Honeydew Hotel

On 31/01/2020 at 16:57, Lollipop said:

Lollipop: "Beatings!?" The whole time Magnolia was repairing herself Lollipop didn't  leave her side once. Staff brought her up another cheesecake, and then Lollipop rushed them all out of the room. "W-what happened to you!? Why are you so beat up?" He was greatly concerned.

Magnolia still fixing her legs but her concentration didn't waver when she explain the situation. "i don't know either" she shrug "the tracking spell led me home, where i once awaken before i come here. The house is crowded and its full of tears and sob. I don't know what happen so i asked them what's going on...all of sudden they got aggressive and point finger, accusing me for causing his death. i ask who are they talking about and then they point out at the man" she sigh "right where the tracking spell ends..." she wince "after that one-two person drag me away, hitting me and such. Using any tools on the workshop and beat me without even stopping. As my arm break, i ...scream? i don't know, i never use that voice before. Then they throw me away but still beating me until they had enough" Magnolia tap her left head "as result, some impact is so strong that i lost my vision..."

As Magnolia face Lollipop, there was clear trace of line along her eyes. Some of it make shape that everyone can guess, especially on those dirty face. Trace of tears. "I don't think people around my world want me there since they keep hitting me. But i don't want to waste your ability so i keep doing my best to meet the sleeping man" she force her smile "Just so i can ask him is he my father. But month passed and i keep get a beating until someone who claim himself as friend of my father tell me that he IS my father. And they said he's no longer there and told me i should stay away from here because his death is basically caused by...creating me" Magnolia try to stand up to check her legs "goodness..." she mutter "after that, i wander around the city for months. No people help me in such broken state. They even call authority because they freaked out. I just don't know what i should do or where to go now that i have no place and reason to live on after knowing my father is dead..." she take her cane "until your spell pull me away from further damage by coming back here" she shrug "so basically it. I found out who my father is, why he's sleeping, who are those people who beat me. But i still don't know why he creating me and why i still searching for him even though i already found out who" she scratch her head. She didn't know the real Magnolia existence, the daughter of doll maker who died young.

"Anyway...how long have i gone? This place has more guest after my absence but not much changed" she ask the wisp. Magnolia didn't lied when she said she has gone for months. Her hair has grown longer, something that once again raise a question of how a doll can have such a thing? "should i cut it? it tend to get in the way..." she mutter "also...do you have something to cover this? if this may cause discomfort to other guest and staff, i prefer it covered" she point at her left eye who broke down and can't be opened due to harsh beating.

In the lobby, the shadows cast by all the objects in the room started to warp, pointing towards the entrance to the hotel, and anyone nearby who would have been sensitive to magical energies would have felt... something coming, focusing on that same spot. An instant later, there was a bright flash of dark purple light accompanied by a burst of black feathers that all soon faded away into nothingness. All that was left behind after the display was the slender, androgynous frame of a fallen angel (to those who would recognize him as such), carrying with him a metal carrying case bearing the laboratory's insignia. Asmael looked around the well-lit room with a small inquisitive smile. He had tried initially to zero in on the energies of either Lollipop or Mint, but strangely found himself incapable of accurately pinpointing their locations besides being somewhere in this hotel. He figured this likely had something to do with their dominion over the fabric of reality here, and decided that coming to the entrance and looking for them the old fashioned way was his best bet.

As soon as his eyes found an available staff member, he gracefully made his way over to them and beamed a friendly, innocent looking smile to them. "Well hello there darling~ Tell me, do you know where I could find either of the owners of this establishment, particularly Lollipop if he's available?" the smile shifted to a slightly more sly one now, and Asmael focused his crimson eyes on those of the staff in front of him. "I am an old friend of theirs, come for a visit."

StaffPeach: Peach was quite used to dealing with the hotels many different guest, but she had yet to meet someone with Asmael presence. He seemed both charming and foreboding at the same time. She couldn't explain it. But the last time the Hotel had an old friend of Lolli and Mint's show up, it was Bubblegum, whom Mint openly warns the staff not to trust. Despite the warning signs, she can't help but be taken aback by how beautiful he is. She blushes a bit as he gazes into her eyes.

"Umm...I think they are both busy at the moment. I think I can get Lolli to come down, I'm sure Coco can take care of what he was dealing with." She steps over to the desk and send a message out for Lollipop. "May I ask...ummm...how do you know them? I'm sorry if that seems rude. It's just that we don't hear much about Lolli and Mint's friends before establishing this place. Something about their old master being a fox spirit or something who Bubblegum hates. That's about it."

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop

Asmael chuckled at the cute blushing girl in front of him, returning to his friendly and unassuming smile when she asked about his previous relationship to the siblings and their master. "Oh, it's no trouble at all. Conversation will make the wait more enjoyable after all. I actually met that adorable pair in a place not too dissimilar from this island, an inn in a secluded forest. The fox spirit you mentioned was to that place what they now seem to be to all of you, and as you can imagine they were essentially her apprentices. She was a wonderful woman by the name of Lotis, and by all observations cared for them like they were her own. Admittedly, when I last saw her, the poor darling didn't seem to be doing too well. I never found a polite time to inquire into it al, but it seemed like age was somehow catching up to her. That said, this place does carry a hint of her... 'scent', if you will. If Lolli and Mint were able to finish their apprenticeship and open up this lovely little retreat, I can only imagine that it means they helped her get over whatever was ailing her." To this, he put a finger to his chin and adopted a slightly pensive look. "Now that you have me thinking about it, I really should go pay her a visit sometime." he then looked back at peach with another small chuckle. "I do tend to get lost in my work since I love it so, but it's really not polite to leave old friends by the wayside no matter the reason, wouldn't you agree?

Oh, and as for what you said about Bubblegum? If you ask me 'hate' couldn't be further from the truth. Some kinds of friends just find it easier to socialize by fighting, after all, and that wonderful little sorceress could never resist defying anyone who tried to make her bend to their rules. those two just can't ever agree as to which one of them should be on top. But, if they were actually enemies, I don't think the siblings would tolerate bubblegum nearly as much as they do."

@Lollipop

Edited by Buio

StaffPeach: She thinks for a moment. "Wow...I never thought about Bubblegum like that. But that makes sense. I guess I can think of the two of them like BJ and Ginger. Those two always argue, but they also seem to get along really well too and are always hanging out." She snap back to attention. "Sorry about rambling and thanks for answering my question. Lolli should be down soon."

---------------

Lollipop: He was pacing back and forth trying to think of how to help Magnolia.

StaffCoco: "Lolli...I just got a message from Peach saying there is an old friend of yours in the Lobby." Coco, she pulls Lolli aside. "You go ahead. I'll tend to Maggy and make sure she is settled. Maybe I can talk her into letting me help her make more repairs. Maybe fix her eye. If we need you, we will call you."

Lollipop: He looked over at Magnolia concerned. Then he walked back over to her. "Magnolia, I have to take care of something." He materializes a eyepatch like she asked. He tried his best to make suit her taste. The. He hands it to her. "Coco, will assist you with anything you ask. I'll be back before long to check on you." With that he Pat's Magnolia on the head. "Your home now. We'll take care of you and help figure out what you need to do next." Then he vanishes in puff of smoke.

------------------

Lollipop: He reappeared in the as if coming out of fog. It doesn't take him long to notice Asmael. "Asy!" He jumps into Asmael giving him a flyng hug. "I knew you would end up here sooner or later! I missed you so much!"

@Buio @Elena Ichinomiya

Magnolia stare at the said eye patch. She chuckle when she saw the item.

il_570xN.1070187583_8ruz.jpg

"well i'm not ask for something fancy and all. I just don't want to cause discomfort" she said as she wear it "better" she said with smile. "goodness, its been a while since i had bath...since Lollipop said she had to check up on me, i guess i can take shower and then wait for Lollipop return". She then proceed to the strip her cloth. However she heard Coco calling her and point out something about her back.

"...oh right, i was beaten so bad..." she was met with many wounds and scar. Luckily Lollipop wasn't seeing this, else that wisp will scold her carelessness. Due to the wounds are located on her "flesh" it act like real human injury. There's scar and wound that shaped like whip. Magnolia wince as she remember where that come from. Those angry family member...

"let me go! it hurt! stop it!! HELP!!"

She gasp as she rub her head. Those memories when she first screaming for help still etched on her head. "i-i'm sorry, am i worry you good miss?" she ask Coco who just stare at her "Since you said you can help me...do you mind tend to my wound? Is it even ok for me to bath with this wound?"

30 minutes ago, Lollipop said:

I'll tend to Maggy and make sure she is settled

@Lollipop

Asmael shook his head lightly at the pinky blonde's apology "Oh no, it wasn't rambling at all. Like I said, the conversation only made time fly by faster."

As stated, though, the angel suddenly felt lollipop's magic manifest, and turned around just in time to see the beautiful boy step out of his illusionary fog. When their eyes met, Asmael offered a friendly wave as he saw Lolli's face light up with joy, and he placed his carrying case down on the ground in anticipation for what he knew would come.

1 hour ago, Lollipop said:

"Asy!" He jumps into Asmael giving him a flyng hug. "I knew you would end up here sooner or later! I missed you so much!"

Asmael welcomed the hug with open arms and caught Lollipop with a wide smile, spinning him around a few times as he hugged him back just as tight. "Lolli, it has been too long, hasn't it?" Letting the long haired blond back down to his feet, Asmael cupped Lollipop's face with both hands and puled him in for a tender kiss, quickly slipping his tongue into his mouth to turn it more sensual—being well aware of the whisp's fixation with oral stimulation. After a few seconds of letting their tongues roll around together pleasurably, the dark angel pulled away softly and flashed a friendly and innocent smile to the blushing blond boy. "How have you been darling? Your sister still treating you well?"

On 2/2/2020 at 9:00 AM, Lollipop said:

Bubblegum: "Well as fun as this has been, I have other business to attend to. Experiments to run and such. So if you will excuse me." Bubblegum stands and leaves.

Mint: She watches Bubblegum leave.  "I'm sorry she intruded like that earlier."

She perks up at the word experiments before calming herself down

Sonja smiles at mint " I did not mind" 

Max walked into the hotel his clothes and body still dripping wet from his arrival.  As he took a moment to take in the view, his eyes remained on the people in the hotel for a few moments before moving on.  As confusion settled into his eyes, this place was lovely to be but he was rapidly beginning to believe he had not survived his ship wreck.

Lollipop: He blushes a deep crimson from the kiss, giggling. He smiles at Asmael's question. "You know she is. Mint, has but made it her personal job to keep me safe, so not much has really changed." He chuckles. "I'm really lucky she looks out for me so much. But enough about me and Mint! What about you!? I've been waiting to see you for so long! Where have you been? Did you meet anyone interesting!? Have lots of fun doing your job?" He giggles at the last part. Lollipop was like a like a younger sibling who's big brother just got back from college. He clung tightly to Asmael and asked him question after question. 

• Love 1

@Lollipop

Asmael chuckled at the boy's excitability, waiting for a lull in the rapid fire questioning to start answering the queries. 

"Well of course I've been having fun. It is like they say: do something you love and you'll never work and day in your afterlife. As for where I've been, well, just about everywhere on earth to be frank. Wherever I go there's never a shortage of poor souls who need convincing to give into their desires:  a father paying more and more attention to his son's muscular form here, a ranch girl needing that last push to sneak into the horse stables there. The poor darlings put up so many rules to stop themselves from doing what they actually desire, so I've been all over the planet stoking those desires for taboo and letting them be true to themselves." 

As usual Asmael was speaking in his sweet sounding half-truths, saying nothing that was technically a lie, but of course omitting that for every star crossed pair of lovers he had brought together, he had also spurred on countless kidnappings and stalkers by whispering into mortals' subconscious. For a servant of lust sin, consent was not particularly a concern when it came to making sure that more demons would be born once his targets died and the content of their souls was judged. And yet to hear him talk it would sound like he was doing nothing but good in the world, as if he had never fallen from heaven's favor.

Taking a look around the hotel lobby, the dark angel chuckled ligtly. "Honestly, I very well might end up seeing some of those that I guided in this very location of they have been good and continued to seek indulgence after I left them. Still, I imagine that even a place like this will have use of my services," to this his eyes settled on a new arrival in the lobby,  a dripping wet human man who looked around him with the distinct expression of someone who did not know where he was. Asmael's trained gaze saw the unleashed desire in him: the will to dominate and coerce, and the angel comitted his face to memory, thinking he could potentially make for an interesting target later.

Turning his attention back to Lollipop, Asmael leaned down to pick up the carrying case he had placed on the ground and showed it to him, trusting the boy to recognize its make and thus understand its contents. "So to that end, I've signed on as am assistant of sorts to our favorite pink sorceress, my first job being to deliver you this fresh batch of new aphrodisiac pills." Then, with a bit of a slyer smirk he added. "If you and dear minty can find the time, I would love to help you asses their potency~"

@PervertedDragon

StaffComet: Seeing the new arrival walk in—looking entirely haggard, and more than a little confused—the pink toned administrator hopped into action and quickly disappeared behind the front desk to retrieve some clean towels, giving a professional smile to Peach while there, the two-toned blonde seemingly caught up with blushing at the display of 'affection' between Lollipop and another new guest that the owner seemed to know quite well.

Not wasting any time, Comet took the pair of dry towels over to the soaked newcomer and handed them over with a smile. His voice resounded within the male's mind as he used his telepathy to communicate "Welcome to the Honeydew Hotel, stranger. Can we get you a room to change out of those waterlogged clothes?"

@Buio

Max stood stunned for a moment as the two toned individual spoke into his head, not entirely sure how to react.

"Yes, that would be nice, although I don't have a change of clothing on me as I was in a ship wreck before I arrived."  He added as he used the nice towel to start drying himself off, at this point he felt refreshed.  "Um also your talking in my mind is that normal here?"  He paused as he looked over at the two talking in the center of the room.  "Don't answer that, this would appear to be normal here.  What all do you need from me to get a room set up?"  He asked looking back at the pleasant receptionist.

Edited by PervertedDragon
missed directing comment.

@PervertedDragon

StaffComet: Comet chuckled audibly at the man's question and subsequent realization, adding to it himself. "Indeed, you will find that 'normalcy' is a rarity here on the island, and that most anything that can be imagined is permissible. Our only significant rules are that the sibling owners—that being Lollipop," to this he motioned over to the effeminate blonde who was currently engaged in conversation with the angel, "and his sister Mint, whom I am sure you will meet afore long—are both given the proper respect, and that no guest seeking to explore their desires force themselves upon another without consent. Now, if you will kindly follow me."

The alien then turned around and led the human back towards the front desk, pulling up the guest book and turning it towards Maxwell along with a pen. "The amenities provided on the resort are offered free of charge. All that is required is that you sign your full name into the guest book, and the magics at play here will fashion a room to your specific tastes and interests somewhere in the hotel—change of clothes and all."

@Buio

Max stared at the guest book honestly dumb struck at this, this place was perfect.  With a deep sigh he took hold of the pen and signed his full name onto the guest book, he suspected he would be spending quite a bit of time here.  Excitement began to grow in him as he contemplated what all he could do here, he looked at the alien receptionist, and glanced at peach.  "Is there anything else I need do be aware of for the island?"  He asked as he handed them back their towel, knowing next up would be heading to his room to shower get a change of clothes on and figure out where on the island he wanted to go next.

@PervertedDragon

StaffComet: While Comet only used his telepathy one-way unless invited to do otherwise, he didn't need to read Maxwell's mind to understand what his expression meant. New arrivals were almost always bemused (and often suspicious) of just how good a deal they were being offered in staying on the island. It was fairly akin to winning life's lottery, really. Still, he supposed that was exactly the point when Lollipop and Mint made this their magical haven. A place for the lost and wandering to finally settle down in and call home. In that way, even Comet was getting what he wanted, even if his desires leaned less towards the carnal than most.

Taking the guest book back and looking over the signature (essentially a formality to ensure the magical item had registered it properly), Comet quickly closed it and put it aside. Pulling out a room key from behind the desk, along with a small pamphlet, he handed them over to the new guest in exchange for the returned towel. "'Need' to, not exactly. You are free to wander the hotel and island grounds as you wish, and explore at your leisure. However this pamphlet does contain a map and various useful tidbits about what amenities and locations of interest you can find on the island should you wish to have a more directed experience. Additionally, you will find in your room a directory of available staff with a small description of their personalities and interests, if you find yourself craving companionship but would rather not leave the comforts of your accommodations. We have a wide roster of employees to suit all tastes, and we simply ask that you keep in mind that not all personnel will be available at all times in the event that they have other duties to fulfill or are already booked by another guest."

While the telepathy did not necessitate he pause for breath, Comet did leave a bit of time for the human to process everything that was said before concluding. "With that said, is there anything else I can do for you, sir?"

@Buio

Max shook his head as he took the room key, room 341 a good enough room number.  He smiled back at the lovely Comet as he turned and headed upstairs to his room.  Where he would strip out of his wet clothing, he cared for his personal hygiene for a moment.  Showering and completely drying himself off after his nice warm shower.  He searched his room and got changed into a new solid colored collared shirt and khaki shorts.  He put on sandals and honestly felt amazed by the amount personal attention the room had for him, as well as his perfect clothing.

He stretched and figured he would wander about the resort finally, there was a snack bar on the map maybe he would check that out first.

Max left the Hotel and headed to the Snack Bar.

• Like 1

Lollipop: He looks at the case. "These are probably the new formula...I wonder if the potency was increased. The last batch seemed diluted..." His demeanor seems to change for a moment as he ponders over the contents of the case, his playful side slipping away for a moment. Then he returns to his normal self, a wide grin on his face. "That sounds like a great Idea Asmael! I'll have to get Mint to come to our room so we can test this. Yay! I get to play with Asy!"

@Lollipop
Asmael cocked his head to the side at he unexpected statement. diluted? really? From bubblegum? how uncharacteristic of the witch. he wondered for a moment if perhaps it had been a failed attempt at a delayed reaction. He didn't have too much time to think of it though as Lollipop seemed to immediately focus again on his proposition, accepting it with glee. Asmael chuckled a his enthusiasm and moved in to put a hand on the pretty boy's rump "Indeed, and I get to play with 'assy'." he said with a wink as he gave the blond a playful squeeze.

"Well then, do lead the way darling. I'm still new to this little paradise you've created so I'll need you to show me to your pleasure quarters."

Mint: She could sense a familiar presence in the Hotel. She looks at Sonja. "Sonja, am I wrong or did you seem light up when you heard Bubblegum mentioning experiments? Would you like to see the Lab?"

@onearmeddruid

Lollipop: He let out a cute moan as Asmael grabbed his butt, then he giggled. Asmael hadn't forgotten how to get him riled up and Lolli loved it. He pushed his round bottom into Asmael's grip. "Just follow me and..."

StaffPeach: "Umm...If you two are going to collect Mint for your...reunion" she blushes  "She's currently with a guest she was concerned about. I think the situation was handle, but it seems she's just been hanging out with her. Miss Sonja, I believe. But if you wish to wait for her, The Discipline Chamber is back in working order. You may want to check on how things are for a moment. Maybe look in on the staff." She glances at Asmael. "I get a feeling your friend maybe interested in seeing it."

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop
  • Like 1

@Lollipop

Asmael looked at the blushing staff member and chuckled, putting his hands together with a pleased expression. "Oooh~ what good timing then. We can certainly go and see if it can 'inspire' me in any fashion." He then flashed Peach a sly smile again and added. "Of course, since you seem to enjoy watching us so much, don't be afraid to come and stare at us some more~"

He moved behind Lollipop and warped his arms around the blonde's shoulders, kissing his neck just under the jawline. "Lolli here makes just the cutest noises when you play with him properly~ I assure you that if you haven't heard them already, they're absolutely to die for."