The Snack Bar

@Lollipop
Zeddicus watches Ginger with an amused grin as she squirms in his lap. “You look alittle.. flustered my sweet.” He said almost casually as his fingers continue to tease her sensitive, damp spot, just using his nimble fingers to drive her further now. “You look uncomfortable even, wearing to much?” He teases. With a snap of his fingers her clothing appears neatly folded on the bar table, his teasing fingers now making direct contact with her heated and damp sex. His fingers are quiet skilled as they caress her, exploring her velvet folds, lightly flicking her little bean. She could tell by where she is sitting he is really enjoying himself despite the amusing grin as he keeps up her personal torment, in a very satisfying manner. 

Yuumi smirks softly as BJ pushes into her. She pulls away from the kiss and queries, “Would it be presumptuous of me to ask if you are permitted to accompany me to my room so we can have some more fun?” Her voice as sensual as ever, she licks her lips, making sure the sound of her doing so is clearly heard by the adorable little waitress.

Things were getting heated but Yuumi couldn’t ignore the audience too long. If she was going to do this, it would be in a private setting.

• Love 1

StaffBJ: "Y-your room?" She grew even more flustered at the thought of the two of them being alone. "Its is the Staff's job to see to customers needs no matter what so long as we are comfortable with doing so." She recited it in a timid tone. "If you want to take me back to your room...I will accompany you." 

@YokoYamichi

Oh, I love this place. Brian reaches out to grab the boy's shoulder and steady him, grinning a little at his flustered expression. "No apologies necessary," he says, blatantly eyeing up the newcomer. Face: cute. Abs: cute. Ass: cute. Operation: Acquire Dicc is a go. "You didn't miss the event completely, but I'm afraid you are a bit late. I trust you'll work extra hard to make up for it?" Brian doesn't give the boy a chance to respond, moving his hand from his shoulder to the middle of his back and gently steering him into the debauchery-filled snack bar. "I'm Brian, by the way. What do I call you, aside from 'cute?'" It's a clumsy line, true, but one said with confidence.

@Peculiarity

StaffCherry: "Work hard?" Cherry was confused and a bit flustered at his sudden inclusion. "W-wait, I think your confused! I don't work in the bar. I just wanted to see what tonight's event is." He tries to explain while Brian steers him further into the bar. "I'm  Cherrybomb, I handle the fireworks!" Looking around, he sees just how out of hand things have gotten in the bar. "Well, this seems about right. "

StaffGinger: "Ahhhh!" She clutches on to him as he continues to torment her. Her pussy was soaking wet. Her nipples were stiff. One of her hands slid down over his gripping it desperately. And then her whole body began spasm as she moaned loudly. "W-wait! I-Im...I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Her body tenses in his grasp as her pussy convulsed around his fingers and she started cumming, her juices soaking his fingers.

@Kerzin Kalamond

Edited by Lollipop

StaffToffee: As they kissed, Toffee's hand found one of Yukki's breast and began to message it. Her tongue would slip into Yukki's mouth and begin to wrestle with hers as she pressed her body more against hers, one of her thighs pushing against Yukki's pussy.

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop

"Cherrybomb, eh? It suits you." Realizing he might be being a bit too forceful, Brian eases up on the pressure, opting instead to pull out a chair for Cherry at an unoccupied table. "Sorry for assuming, and the event is - was, rather - body shots. Our shot glass got distracted, as did the guests and then the staff..." He trails off, waving a hand at the very happy chaos around them. "Honestly, though, if you handle fireworks then you seem to have come to the right place anyway. Lots of sparks flying around here."

StaffCherry: "Sparks are definetly something I love! You seem to be eager to get your own sparks flying." He grins, resting on the table, staring up at Brian. He definitely seemed used to what was happening around him, only a faint blush crossing his face.

@Peculiarity

Edited by Lollipop

Brian barked a laugh. "Yeah, I guess I came on a little strong there, sorry. I'm not quite used to all... this just yet." He smiles and offers a handshake. "Let's try this again. Hi, I'm Brian. It's nice to meet you." Remember your manners, dummy, he reminds himself. It's a hotel, not a brothel.

StaffToffee: She giggles as she pulls away. "So cute! And so naughty too." She slides down Yukki's body, and pulls up her shirt. "I want hear more of those cute moans of yours." She kisses Yukki's stomach, right at the ridge of her shorts, her hands undoing the buttons and zipper. The she trails kisses up her stomach, pulling her top up more and more, pulling it over her breast.  Her trail up to her breast and playfully she catches one of Yukki's nipples in her mouth, her tongue licking and  circling it.

StaffCherry: He sits up and leans in. "Well Brian, I have to say..." He then takes Brian's hand and pulls it to his full lips and kisses the tip of one of Brian's fingers. "I like my men strong and forceful. I may not work at the bar, but I'd be ignoring part of my job if I didn't take care of the needs of a guest." He grins devilishly and moves Brian's hand down to his thigh.

• Love 1

@Lollipop
Zedd kisses slowly up and down Ginger’s neck before whispering into her ear, “Would you like some more? Right here or maybe back at my room?” He ask with a teasing sound on his voice along with a hint of a promise. Then he kisses her neck again, sealing his lips on her sweet skin and sucks softly. His fingers never stopped their teasing caress even with her essence coating them, the sweet sounds of her moans make him want to keep going for her could listen to them all night long. 

@Lollipop

Yukki continues to moan softly as she feels Toffee lifting her shirt and kissing her stomach, making her feel more and more turned on, especially after she unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. She then blushed as the girl pulled her shirt over her breasts and her moans started to come out louder as she felt the girl’s mouth go over her nipple, feeling her tongue swirl around it, “T-Toffee...that...that feels good...” Yukki moaned.

• Love 1

Brian matches Cherry's grin with one of his own, fingers already gently massaging the meat of the smaller man's thigh. "So that's what you're into, huh? I think that could be arranged." Suddenly, his lips are on Cherry's, his other hand snaking up the boy's back and entangling in his long hair. He plays with the stands, feeling them slip around his fingers as his fingertips grasp the back of Cherry's head, holding him firmly in place so his tongue can eagerly probe between Cherry's lips. Meanwhile, Brian's other hand has been steadily moving up Cherry's thigh, and now his palm rests on the boy's hip. Occasionally, his thumb darts down to tease at the zipper of his shorts, moving up and down the metal links for a moment before retreating as swiftly as it came. Finally, Brian breaks the kiss, slightly winded but smiling toothily nonetheless. "How's that for strong and forceful?"

StaffGinger: Her body trembled from the intense pleasure. She tried to clamp her legs together weakly to stop his persistent tormenting, but it wasn't much use. It was as if she was suffering constant orgasm. "More!! I want moar!!!" It wasn't the answer to his question, but in her current state, it was all she could muster for an answer. She would do what ever he wanted so long as he continued to make her feel good.

@Kerzin Kalamond

Edited by Lollipop

StaffCherry: He panted heavily when Brian broke the kiss. He smiles at the man's question. "I don't know...maybe you should try harder. After all, I'm not as easy as the bar girls." He was teasing. He liked challenging his playmates and riling them up. And as he did so, he would hop over and sit on Brian's lap, his back pressed against Brian's chest. His sliding up and caressing the man's cheek. "Come get me if you think you can keep up with me. See if you can make me beg?"

@Peculiarity

Edited by Lollipop

Oh, so that's the way you wanna play? Fine, we'll break out some tricks. Brian can't deny that Cherry's teasing is working - on the contrary, it's sending him into a lustful fervor. His cock, already at half-mast from the deep kiss, begins to swell further under Cherry's taut ass. The hand that was on Cherry's hip now moves to his crotch proper, massaging him almost tenderly through his shorts, just enough to stimulate but not satisfy. Brian's other hand found Cherry's thigh, sliding sensually up and down the outer surface for a few seconds before, on one upward stroke, it kept rising, the fingertips tickling the boy's side and ribs as they passed. Up and up it went, finally coming to rest just beside Cherry's neck, fingers softly moving along his collarbone in little circles. In the midst of all this, Brian leaned into the boy's ear and whispered. "Oh, Cherry. You say you aren't easy but you're already so hard, so soon! And the way you're moving in my lap... you love it, don't you? Having someone hold you, mold you like putty?" A kiss to the ear, so quick it could be mistaken for a breath. "But if you want to keep up the charade, then so be it." The next kiss is longer, and to the cheek. "I'll just have to taunt you and tease you, play with you..." One to the jaw. "...feel the way your body tells me..." This last kiss, the longest of all, went directly to Cherry's Adam's apple. "...how much you want this." David finished his monologue by gripping the outline of Cherry's cock through his shorts, just for a moment, before going back to his rubbing.

• Love 1

StaffToffee: She pulls back her head, releasing Yukki's nipple from her mouth with a audible "pop" from the loss of suction. Her head then moves over to the other nipple and she repeats her assault. Meanwhile one of her hands slips into Yukki's shorts and starts to message her pussy through her panties, rubbing her fingers into it deep as far as the material would allow.

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop

@Lollipop

Zeddicus kisses Ginger’s neck softly, ”More what?” he ask teasingly. His fingers slowly part her folds, his fingertip teases her wet entrance as small pulses of magic stimulates her to her very core. “More of this?” Then he slides his finger into he tightness, feeling her walls squeezing so tightly on his finger as it rubs the inside of her walls, seeking out her hidden sensitive spot and when he does he rubs it while adding pulse after pulse of magic to vibrate her entire body. “More of that?” He nips her ear softly. 

StaffCherry: He presses his round bottom into Brian crotch, grinding against it. Brian's hand rubbing his cock through his shorts was making his body writhe in pleasure in the man's grasp. Brian could feel Cherry's cock getting bigger and stiffer, and begin to strain against the inside of his shorts. "Nghhh!" Cherry moaned out in frustrated pleasure, his back arching. 

He loved how Brian was toying with his body. He wanted more, but he wasn't the type to give up easy, even as Brain gripped his cock through his shorts cause him to let out out a loud girly moan of intense pleasure, his whole body stiffening from the sensation.

@Lollipop

As Toffee continued to lick her nipples, Yukki continued to moan softly and closed her eyes feeling and enjoying it. She then began to moan loudly as Toffee started to rub her through her panties. She could feel just how wet she was getting, and hoped that Toffee felt it as well through her panties to see how much Yukki was enjoying herself.

• Love 1

StaffGinger: Her pussy was practically gushing with juice.  Between the magic and effects of aphrodisiac, she could barely think straight any more. Her moans could almost be heard from outside the bar. She was twitch quivering mess. When she tried she could get the words out.

@Kerzin Kalamond