Hello, Hello!

So, I pretty much just joined, and I'm pleased to meet you! I'm going as "Chiame" here, but I'm known by other things elsewhere. A unique username just felt right, really. To an extent, I'm probably one of the younger users, having turned 18 last fall.

Honestly, I've only been roleplaying for less than 4 years, and my smut-roleplaying experience is really insignificant (basically just one attempt a few years back) (I've written it myself a few times already, however). I've been on various roleplaying forums, including two other adult-oriented ones I joined after I was of-age. I found this site through a search, since I wanted to try my hand at roleplaying smut, but was having trouble finding roleplays that I had interest in, since there were relatively few people who were interested in "anime-styled" roleplays that weren't fandom ones.

So, I feel like I have better chances here, and the members seem cool enough, so, I'm looking forward to my time here.

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Chiame! I hope you find a good partner to give you some experience on smut and you should slowly experience such thing since nobody is rushing for that kind of experience. In any case, You can rely on the staff around here and they have purple color on their name~ have a nice day~ ❤️ 

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams, it's good to see you here! Hopefully you can find something that is just to your liking here with our community. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff.

• Senior Staff

Welcome to the site, Chiame.
I'm sure you'll find someone to do exactly what you want with; we have plenty of active members, all with their own interests.
It's nice to meet you, and even nicer to have you here on EcchiDreams.
If you need any help at all, please don't hesitate to ask any member of staff, myself included.

Sweet Dreams~