New Sodom [guy_sas x Whimsical Dreams]

Tapping her fingers rather impatiently on the desk, she tried her best to read what was on the page, but considering she didn't have the time to take it analytics, she wasn't going to determine it herself.  "Alright Alice, you're going to have to translate this chicken scratch for me," she said, trying her best to at least be calm about it.  In truth, she was impatient... something just didn't feel right and she had to get a move on with the investigation.  In fact, she had a right mind to leave the island as soon as the storm ended and call in a whole team, but she'd much rather do this personally.  This wasn't going to be another case that she started and couldn't finish.

Going through most of the statements, she nodded and scratched that person and this one off the list.  "No, I don't think so.  I think it's just the way they talk," she muttered about one person.  The next one she shook her head for as well.  "He sounds angry... I don't think it's as much he's hiding something, as much as it's he was doing something and was interrupted."  Eventually, they came to one that was... intriguing.  "Hm?  Say that again?"

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh, this one." she paused and looked back at the statement. She ran her fingers over it, as she started to reread it, slowly and carefully, "this one is from James Siveer. In response to the question, have you ever seen any of the missing women around town, and if so, where and when? His response was; 'Yes, I've seen them. They're deep into the ground, in Knossos. You can't save them, they're stone now.' Was that what you wanted to hear?" She glanced down at the paper in her hand, "It sounds like a bad joke."

Then the lights dimmed for a second, before everything went dark. The only light in the room came from the windows, in that same pale blue glow that she saw in the church yesterday. Then the door was thrown open, and in stepped a figure in a large coat. From what she could see in the darkness he was a thin sort of raccoon, wearing a long coat. His eyes glowed in the low light.

"James?" Alice said.

Then three bangs sounded out in time with three flashes. A section of the desk in front left of, and a chunk of the wall, behind and to the right of Lora exploded into dust and rubble. Alice let out a loud squeak, as her body was thrown back out of the chair, and crumpled onto the ground behind her, an arc of crimson blood spraying from a new hole placed just between her eyes. As Lora's instincts took over and she ducked behind the desk for cover, James took a step back. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," he muttered under his breath, then said loudly, "Lora Kaine, stand up right now, and place your hands behind you head," he was trying his best to sound intimidating.

As the mouse read over the statement, Lora's eyes widened.  There was no way this was a coincidence, not by a long shot.  So everything she saw in her dream was... it wasn't a dream?  Or maybe some of it was and some of it wasn't...  Regardless of what she thought to be or not be true, the mare did know one thing: this James character was her suspect.  And she intended to find him.  "Yeah... a bad joke..." Lora said in a serious tone.  At least, before the lights went out.  What was happening again?  Her eyes couldn't get adjusted to the darkness fast enough before the door suddenly flew open.

The figure had a hostile aura about him, and Lora was already reaching for her gun... which... she didn't have.  "Fuck..."  When the bangs rang out, she instinctively ducked down behind the desk, yelling "GET DOWN!" to the mouse.  Though hearing the loud thump behind her, she turned her gaze to the poor girl.  "Alice..."  Seeing the wound, it wasn't too hard for her to know that if she wasn't dead, there wasn't nothing to be done.  And this angered her.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" she yelled from behind cover, scrambling to find some kind of weapon.  But there just wasn't anything... other than Alice's pencil.  If anything, she could stab him with it, but she'd have to rely on her brute strength to take him down.  "I hope you realize the death penalty is still legal in this state!" she called to him, hoping to get him off his feet as he sounded desperate.  Perhaps even enough for her to fuck with his nerves, but she waited for him to get closer before she would attack him by tossing the desk at him and tackle him to the floor, or if he was coming around the side, to jab the pencil into his thigh before tackling him to the floor.  She had limited options.

"S-shut up!" He screamed in response as he stood his ground, then a second later he spoke up again. "She's alright, isn't she? I-I didn't mean to hurt her." He said in shaky tone. Then his forced himself to scream. "Get out from behind there right now, or I'll, or I'll force you out. I know you don't have a gun, if you did you would've shot back by now." He took a deep breath. "That's it," he said as he slowly started to walk towards the desk. The wind howled through the room, and the door banged against the frame a couple times. He started to walk around the side of the desk before he could walk within range of how far she could toss it. 

The fact that he thought he just shoot at several people and expect to not kill anyone pissed her off, even more so when she realized that he wasn't even intending to do so.  The poor girl had been at the wrong place at the wrong time, and she paid for it with her life.  Lora had a right mind to stab him right in the gullet and kill him herself, especially as the last time she had lashed out, there were others around to stop her rampage.  This time, though... this guy had no one to protect him from her fury.  "She's dead, you fuck," she called to him in a lower voice, "Doesn't matter what you meant to do.  She's dead and it's your fault."  Course she couldn't be exactly sure the mouse was gone but... that didn't matter anymore.  This was for her own survival.

Spotting his shadow too far from melee range, Lora took the pencil and threw it past him, making sure that it clanged off another surface.  She prepared to use the chair instead, as it was light enough for her to give her some control, and with enough range to be able to toss it at him relatively simply.

He jumped back when the pencil bounced off the wall behind him, and turned to look at it. A second later he spun to face Lora, but it was already too late. The chair came hurdling at his face, before he could even bring his arms up defend himself. He was pushed back, his head hit the wall, and he dropped the gun. He slumped down, as the chair bounced off of him and fell away. As soon as he hit the ground he rolled over and began to swear softly as he desperately tried to get the gun back, seeming to forget about Lora, just for the moment.

As if a demon possessed her, the mare made very deliberate loud clops toward him, her hooves making sure he knew exactly what was coming for him.  Just before he could crawl any further toward the gun, her hoof came down hard on his back, smashing him into the floor.  It probably broke a rib or two with the force she put, but if she wanted to, she could crush his spine right then and there.  Leaning over him, putting even more weight on his back, she snarled at him as her muzzle came close to his ear.  "You're going to tell me everything I want to know.  And if you don't... I'll start breaking every single FUCKING bone in your body till you do.  That or you'll pass out from the pain first and I'll just have to find another way to get you to talk..."  She made sure to emphasize it by frotting her hoof harder into his lower back.  "Do you understand me... James?"

"Augh, fuck!" He screamed out in response, as the hoof hit his back. She seemed to try to curl up into a fetal position right then and there, but it wasn't very easy. He seemed to sob to himself for a second until her hoof hit his back again. "Yes," he screamed after that, "Yes, I'll tell you everything I know, just please stop! I'm sorry!" He voice was shrill, it was clear that he was being totally honest, he had given up.

From out of the corner of her eyes, Lora thought she saw a figure standing there. He was a red fox wearing a black suit, and a cocky grin. He looked over the situation once and nodded towards her, before the door slammed in front of him. When it blew open again he was gone. 

Sorry wasn't going to cut it.  He better talk, and even then, she wasn't sure she was in the mood to let him go.  "Start talking."  Her hoof let up just a bit, enough so he could at least breathe, but any notions he might get of scrambling away would result in the hoof reasserting its dominance over him.  Still, a slight wave of motion managed to catch her attention, she quickly peered to the door just in time to see him.  The red fox.  The killer.  "You..."  Yet she couldn't even react as he disappeared into thin air.  

She had a lot of questions, and the best way to finding out the answers was to make the raccoon spill it.  "I want to know who you are.  I want to know what you know about the disappeared girls... and don't give me any bullshit, I've been down there to know you weren't full of shit when you coughed up that info the chief.  So?  What the FUCK is going on down there?  And what do you have to do with the Casanova?" she snarled, her voice piercing him through and through.

"I-I don't know," he coughed. He rolled over onto his side and clutched at his chest once the foot was raised enough to allow him to roll on his side. "I don't know, I only told him about my dreams, I don't even know why I did. I never went down there. I don't know that the Casanova is. He told me to do it, he died and came back, and in my dreams he told me to do it! He told me where the girls would come from, he told me where I could take them, and then he said to warm them all up. He told me I could play with them for myself." He started to cry, "I found them all where he told me to, and I dragged them away, kicking and screaming, and I did what he told me to. They all fought at first, but they started to like it after a while, and that made me feel better. After a little while, when they loved it, I would black out, and dream of them in the caves. I'd wake up outside Knossos, afterwards. That's everything, I swear!"

Despite her hatred for him, his words weren't ringing untrue, partially because she felt similar things had happened to her as well.  Not all of his blabbering was making sense, but she got the feeling that he was telling the truth about just being a pawn in the whole scheme of things.  In other words, he wasn't much help.  But at least now she knew more about what was happening and why.  Eventually, she let up on him, moving to pick up her pistol.  Though rather than picking it up as she normally would to retrieve it, she couldn't use it anymore, as it was evidence in a murder case, at least that's how she saw it.  Moving further, she ruffled through the police station, leaving the raccoon writhing in pain on the floor but keeping a close eye on him, before coming back with a pair of handcuffs.

"It's not my place to arrest you," she said as she handcuffed him to a fixture on the wall.  "But I hope you can live with yourself with what you've done.  When the chief comes back, you can beg him for forgiveness."  It wasn't the first time she had backed off a criminal.  Several times, she saw the need to let the locals take care of their grudges, and this was no different.  She'd let the chief decide what to do with him.  With that, she left the used gun on the table, though pulled out the magazine and emptied the bullets into the garbage before stepping out of the station.

"No," he groaned as she cuffed him to the wall, "please don't. He'll kill me when he finds out! I don't want to die! I told you everything, please don't do this to me! He'll kill me!" His screams were lost in the howl of the wind as she stepped out of the station. The wind had picked up just a bit more, and she had to plant her hooves in the ground to not be blown away. The streets were still empty, no sign of Haroldson, she had no idea how long it would be until he got back from whatever he had to do to get the tape played. There was no sign of Casanova either, though that wasn't surprising. The bar was open, and Haroldson had left before he gave her that whisky. She could also head down to the lighthouse and have another talk with William, James mentioned something about someone who died and came back, and there probably wasn't anyone else who matched that description.

If the chief decided to play executioner, she wasn't going to stop him.  This James was a scumbag of the lowest degree, and she could care less about his fate.  Instead, she had to weigh her options.  Until Haroldson got back... and even if he did, she likely wouldn't push him to aid her for awhile longer... she had nothing else to go on.  Though the odd description included a possible reference to William...  "Fuck it... what's one whisky going to hurt?" she groaned as she started weathering the storm and slamming her hooves into the ground bit by bit as she stepped toward the bar.  She needed something to relieve her stress for a bit before heading to find out more.

Bursting into the bar, the tired and weathered mare clopped steadily but slowly toward the bar, setting her belongings down on the nearest table before doing so.  "Whisky," she called, her voice telling how beat up she was, and how much no one should fuck with her.  Staring at the woman behind the bar, she narrowed her eyes, letting her know to do it quick or she was gonna get pissed.

The silver fox behind the bar looked at Lora expectantly for a second, before she made her way over to where the mare sat. In a second she pulled a rocks glass out of from under the table and slammed it down onto the counter top. The bottle of whisky followed soon after but instead of pouring she held it there for a second. "You want it neat or on the rocks, hun," she asked in a dry tone. After being told she filled the glass up and pushed it across the counter to Lora. There was a moment of silence and then she spoke up again, "What'd James want to talk about?"

Perhaps it irked her to be treated the same way she was treating the woman, but to say that actually had an effect on her, she couldn't deny it.  Managing to catch the glass, she made sure to get a good swig of it before planting it back down in front of her.  Lora wasn't typically the kind of blabbermouth enforcement that went around bragging or revealing investigations, but at this point, she had enough shit to deal with without the woman trying to pry.  So she gave it to her as straight cut as she felt.  "I don't know.  I imagine he intended for one of those bullets to hit me but you can ask him that yourself at the police station."  She took another swig.  "What's he to you?"  It was an off comment, but after she said it, she did intrigue herself into thinking the woman might actually know him.  

"Bullets," she said as she slammed her hands on the table, "you're joking right? You're not actually trying to tell me that he shot at you," the fox began to pace on the other side of the bar, as she ran a hand through her long black hair. "Jesus Christ," she muttered to herself, before she turned to face Lora again, "there's no way he'd do something like that, I've known him for years, ever since he was a kid. There's no way he'd ever try to hurt anyone."

Lora simply shrugged, downing what was left.  "Yeah well... that's what he said too.  Right after he killed Alice."  She figured everyone knew everyone in the small town, so she didn't need to explain who the mouse was.  "He's cuffed to the wall in there.  If you want your own answers, go ahead and talk to him before Haroldson does.  I already got everything I needed from him."  By the sounds of it, the woman didn't quite know anything either.  Still, it was worth a shot.  "You know if he and William know each other at all?"  Again, she assumed the fox knew the gecko.

"I-I," she paused for a moment, "I'm closing down the bar," she said resolutely, "finish up your drink, and get out." She crossed her arms under her ample chest, "and no, he didn't know William. I don't know why you would think he would," she leaned over the bar for a second, "I wouldn't let him talk to that fucking zombie if his life depended on it." After that she went silent tapping her foot against the ground, clearly impatient for Lora to finish her drink and get out, so she could head over to the station.

"Just a stupid hunch.  I guess I'm wrong," Lora said, though as she reached into the pockets... she realized she didn't have any.  Nor did she have any money left anyway.  "You'll have to charge the FBI," she said plainly, shaking her head as she got up.  "Sorry for your loss."  The way she said it lacked compassion and even hinted at assuming the boy's freedom or life, or both, were done.  Gathering her clothes again, she left the bar behind and peered toward the lighthouse.  "Just a stupid hunch..." she told herself.  Though she couldn't quite place William as anything more than a victim, this was her only remaining lead.  And so she started for the lighthouse again, leaving the disaster area behind.

"Bitch," Harper Foss muttered under her breath as she watched the mare leave. There wasn't a spec of doubt in her mind at that moment, that whatever stupid things James might've or might not've done, that bitch had been the one to force him into that situation. She hurried up until everything was closed down, and then rushed across the street to the police station. She burst her way inside to see James laying, half slumped, with his hands cuffed and his head turned down. Already the stench of blood was filling her nose.

She ran over to him, knelt by his side, and lifted his head up to look into her eyes. "James, what the hell happened, what did you do?" He looked up at her, with half closed eyes, that suddenly went wide. His mouth fell open and Harper could see that he wasn't looking at her, but rather, past her. She turned her head around to see Alice, standing behind her. Alice smiled, and in the half light he teeth gleamed like knives. Harper was so focused on the face, that she missed Alice loading two shells into the clip of the pistol. Then she raised the gun up, and Harper's heart stopped.

"Master, don-" Bang. Blood and bone spattered the side of Harper's entire face, maw to ear, as she looked over at James. His eyes rolled back into the top of his skull. She turned back to Alice to ask why, but never even got the chance. Bang.

~~~~~

As Lora walked through town, constantly fighting the skirt, still at least that appeared to be the only annoyance. To be more specific, she wasn't being bothered by hallucinations, or so she thought. As she neared the lighthouse, she saw a figure leaning against one of the trees. It walked around to face her, and she saw that it was the Casanova Killer. He waved at her once and smiled. "Hey pet," his normal speaking voice was somehow easily louder than the howling wind, "last night was a lot of fun."

Why hadn't she changed back?  She felt her clothes and they were pretty much dry by now.  Sighing deeply, she kept at it, the wind whipping and snapping at her, and yet, she was putting up less of a fight.  She was quickly running out of options and she had no damned clue where they were leading.  Shaking her head, she just tossed her head back, letting the air freely careen to expose her at its whims, as well as tugging on her long, luscious white hair, almost as if she were some kind of siren or something.  Lora was getting tired of fighting, and she was at her wit's end.

Yet besides the wind, she felt oddly calm.  Nothing staring at her, following her, trying to touch her...  The mare was actually starting to become relaxed, at least until she heard a bit of rustling out of sync with the rest.  Stopping in her tracks, she came nearly face to face with Casanova.  For a moment, she just stood there and blinked, the wind whipping at her without letting up, and she didn't bother to stop it either, even in the face of her adversary.  Though in truth, she was just stunned that he had been so bold as to confront her, albeit she still had a sneaking suspicion he was just in her mind.  "Casanova..." she snarled lowly, "You've got some guts coming to me like this.  I have a right mind to snap your neck right now..."  Now that he was here, she might as well ask, "Are you behind all of this?  Those girls in the cave... the braindead gecko... the death of that girl..."

"Then why don't you? I'm right here, if you want to try," he stuck his neck out a bit as he walked out of the woods, towards her, and laughed a bit. He strolled casually up to her, completely fearless. For the first time she realized that he was actually shorter than her, though not by more than an inch or so. "Me, behind all of this? I wish," he laughed, "listen pet, at my peak I was just guessing on what I had to do. I never had a long term plan, was always just trying to keep myself below the surface long enough to find my next victim. I'm afraid, I'm just a pawn," he shrugged, "and you've already seen the one making the moves."

Two arms came out from behind her and wrapped around her, keeping her arms pinned to her sides. Casanova smiled as he stepped closer to her, the wind blew her skirt up, as he ripper her thong off. He held it in his hand for a moment before he shoved it in her mouth. He brought his hand down to her exposed pussy and began to rub it. No matter how much she struggled the arms around her kept her in place. A second later, two of his fingers began to pump inside her pussy, roughly.

"Listen up, pet. We were created from your mind, for the sole purpose of playing with you, and we like doing it. However we both know that we'll only be allowed to do so, for as long as you're in the game. So, you'll need to start playing a hell of a lot smarter, got it? He's already placed quite a few traps against you, and you're about to walk into one. I know thinking is hard for a dumb slut like you, but remember these two things if nothing else; don't drink the coffee, and the lighthouse has a basement."

Then it was all gone, the hands around her, the fingers in her cunt, the thong in her mouth, and Casanova. She was alone in the path, with a trickle of warm liquid dripping down her inner thigh.

The gall on that guy!  Lora gritted her teeth at him, and yet... something was holding her back.  As if she wanted to hear him out first.  "Oh I will!" she snarled again, though she found it rather odd how tall he was.  How could a red fox that was far taller than the average, and with his certain look... get around so easily without someone recognizing him?  Though as he started to explain, her expression turned to one of confusion.  She didn't like the way he referred to her, as if she were just some plaything or whatever, but moreso, what he said.  "You're... a pawn?  So... there's... someone bigger..."  If Casanova was just a lackey, what kind of sick monster could possibly be behind him?  "Wait... did you say... I've seen the mastermind?"  Thinking over everyone she had met so far... she couldn't bring herself to really determine who was a wolf in sheep's clothing.  They all seemed innocent, and yet they all could easily be guilty in some way. 

Yet as she ran through the case in her mind, she felt the arms wrap around her again.  "W-wha!" she cried out in surprise.  'No!  Not again!  Please don't tell me it's going to happen again!' she thought in her mind, staring intently and a bit desperately at the fox.  "Ggrrr..." she groaned as she felt the wind whip up and expose her to him, only to feel him rip off her undergarment.  "A-ahn!  Y-you sick fuck..."  She tested the arms' strength only for a moment, but she determined that she couldn't break free.  Whoever it was behind her had immense strength to hold her like that.  As if her dreams and memories were melding together, she whimpered as he stuffed her thong into her maw.  "Ghrngn..."

When she felt him start rubbing her, she really started to squirm, despite knowing full well she wasn't going anywhere.  "Mrrhgnn..."  It wasn't long before her nostrils flared with the pumping of his fingers into her, the squelching sounds ringing in her ears.  "MMrrhhgnn... hhhrrnngn..."  She couldn't help but moan into the cloth and grow wetter and wetter with each pump.

Even as she was being assaulted, her desperate gaze focused on Casanova as he started being cryptic.  "Hhgn?" she groaned, showing her confusion despite hearing him perfectly.  And yet a blink later... she was all alone.  "W-what... what's going..."  Her legs were trembling under the weight of what just happened, and her body still couldn't get used to each appearance.  But one thing was for certain... she wouldn't drink the coffee and there was a basement in that lighthouse.  With that, she continued on, approaching the lighthouse and slamming her fist on the door.

"Hello and welcome to the New Sodom Historical Society," William said as he opened the door. He was wearing an ill fitted suit, that seemed to be the same one as before, but upon closer inspection was different. "Oh, it's you," his voice was blocked out by the howling wind, but it wasn't too hard to guess what he said based on the movement of his scaly lips. He let the door open wider, the wind swept through the room rattling the walls and maps hanging from them. "I'm surprised to see you. Come inside, I'll make you a cup of coffee, and we can talk about whatever it is you're here to see." He let her walk inside and then closed the door behind her. He bolted it closed as the wind howled even louder outside.

~~~~

Jeff Haroldson, police chief and sheriff of New Sodom pushed his way back inside his station, only to be met with a grizzly sight. Instinctively he dropped the tape player he had spent so long tracking down. It hit the ground with a loud crash. Later he would check up on it, and find that it wasn't broken, however at that moment he didn't care. He ran over to where the two bodies were, the man over by the side of the desk, and the woman just to the side of the doorwat, where they both fell back. It took him only a moment to identify them, James Siveer, and Harper Foss, both shot once in the head. He ran towards the desk, and saw his niece laying against the ground, blood pooling around her head. He scrambled over to her, to and to his great relief saw that she had only been grazed with a shot. He patted her cheek gently.

"Alice, alice, are you okay," she opened her eyes and stared blankly at him, "what the hell happened."

"Lora shot them," she responded once, quietly, and then passed out.

By this point, the wind didn't bother her anymore.  Not when she had answers... or at least very strong hunches, and as the gecko pushed the door open wider, Lora was quick to come through, even if it meant muscling her way in.  As the door locked behind her, her eyes were already scanning the lighthouse for any way into a basement.  "I don't have time for coffee," she made sure to make clear, her nostrils flaring as she was impatient to make sure she was on the right track.  Letting herself about the place, she started searching further, nosing around uninvited.  "Where's the way to the basement?" she asked forcefully.  Indeed, the look she gave him insisted that he tell her or she was going to tear the place to pieces finding it.  And she made sure, she wasn't going to drink the coffee.  "Well?  I don't have to time waste!"