The Seven Lovable Sins

house just so I could sleep for some hours till my bones melt. One day I slept during sociology class (the teacher was an nice woman weeb and saw my soul drowning in itself, so let me die a little during class) and I had a weird, very weird dream. And my writing habits made me think "Hey why don't try writing something new...Use that dream to, your first hentai try.". 

Fact is...The first chapter got huge. And the next ones too. I liked the results but never really...Felt like publishing them. So suddenly, two years later, my mind revived that thought "Hey why not try and improve something? Like your english, you lazy bastard." and I got here...And browsed for a couple hours. Registered. And had this happy surprise that this place is rather...Comfortable. So why not try re-writing this story in english? To share my weird dream and this idea, and practice my english writing too! So...Here it is.

A Synopsis : The story follows Kousei Inoue, a 17 year old student living in the average-sized town of "Nanamura". During his childhood Kousei was cursed and his punishment was very unlike any other curse. Tired of his own incapacities the boy started to live with it. But his 2nd Highschool year starts with a new and fresh air in the form of an young friend : Kanade Suzuya. Together these two will unravel the mystery of Nanamura Town and discover the uncanny but powerful bonds of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Now here comes the first chaaaapter! See you down there! o/

"And then the beauties casted their odds aside, laying on the same bed and sharing the same blanket. An unlikely love bound them together and after all strife these so differently born girls understood who they are...And who they love.
Happy End - - -"

- ... - The young man let a heavy sigh out, his eyes are wet and the story was outstanding but... - Defeated yet again huh.

He pressed the button and credits started to roll. And stared to his own penis for some seconds. One last stroke nearly felt like "You useless piece of meat". The congratulated him "100% Progress". He already watched all scenes available in this game. And this was one in a large collection of full-achieved eroges. Another sigh and eyes on the computer's clock...6 am already. The boy turned the PC off and took a shower, then got downstairs fairly quick. 

Breakfest was already on table but a specific person wasn't there yet. He ran upstairs towars his sister's room. Didn't even knocked the door, just gently turned the knob and entered. This bedroom was really a mess, cloths all over the place, mangas and study books dropped on the floor. Curled in that too big bed for an so small person was Kousei's younger sister. Her hair was dark orange and messy at mornings, despite the small frame her body was quite developed, dressed in a worn out and under-sized baby-look and green-striped panties. 

- Rikka. - He called softly with a half-smile. - Rikka...Rikka, Rikka - But impacient as he was that day Kousei turned grumpy quickly - Wake up Red Snowflake, schooool, time to stuuudy, come on, Mom will punch me if you get laaatee~~

Kousei grabbed a random manga, stretched his arm and let it fall in the ginger's head.

- Woouchie! - Rikka woke up suddenly just in time to see her brother get pass the door - ...Jerk. - And smiled.

A couple minutes later everyone was on table eating their breakfast. Rice, Miso Soup and Waffles (Rikka eats these as if they're crackers). After drinking a good sip of her coffee, Misaki glanced to her children and asked : 
- So, are you okay, Kousei? You look tired. 

- Yeah. Isn't nothing big, tests are coming. - He lied. Better than saying "Nah mom, just pulled a all-nighter to jerk off". 

- Heheh, Nii-san is kinda dumb isn't he? I saw his tests and even finished them very fast, and I'm an middle-schooler. - Rikka smirked enjoying her own rant. - Its in my blood after all! - And then striked a victory pose.

- I'm 100% certain blood isn't playing any factor. - Kousei spok patting her head. - You're just some kind of genius, Soda Cap.

- Hehehn. - Rikka's bratty smile always improved her brother's day.

Actually they were paternal half-siblings. Kousei's Father after divorcing Misaki very early had an affair with a foreigner and fathered a child, the woman left the baby to him and once more he passed the torch to Misaki and then disappeared from her sight till this day. Their relationship however was incredibly close, forged during these 15 years. 

- I need to go. - Kousei stood up and thanked his mother, pinched his sister's cheeks and left. 

The outside wasn't much spring-like. Today was cold and cloudy, drawing a beautiful contrast between the flowered trees and bushes with the gray-toned mood. School was a fair walking distance a route Kousei learned to enjoy in the course of 10 years. Greeting the elders and always giving the same fat stray cat a snack from yesterday's dinner. A truly peaceful morning.

Well, so you're reading this right? If there are any readers let me introduce myself : My name is Kousei Inoue, 17 years old. To your and these people I'm nothing more than a average, commom fodder highschool student. Black hair and Black Eyes. Don't partake in any club since middle school and with messy near spiky hair. How high is the volume of cliched males like me? Tons. But differently of anyone here I have somethin' a doctor would call "Special Condition" and some crazy dudes in internet would call "A Bless", but me? I prefer referring to it as a curse. I don't have any fox demons or will die in 13 years. Its...Complicated, but simplifying : I'm unable to climax. Tough? You don't even know. I never had one single orgasm in my damned whole life as an 17 year old man. I just can't. You know the drill right? Everything goes building up till that moment of...Pleasure, supposedly. But I never got there, when I reach this point I can go on forever and ever. Its not a bliss. Its like always being turned off in the most important moment. I already tried games, comics, anime, movies and even podcasts. But nothing can guide me there. Its my fate, I guess.

- Kousei-kun~ - A waving hand kicked Kousei from his sleepy, deep and philosophic trance. 

The Cursed Boy raished his sight to find a great view. A beautiful young woman with same age and height, her hair looking like threads of silver weaved together to form a long and thick braid. Roundy glasses covered her sparkling and purple eyes. 

- Good Mornin', Sunshine. - Her smile brought light to this moody morning like a thunderclap. - Woke up early today?

- Actually, didn't even blink. 

- This isn't healthy, you know right? - She was always like this, worried for him, like they'd known each other since childhood. - Why pull an all-nighter so suddenly?

- Studying. - He lied, again. - Japanese Literature, again.

- Oh. Should've guessed. Why don't ask your mother to teach you, she's a novelist right? 

- She speaks a different language when she talks about writing. Looks almost like an alien for me. Its better just die drowned in my own drool.

- Ew. Disgusting.

- I know right?

A second of silence...And the burst in laughter. 

Let me introduce you now this girl : Kanade Suzuya. She's my best friend. We sat next to each other last year and became like milk and sugar. An interesting trivia...We have the same exact age. Our weird conversations led to this discovery. We are both born January 1st, 00:01, same hospital. She don't have much friends and me neither, so we, the friendless kids hang up together. Till this day I'm kinda surprised I caught attention of a girl so nice. 

After entering classroom they just sat down and continued their idle chat. Few students were there since there were a good deal of minutes till class started. So talking at the side of the open window, blowing a nice and cool breeze while the last sakura petals fell was really a remarkable moment. 

In the last 10 minutes the door opened a pair of very characteristic students entered. The celebrated Twins. The best students of their class. 

Suna and Rina were tan-skinned (since they were latino-japanese) with an almost black short hair fashioned in an bob. Two thin bangs, like antennae, got to their shoulders. Their frame and face were identical, nearly clones. 

Upon detecting The Twins, Kousei's heart skipped a beat and remained racing through the next 10 seconds. His eyes accompanied every step and move Rina made. Looking to her was like watching a refreshing sunrise : Beautiful but not flashy, calming and gently warm. 

It seems...This is turning out as a introductory chapter? So lets continue my job then. Suna and Rina, our aces, best in their determined areas. Suna, the guy, is the youngest by a few minutes, he is a long-distance runner in the club and their best member. Suna is extremely popular with the girls not only by his appearance but his gentle and sensitive manners. A good guy indeed...A bit girly, but a guy. I can't blame them, if I was a girl I totally would be into Suna...Why? The answer is this almost-clone at his right...

Rina. She's on the archery club and...Well...She is her. We're next to other this year...But we rarely ever spoke anything. We first met during Middle School. She was so freaking adorable when we first met, that I just fell in love for her, instantly. Even if she is a Perfect-Type Alumni, I've seen her act kinda clumsy time to time. She's cute, her golden eyes are like a mini-sun and when she eats bread...She looks like a hamster.....I like her.

Good Morning, Inoue-kun, Suzuya-san. - Rina greeted the duo. 

- Huuhmm...Yes. - Kousei went "full retard mode".

- Good Morning for you too, Asahi. - Kanade answered politely, distracting Rina from Kousei's mental state. 

The Duo shared a ten second-long glance and started laughing again. 

One Hour Later...

The room was covered in a lukewarm feeling. I could hear a heavy rain outside, accompanied by thunders and lightnings. This place smells like cherry and icecream. I was lying in a soft but small bed, the top of my head touching the wall. There is this girl...A can't see her face, but her low moans and gently struggling voice will never leave my heart. I hugged her and felt a tight, warm and wholesome pleasure tickling my cock's skin, the shaft going deeper and deeper. She was sitting atop my hips...Her lips were so soft and her tongue's taste reminded me of mint. I grabbed her waist and thrusted slowly, my head got dizzy and as I entered her entirely, she rested her head on my shoulders, her breathing so heavy.

We stayed like this for a good minute. Sharing glances and a tender kiss. Her cheeks rubbed against my neck, sweaty. Then she rode me...In her own rhythm at the start...And I couldn't be more thankful...My penis was feeling so intensely good I couldn't spell a single word. But then she became more wild. I could feel every move, her hole sucking my dick, the shaft being exposed to the cold climate only to be embraced again by her insides. I was going mad...And she was too. We began to move in unison, our strenghts combined. She was close, very close, I can feel...! That girl with a pink skirt, long black socks and grey shirt with exposed shoulders...She hugged my head and bit weakly my ear...I am going...Going to--

Kousei woke up with his ancient teacher teacher staring at him. She was a nice and kind granny teacher, but now had a displeased look in their eyes.

- Did...Did I slept? - Some students laughed to his reaction.

- Dis you tell me boy. - Mrs.Fujimoto booped Kousei. - Since, Inoue-kun, you're feeling so comfortable and well placed that you slept during my sweet class on Osamu Dazai, maybe you're suited to this task.

- Wait, what? What quest? - Kousei took a look at his arounds and Kanade was standing right to his side. Her face was red and eyes covered by hair. - Are you alright, Suzuya?

The girl didn't spell a letter.

- Suzuya-kun isn't feeling good. She has a fever. I'm a mother for thrice the time you youngsters are even alive, dis is a spring fever, this crazy weather will kill someone one day. - The Old Woman was always cursing against the heavens, the weather in Nanamura was always crazy like this. 

He knew it couldn't be a spring fever. Kanade was well all day...Kanade wasn't having a fever...? Kousei searched her ametyst eyes and...This red color, teary eyes...He already saw it during a dirty joke...

Was Kanade...Embarrassed...? No...He played too many games, and read too many stories searching for his cure...

Kanade was...Turned on?

- Wait...What?

Episode I : Sin of Lust - The Cursed Boy

This was the first chapter! 

Actually...It was much, much, much longer. Bigger descriptions I tried to crumple a little so they could fit a more dynamic reading and don't exhaust my time. And in fact, the first half. Butt...Don't know, seemed better to me to cut it into two pieces because reading it would be a drag to some people. And I really look foward to any reader in existence heheh, so I can improve this story I like very much.

Was a simple chapter to introduce the main characters, there isn't have much...Lewd content or sex scenes at all (The dream was a new scene tho, kinda liked it. Never write these things with your mom next to you, even if she can't read english...Its kinda embarassing heuashdasudh) excluding the dream. Its a bit of foreshadow tho, I am this kind of person.

Already working on Chapter Two! Expect you like, whoever you are.

Archived