exercise we are both having. I began to pound her violent as we moan loudly as I reach her womb at my last and releasing my thick cum inside of my loving wife. 

"This is...too...good..." I mumble.

I sense her womb accepting each and every drop splurt out of my slit while she coils around me to squeeze every drop to make sure she gets pregnant. I hug my Neko as I breathe heavily and letting our self relax from that rought mating we just had. I could feel her heartbeat beating fast since we were doing quite hard and making us sweat from that which wasn't so surprising. 

I moaned happily as I felt my husband cum inside me for the first time. Just as exhausted as he was, I collapsed into his arms, panting hard as he held me close. But I was careful not to let any of his seed spill out of me; I wanted us to grow our family soon. I slowly brushed my hand through his hair and smiled at him.

"I love you, Vergil," I whispered, leaning over to plant a kiss on his cheek. My cheeks were flushed with joy after our first time together, and I laid my head against his chest, enjoying our newfound intimacy. I closed my eyes, listening to his heartbeat as I thumped my tail against the mattress in the same rhythm, following it as it gradually slowed down to its normal rate.

I rubbed my hand over my abdomen, knowing it was far too early to know whether we had been successful. But at least I could hope for now, and in the meantime, I suspected we'd be working on it anyway. "Ver~gil~" I sighed softly. "You really wore me out..." I giggled and blushed, hiding my face under my blankets.

I pant as I hug my wife close to me which Lily purr with enjoyment with her new found baby milk inside of her stomach since she was clearly happy with this outcome and her tail flailing happily as at the thought of our baby slowly coming to realization. I hear my Neko call me out as I look down to hear Lily giggling and hiding her face on the blanket since she just realized at her lewd performance while also being tired of our rough mating. I gulp to see her like this as my cock began to rise once more and wanting to keep on making love with her once more before we call it a day.

"Lily, I want more, I want to be connected with you and show them who is my beautiful Neko," I spoke. 

I slowly get up from the bed to show her my big, twitching cock that was once inside her and making her look at it very closely. She could easily feel the heat radiating from my dick and the stench that was luring her to continue with our coitus. 

When he spoke, I stared up at him, ears twitching as I could hear the lust in his voice. I felt my cheeks flush when my husband presented his already erect cock and I involuntarily licked my lips, my own animal urges rising again. I got up, dropping the blanket from my face.  My body needed him again.  As I knelt on the bed, I felt my pussy staining the sheets once again as my lewd juices started flowing once more. 

I gripped his warm hard cock in both of my hands and started stroking, nuzzling it as I did and inhaling deeply, taking in the tempting scent of his desires.

"How do you want to do it this time?" I murmured, continuing to stroke his cock with firm movements. 

I pant softly as I see Lily kneeling down in front of me as she began smelling my scent with her tongue licking her lips with hunger and began stroking my throbbing, veiny cock with her soft hand which made me feel it even more. She began asking for the desired position from me as she spoke softly which made her cute despite her recent lewd act and caress her hairs while passing through her soft cat ears. 

"I want to take my Neko stand on her for while she begs for me and spread her pussy. That's what I desire from my loving, lewd wife." I order, lustfully. 

I began to lose reasons to think as Lily flip my switch and making my suppressed urge appear once more to mate her like the wild animal she truly was. 

I blushed to hear what he wanted from me, but I was more than happy to oblige him. Not that I was ashamed with his request; rather, it was that I was gratified to be able to tell how much he wanted me. I got into the desired position and reached down to spread my pussy lips apart, allowing my husband a full view of my wet, throbbing entrance. 

My tail lazily swept from side to side as I looked up at Vergil. I could tell that he wanted to be rough with me, and that thought excited me as I gazed at him, my primitive, animalistic urges taking over. "Vergil~" I moaned in a breathy voice as I stared at him hungrily.

"Please fuck me~ I need your big hard cock inside me right now~ Mm...Please~" I begged, not waiting to stimulate myself as I began touching my clit.

• Thanks 1

My eyes widen to see my wife lifting her arse to show me her puffy pussy and spreading it for me to see her inside throbbing for her next fuck which made me feel happy to see her like this. I could see heart in her eyes as she moan my name and begs to have my cock once again which I quickly went to her side to rub our private together as they melt for each other.

”Lily, I love you and I am sorry.” I spoke, praying for her safety.

I squeeze her butt to feel her soft skin before thrusting in one go to reach down toward her womb and feeling her wet inside coiling around me as I went. I began shaking my hips wildly from the start as my lewd kitty became irresistible and enjoying her loud moan with some added purr to have her favorite cock inside. The bed creaks loudly as her soaking snatch made greedy noise from being pounded from behind and moaning to have my wife enjoying herself from our rough coitus.

I glanced over at Vergil, enjoying his reaction to the things I was doing. "Mm~Vergil~" I moaned as he rubbed his cock against my pussy. I blushed and wondered why Vergil was apologizing to me, since I was happy for him to make love to me anyway.

"Ah~!" I gasped as he shoved himself so deep inside that I could feel him hitting my womb. It felt so good and soon I was meowing in pleasure while he pounded my cunt harder. It didn't matter that he was being very rough, since that made it feel even better. I grabbed onto the bed as he shook my whole body with his movements and wiggled my hips, letting me feel his thick, veiny cock rubbing all over my pussy walls. My insides squeezed tight around him, stroking him eagerly.

The sound of Lily’s mewls was enough to send chill on my spine as she love being pound from behind and gripping her arse to let myself burrow deep while she began shaking her hips like a cat in heat.

”Lily, say something dirty to me.” I order.

Seeing her body wiggles made her breast jiggle with joy from our rough fuck and feeling her pussy tightening around my dock very nicely. I could feel her love juice drooling out of her vagina which made my pile of mass slide easily and dominate my wife.

Even though it was a little humliating, I enjoyed it when my husband pounded me in this position like the dirty kitten I was. I flushed slightly when I heard his new order, but I was eager to please him in every way I could. It wasn't too difficult to say dirty things though, not when he was making rough love to me like this.

"Mmm~ Vergil," I moaned for him, letting him hear in my voice how much I desired him. "G-Grab my hair and f-fuck me like an animal~" I gasped, saying things that I was feeling without thinking twice about whether they were too inappropriate for him to hear. "Tonight I'm going to jerk you off until I get every last drop out of you," I murmured with a slight growl at the back of my throat. "I've b-been wanting this for so l-long...S-So many nights m-masturbating thinking of y-you," I panted, embarrassed to admit it to him. But I wanted him to know just how much I needed him.

I grunt as I hear my wife purr with the enjoyment of being fuck from behind while obediently following my order so perfectly it was far too much which made my cock throb with joy from her dirty talk. Lily mention her daily masturbating as she thinks of me which was long before my collar offer which made me quite happy that I could cry from hearing such wonderous tale but I have a duty to fulfill first. 

"That's my girl~" I praise Lily, as I lean over her head and caress her cheek while she looks very naughty, "I will feed her my baby milk inside of her to make sure she gets pregnant and enjoy her favorite cock inside her lonely, puffy vagina." I lustfully finish. 

I mewed and purred in response to Vergil patting my cheek and praising me for my dirty talk. The sound of the words was like music to my ears and I felt sure I could even feel his cock throb a little harder inside of me. It was also a bit of a relief that he hadn't been too shocked by my lustful confessions.

But even better than that were the things he said afterwards. It made me so happy to hear him talk about how he would take care of my lonely womanhood that yearned to be filled with his manhood, and I couldn't think of anything better on top of that than carrying his children, as well. "Feed me baby milk every day," I begged as my pussy squeezed his cock tightly, trying to coax out another helping of cum from him. 

I couldn’t contain my resistance as my Lily began begging to be feed every day with her favorite milk and shaking her hips while her pussy coils around me to squeeze every drop of my semen out. Even my biting wasn’t enough to stop her rampage from behind and I quickly enter her womb to release my entire load into her womb without stopping. I moan as my dick pulsate while my slit release my baby milk inside her filled pussy and drooling out of her soggy pussy.

”Lily, you are mine forever and nobody will have such a cute kitty like you.” I spoke.

I lay on top of my Lily’s naked body as we breath heavily from our rough coitus and remain silent until we regain our breath.

I moaned feeling my husband's hot cum shoot into my womb. I was happy that there seemed to be a lot, since I couldn't wait for us to begin our lives as a family. My pussy continued throbbing as I climaxed, intent on making sure I didn't miss any of his cum. I slowly collapsed onto the bed, worn out from our rough lovemaking, and I enjoyed the intimate feeling of our bodies rising and falling together as he lay on top of me.

"Vergil...you're the best husband anyone could ever have," I murmured with a smile, raising my tired arm towards him so that I could cup his cheek in my hand as I leaned up for a gentle kiss. I leaned back into the bed and giggled a little, too giddy to fully take in everything that had happened. Even though everything was warm, I could feel the coldness of his jewel touching my skin in a comforting way. "I'm so lucky to be your wife..."

After the rough mating, my dear wife pulls me for a gentle kiss which I smile and commenting on me being the best husband which made quite happy, to be honest. My eyes look at a wife smiling as she pants from having my semen swimming inside of her and seeing my jewel dangling from her collar which touches her soft skin and spoke more sweetly to me which cause me to wrap my hands around my wife. 

"And you are the most beautiful wife I need and ever wanted from this world. I love you so much since our first encounter in this place and will happily set down just to have a family with your cubs." I happily explain.

One of my hand trail down fro her cheeks all the way into her stomach to rub her and feel the first cub already or hope so growing inside of her womb. The sound of our heartbeat could be heard as we cuddle against each other and becoming more than just friend during our first day after I gave me my entire life in her collar.