OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Ayy, Multiversal's here! Good to have you back! ^^

Glad to see the club returning slightly to activity. I think I'll be trying to 'release' more of my characters, so that I can get a bit more active. Speaking of which, @Godot, since @Thatannoyinggod is away and there's no saying when he's coming back, how about we finish up the Mall scene?

Edited by Icarian Dreams

2 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Ayy, Multiversal's here! Good to have you back! ^^

Glad to see the club returning slightly to activity. I think I'll be trying to 'release' more of my characters, so that I can get a bit more active. Speaking of which, @Godot, since @Thatannoyinggod is away and there's no saying when he's coming back, how about we finish up the Mall scene?

Fine by me, but no abrupt/sudden ends, if possible? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Sure thing! I'll just try to continue the scene excluding Ruben then.

Also @JennyDK, if you'd be down, we can have the Lucy & Karnis scene later as well.

Thanks! I don't intend to hold Lucy up, just a few more replies and then I guess I can be done with all of my characters. 

I think I can only get back in business and be active again is if the second day of the Academy starts, in one way or another. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Godot said:

Thanks! I don't intend to hold Lucy up, just a few more replies and then I guess I can be done with all of my characters. 

I think I can only get back in business and be active again is if the second day of the Academy starts, in one way or another.

Hey, I don't mind being held up by you 😛

1 minute ago, Austin Skywalker said:

Greetings to you both.

Hello there! How are you finding the club so far?

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Austin Skywalker said:

What characters do you have available, Icarian?

Right now, I think only Misty and Anpu are free (with Anpu not having much reason to leave her dorm tbh), but just let me know if any of my characters catch your attention, and I'll let you know as soon as I finish their scenes. Personally, I think Lucy would get along quite well with Austin :^

I checked them out. I do like Misty and Anpu, but Lucy, yeah I have to agree, they would get along greatly. Plus I do like slime characters so that's a bonus. I can wait till Lucy is available if that's alright.

• Woohoo 1

17 minutes ago, Austin Skywalker said:

Interesting thus far though not able to do much. My own character is free at the moment.

Oh yeah, we're all here if you want to interact with anyone.

I'd also be more than happy to make some new friends with Hiro (human boy 1st year student, often nervous) and Keya (feminine dragon boy 2nd year student, loud and obnoxious but fun to have around) 

I also got a 3rd year named Raúl and an rich outsider buff guy named Salvatore, but I don't think those would fit for a scene.