Court yard

• JennyDK unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Patrolling the area outside in front of the large double doors leading into the main lobby of the academy, Mary Blackwater is doing her usual morning route, trying to make sure there is no trouble entering the place or happening on the grounds. Being outside, she has no trouble with smoking one of her cigarettes while her vigilant eye scans the surroundings. She may look like she is just relaxing and being lazy as she hangs up against a wall, but those knowing her, are aware of just how keen her senses are to everything happening around her.

• Like 1

Edgar finally set the paperwork on his desk, sighing and noticing the sunrise out of the window. He decided this was a wonderful time for a break. He got up and placed his hand on the wall of the office( not even checking if he did the paperwork correctly), melding in with the stone of the building. He stepped out from the ground of the courtyard, an immediate ring of grass and yellow wildflowers growing out from the spot he emerged from. He gave a deep sigh as he soaked in the morning sun. He saw @JennyDK doing her morning rounds. "Ah! Ms. Blackwater! Good morning to you. Already up and at it today I see."

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Edgar finally set the paperwork on his desk, sighing and noticing the sunrise out of the window. He decided this was a wonderful time for a break. He got up and placed his hand on the wall of the office( not even checking if he did the paperwork correctly), melding in with the stone of the building. He stepped out from the ground of the courtyard, an immediate ring of grass and yellow wildflowers growing out from the spot he emerged from. He gave a deep sigh as he soaked in the morning sun. He saw @JennyDK doing her morning rounds. "Ah! Ms. Blackwater! Good morning to you. Already up and at it today I see."

Mary has very little interest in or need for formal language and the like, so she nods softly as she spots the vice headmaster."Mornin'! What brought ya up and about this early Edgar? Ah hope there aint been no trouble or shenanigans a'ready? Of course ah'm up. None else around here tah hold the peace. Since yah are here, yah might's well let me know how the openin' ceremony went and all", she says with her distinct southern accent.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Mary has very little interest in or need for formal language and the like, so she nods softly as she spots the vice headmaster."Mornin'! What brought ya up and about this early Edgar? Ah hope there aint been no trouble or shenanigans a'ready? Of course ah'm up. None else around here tah hold the peace. Since yah are here, yah might's well let me know how the openin' ceremony went and all", she says with her distinct southern accent.

He chuckled to her questions about if anything has happened as he bent down and picked one of the wildflowers that grew around him"No, Mary. No trouble or shenanigans happening currently. I just saw the sunshine through my office and decided that it would be nice to get some fresh air. Here you go my child." He reached over and tucked the flower in her hair. "As for the opening ceremony, I think it went lovely. Ms. Veronica gave a very inspiring speech, and I saw many of the new and old students meeting and greeting with each other and the teachers. I think this year has had a nice start."

Mary knows better than to rub out her used cigarette with any of the higher ups around, so she simply does it on a nearby lone rock that has happened to be on the otherwise flawlessly nice and cleared ground, tiled stones making out the large area of the courtyard."Ahhh, ah see. That's nice an' swell indeed. Hopefully it means less work for me then. Ah would hate to make yah have to restore too much of the buildings as ah'm sure yah gots better things tah do around here, aint that right Edgar? What was the gist of this speech o' hers? I has a feelin' it was mostly rehashing the last one", she says with a bit of a grin to indicate  she is mostly just messing about.

"Heh yes, it was rather similar to her previous year's speeches. We shall see if she ever adds anything more to say within it. And I certainly hope it is an easier year this time. Do you remember when little Zadria burned the entire backside of one of the buildings a few years back. It took me all night to get that looking pristine again." He laughed after that. He smiled at the little wildflower poking out of the head of security's hair.

While the rest of the students might have been enjoying the opening ceremony, Misty thought nothing of it. She couldn't drink or eat, and listening to the headmistress' speech was interesting for, like, first five seconds. No, Misty had way different plans for her first day at Ironclaw. And, having already taken her time scouting the premises of the academy, she's found exactly whom she was looking for.

See, Misty had heard rumors regarding the vice headmaster. Nothing too certain, of course, nor too extreme. She's heard that when angered, the vice headmaster turns into a rock. And Misty could not think of anything funnier than a vice-head turning into a rock. So, of course, she was going to test that theory.

The only problem lied in execution.

First of all, Misty had to find a way to anger the vice-head. Second of all, she would have to do it without getting caught. And third of all, being a ghost, she had limited tools. She couldn't exactly possess a stone and propell herself towards her target's head. But it did bring an idea to her mind...

She stuck her head through the wall she was hiding herself in. It seemed that her target was speaking with that security woman she's seen earlier. And he was still near the entrance. Good.

The ghost girl flew a few meters higher, took another quick look to make sure she's in the right position, and morphed into one of many of the academy's bricks, almost directly above the headmaster. This was almost too easy - and it was a classic of comedy! No way it could go wrong!

Utilizing what little force she had in her brick form, she started slowly shifting out of the academy's wall. Shift by shift, slide by slide, she was but centimeters away from her goal. With an audible pop, the brick slipped right out of the hole, sent flying stright down towards Edgar's @Thatannoyinggod head.

No way it could go wrong, right?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

While the rest of the students might have been enjoying the opening ceremony, Misty thought nothing of it. She couldn't drink or eat, and listening to the headmistress' speech was interesting for, like, first five seconds. No, Misty had way different plans for her first day at Ironclaw. And, having already taken her time scouting the premises of the academy, she's found exactly whom she was looking for.

See, Misty had heard rumors regarding the vice headmaster. Nothing too certain, of course, nor too extreme. She's heard that when angered, the vice headmaster turns into a rock. And Misty could not think of anything funnier than a vice-head turning into a rock. So, of course, she was going to test that theory.

First of all, Misty had to find a way to anger the vice-head. Second of all, she would have to do it without getting caught. And third of all, being a ghost, she had limited tools. She couldn't exactly possess a stone and propell herself towards her target's head. But it did bring an idea to her mind...

She stuck her head through the wall she was hiding herself in. It seemed that her target was speaking with that security woman she's seen earlier. And he was still near the entrance. Good.

The ghost girl flew a few meters higher, took another quick look to make sure she's in the right position, and morphed into one of many of the academy's bricks, almost directly above the headmaster. This was almost too easy - and it was a classic of comedy! No way it could go wrong!

Utilizing what little force she had in her brick form, she started slowly shifting out of the academy's wall. Shift by shift, slide by slide, she was but centimeters away from her goal. With an audible pop, the brick slipped right out of the hole, sent flying stright down towards Edgar's @Thatannoyinggod head.

His bond to the school grounds and building lit up in the back of his mind, telling him a building was being defaced again. He let out a sigh, speaking to Mary @JennyDK, "Well, apparently it was too soon to say. Someone has done something." He turned to see the brick come flying towards him. He quickly threw his hand up in the air, causing the tiles underneath him to rise and block the brick. He dropped his hand, fixing the ground before picking up the brick. His face twisted in fury. "Who did this? Which child put another of mine at risk?" His form began to flicker and become misshapen as his anger flared. The grass and wildflowers around him began to be overcome with thorny vinesHe took a c few steps away from the head of security as he didn't want her to be hurt if he grew to the near small mountain size of his true form.

• Woohoo 1

10 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

"Heh yes, it was rather similar to her previous year's speeches. We shall see if she ever adds anything more to say within it. And I certainly hope it is an easier year this time. Do you remember when little Zadria burned the entire backside of one of the buildings a few years back. It took me all night to get that looking pristine again." He laughed after that. He smiled at the little wildflower poking out of the head of security's hair.

Mary pays little attention to the flower, but certainly does not seem to mind it either."Ah yes! That shit got ways outta hand, that's for sure! Good thing ah came just in the nick of time and got her under control. What's on yah schedule today anyways? Are there's any students yah think ah should be on the look out for? Better be prepard an' all that, right?", she replies back and pulls out a new cigarette to light up soon enough.

9 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Mary, still quite aware of the surroundings, is quickly aware of a brick falling down and with a quick motion she reaches for a small side arm, a glock pistol, which she uses to to shoot the falling brick aiming for the vice headmaster.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Mary, still quite aware of the surroundings, is quickly aware of a brick falling down and with a quick motion she reaches for a small side arm, a glock pistol, which she uses to to shoot the falling brick aiming for the vice headmaster.

Wait, they have GUNS here? Misty exclaimed in her mind, in a mixture of awe and almost squealed from the weird sensation she felt as the bullet tore a part of her stoney body away. That was so cool! I need to get shot more often!

8 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

His bond to the school grounds and building lit up in the back of his mind, telling him a building was being defaced again. He let out a sigh, speaking to Mary @JennyDK, "Well, apparently it was too soon to say. Someone has done something." He turned to see the brick come flying towards him. He quickly threw his hand up in the air, causing the tiles underneath him to rise and block the brick. He dropped his hand, fixing the ground before picking up the brick. His face twisted in fury. "Who did this? Which child put another of mine at risk?" His form began to flicker and become misshapen as his anger flared. The grass and wildflowers around him began to be overcome with thorny vinesHe took a c few steps away from the head of security as he didn't want her to be hurt if he grew to the near small mountain size of his true form.

Her awe only grew as she felt a hand pick her up, and saw the form of the vice-head start to flicker. Was that the thing? Was he going to turn into a rock!? She would have held her breath had she one. Instead, just a loud, albeit a bit... stoney "Wooooo!" filled the air, as Misty noticed the thorns coming out of the ground. She didn't hear about that! What else could he grow? Could he grow a tree if he wanted? If he were on a desert, would he grow cacti? She had so many questions!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Her awe only grew as she felt a hand pick her up, and saw the form of the vice-head start to flicker. Was that the thing? Was he going to turn into a rock!? She would have held her breath had she one. Instead, just a loud, albeit a bit... stoney "Wooooo!" filled the air, as Misty noticed the thorns coming out of the ground. She didn't hear about that! What else could he grow? Could he grow a tree if he wanted? If he were on a desert, would he grow cacti? She had so many questions!

Edgar looked for anyone around that would either speak up or be heard running away, his form still flickering. He heard the loud "woooo" come from his hand. He lifted the brick up with a perplexed face. "Mary...did you hear the brick say wooo?" His form hadn't changed quite yet, but his fingers were beginning to shift to a stone grey. "Whoever you are, reveal yourself at this instant."

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Mary gives the brick a very hard stare, finding the noise quite unnatural and either someone is using magic or some other monster ability is put into use."Allright, yah prankster! Show yer face or ah will fucking come and find yah! Come out and maybe ah will go easy on yah!", she growls and exchanges the small pistol with an uzi instead, her body packed with weapons like always.

9 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Edgar looked for anyone around that would either speak up or be heard running away, his form still flickering. He heard the loud "woooo" come from his hand. He lifted the brick up with a perplexed face. "Mary...did you hear the brick say wooo?" His form hadn't changed quite yet, but his fingers were beginning to shift to a stone grey. "Whoever you are, reveal yourself at this instant."

"Ah heard some weird noise! Pretty sure someone playing a prank or something. Ah'm taking care of it Edgar!", she replies, scouting the surroundings all over.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

"Ooooh, shi-, I mean, oh shoot!" the Brick calls out, realizing she's outed herself. A translucent, black-haired head pops out of the stone, leaning over the gray hand of the headmaster. "Damn, keep going!" She gasps, before taking a look at Edgar's face. "Ehm. Keep going... sir?"

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Mary gives the brick a very hard stare, finding the noise quite unnatural and either someone is using magic or some other monster ability is put into use."Allright, yah prankster! Show yer face or ah will fucking come and find yah! Come out and maybe ah will go easy on yah!", she growls and exchanges the small pistol with an uzi instead, her body packed with weapons like always.

"Ah heard some weird noise! Pretty sure someone playing a prank or something. Ah'm taking care of it Edgar!", she replies, scouting the surroundings all over.

The head dives back into the brick as soon as she notices Mary turn her head towards Edgar. Misty's voice lowers to a theatrical whisper, sounding rather ridiculously as the material dulls it down. "Ooooh, please throw me at her! I want to see her shoot with this!" She says, seeing the new weapon in the guard's hand.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

"Ooooh, shi-, I mean, oh shoot!" the Brick calls out, realizing she's outed herself. A translucent, black-haired head pops out of the stone, leaning over the gray hand of the headmaster. "Damn, keep going!" She gasps, before taking a look at Edgar's face. "Ehm. Keep going... sir?"

12 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

The head dives back into the brick as soon as she notices Mary turn her head towards Edgar. Misty's voice lowers to a theatrical whisper, sounding rather ridiculously as the material dulls it down. "Ooooh, please throw me at her! I want to see her shoot with this!" She says, seeing the new weapon in the guard's hand.

He looked wide eyed as the head popped out of the brick. He gave her a glare, which caused her to add the sir. When she went back into the brick and told him to throw it at Mary, his anger rose again. Everyone in the school were his children, and he refused to be a part of intentional harm to any of them. He remembered there being a ghost on the roster of the new students. He let out a sigh, shaking the brick. "Miss Misty. Is that correct? Get out of there at this moment. I will not throw this at Ms. Blackwater. Now explain why you are launching bricks at us in the beginning of the term."

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

It is now bloody obvious from where this sound comes as it's now a clear voice and she doesn't have to guess where it originates from either. Her temper begins to slowly rise and she glares at the brick hard with her immense intimidating presence."What the fuck'cha doing girl? Git out here this instance or ah will make sure yah end up answerin' to the headmaster as well! Someone here does actual work yah know!", she continues to growl at the brick, expecting the ghost girl to emerge soon. Unlike most of the staff she is never avoiding swearing and cursing.

6 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

He looked wide eyed as the head popped out of the brick. He gave her a glare, which caused her to add the sir. When she went back into the brick and told him to throw it at Mary, his anger rose again. Everyone in the school were his children, and he refused to be a part of intentional harm to any of them. He remembered there being a ghost on the roster of the new students. He let out a sigh, shaking the brick. "Miss Misty. Is that correct? Get out of there at this moment. I will not throw this at Ms. Blackwater. Now explain why you are launching bricks at us in the beginning of the term."

"What's there tah explain? She be a troublemaker, that gal! Just put her tah do some manual labour - it usually makes most pranksters think twice about being a wiseass!", she tells Edgar.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Having accepted defeat, Misty slowly floats out of the brick. "Weeeelll, Mr. Headmst'r," She starts, giving a long, deathly stare to Mary. "I did not launch a brick at you. It just happened to uhm... fall off. And I just happened to be inside. Pure accident!" She starts, ever so slightly, to sink into the ground, keeping an eye on the armed guard. "Do you always let your security shoot at students? Just wanna say, if I weren't dead already, I sure would be after that!" Misty exclaims, pointing at the bullet hole inside the brick. "That ain't no rubber bullet, sir!"

6 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Having accepted defeat, Misty slowly floats out of the brick. "Weeeelll, Mr. Headmst'r," She starts, giving a long, deathly stare to Mary. "I did not launch a brick at you. It just happened to uhm... fall off. And I just happened to be inside. Pure accident!" She starts, ever so slightly, to sink into the ground, keeping an eye on the armed guard. "Do you always let your security shoot at students? Just wanna say, if I weren't dead already, I sure would be after that!" Misty exclaims, pointing at the bullet hole inside the brick. "That ain't no rubber bullet, sir!"

Edgar let out a sigh that sounded more like a low rumble. "First: what were you doing inside of the brick in the first place? I don't believe you stayed in there because you were stuck. Second: Ms. Blackwater does what she has to do to ensure the safety of every person here. If you had made yourself known, as one would do if it was an accident, there would have been no danger at all." 

25 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

"What's there tah explain? She be a troublemaker, that gal! Just put her tah do some manual labour - it usually makes most pranksters think twice about being a wiseass!", she tells Edgar.

"Mary, its rather hard to make a ghost do manual labor when they don't have a body to feel the burn of learning and regret." He stood with his arms crossed, waiting on the student's reason for her behavior.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Mary has little care for the stare as she knows very well that she is here to put troublemakers in their place and make sure things are going smoothly - well, as smoothly as possibly when we talk about a school mostly full of monsters, many of which are doing mischief of various kind. She lets Edgar handle the talking here while putting away her firearm as the situation seems to be dealt with soon and without need for more shooting.

11 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Edgar let out a sigh that sounded more like a low rumble. "First: what were you doing inside of the brick in the first place? I don't believe you stayed in there because you were stuck. Second: Ms. Blackwater does what she has to do to ensure the safety of every person here. If you had made yourself known, as one would do if it was an accident, there would have been no danger at all." 

"Mary, its rather hard to make a ghost do manual labor when they don't have a body to feel the burn of learning and regret." He stood with his arms crossed, waiting on the student's reason for her behavior.

"I suppose yah's right 'bout that Edgar. Still, this sort of behaviour needs to have a punishment of some sort. I just try to make things stop, punishment is yah department, after all. Do yah need me anymore or can ah make my rounds now? If yah need me to keep an eye on this little whippersnapper, then ah will have to disappoint yah and yah will hafta find a guard tah deal with that", she says, not dealing with the minor stuff.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Mary has little care for the stare as she knows very well that she is here to put troublemakers in their place and make sure things are going smoothly - well, as smoothly as possibly when we talk about a school mostly full of monsters, many of which are doing mischief of various kind. She lets Edgar handle the talking here while putting away her firearm as the situation seems to be dealt with soon and without need for more shooting.

"I suppose yah's right 'bout that Edgar. Still, this sort of behaviour needs to have a punishment of some sort. I just try to make things stop, punishment is yah department, after all. Do yah need me anymore or can ah make my rounds now? If yah need me to keep an eye on this little whippersnapper, then ah will have to disappoint yah and yah will hafta find a guard tah deal with that", she says, not dealing with the minor stuff.

Misty continues to stare daggers at Mary for a while longer, before turning to the vice headmaster, deciding to ignore the woman entirely.

17 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

"Don't you enjoy hanging around in walls, Mr. Headmst'r?" She asks with a spark in her eye as she recalls Edgar phasing through a wall himself. Well his technique may have been a bit different from hers, but she definitely could see correlation. The look on Edgar's face quickly makes her realize that dodging the question may not work for much longer. "Weeeeell, so you know that beautiful speech Ms. Headmisstr's had, right, sir? So, after that speech, I decided to take a short nap. Cause, you know, I can't exactly-" She moves her hand into her mouth and moves it up and down through her throat in a gesture that's supposedly attempting to signify eating. "What can I say, it looked like a comfy brick. Not my fault it was a bit loose, right, sir?" She follows, seeking some confirmation to her proclaimed innocence.

29 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I suppose yah's right 'bout that Edgar. Still, this sort of behaviour needs to have a punishment of some sort. I just try to make things stop, punishment is yah department, after all. Do yah need me anymore or can ah make my rounds now? If yah need me to keep an eye on this little whippersnapper, then ah will have to disappoint yah and yah will hafta find a guard tah deal with that", she says, not dealing with the minor stuff.

"Yes, Mary. I have this under control now. Maybe we can continue our conversation on one of your breaks." He was annoyed that his enjoyable conversation with her had to end, but it was time to live up to his deal with Veronica.

13 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

"Don't you enjoy hanging around in walls, Mr. Headmst'r?" She asks with a spark in her eye as she recalls Edgar phasing through a wall himself. Well his technique may have been a bit different from hers, but she definitely could see correlation. The look on Edgar's face quickly makes her realize that dodging the question may not work for much longer. "Weeeeell, so you know that beautiful speech Ms. Headmisstr's had, right, sir? So, after that speech, I decided to take a short nap. Cause, you know, I can't exactly-" She moves her hand into her mouth and moves it up and down through her throat in a gesture that's supposedly attempting to signify eating. "What can I say, it looked like a comfy brick. Not my fault it was a bit loose, right, sir?" She follows, seeking some confirmation to her proclaimed innocence.

He turned to the student, already thinking of a punishment for her. "I don't hang out in the walls. I am bound to this building and ground, which allows me to become one with it in one place and separate in another place. As for it not being your fault, you could have yelled out to warn either of us. Instead you stayed silent and left it to try to hit me. So, if you like possessing rocks, I'll make that your punishment." He quickly moved through the earth back to his office, grabbing some spirit seals they kept on hand for students like this. When he returned, he created a doll from the stonework. "Get in." Whenever she got into it, he placed the seals, trapping her in it. "Now make it move and run laps until I say stop." What he didn't tell her is that every lap, the doll will get heavier and harder to control.

27 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Misty continues to stare daggers at Mary for a while longer, before turning to the vice headmaster, deciding to ignore the woman entirely.

Miss Blackwater knows very well she is being ignored and honestly, she doesn't really care. If she is needed to take care of further stuff regarding this, that is all she needs to know and care about.

2 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

"Yes, Mary. I have this under control now. Maybe we can continue our conversation on one of your breaks." He was annoyed that his enjoyable conversation with her had to end, but it was time to live up to his deal with Veronica.

He turned to the student, already thinking of a punishment for her. "I don't hang out in the walls. I am bound to this building and ground, which allows me to become one with it in one place and separate in another place. As for it not being your fault, you could have yelled out to warn either of us. Instead you stayed silent and left it to try to hit me. So, if you like possessing rocks, I'll make that your punishment." He quickly moved through the earth back to his office, grabbing some spirit seals they kept on hand for students like this. When he returned, he created a doll from the stonework. "Get in." Whenever she got into it, he placed the seals, trapping her in it. "Now make it move and run laps until I say stop." What he didn't tell her is that every lap, the doll will get heavier and harder to control.

She smirks at the vice headmaster having none of this clear bullshit from the young student and she cannot help but revel in the fact that it seems like this is only heading in one direction and knowing the Monster Codex by heart, she kows that the punishment is up to the vice headmaster to deal out as he sees fit. She simply watches the scene before her unfold, eager to see what will happen - maybe even getting an excuse to yell at the ghost girl.

8 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Well, shit, Now things were starting to look rough. "But sir, I told you, I was just napping! How could I have known the brick was going to fall? One second I'm all fine nappin', the other, whoosh, I'm falling, straight down." She sure as hell wasn't getting into... whatever that was. Not with that nasty seal anywhere around. She had to admit, that the Vice-Head was pretty cool. Well, at least his powers were cool. Even if he didn't turn into a rock. "Mr. Headmst'r, I am sorry that this brick almost fell on your head. I truly am! But I'm a victim of the circumstances as much as you are, sir! Who would want to wake up falling down and being shot at?"

4 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Well, shit, Now things were starting to look rough. "But sir, I told you, I was just napping! How could I have known the brick was going to fall? One second I'm all fine nappin', the other, whoosh, I'm falling, straight down." She sure as hell wasn't getting into... whatever that was. Not with that nasty seal anywhere around. She had to admit, that the Vice-Head was pretty cool. Well, at least his powers were cool. Even if he didn't turn into a rock. "Mr. Headmst'r, I am sorry that this brick almost fell on your head. I truly am! But I'm a victim of the circumstances as much as you are, sir! Who would want to wake up falling down and being shot at?"

He glared daggers at the student as she argued with him. His voice got very quiet as his anger returned very quickly. "So what you are saying is that you are refusing to do as I, the Vice Headmaster and your superior, is telling you to do. Child, I assume you know the Monster Codex. That applies anywhere you are. So, unless you want to meet the fury of me and the Headmistress...You. Will. Do. As. I. Say!" As his voice grew in volume and boomed, he finally lost control of his form. He fully returned to his true form, standing nearly as tall as the school. He let out a shout that sounded like an avalanche.

• Woohoo 1

14 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Mary simply keeps on listening and sighing softly to herself, wondering why she just doesn't admit it, take the punishment and move on.

2 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

He glared daggers at the student as she argued with him. His voice got very quiet as his anger returned very quickly. "So what you are saying is that you are refusing to do as I, the Vice Headmaster and your superior, is telling you to do. Child, I assume you know the Monster Codex. That applies anywhere you are. So, unless you want to meet the fury of me and the Headmistress...You. Will. Do. As. I. Say!" As his voice grew in volume and boomed, he finally lost control of his form. He fully returned to his true form, standing nearly as tall as the school. He let out a shout that sounded like an avalanche.

The security chief jumps backwards as soon as she feels and then sees the vice headmaster turn into his true form, which of course takes up a lot of space. The suddenness and the location of the transformation, of course, causes massive damage to the part of the building where they were all standing and it is with luck she manages to avoid getting squashed."Hey! Watch it there, Edgar! Ah aint here to get killed! Miss ghost. Take yah fucking punishment before anyone gets hurt! Yah won't know the end of mah anger if yah keep this shit up! Ah have stuff even someone like yah kind are susceptible to!", she growls with even greater intimidation and she pulls out a weird looking gun.