Dining hall.

Upon hearing Lamp's question about what does he specifically eats, the scratches at his own chin for a moment, while looking forward and continuing to lead her to places. "If I started to list you what I eat, again, it would take a long time, and you probably wouldn't understand any of these food items, unless you somehow have them in your world." He says, all in one breath, inhaling after it and smiling at her. Speaking again just after that, though, he tells her something else related to the food topic. It sounds interesting, so she better listen! "But if you really want to know, I can tell you the names of my favorite dishes. I find rice with meatballs, miso and ramen soup, but most importantly italian spaghetti with bolognese sauce my favorite dishes! There are restaurants all around this city. If you want, maybe...maybe I can...show you some of these foods? The "meatballs" and "bolognese sauce" I mentioned both require meat to prepare, but hear me out... It's common among humans, and not predatory. We breed animals, such as pigs, cows, chicken and such, and later eat their meat, once they are really grown. Of course, there are humans, that don't agree with this, but, believe it or not, it's the minority. It won't turn you or anyone into a cannibal, if you try meat from this world. Trust me." He smiles at her warmly, though slightly pensively. "I hope I didn't s-scare you, or anything..!" He says, seeming scared of her reaction, because he really doesn't want to ruin this bonding, that they currently have going on. That's a lot of information he just shoved onto her.

• Love 2

Lamp listened to the long list of foods that Hiro spoke about, barely understanding every other word of what he said. She tried remembering the names of some of the dishes he named, but soon gave up, as the amount of information overwhelmed her. So for a moment she just enjoyed the sound of his voice without much care about the content - at least until the moment he proposed to introduce her to said foods. Her antenae twitched slightly and she raised her head, looking with curiosity at the boy as he briefly explained human gastronomy.

"Wait, you mean you don't hunt for your food?" she asked out loud, her eyes widening in surprise at the revelation. She fell silent for a moment, processing this new information. Of course, even in her world, she's heard of groups of monsters that practiced animal husbandry - although she didn't know much about them, there were civilizations in her world that could compete with the technological advancements of humans - but she's never given it much thought. Now however, faced with someone who apparently knew much more about the concept, she found it a bit perplexing. "That's... Umm... I don't know, it feels, like, wrong, you know?" she decided after some thought. "Like, what if someone decided to do that to you? It... uh... I think I'll stick to plants, okey?"  she changed the subject, not really wanting to visualise such scenario herself.

She smiled without much conviction when he looked at her, not wanting to discourage her new friend. "N-no, it's just... a lot," she somewhat affirmed, and pointed her gaze slightly towards the ground, unsure what more to say.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Hiro had no intention of scaring Lamp. What he told her is simply a tradition or thing, that humans do and have done for thousands of things. But it's best if the subject is changed. "I understand. I will make sure to show you vegetarian dishes, then. I'm sure you will love those." He says, confidently, his mood hadn't dropped at all. He looked at her as he said all this, but then looks away up front again, sighing. "You're still new in this world. I understand, if you don't like something that is done differently."

Looking back at her again, beaming with positive aura, smiling at her. "Is there anything else you would like to know? I will try my best to explain and help you with anything." He mentions yet again, so that she knows, that she can ask about anything. This might be overwhelming and difficult, since there's almost endless questions you can ask somebody, especially if it's about being in different worlds, but then again she is bound to have a few things that interest her more than others.

• Like 2

Perhaps it was for the best that the subject was changed - and it wasn't long until Lamp brightened back up, seemingly leaving it behind. As long as it wasn't her who was being the one eaten, it didn't really matter all that much. and Hiro had been so nice to her so far that she couldn't really hold anything against him. She looked back up at him, still keen on listening to everything he had to say.

"Oh, yes!" she smiled even wider at the encouragement of her questioning, more than happy to oblige. "Umm... Do humans lay eggs? How do you attract mates? ...how often do you even mate?" she inquired, eager to gain more knowledge on subjects that most related to her goals. After all, if this world was, as he said, ruled by humans, it was most likely her potential mates would be from amongst them. Things would be much easier if she had knowledge on how they operate, since - to her horror - so far they have proven to be much more complex of a species than Lamp initially thought.

"Oh, and what is this thing on your nose?" she added after half a second, gesturing with her head towards his glasses as she repeated an unanswered question from earlier. The shiny construct had occupied her attention for a while now, and she was more than curious as to what it actually did.

• Haha 1

Enthusiastically eyeing her once more, to see what question is going to come his way, only to have a slight blush appear on his cheeks. He rolls his eyes, but not in the annoyed way, but more like a slightly embarrassed way, as he replies. "No, humans do not lay eggs... We also don't attract mates, we-... We use different words for those, but I guess "mating" is the safer version... When it comes to finding a "mate" as a human, it takes a long time, err-... usually... because, you first have to get to know the person and be friends with them for a long time, and only then, if you and the other person like each other a lot, you can go out on dates together and have fun, and-... yeah...!" He was unsure if he answered her third question, that being about how often do humans mate, but it certainly seemed like he answered it. From a first look, it seemed like talking about mating is a little bit embarrassing to humans, as it is a taboo topic that isn't brought up anywhere, but even so, Hiro managed to tell information to Lamp about it, really not holding back on information, especially if it was at the cost of their friendship, which... Honestly, probably absolutely nothing would've happened to it, if he chose to not answer. But, he did anyway! And now he's blushing! But this only makes him even cuter. He follows up with something, that he seems to regret mentioning. "I never really had a date, yet, but-... Anyway!" He quickly looks forward to her fourth question. It appears that the words "mate" and "date" are quite similar and probably mean the same thing, the only difference being is that "mate" is a more..."advanced" way of calling someone you love.

He points at his own glasses. "Oh, this? These are called glasses. They help me see better... Without them, I can't see further away. Probably one of the best inventions made by humans." He chuckles at that, scratching the back of his head.

• Haha 2

"That... sounds like a lot of unnecessary effort..." Lamp confessed. The more answers she was getting, even weirder humans were starting to seem. "You have to go through all of this every time you mate? All these... date things and all? That must be, really, uhm... frustrating," she admitted. To wait for such a long time when she needed to breed... it would be unbearable, really. What if she ran out of eggs by the time it was all done? She found herself lost in thought for a moment, not really noticing the embarassment her questioning might have brought to Hiro. Only when he followed up on that information, did she take notice of his state.

"Umm, well, if you ever want to breed, just say so," she affirmed, hearing his confession. "You know, we could even do this... 'date' thing you speak of if you really want to," she tried to appeal, feeling even slightly bad for the boy. He had to go through all this bother just to mate... She would personally very much rather just get straight into it, but if he cared so much about these customs, she could oblige.

She tilted her head slightly to the side, examining the glasses as the boy described them. It was a curious piece of apparel, and it apparently helped him see better? She had trouble imagining how exactly, if anything, having two pieces of glass right before your eyes would only diminish your sight, or so she believed. She mirrored his motion, scratching the back of her own head.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Not responding to her just yet, since he waited for her to fully finish. Just after her big offers, that he never really expected to get from a monster, let alone anyone. "O-o-oh..? A-aha..ha..." He smiles, blushes, chuckles and stutters for a moment there, not seeming disgusted or anything, but rather surprised (and intrigued...), even though he shouldn't be, given how she responded to the entire situation. "It's-... I don't r-really know what to do, since like I said, I never been in a situation like t-that.." This is the most innocent thing that someone ever said, although Lamp probably does not understand the concept of innocence as well. Not stopping there though, he informs her of something. "Humans tend to do everything in order when it comes to mating, because... L-let's just say it's m-morality rules, for humans to... Not do things like breed or mate instantly... These "dates" are just build-ups for the excitement of breeding, at least... That's what I l-learned..." Scratching at his neck now, instead of the back of his head, even tugging on his tie a little bit, starting to sweat from his forehead as he looks off up front, whilst still walking slowly. "I wouldn't really want to make you go through a date... I don't want you to get bored or... Something..." He says, not even considering the fact that maybe it wouldn't be boring for her, but rather it would be a new experience. Even so...

That blush on his cheeks, it just doesn't seem to disappear at all. He isn't really dating anyone, at the moment... Perhaps he does need somebody to show him the ropes, and a date isn't really required for that... Maybe...

• Haha 2

The boy's reaction was not at all what Lamp expected when she posed her offer. At first she got slightly scared and worried by the sounds he began to make, but then she managed to discern words in between his stuttering. She tried to grasp as much of it as she could.

She kept silent with a puzzled expression as he spoke, unsure how to exactly react to this weird outburst of emotion. He wasn't really making much sense either, or at least, Lamp had trouble finding it as she listened carefully into what he was saying. He mentioned some "morality rules", but then told her that it was just a "build-up", then said he wouldn't want her to get bored, when a while back he was describing this process as something rather fun and enjoyable. It was all very confusing for the moth-girl. What she managed to grasp out of his stream of words, however, was that this weird foreplay that Hiro called "dates" was apparently of great importance to humans, and so she wanted to make sure that Hiro wouldn't be discouraged by her inexperience in these sort of things.

"No, no, it sounds really interesting, I'm sure I wouldn't get bored" she assured quickly, hoping that it would help get him out of this agitated state he got into. "B-but we can of course just simply breed if you want to!" she then proposed, beginning to think that maybe it was his inexperience in this whole "dating" thing that made him so embarassed by her offer. Of course, she could use someone to help her understand better how this process worked, but if he prefered to just get into it, she was be happy to oblige - after all, that was how she was taught to do it.

• Haha 2

The world was coiling around Hiro's little head, feeling a bit overwhelmed. Having to gather his thoughts, he stops his his tracks for a moment, looking off at the ground whilst raising a hand to scratch the back of his head. Slowly, he starts walking again, looking back at her and gulps once. "You know, maybe some other time." He smiles. It seems like a genuine smile, rather than a fake, forced one. "Is that okay with you, Lamp? A lot has happened on this first day." He mentions, sighing once after that. Eventually, with all this talk, they arrive at a fancy door and signs that clearly point to the fact that that is the History class. He gestures to it with a hand, then looking at her as he puts his hands on his own hips. "Here we are. This is the History class." He says, although quickly, because it seems like he wants to get onto more important things.

"By the way, do you have your phone on you, and may I have it, if you do? I'd like to show you how it works, so that we can contact each other in the future." He says, remembering how she said that she doesn't really know how a phone works, and how he intended to show her that anyway. He smiles warmly at her, seeming to have forgotten about his weird nervous tantrum that he had a few minutes ago.

• Like 2

Lamp slowly followed, letting the boy get some space. He was clearly quite overwhelmed, even though Lamp still didn't quite know what by. When he stopped to look back at her, however, he seemed much calmer and - in general - fine than earlier. She smiled back at him, glad that he was feeling more confident.

"Yeah, as I told you - any time!" she gladly let him know, fluttering up a few feet as she answered his question. She was still very much keen on the idea of dating - or mating - but understood if Hiro didn't want to get to it quite yet - after all he needed to show her around first! Lost in thought, she almost flied straight into Hiro's back as the boy stopped before the classroom door. "Oh~! Yhmm!" she confirmed, acknowledging that he hasn't been lying, and it was, in fact the History class. For a moment, they stood in silence, before Lamp remembered why was he even leading her to this class. She quickly pulled up her timetable and rotated it to showcase a rather roughly drawn layout of the school, before marking what she presumed was the path to the History class. She nodded with satisfaction, ready to go further, but stopped to listen as he asked her about her phone.

"Nope!" she answered. "Didn't exactly have the pockets to bring it," she explained, gesturing with two of her arms towards her rather bountiful bust and hips - or rather what little material was covering them. Somehow, the matter of where she got the pen to sketch a plan on the timetable got omitted. "I think it's in my room. Should we get it?" she asked, looking up to him, only to realize that he was in fact below her.

• Love 2

Hiro smiled and looked up at her as she flew up in the air a few feet. He looked at the timetable in her hands, then back down at the door. He didn't even realize that she almost flew into his back, only feeling her close presence, which he didn't mind at all. He just went on with the explaining after that and then carefully looked at what she was up to with the timetable and all that. He took note in his brain for absolutely no reason at all of the fact that she did her best in drawing a layout of the school.

After learning that she didn't have anything to bring her phone in, he looks over at wherever she's gesturing and happens to accidentally stare a little too long, which makes his eyes blink a few times quickly, regaining his senses and not showing nervousness or anything this time around, returning his gaze into her eyes that he still finds really interesting. It's almost as if he was staring into the void. A very pretty void, for that matter. Now, this makes her think of the fact, that she has four arms, therefore four hands, and she could've brought the phone in one of them. Though, this isn't something that he wants to bother her about. It's just a quick thought.

Getting to her offer in going to her room, he gently nods once. He looks up at her, assuming that she was still above him, which gave off a very interesting view. "Yeah, sure! We can. It doesn't take long- Oh!" He starts to say, only to realize something, that should be in their favor. "Actually, the Herbalism class is much closer than the dorms. We should get that out of the way first." He says, not wasting any time and starting to slowly walk. During this walk, if she had any question regarding humans or just anything of this school in general, he would try his best to answer them on the way, so that she learns more about this world. But indeed, it seems that the Herbalism class is much closer than both of them expected. Hiro thought it was a bit further, so they almost went by it, somehow missing the signs and papers on the wall, around the Herbalism class door.

He full stops in his tracks almost instantly yet again, looking to his side at the door. "Wait. Here it is!" The signs showed that this door, indeed, lead to the Herbalism class.

• Love 1

The very pretty void stared back, unsure what exactly it was that made him focus so deeply on her eyeballs. She sure didn't mind the attention though, pridefully crossing somehow all of her four arms in front of her puffed chest, timetable included. She caught herself once again on shifting too much of her attention to the pair of shiny glasses on his nose, wondering just a bit how much better could she see if she had a pair of these. Maybe she could try them on when he wasn't looking... As one could imagine, the plan wasn't too well-thought yet.

"Oh, great!" she enthusiastically answered to both of his assertions, not really seeming to have much to add to the conversation. It seemed that her supply of questions had dried out - or at least halted for now - as the rest of their journey they spent mostly in silence, broken only by the rough scribbling of a pen on the paper, as Lamp fiercely scrawled something on the poor, worn-out piece of schedule - presumably the path to their next waypoint.  Only by the end of the road did she speak up again, the prolonged silence beginning to make her slightly agitated. "Soo. Who is this- umm... not-mate you mentioned before?" she asked, as much trying to make small-talk as she was to snoop a bit in his affairs. He did behave quite strangely when she first mentioned that topic, so she was curious if she could prod him to say something more about it. Besides, if they weren't his mate, maybe they could become her mate at some point in the future!

When they were finally reaching their destination, Lamp, seemingly having learned from her mistakes, didn't fly directly behind him, so when he once again suddenly stopped, she just flew straight past him, stopping herself a few feet further before realizing they were in the right place. She put her best effort in making it look completely intentional as she eared for his answers.

• Love 2

The silence was a little bit unnerving for the both of them, but Hiro was glad that it broke, once she decided to ask yet another question. The thing is, he would like to ask her a lot of things as well, but it's very difficult to start, only because there are a lot of options and questions that can be asked first and foremost. Depending on how Hiro moves his head around, be that nodding or shaking it, or just turning it in any way, his glasses shine thanks to the light that compliments the academy's hallways well.

Listening to her question, he blushes slightly yet again at the topic of that being brought up. Also, it's not likely that the person who isn't Hiro's mate could become Lamp's mate, but this will be revealed soon enough, as to why. "This not-mate, in other words; friend, of mine, is a girl who goes by the name of Yoko. She's a zombie, who doesn't know about her past. And, before you think ahead, no, she isn't dangerous..." He says, smiling as he says so, even he himself is relieved of the fact that he just provided. He looks off to the side, sighing once. "I just feel... "weird" every time I am around her. I can't really explain myself. She and I just managed to form a club together, here in the academy, but it requires a lot of time and setting up. I got hungry, so that is why I was in the dining area, when you and I met. I would've asked her to come, but she can't eat or drink human food." He says, seeming sorry about that, since he would love it, if his dear not-mate friend could taste, eat and feel human food.

Suddenly, Hiro reaches in his back pockets to take out a small notebook and a pen. They didn't look more interesting than any other notebook or pen, so that's that. He flips it open and starts to write things down in it. If she decides to peek, or anything like that, she would see that the page is blank, since it's a completely new one. He is writing down things in it, though. He also doesn't seem to be secretive of whatever he is writing, so if she does peek, he looks up at her with a slight, questioning smile, as if he was going to ask "What's up?" but he didn't really say anything. He does listen out to her response, though. Very attentively, in fact. Whenever she would begin to speak, he would instantly perk his head up and look at her.

Edited by Godot
  • Love 2

"Uh-huh. Sounds mysterious!" she decided, slightly disappointed by the fact that her mating plans came to an abrupt end, and positively curious upon hearing about the girl's strange memory problems. There weren't many zombies in the area she came from, but from the stories she's heard, they weren't exactly too approachable. Hearing that there was one in the school made her particularly interested. Maybe this "Yoko" was different from what she imagined. From Hiro's words, she seemed quite pleasant to be around. One comment did come to Lamp's attention though.

"You feel... weird around her? Umm, you sure you didn't let her... bite you? Or anything?" she asked with concern (and slight suspicion), and looked over the boy carefully, searching for any potential signs of early stages of zombification. Not that she knew what they would be like, but she was sure she'd recognize them if she saw them. They would most certainly explain Hiro's apparent fascination with Yoko. The fact that he mentioned getting hungry just after that certainly didn't help his case. His hunger, his appetite for meat he mentioned earlier, the way he felt around Yoko... Lamp wouldn't call herself paranoid, but she did make sure to fly just slightly further away from Hiro - just in case he attempted to eat her brain or something similar. Her assessment of the situation somehow omitted the fact that zombies couldn't eat human food, but hey - better safe than sorry!

Seeing the notebook he pulled out, however, seemed to dispel at least most of her suspicions, because she almost immediately flew up closer, trying to get a look at what was inside. The view of a blank page looking back at her was somewhat of a let down, but she smiled sincerely and slightly apologetically at Hiro as he raised his eyes to meet her, before flying slightly back, not wanting to invade his privacy too much. Or rather not wanting to get caught doing so.

• Love 2

After these assumptions, Lamp wouldn't call herself paranoid, but Hiro is no different than her. Being rather blunt, raising a brow and looking slightly concerned himself at Lamp, he closes his notebook and places both it and his pen away in his jeans' back pockets. "Lamp, I think you are a bit too careful of everything... By all means, I don't blame you for it, you're in a new world! I just think you should take things a little easier and trust your surroundings." He smiles at her warmly, emitting a safe signal with his warm looks. Looking all over Hiro didn't reveal anything off about him. He was fine as ever. His skin tone only showed signs of good health. He didn't even have any scars, bites, burn marks or any other wounds! And best of all, he was still a cute human boy. How could someone as handsome and cute as him be an evil zombie?! But, Lamp is right! Better safe than sorry. She is, after all, in a new world, and it's obviously fair if she worries of her surroundings. Thing is, putting too much thought into negative things would be considered being paranoid, which is actually a great weight pressing down anyone's shoulders.

Before Lamp is able to follow up with any response, Hiro interrupts her by adding something to clarify this "weird feeling" that he felt. "She didn't bite me. She would never. When I said  weird, I meant the good kind of weird. Like, not scared, not embarrassed, nothing negative, just-... I don't know... Giddy? I guess?" He says while looking off to the side, keeping a small smile, clearly having not lied about the fact that he himself doesn't really know how he feels, when he mentioned that. He gives off no aura of lies. He's telling the truth, but whether Lamp believes this or not, that's completely up to her.

Not letting this topic bother him, and hopefully her too, since he doesn't want anything bad between them, he brings up a new topic, just after she finished responding and reacting to the previous one. With a smile, as usual, he asks her something. "Are we going to go to your room now?" He then eyes her intriguingly, remaining fascinated by her void-like eyes that, to her, don't seem that interesting, but to him, it's a whole other story.

• Love 2

With a bit of a disappointment in her eyes, she followed the notebook on its way to Hiro's back pocket, for a few good seconds looking in melancholy at his butt-cheek. It seemed that whatever it was he wanted to write in it was, sadly, not meant for her eyes, so she accepted it with a quiet sigh. The sound of his voice for likely the dozenth time this day brought her attention back to the boy. She listened closely, hearing his explanations.

What he said sounded quite wise, Lamp had to admit. Maybe she indeed was too careful. Aside from the behavioral cues he manifested, there didn't appear to be practically anything that would suggest Hiro was in any way related to the less-alive part of the society, and, besides, now that Lamp thought about it, she couldn't really think about many things that were actually bad about being a zombie. Well, maybe aside from the rotting flesh and the smell that likely came with it... but Hiro didn't really mention that when speaking about Yoko. And it wasn't like she felt any coming from Hiro. Lamp was almost about to ask him about that, but something told her it might be an indelicate question. What if humans liked the smell of rotten flesh? It was hard to say with these people sometimes. But other than that, maybe there wasn't anything wrong with being dead- not-dead? past-dead? A deep frown appeared on her forehead.

"Well, if you say it's good, there's nothing wrong with it, right?" she answered with indisputable logic to his clarification. She considered his words for a moment, giving her best effort at trying to relate the feelings he described to anything she would have known, but failed to come to any good comparison. The best examples she had were closely related to mating, but since Hiro pointed out that Yoko was not, in fact, his mate, she didn't really consider bringing them up. Not that she would have had time to do so, as the boy almost immediately afterwards threw another question at her. "Huh? Oh, yeah, it should be like..." she scratched the back of her head for a second, giving a quick glimpse to the timetable she held. "Well, somewhere around. I'll know when I see it!" she assured, taking the lead to guide them to her dorm, where they would spend the next couple hours, talking, answering each other's questions, and learning what exactly it is that a telephone is used for...

[ OOC: Scene ended. ]

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

[ New scene: Janitor Kano puts up posters for the upcoming dance event. To anyone reading this, feel free to interact, if you so wish. ]

The large janitor bull, commonly known as Mr. Kano had entered the dining hall with a single push on the large door. Quite the strength. Under his right arm, he had a bunch of colorful posters, whilst in his left hand, he had a roller. Using his fingers, he gently picks out one of the posters, walks to the nearest wall, rolls the roller against it a couple of times, applying some sort of glue then he presses the poster against the wall, neatly and without any wrinkles.

He looks around, grunts once quite audibly, and only leaves onto the next room, if not stopped by anyone who may have been around him in the Dining Hall.

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today is the day where the school dance is going to be put into action. The staff in the kitchen has worked several hours to prepare the large buffet that is going to consist of pretty much anything you can think of and plenty of each. There are dishes both from the human realm and the monster one, so there are plenty of chances to taste something that is very foreign, for either humans or monters.

The decoration here is mostly focused on the tables as the good silver ware and best table cloths are used. Basically, the whole area has been made much more refined and fancy looking.

Being put in charge of this area, is Isaballe Scopelli who seems very calm and collected, despite rushing about to get things done and ready.

Deva was normally not a fan of big events. The social structuring really was the thing that grated her the most as she wanted to just live as freely as she wanted while obeying the laws of the jungle. Sadly, the organized world of Man and monster was anything but that. However, for Deva when big events like this happened, there was at least one thing that helped her get through these events! Food! The cafeteria at Ironclaw always goes one step beyond when it came to these matters and seeing the heaps of food that were piled in the cafeteria was already making the gluttonous Wyvern lady's stomach demandingly growl for food. She immedietly picked up a tray and started to stack her plates full of food with plenty of water to help it all go down the hatch later. She picked out an empty table and began to dig in. 

Into the dining hall comes a tall man, who is actually a monster. He's got yellow hair, purple eyes, a loose button-up white shirt and black smooth jeans, perfect for a school attire. To most people, he is known as Zach. This guy was once in Deva's @OlrukTheSmall class, when she was supposed to be third year, yet she was held back. Quite a woman, that. They had a few chats every now and then, but never truly got more chances to get to know each other, though Zach thinks such a meeting with her would be impossible, as she is a rather intimidating woman to approach. Saying "more chances", because one time he thought of giving her food, which actually got them about 1% closer. Truth be told, Zach felt bad for Deva, and he always tried to approach her with topics boring to her, such as "what if she started being nicer?" He never feared getting beat up by her, though that may be because of his conscious knowledge of his own powers. They may not be greater than Deva's "powers", but they're certainly able to give himself a boost, whenever he needs to escape certain situations.

Noticing her, he sighs with a relaxed smile on his face. Naturally, he approaches Deva without an issue. From his visible neck area, his skin slightly starts to liquify and look gooey, as a tentacle forms, extending just enough to tap Deva on her opposite shoulder, trying to make her think that somebody is trying to bother her from her right, yet Zach was actually on her left. This, however, was kind of a pointless entrance, since he tries to speak to her either way. "Well, would you look at that! If it isn't the mighty Orjho, Devaurer of Gods, weaklings and food!" He had an angelic tone to his voice, always being calm and collected. He retracts his tentacle, it going straight back into where it came from, looking as if he never even had it in the first place.

• Love 1

Deva was rather distracted with her food so she wouldn't even notice Zach coming up behind her until he poked her shoulder. She stiffened and slowed her eating but she didn't stop as she was in the middle of chomping on a well-cooked piece of steak. "Hmmm?" she said looking over her right shoulder where she was being touched only to look over her left where Zach was. She gulped down the bite that she was chewing on before sighing. "Oh, Zach. It's you," She said recognizing him. She had no harsh feelings against Zach in particular although some of the useless questions he tries to ask her with had annoyed her to the point of nearly snapping but thankfully she had not snapped at or had tried to snap him from these conversations. 

She turned back to the food and resumed gnawing through the plates of food that she had stacked for herself, occasionally draining one of the glasses of water that she had poured for herself to help her get through the meal. "Mmm, cmon and have a seat." She said inviting him to join her at her table. She didn't really say anything about the title joke that he made up because frankly that would honestly how she might introduce herself some days. 

• Love 1

Snickering at her reaction, being satisfied how she looked to the right instead of the left, almost as if he was a mischievous person, but that is highly unlikely. He was quite surprised at her invitation, but he thought nothing big of it and grabbed onto a chair that was directly next to her, pulling it out and then sitting down on it, him now sitting on her left side. "Thank you for the kind invitation! Hungry again, as usual? I kind of figured you would be in here." He chuckles, practically enjoying her company for some reason. Maybe he just didn't think bad of the bad people. Maybe he believes, that everyone has a good side.

Zach, not wanting to leave it at that, he had wanted to start a second, small conversation topic with his near acquaintance, that being Deva, asking something simple. "How have you been? Got in more fights?" He asks her, turning his body towards the right, where she was sitting, using his left arm's elbow to support his head up, still having that angelic tone and relaxed smile.

• Love 1

Deva rolled her eyes as Zach jabbered away. Her temper was harder to break when she was gnawing down on some food to help distract her. "Mmm, well, with all this food out. It'd be a waste not to give as much of it a try as I want," she said as she finished one of the items on her plate and smoothly flowed to start devouring the next. In truth, Deva if one were to ignore her delinquent streak was a pretty good companion. She knew good food, could crack a few naughty jokes and could rely on herself when the going gets tough. 

Deva's eyes looked over to where Zach was positioned before swallowing down what she was chewing. "No. . . No fights this time. . . How else am I still here?" she said as when her temper was snapped and she was itching to slam her fist into someone's face then she took action right away instead of making things official with the arena that was set up just for that reason. "I've been talking to Miss Veronica and she's been. . . helping me with making sure that I keep myself in check." she said as her cheeks flushed from the offer that was made a while ago where if she was getting frustrated she could go to her and they could fuck it out. "But, it's not like I enjoy getting into these fights," She commented partly lying. She did enjoy fighting but the fights she had been having which lead to yet another year of being held back had always left her with a pit in her gut once the proper punishments were dealt out. She was the one always seen as the rabid criminal whilst the other was a flawless angel. 

Whilst student wander around and try out the food and converse, Isabella is walking around and still adjusting things she thinks look even minisculey out of place or wrong, showing her perfectionistic side of herself and looking quite focused on what she is doing. What makes her eyes slip the most, is the table with various lovely and freshly made cakes of all sorts.

2 hours ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

Deva rolled her eyes as Zach jabbered away. Her temper was harder to break when she was gnawing down on some food to help distract her. "Mmm, well, with all this food out. It'd be a waste not to give as much of it a try as I want," she said as she finished one of the items on her plate and smoothly flowed to start devouring the next. In truth, Deva if one were to ignore her delinquent streak was a pretty good companion. She knew good food, could crack a few naughty jokes and could rely on herself when the going gets tough. 

Deva's eyes looked over to where Zach was positioned before swallowing down what she was chewing. "No. . . No fights this time. . . How else am I still here?" she said as when her temper was snapped and she was itching to slam her fist into someone's face then she took action right away instead of making things official with the arena that was set up just for that reason. "I've been talking to Miss Veronica and she's been. . . helping me with making sure that I keep myself in check." she said as her cheeks flushed from the offer that was made a while ago where if she was getting frustrated she could go to her and they could fuck it out. "But, it's not like I enjoy getting into these fights," She commented partly lying. She did enjoy fighting but the fights she had been having which lead to yet another year of being held back had always left her with a pit in her gut once the proper punishments were dealt out. She was the one always seen as the rabid criminal whilst the other was a flawless angel. 

Continuing to look over to her as she speaks, Zach kept smiling, though whilst she says her first sentence, he looks over to the table and tries to see if there's an empty cup around. Using his tentacle power, he grows yet another one, though this time it comes out from under the sleeve of his left hand, the one he was supporting his head up with, it moving above Deva's head to wrap itself around an empty cup, lifting it up using the suckers and bringing the cup to Zach. He'd stop leaning and sit more properly now, the tentacle not yet disappearing as it also goes ahead and finds a random bottle of water. While his tentacle works on pouring water into the cup, he'd turn his head to Deva as she continues to talk to him about things.

He'd reply with "Hah, you make a good point, Orjho." to her first remark, about not being in fights this time. It also seems like Zach was the type of person to call people by their family names. Is this a sort of quirk or formality? Nobody really knows. But it is a notable fact, how he had no problem pronouncing anyone's name, this including Deva's full name as well, even if it wasn't that complicated or anything. He'd listen her out, his warm smile turning into a sly smirk. "Really, now? Miss Veronica? I didn't know she was your type!" It looks like he's catching on, given the way she explained things, her tone and that partial stop in between her words. He even said those words in a teasing manner, finding this whole conversation rather fun.

"If you don't want to be held back, you could try not fighting, but I'm sure your roaring instincts won't accept that!" His tentacle finished pouring a cup of water for him, so he retracts it and uses his actual hand to grab onto the cup, drinking some water from it, though he still keeps his eyes on Deva, enjoying her company.