OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Howdy people! My weekend's going to be a bit busy I'm afraid, since I've got family coming over 😅

Truth be told, I've been honestly a bit burnt out by this club's roleplay since the past couple days (hence my inactivity), so my apologies to everyone I've been writing with for not responding

3 minutes ago, Godot said:

Yeah, true that!

Well done! It is awesome to see ^^

I personally wouldn't mind a FFM threesome with Salvator sometime 😉

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Howdy people! My weekend's going to be a bit busy I'm afraid, since I've got family coming over 😅

Truth be told, I've been honestly a bit burnt out by this club's roleplay since the past couple days (hence my inactivity), so my apologies to everyone I've been writing with for not responding

Anything I can do to make your experience better, friend?

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Not a problem. I wasn't very active here either because I've been burnt as well, but after waiting a little while I got my motivation back.

And I figured if I make more characters, I can have more fun.

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Not really, friend, but thank you for the offer. I just need a while before I get invested again. All I can ask for is patience :v

You are worth waiting for. I really like our scene right now 😄  don't rush things and I hope we can still talk or get creamed in LoL 😛

• Love 1

Just now, Godot said:

I was finally able to create a Staff character that everyone can mock, if they dared!

While I do appreciate your eagerness, I do prefer people running their "application" through me first - in case there is anything at all to discuss. Usually they just go through, but I hope you understand it is a bit different for staff?

Luckily, it seems pretty good with the janitor. I just hope you will remember for future reference :3

I can see a lot of fun with him around 😄 in more ways than one 😉

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

While I do appreciate your eagerness, I do prefer people running their "application" through me first - in case there is anything at all to discuss. Usually they just go through, but I hope you understand it is a bit different for staff?

I thought we already talked about it though and you allowed me to make one? Guess my bad, then.

1 minute ago, Godot said:

I'm glad! I'm thinking of just placing him somewhere, to be honest. And if someone wants to react, they can react. If not, that's fine with me also. :3

Are there any of my characters you miss interacting with or anything? I am really up for any of them, who are not busy.

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Are there any of my characters you miss interacting with or anything? I am really up for any of them, who are not busy.

I actually wanted to do that very short scene of Hiro and Yoko meeting again in the evening, catching up on what they've been doing and then going to meet with the headmaster or something to make that club they wanted to make.

Who's busy for you?

Edited by Godot

I actually wanted to do that very short scene of Hiro and Yoko meeting again in the evening, catching up on what they've been doing and then going to meet with the headmaster or something to make that club they wanted to make.

Who's busy for you?

Sounds good to me. I am starting to think we lost @Thatannoyinggod and thus the vice headmaster may open up soon again.

Hmmmm, right now Karnis and Julia. Other than that, I think they all are.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Sounds good to me. I am starting to think we lost @Thatannoyinggod and thus the vice headmaster may open up soon again.

Hmmmm, right now Karnis and Julia. Other than that, I think they all are.

Not sure where he went, but I think he's just busy with real stuff.

And alright, it's settled then! Where can I find Yoko? Dorm room?

Not sure where he went, but I think he's just busy with real stuff.

And alright, it's settled then! Where can I find Yoko? Dorm room?

I will give him some more time, but I would have loved a notice about absence, if that were possible.

Rather than transition scenes and thus change topic, we can have them both show up at the office?