Boyfriend Prevention Program (SataiRolePlayingGuy, agdiv)

It was Friday afternoon, Lina got of the bus at their corner, walking home with a few of the neighbor kids, talking about weekend plans, complaining about the school, the usual sort of things.  She said bye to them as they reached her house and she went inside.  “I’m home, dad!”  She called out as she stepped inside.  It had been just the two of since her mom had passed away a few years ago.  The house had been quieter since then, neither quite as happy as they used to be, but it still felt like a warm and comfortable place to live.

Of course she was was getting older now, it wasn’t just the girls talking about childish things anymore.  Now her mind and eyes were starting to drift towards boys, in class and elsewhere.  She had not been on a date yet, but she was an attractive girl, it was only a matter of time.  Wouldn’t likely be long before some boy asked to her the upcoming dance, and who knew what she might be tempted to do that night.

She was not thinking about that right now, she had gone up to her room to drop her cool stuff off and consider whether or not to get any homework over with.

• Love 1

Thomas was a widower and had been a single father for a few years now. He had wanted to have a large family with many kids but fate had played a cruel joke on him. His only child, Lina, had recently turned 14 and was already turning heads as an attractive young woman. For the past few weeks, Thomas had found himself thinking of his daughter in an unfatherly way more and more.

He knew it was only a matter of time before she started showing an interest in boys. Thomas felt very jealous whenever he thought about it, thinking about how someday she would leave him for some boy. He couldn't help his thoughts from wondering. Maybe, if he could fill the need Lina might have for a boy. Maybe, just maybe, Thomas could still have his large family he always desired.

It was Friday afternoon and he heard Lina come home from school as usual. He waited briefly before following upstairs. The stopped at her slightly open bedroom door and spied upon his young daughter for a while. 

After setting everything down, Lina decided to get more comfortable.  She only did this while in her room, but it was a habit she she had for a little while.  She sat on the edge of her bed and kicked her shoes off, then her socks, before unbuttoning her jeans and sliding them off.  She had a fairly pair of pink panties underneath, which stayed on.  She then pulled of her shirt and unhooked the match bra she had underneath.  Her breasts were nothing impressive yet and her age but they were clearly growing visible.  If she was like her mother, they would be bountiful though not excessively large in a few years.

She did not stay topless for long.  Walking over to her closest she pulled a white oversized shirt and put it on, it went far enough to, barely, cover her panties.  Comfortably dressed she sat in her chair, grabbed her phone and started listening to some music.

• Love 1

Thomas approaches his daughter's door just in time to see her remove her jeans. He continues to watch through the crack in the door as she strips down to just her panties. Thomas begins to rub his throbbing cock through his pants as he spies on her beautiful naked breasts for the first time. He continues to watch her until she sits and begins listening to music. Now is the time, Thomas thinks to himself as he knocks on her bedroom door. 

Lina jumped slightly as she heard the knock.  While it wasn’t exactly inappropriate, she was a little embarrassed about the idea of letting her father see her like this.  She ran over to her closet wondering whether to try to put something else on fast or just pretend the shirt was put on to quickly cover her body, otherwise nude except for the panties.  “What is it, dad? Can it wait a few minutes?  I’m in the middle of changing.”  She hoped he would wait, but as her father she was also aware he didn’t have quite as much reason as another man would to not come in.  While nothing remotely sexual or suspicious had happened before, he was the sort to say ‘I’m your father, I’ve already seen you naked.’ When walking in at embarrassing times, though that had not really happened since she was younger and her mom was still around before she might have started tempting him.

• Love 1

Thomas pushed the door open as Lina was frantically searching her closet. He could see her tshirt had ridden up some to expose her shapely panty-clad ass. He smiled as he closed the distance and stood right behind here, the tent in his pants almost touching her bottom. Thomas put his hands on Lina's young hips. "Come and sit with me babygirl, daddy wants to talk to you about something important." He leads her back to her bed where he sits down and guides here to sit on his lap.

Lina was too innocent to be suspicious yet and had no idea what was planned. If she had noticed the erection she would have shrugged it off.  It could mean arousal, but it could also just be a coincidence.  That’s what they said in sex ed anyways, which was currently the limit of her knowledge about sex and reproduction.  Her mother never was able to give her ‘the talk’ and she had no idea her father was about to do that and much more.

”Was it really too important to wait a few minutes?”  She asked, more shy than angry as she let him lead her to her bed.  She sat more on his legs than on his lap.  “Its a little hard to sit on your lap at the moment, and aren’t I a little old for this?”

• Love 1

Thomas moaned slightly as she sat on his lap. "Well sweetie, if I had waited any longer," he caressed her bare thigh almost touching the edge of her panties, "then you would be overdressed, more so than you are now. And I think that you are finally old enough to sit on daddy's lap like this." 

He slid his hand up her thigh and under her shirt, resting it on her stomach. He leaned down and lightly kissed the side of his daughter's neck. "I know that you are getting old enough that you are starting to be curious about boys and sex, right babygirl?"

Lina was more confused then anything.  "Wait, dad...are you doing what it sounds like your doing?  I'm your daughter...I'm so confused"  She made no effort to pull away though, she had actually pulled a little closer when he touched her leg without realizing and was now securely on his lap.  There was curiosity, yes she wanted to know more about boys, and she occasionally fantasized about sex though more of the concept and not with anyone in particular.  Part of her wanted to push away but something other primal part of her instinctually saw an offering for sex from a strong adult man and urged her to take it.  She felt very mixed confused feeling from the cock she was now pressed against.

• Love 1

Thomas gently lifted Lina's shirt over her head and deposited it on the bed beside them. He took in the beautiful sight of his daughter for a moment before he began to caress her shoulders and arms. "Yes, you are my daughter and daddy loves you very much. And what do you think it sounds like I am doing?" He asked as he kissed her neck once more.

At this point there was no question, a combination of stuff from TV/movies and her education made it clear "You are getting ready...to have sex with me."  She replied, meekly, shyly, still incredibly confused, torn apart by conflicting feelings of shame, disgust, but yet desire, as she tilted her head to give him a better angle of her neck.  She was a well behaved and obedient child, perhaps that contributed to her willingness.  Her body saying yes in a few ways subtle ways even though her mind was screaming to stop.  "You aren't supposed to want to do this with me..."  Her body softly leaned against him awkwardly as he caressed her arm, confused over whether he was her father or her lover,

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up