Hello one and all!

Hi! I am Rolyas and I am excited to be trying this website out! Rolyas is a nickname I invented from myself and not my real name. I am not new to roleplaying, however I am mostly new to erotic roleplaying. I used to roleplay in video games with my friends such as Halo growing up. When it comes to erotic roleplays I have only done that a few times with girlfriends in the past, so I am still pretty much an amateur so I am excited to get some experience! I love that people greeted me so fast! I can already tell this website is filled with some pretty great people! I feel like everything I said was super duper generic, but if anyone wants to ask me questions, about stuff erotic and not, bring them on! 

• Community Administrator
23 hours ago, Rolyas said:

Hi! I am Rolyas and I am excited to be trying this website out! Rolyas is a nickname I invented from myself and not my real name. I am not new to roleplaying, however I am mostly new to erotic roleplaying. I used to roleplay in video games with my friends such as Halo growing up. When it comes to erotic roleplays I have only done that a few times with girlfriends in the past, so I am still pretty much an amateur so I am excited to get some experience! I love that people greeted me so fast! I can already tell this website is filled with some pretty great people! I feel like everything I said was super duper generic, but if anyone wants to ask me questions, about stuff erotic and not, bring them on! 

I know I welcomed you on the Discord, but I will welcome you here too. 😄

Hello Rolyas and welcome to EcchiDreams! I see you've worked out how to get started, and might not need this welcome pack, but it's there fore you if you want it:

If you need further help don't hesitate to ask, we'd be more than happy to help. 

Take care and I hope to see you around!

Archived