GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

7 minutes ago, Balthier said:

Thanks. I'll have to check that out...

Can I get a double check on cure and spell resists? Some websites list it as resist: no. A mistake perhaps? (https://pathfinderkingmaker.gamepedia.com/Cure_Light_Wounds)

Pathfinder Kingmaker is a video game and doesnt have the same rules as pen and paper Pathfinder.

From the Pathfinder site this how I see the cure wounds spells working.

Edited by PsychoSexual
Clarity and spelling errors
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Balthier said:

I hope so! Most of my cool stuff is buffing me/allies. 😢

21 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

And I am mostly about CC and debuffing 😛 

I am almost as good in close combat as Adam, Ceran too will want buffs and of course Jerrell can use buffs to.

There are also members of Nephthys and Kazumi's retinue that could use buffs. Same for healing.

I suspect you will both be very busy in those roles.

Edited by PsychoSexual
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Balthier said:

I can get a few, but have chosen buffs mostly so far.  1 thing to befuff undead I think.

Ted Mage isn't a squishy caster?

I think you mean Red right? He is caster but not squishy, he has the same health and AC as Adam for example and while he does less damage per attack, he gets more of them due to haste and other things.

Darius is a wizard, and describes himself as such but he is an Eldritch Knight which is equal parts fighter and arcanist.

• Like 1

Just now, JennyDK said:

Out of curiousity: Do you guys like the "reflavouring" of my spells and hexes using voodoo dolls?

I think it's cool. You are great at flavour roleplay.

I am just concerned that debuffers require a good understanding of enemies to know what debuffs will work best and I get the impression your character knows nothing about the enemies we are likely to face.

• Thanks 1