Ecchia's Collection of Off Topic Posts

2 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

"Lets' go to the movie theater! I want to watch a movie!" Angel says, kicking her legs lightly and kissing the top of Luck's head.

Luck start to walk with her in his arms "your wish is my comand what movie you want to watch?" they walk a prrety lengthy distance until the movies but he never let her down 

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I am not actually sure what does it for me -the ones I have fallen for have been very different people, but I suppose personality plays a huge part on how I perceive them looks wise. Hell, my current crush is actually someone I never would have imagined being into.

When we are talking of actually pursuing some one yeah personally plays a way bigger role but looking the girls I went out (never went out with boys still have to try) they were similar physically in a way 

16 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

I think that's a big part of it, you really can just walk up to a hot dude and ask him to fuck you, no strings attached, and 98.63% of the time he is gonna say yes.

Though I should prolly explain this statement more because if that's the case why don't more women do that you might ask? Well, while you can fuck a guy out of your league at the drop of a hat as long as it's really clear there are no strings attached but he isn't going to be your boyfriend unless you are on the same "level" of attractiveness etc. Moreover just cause he is hot doesn't mean he will be able to get you off which if that's the case makes the whole thing super pointless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luck588 said:

let me elaborate more, if I'm desperately in love and I know that the other person is on the same level of commitment as me then yes I would do anything but if not I don't really know 

That makes sense. Anything less would probably not end well.

2 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Other side of the world.

My hat's off to that commitment. Which of you moved?

3 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Well it is a little complicated because we were together before she moved away, so she came back essentially. We had 7 amazing years of marriage after she returned before she passed.

I am sorry to hear abour your loss 😕  do you imagine marrying someone else again some day?

Just now, JennyDK said:

I am sorry to hear abour your loss 😕  do you imagine marrying someone else again some day?

I'm not sure really, I feel like I will play it by ear like everything I do. I am dating a woman right now and it's nice but it isn't a particularly indepth relationship and I don't see it evolving into marriage.