Icon in EcchiText...

Could we get an icon that shows us if we've replied to an EcchiText?

I know there is a small icon that shows its unread so I think (I'm unsure) it shouldn't be too much of an effort to change.
I imagine I can't be the only one who accidentally left someone on read and thought they responded.

• Community Administrator

Hello and thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately something like this already exists:

image.png

The avatar of the last person who replied is shown next to the EcchiText in question. So as you can see, this is already a feature that works in both mobiles/tablets and laptop/desktops.

1 minute ago, Temaelrin said:

Hello and thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately something like this already exists:

image.png

The avatar of the last person who replied is shown next to the EcchiText in question. So as you can see, this is already a feature that works in both mobiles/tablets and laptop/desktops.

Well I feel dumb now. I had no idea that's what that meant thanks and feel free to disregard or delete this thread 🙂

• Community Administrator

That's quite alright. I understand that this site can be a little hard to understand for new people so please don't feel embarrassed. It's a legitimate concern for a few people I have spoken to about the same issue (So you're not the only one). Don't worry though, you'll get the hang of it in no time. 😄

I'll leave this topic here, so I can reference back to it if anyone else has the same question or concern.

Please take care.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up