OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Its his first time away from his home estate. He is generally more comfortable around women for a couple of reasons. His family hierarchy basically made him that way and most of the men he encountered there are jackasses. I'm gonna have it as part of his development to learn not all men are annoying and rude. So I want him to ease into that.

Also as for your characters I'd be down for Malikah, or Karnis maybe. Hell even your trio would suffice. Malikah preferred though. She seems cool.

Hey @Godot, Anpu's currently at her dorm. My intention was to recall my characters until the second day so that I don't get lost in time tracking. I'd prefer to wait until then with scenes with Anpu, but since it's hard to tell when will we close up the day, I guess I could squeeze in a scene.

31 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Hey @Godot, Anpu's currently at her dorm. My intention was to recall my characters until the second day so that I don't get lost in time tracking. I'd prefer to wait until then with scenes with Anpu, but since it's hard to tell when will we close up the day, I guess I could squeeze in a scene.

Ah, alright. I was kind of hoping her to be in the Library but I kind of forgot. How about we do that scene on the second day then? It feels more appropriate! Also, forgive me, I forgot you retracted your characters (except Lucy, I guess)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Godot said:

Ah, alright. I was kind of hoping her to be in the Library but I kind of forgot. How about we do that scene on the second day then? It feels more appropriate! Also, forgive me, I forgot you retracted your characters (except Lucy, I guess)

I mean so far I retracted only Anpu 😛 It's been quite a short day for her content-wise, so I'll try to make the next one more extensive, but so far, narratively, it made sense for her to finish her day. I'm looking forward to pulling her out when the second round of classes starts. I'll gladly have a scene with you ^^

Also, good afternoon everyone!

Edited by Icarian Dreams

6 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I mean so far I retracted only Anpu 😛 It's been quite a short day for her content-wise, so I'll try to make the next one more extensive, but so far, narratively, it made sense for her to finish her day. I'm looking forward to pulling her out when the second round of classes starts. I'll gladly have a scene with you ^^

Also, good afternoon everyone!

It just feels like it will take a long time until that "second day" arrives, so I'm more keen on not keeping track of time.. ^^ But that's only my personal opinion, I guess I will wait for second day to have fun!

Edited by Godot

1 minute ago, Godot said:

It just feels like it will take a long time until that "second day" arrives, so I'm more keen on not keeping track of time.. ^^ But that's only my personal opinion, I guess I will wait for second day to have fun!

Well, I am sorry to keep you waiting. I just like to keep detailed track of when, why, and where my characters are. Just a personal quirk of mine. I try to keep it more as a guideline and have it a bit more dynamic throughout the day, but right now it feels only correct for her to finish the day since she's at her dorm and has some work to do.

• Love 1

We're not using any real way to keep track of time properly though.*

But I agree, it's mostly freeform right now. I try to keep track through what lessons are currently going on, since they technically should start at the beginning of the day. I'll probably have to give it up though as we move further into the game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Well, I am sorry to keep you waiting. I just like to keep detailed track of when, why, and where my characters are. Just a personal quirk of mine. I try to keep it more as a guideline and have it a bit more dynamic throughout the day, but right now it feels only correct for her to finish the day since she's at her dorm and has some work to do.

Don't worry, I will wait as much as I have to for good things to happen! ^^