Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Imouto Kanna

suggestion Icon in EcchiText...

Imouto Kanna

Could we get an icon that shows us if we've replied to an EcchiText?

I know there is a small icon that shows its unread so I think (I'm unsure) it shouldn't be too much of an effort to change.
I imagine I can't be the only one who accidentally left someone on read and thought they responded.

Temaelrin

Hello and thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately something like this already exists:

image.png

The avatar of the last person who replied is shown next to the EcchiText in question. So as you can see, this is already a feature that works in both mobiles/tablets and laptop/desktops.

Imouto Kanna
1 minute ago, Temaelrin said:

Hello and thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately something like this already exists:

image.png

The avatar of the last person who replied is shown next to the EcchiText in question. So as you can see, this is already a feature that works in both mobiles/tablets and laptop/desktops.

Well I feel dumb now. I had no idea that's what that meant thanks and feel free to disregard or delete this thread 🙂

Temaelrin

That's quite alright. I understand that this site can be a little hard to understand for new people so please don't feel embarrassed. It's a legitimate concern for a few people I have spoken to about the same issue (So you're not the only one). Don't worry though, you'll get the hang of it in no time. 😄

I'll leave this topic here, so I can reference back to it if anyone else has the same question or concern.

Please take care.

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Imouto Kanna
      By Imouto Kanna
      Has anyone on the dev team ever thought about adding features to clubs to make it so certain parts are restricted by like role (owner/administrator/moderator) or participation?
      For example you cannot post in the main thread until you add a character ID/picture.
    • Whoreo
      By Whoreo
      just a quick suggestion really, I know at one point ED tried to float a music section where people could link youtube videos and such on the site but this didn't seem to last very long (Why?) but I was wondering if we could have a music discussion area where people can make topics around their favorite artists and link videos in and such.......is this doable? is this even something that other people want?
      I made this a poll so people can vote. If it's not something that people want then fair 'nuff.
    • Aura
      By Aura
      I've noticed a few small issues with premium profile backgrounds that might need addressing. Most notably, the issue of mobile versus desktop browsing.
      When you set a background image, you'll only get to see a portion of it when browsing in mobile because the image isn't the appropriate aspect ratio and can't be scrolled or scaled. I was curious to know if there would be a way you could allow premium users to use a different background for mobile browsing, or at the very least, set which part of the background is displayed, similarly to a profile picture?
      Another, much more minor issue, is that I find it a little disappointing that there's no standard way of viewing the background image without all the transparent boxes in the way. I think it would be nice if clicking on the background in the sidebar would allow you to see the image on its own without all the text boxes blocking it, kind of like how you can expand the banner to see the entire image. I see a lot of really interesting-looking backgrounds on users' pages, but I can never get a really good look.

I appreciate the consideration! ❤️
    • Aura
      By Aura
      I love the sidebar on the homepage dedicated to sharing the most recent images uploaded to the site, but I've quickly realized a problem. Some users like to upload whole collections of images in bulk, but there are only five slots on the homepage, so when a user uploads 5 or more images in a row, that user takes up the entire section on the homepage leaving no room for other users' images to show. And if any users make a regular habit of doing this, it will mean that pretty much only their images will ever show. I don't want to discourage anyone from sharing the images they want, so I think it would be nice if, rather than showing each individual image, this section could show the latest 5 users who have uploaded, displaying their latest image and possibly a link to the side of that that leads to that user's albums page. That way more users get to share the spotlight while still being able to upload as much as they want!
      What I'm thinking of is something like how Deviantart handles stacks of uploads from different users/groups you're following, except obviously these would be displayed vertically in the sidebar on the homepage in this site's case:

• lVergill
      By lVergill
      As of thinking about the notification for a long while now, I couldn't come up with a reasonable solution to the constant notification beside removing the option to receing a notification from posting or replying a post, preferably the RP Club I made since myself and @Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki being the most active will cause annoyance to our fellow Dreamers. I bought this topic to find a better solution to this rather than just turning the notification off since this will likely make some Dreamers unfollow or discourage them to follow due to the notification ringings constantly like there no tomorrow... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.