Hello there

Hey everyone, I've been on this site for a few days now and totally didn't notice the welcome forum.. better late than never I guess.

My name is Alex, I'm 27 and joined  to get a bit back into roleplaying.
I'm probably not the most suited if you're looking for someone to do a super long rp  with, I suck at that. 
Umm what else.. well, always happy to just talk or discuss rp ideas, if there's anything else feel free to ask me.

Have a great day. 

i saw you visit my profile. welcome! i post my welcome 3 days after joining here so yeah, we're on same boat.

Anyway! I hope you set your profile ready first especially the preference sheet! (edit : you already did it!)  oh and in case you get some question about how this site goes, do ask the staff/admin here. They got their name colored in purple. Don't worry, they friendly aside from their title and history. To avoid contact with fake staff, please see this link below to see who's the people running this site.

https://ecchidreams.com/staff/

Once again, welcome!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Hello @Ayano, I am not sure why none of the staff have welcomed you yet. Perhaps they've been just as busy as I have 😮

So let me be the first: Welcome to EcchiDreams. If you still need a guide on how to get started, we have one just set up today. You can find it here:

Archived