OOC talk for Monster Academy.

2 hours ago, JennyDK said:

What do you mean by "professional roleplayers"?

There's a certain manner in which people can express themselves through roleplay. If you look at the way you and I wrote when we were active here (long expressive text, proper capital letters, good grammar, colored dialogue), I would say that pretty much qualifies as "professional roleplaying."

Not trying to discourage anyone else who doesn't feel like writing more formally, it's just that it undeniably looks better on the eye.

2 hours ago, JennyDK said:

May I ask what sort of stuff you regret and such? You are free to tell me in private, of course.

It's not that deep. It's just that if I were to join this place now unlike then, I would've made different characters, for example. Maybe I would've made different choices with certain characters.

On 24/03/2024 at 09:27, Godot said:

There's a certain manner in which people can express themselves through roleplay. If you look at the way you and I wrote when we were active here (long expressive text, proper capital letters, good grammar, colored dialogue), I would say that pretty much qualifies as "professional roleplaying."

Not trying to discourage anyone else who doesn't feel like writing more formally, it's just that it undeniably looks better on the eye.

It's not that deep. It's just that if I were to join this place now unlike then, I would've made different characters, for example. Maybe I would've made different choices with certain characters.

Ah, I think I know what you mean now. Whilst I certainly also do prefer partners who do it like that, I am not really one to turn people away who do not. You have to do fairly bad before I decide not to roleplay with you as a partner.

I will be happy to do what I can to make something of this place - and really of all of my open world clubs - since I very much love to both run them and to interact with the people within them.

9 hours ago, Chiyako said:

It has been somewhat quiet around here huh?

Well, yes, sadly so. However, at least there is now a bit of conversation in here and that is always a start, after all.

9 hours ago, Mysthero said:

I got no right to judge... I vanished for a couple of years and didn't know I was still part of this club. Lol. -looks to see if my character is still listed-

I found it... apparently I was playing a young incubus with a power he couldn't control but no one ever RPed with me. Lol

Yeah, the profiles have been left alone for a long time now. Whilst I still love most of my characters, I will likely remove a few of them.

I would be happy to do scenes with any of you 😄

• Like 1

I'll probably make a new character at some point, but if any of you choose to roleplay with me, I'll likely ask for us to take it easy, no matter what the topic would be about. It's better to ease back into it slowly rather than plop into massive walls of text like it used to be. Not that I would turn away something like that willingly. 😛