A game with spectate mode

I know its ridiculous since game are made to be played not looked at. But lately I've been looking for such a game. Sure there's AFK arena and other stuff but i feel such game and its cronies lack the punch i want. The thing is, i looking for a game where there's unpopular feature called spectate mode. Yeah, seeing CPU vs CPU on gladiator ring been such hobby of mine. If you happen to see my status on Discord playing Fate/Unlimited Code on PPSSPP or C&C Red Alert 3, i'm not actually playing it, i spectate it. Don't bother suggesting me "Lets play" video on youtube because i ask for a game with spectate feature, not gaming channel.

So if you happen to bump any game with spectate feature...would you mind to share?

TL/DR: Looking for game with Spectate Mode between CPU vs CPU

There's a few games I can think of that have a Spectate Mode in them:

* Armagetron Advanced
* All of the Super Smash Bros. games.
* I think some of the Mario Party games allow for CPU matches only?
* Sumotori Dreams
* Most sports games (FIFA, Madden, WWE, etc.)

...I actually can't think of many more. ^^; But at least there's a bit of variety there in the different genres of games that have a way that you can spectate the game.

• 1 month later...

Archived