OOC chat.

JennyDK

• JennyDK pinned this topic

Still considering my characters, hopefully you will have better luck here than I did with my kind of similar idea that you inspired me to bump out of almost a year of inactivity.

• Like 1

I was juuuust to warmly welcome you @Galactic-Kitsune . I am happy you decided to come on by and I hope I and we can make your time here fun ❤️

Feel free to ask me anything you might need answers to or just hang out and chat or more ^^

I am glad you like what you see so far. This is still a new club, but I hope we can get it nice and going together.

Nice! I actually have thought of putting two characters, a canon (to an extent), and an original of my own! I'm not sure if i can say who i'm thinking of bringing in, or if i just have to post them in the "Characters" topic.

This place is still kind of a work progress to see what works best, but I hope most of it is easy to get so far.

I have posted which characters I have introduced in other topis in the "Characters" thread - at this time only Judy Hopps so far.

So you can use it to let people know which characters you are using, be it canons or OCs.

Edited by JennyDK

It is your thing, my man. So I will leave that up to you =3 However you best define what you play as.

So yes, very individual.

I should probably also add which canon universes I like to play (and not play) from. I will do so when I return in about 30 minutes time ❤️

20 minutes ago, Galactic-Kitsune said:

One question though, for images of my characters, do i have the option to use SFW or is it NSFW strictly?

As long as it does not go against the site rules, use whatever you like.

I don't really know many others than Amy and even her I am not sure I could play well. In general, Sonic does not interest me that much and is something I have been considering putting on my 'no' list. It might depend on the males I would be "up against" 😛