Music Discussion Forums?

Whoreo

music discussion forums......  

1 member has voted

1. 1. ...do you want something like this?

This poll is closed to new votes

just a quick suggestion really, I know at one point ED tried to float a music section where people could link youtube videos and such on the site but this didn't seem to last very long (Why?) but I was wondering if we could have a music discussion area where people can make topics around their favorite artists and link videos in and such.......is this doable? is this even something that other people want?

I made this a poll so people can vote. If it's not something that people want then fair 'nuff.

• Like 1

Interesting suggestion. 

There was indeed an EcchiMusic section that was in progress just literally over a year ago: https://ecchidreams.com/dreamer/1-temaelrin/?status=6736&type=status

However it was shelved and back in June it was completely removed, because of YouTube's restrictions, indeed this seems to be a problem with the forums too. You can see this here with one of my posts. Not all music videos in that topic are going to play.

But I don't see why discussions can't be done. Already this is doable in the random chit chat forums, but if there does seem to be a demand for it, I'll certainly look into it. Direct links rather than embeds shouldn't be a problem either. Although @Manni has set up a club that seems to go on these lines: https://ecchidreams.com/community/forum/122-topics/ 

• Like 1

I say yes, pretty much for the same reasons as @Temaelrin stated. We have had a general music thread here for years now, but the user who started that thread is no longer active, and the thread doesn't feel... "official". I dunno. I do think it would be nice to have a place for music discussion as something like a new subforum in the General Interests Lounge or something. In the meantime I've just been posting in the main music thread, and, just starting this week, sharing songs in the Music & Audio Club (like this).

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Floofenstein
      By Floofenstein
      The Private Roleplayer Bulletin Board is really nice for finding people...Unfortunately, of late, people have been making a new thread for each individual idea they have...And are having rather a lot of ideas. This is...Annoying, as it leads to the first page being utterly dominated by three or four people who bump near every day it feels, leaving other advertisements buried down to the second page at the least, and who really even looks there?

Thusly I request enforcement of the guideline/rule under the Ecchidreams Terms of Service part 17, section 2: You must not spam multiple bulletins up in quick succession, and we advise against posting excessive bulletins anyway. 

And maybe make it a bit more stringent anyway, locked down to two or three threads at once. I love that people are having ideas, but I'd rather other peoples' bulletin adds, and my own, not be buried under them in the process.
    • Kitsuyumia
      By Kitsuyumia
      If you have suggestions post them here
    • Imouto Kanna
      By Imouto Kanna
      I would appreciate getting a notification if someone has left our ecchitext message. The way I see it is, it would show up like a new message was sent to the person/people remaining in the conversation. I know it shows it up at the top of the message, but that is only really useful after you've opened it. 
    • Starcry
      By Starcry
      I noticed that when you react to someone's status there is no "hug" emoji. Do you think it would be possible to have one added please? 
    • JennyDK
      By JennyDK
      Hello and thanks for having this forum to allow our, sometimes, good suggestions and questions.
      As you probably know, I run several clubs myself and most often they are quite comprehensive in scope and thus needs to be flexible to accomodate how I choose to set things up so my members are able to find what they need easy and quickly.
      However, even owners of the clubs are not able to move topics around, delete topics and do the more large scale functions. Thus we need to ask staff members to do these tasks for us.
      I would like to see club owners having more freedom in how they arrange and set up things.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.