3rd year classroom

Duke smirked wider as she teased him. He eyed her breasts, as she suggested he did, but smirk as he knew she liked it. This was amusing to him, having a playful slime girl talking to him. "Can't help but like what I'm seeing~" He turned in his seat and returned the wink with his own. 

Duke huffed an annoyance as the subject of the teacher was brought up. "Who cares, probably out to a damb smoke break or some shit." It was then it dawned on him. He smirked again, turning to face the slime girl with confidence. "I guess that means it's just you...and ME~" he eyed her form with lustful eyes. "The name's Duke by the way."

The smile remained on her lips as the man responded, clearly entertained by the effect she had on him. One of the many pros of having a flexible form… She crossed her legs under the table, leaning back and eyeing him with curiosity. He didn't look half-bad himself. The horns suited him well.

“M-hm,” she simply responded, chuckling slightly at his assertion. Uh-huh, so you’re that sort of guy, hmm? “Well, Duke, if you behave, you may just see a bit more of what you like…” she continued teasing, taking a lower, a bit more seductive tone as she did so. Her hand slowly moved to the collar of her shirt, casually fiddling with it between her fingers as she spoke. “Call me Lucy. Whatcha in for?”

Duke liked this one a great deal. He could feel himself getting tighter in the pants as she began to act more seductively. He had taken his jacket off by this point, revealing his tight skirt which hid nothing, his muscles clearly visible through it. His smirk grew more sinister, as he then said, "If I don't behave, what then? Are you gonna punish me~? I'd like to see y ou u try, cutie~" He teased right back. 

He was enjoying the little show she was putting on for him, fiddling with her collar and exposing her large breasts more. He kept his cool and didn't let on how erect he was by this point. He then sighed, "It's my first day. I just transferred. The teacher was trying to boss me around so I argued back because he was spouting bs."

"You'd be surprised." Lucy grinned with unwavering confidence. "Besides... I can think of other punishments for someone like you..." She leaned closer, her fingers letting go of the shirt as her hand moved down her chest, gently rubbing through the material soft material of her shirt, her gaze following her own motions. Just as she reached her breasts, she suddenly stopped, giving Duke a longer glance, as the ample bosom under her hand began to slowly sink into her body, becoming smaller and smaller with each passing second. "Would be a shame if there wasn't anything left for you to gawk at, hmm?" She gave him a triumphant smile, then let her curves pop back out, bursting into sincere laughter as they did so.

"Well, talking back ain't gonna getcha far around here," the slime-girl proclaimed, the tension that hang between them just moments ago now completely gone. "Be thankful you didn't run into Luther. Dude can hypnotize. You'd be thinking you're a bird for the rest of the day!" She laughed. "Well, welcome to Ironclaw, I guess!"

Breast expansion? That was a new trick he hadn't seen in his centuries of living. He found her little bit exciting, sexy and funny as he too laughed loudly. Once that was done, he explained why he was here and the happy-go-lucky tension between them died. He didn't like that. Annoyed, he replied, "Whatever, not like I'm going to be heteblong anyway. No one can tell me what to do. I'm my own boss." 

He turned and got up from his chair. "Besides, we're monsters, we don't need school. But enough about that, what are you in for, love?"

Edited by Chuck89

“Touchy subject, huh?” Lucy’s eyebrow twitched, not quite expecting the sudden outburst – nor understanding the reasoning behind his words. “Why come here in the first place then?” she queried, her fingers once again seeking out her faithful pen, trying to find something to keep her hands busy. “If you’re so… independent.” She couldn’t help but put on a bit of a mocking tone, finding his attitude rather childish.

Using up the space he made getting up from his chair, Lucy pushed her desk further forward, and unceremoniously crossed her legs right on top of it. Couldn’t hurt to get a bit more comfortable if the teacher was away. “’Love’? What next, gonna call me dalin’?” She smiled cheekily. “Frankly? Not even sure at this point. Guess someone didn’t like my music~” She shrugged, leaving the part that she was playing it way after curfew out of the conversation.

• Like 1

Duke sighed, "My father wants me to go here, that's why. If I had my way, I would be living the high life...then again, perhaps I wouldn't have met a cutie like you~?" He turned out around on her.

He then walked up next to her, not really caring why she was here. He then laid a hand on her exposed thigh, rubbing it gently across her cool, slimy skin. He enjoyed the way she felt as he did so. He then leaned in, "You know...the door locks from the inside~"

• Like 1

Lucy nodded in understanding, not really feeling like digging into his family matters. “Well, I think you’re overreacting,” she decided firmly. “It’s not that bad. It’s a different life. New experiences, new culture, new people…” She winked at him once again. “Just think of that – anything else is just an addition…”

Her gaze followed his movements, smiling as he moved closer, and let out a low, almost purr-like sound as he caressed her thigh, letting him know that she didn’t really mind his boldness. His words brought a mischievous expression onto her face. "Come on, you really wanna waste time closing the door now?" she teased, raising her hand to push some hair off his face. "It's not fun when there's no stakes." She grinned, giving his cheek a soft caress.

Duke smirked even wider than before. She had a point, it would be more fun this way. And so, he scooped her up into his arms and carried her bridal style to the teacher's desk, right in front if the door window. 

He sat her down eagerly yet gently as he spun her around to face him. He cupped her cheek tenderly, star6her deeply into her eyes. "You're a naughty little slime, aren't you~? Well, how about a reward~?" He said before he leaned in quickly, closing the gap and kissing her roughly. He was making out with her passionately as his hands ventured all over her luscious body, landing on her hips and ass.

• Love 1

She gasped as he picked her up, not quite expecting him to go along with her dare, but pleasantly surprised when he did. The place he picked was practically asking for someone to walk in on them – or even simply look from the hallway in their general direction, and while Lucy knew it was at her prompt, she found herself blushing nevertheless at the audacity of this decision.

An expecting smile adorned her lips as he laid her down, one of her arms already wrapping around his neck to keep herself stable on the desktop. She met his eyes with her own, shining with excitement and arousal, and raised her head, leaning slightly into the kiss, meeting his mouth with hers, and letting him taste the sweet saliva on her tongue and lips. "Mmm... Last I checked they weren't giving rewards for being naughty..." She purred softly, and dove back into the kiss, feeling his hands explore her body, groping her through the material of her pants. She responded with a motion of her own, pressing a hand against his chest, enjoying the shape of his muscles for a while, but quickly turning towards the line of buttons keeping it covered, skillfully beginning to undo them as they made out.

• Love 1

He gladly helped her with the shirt sliding it off and tossing it aside as he continued to make out with her. He moaned into her mouth, loving the sweet taste of her saliva. Duke then pulled her shirt up and over her chest to expose her breasts which jiggled with the sudden movement. "Mmm...no bra~? Naughty girl~" he teased.

He then poked and played with one of her nipples. "I'm surprised you even have nipples, not that I'm complaining of course~" He said before leaning in quickly to grab her nipple with his lips. He then began to suck on her sweet nipple roughly.

Lucy smirked through the kiss, feeling his hands tug eagerly on the material of her shirt, pulling it up her chest, exposing the lovely bosom to his eager gaze. “Mhhmm…” she murmured, caressing the side of his neck as he removed his lips from hers, commenting on her indecency. “…very naughty~” she agreed lustfully, moving one of her hands back, rubbing the side of her chest invitingly.

As she noticed his intentions, the slime-girl moved her other hand round Duke’s head, pushing his face into her chest and leaning back on the desk in a soft moan of pleasure, as she felt his lips wrap around the sensitive slime of her perky emerald nipples. Her breasts bounced and bent under the pressure of his mouth. “Ahh… I wouldn't have wanted to miss on this~” She smiled at him in pleasure, letting her legs hook slightly around the sides of his waist, keeping him close in her embrace as she kept on enjoying the rough but highly pleasurable treatment.

• Love 1

Duke played and pulled her emerald nipple roughly, moaning against her gelatinous skin lovingly. His moans sent lovely vibrations through her body. He moaned hungrily, wanting more of her. With a free hand, he slid it down her pants and began to expertly rub and finger her pussy. 

His hand moved up and down, side to side, in circular movements one after the other. He enjoyed how wet she already was. His thumb and index finger rubbed and prodded against her folds,  spreading them ever do often just to tease her. His lips never left her nipples yet he knew what he was doing.

She allowed him to get a bit more adventurous, spreading her legs slightly to allow him a better access to her crotch, while firmly keeping his mouth pressed against her chest, not wanting the lovely attention of his lips to pass. Her breathing quickened as his hand lowered to her pussy, his fingers surprisingly dexterous in their motions, with little difficulty finding their way between her lower lips, drawing another moan from the slime-girl's slightly parted mouth.

Not wanting to keep his motions unanswered, her hand, too, lowered between his legs, her fingers deftly wrapping around the sizeable bulge in his pants, feeling his length throb under her hand as she rubbed it through the material. "...Nngh...Someone's...being eager...hmm?" she teased through her ragged breath, gently running her fingers up and down his erection.

Duke smirked against her bountiful breasts as she began to rub the bulge in his pants. His moans became louder and rougher, sending more violent vibrations through her body. He then let go of her nipple, letting it bounce and spring into place as he looked up her with a wide smirk in response.

"With a body and teasing personality like yours how could I not be eager~?" He asked as he then reached down. He slowly undid the zipper of his jeans, letting the anticipation build before he dropped them to the floor and tossed them aside. His boxers were next, and before too long, she was staring at a monstrous 12 inch cock just ready to fuck her senselessly, throbbing midair.

• Like 1

She reluctantly drew her hand back, letting him free his head from her clutches, and let it fall gently onto his shoulder, with a soft caress of her fingers, tracing the shape of his muscles under his skin as she listened to him tease back.

She glanced down as he undid his flier, and her jaw dropped ever so slightly as she saw the practically inhuman length flop out, pointing at her with anticipation. “O…Oh..” she mouthed, stunned, almost unconsciously wrapping her hand around the girth, almost as if to check whether it was even real. Her gaze went up to meet Duke’s, looking at him, unsure how exactly to react to this display. She wasn’t sure how much of this was a... benefit of his race, but the nature has certainly been rather kind to him...

Slowly, almost anxiously, she pushed herself further back on the table, grasping onto his arm to hold her balance as she moved her own pants down, with a little hesitance revealing the sweet, dark lips of her pussy. She bit her lip. She wasn't quite prepared for him to be, well, this large, but she definitely wasn't going to back away now, after he got her so hot and bothered...

• Like 1

Duke smirked at how hot and bothered she had become. He moaned gently as she gripped his thick girth in her dainty hand. He knew she wanted it badly, she needed to be bred. 

He watched her as she squirmed and jiggled free of her pants to reveal her gushing pussy. He had worked her better than he thought. "No panties either~? What a slutty, naughty little slime you are~?" He teased as he then knelt forward between her legs. Although he wanted to straight up give it to her already, he was going to make her wait in agony. His lips soon latched onto her pussy, sucking and digging his rough tongue into her like crazy.

• Love 1

A vivid emerald streak flushed over Lucy's cheeks at his comment, as she had to stop herself from trying to come up with an excuse for the lack of her undergarments. Truth be told, it was simply more comfortable this way, especially since underwear tended to get in the way whenever she shifted forms. Well, any clothing did, to be frank, but she needed to maintain some decency at least.

She grasped onto the edge of the table, ready for him to make the push and enter her, but instead, her eyebrow rose, as he lowered himself in front of her, positioning himself right between her legs. "Wha- AHhh~!" she gasped loudly, her thighs trembling and instinctively tightening around his head as his tongue dug into her, pressing against the soft sheets of sensitive goo that layered her private parts, before painstakingly rubbing it up and down, sending shivers through her body with each subsequent motion.

She let herself fall completely onto the desktop, closing her eyes as she focused on the sensation between her legs, panting in pleasure. One of her hands slid up her body, cupping her breast for a moment, before grasping at a nipple, taking it between her fingers, squeezing and pulling onto it as he pleasured her, beads of gooey sweat starting to appear on her slick, bright skin.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

Duke was pleased by her reaction. It aroused him more to hear her harsh, gentle moans while he licked her clit and pussy roughly. His hands held her thighs tightly, holding her down while he dug deeper into her. She tasted amazing, making him moan as he savored her. 

The young elk man wasn't going to leave her hanging. He was going to make her enjoy it, make her wanting more. His hands slid up and down her silky thighs. 

She squealed in delight as his tongue pushed deeper, thrusting through the first of many thin layers of soft, delicate slime within her pussy, the stimulation, and eventual tearing of which, always caused her so much pleasure, making the first moments of every intimate encounter usually almost as enjoyable as the very climax of the act, especially if the layers were torn all at once, or causing her to tremble in singular bursts of immense pleasure if played with one-by-one, just like he did just now. Her fingers tightened around the dark bud of her own nipple, squeezing it tightly, and causing yet another moan to follow the first one, resonating loudly in the air.

She blushed slightly, and covered her mouth with her hand, realizing that anyone passing through the corridor outside would most likely have no trouble hearing her lewd exclamations, and dug her lips into her finger, as yet another motion of Duke’s tongue shook through her body, pushing a stifled breath out of her lips.

• Love 1

Duke then pu6his tongue out of her pussy. He wasn't finished, however, as he inserted two fingers into her slick pussy. His fingers teased and played with her slimy insides, layer by layer. He was enjoying the way she was reacting to all of this.

"I want you to cum~ Come on, love~ I want you to cum hard~" He replied, thrusting his fingers harder, deeper and faster into her pussy. The slurping sounds of his fin6coming in and out of her pussy filled the air within the classroom, mixing with her moans.

• Love 1

As she felt him being to move away, Lucy instinctively clutched her legs around Duke's head, desperate for the stimulation that his tongue provided. She didn't have to wait long thought, as the wet sensation that he teased her with previously quickly got replaced with a pair of fingers that he quickly slipped inside of her pussy, filling the emptiness and satiating her desire - and allowing him to reach even further than before.

"MMmmH~!" She bit onto her finger, shivering as he suddenly pushed deep into her, starting to make it difficult not to oblige the request he worded as he picked up the speed, without any constraints finger-fucking her hole. "F-Fuck~" slipped her lips, as she felt the heat begin to build up in her groin, with each following second and motion, threatening to bring her to a powerful, ecstatic finish. "...I...I think I am...~going to-" Her words barely made it through her trembling lips, each thrust of his fingers pushing her closer and closer...

"Oh yes ~ You're a needy little slut, aren't you, love~? You're begging to cum~!" He replied loudly as his fingers drove deeper and faster into her wet, trembling pussy. "Go ahead~ Cum all you want~" 

He then added his tongue again. With it, Duke played with her slimy clit, flicking it up and down while his fingers worked their magic going in and out of her pu6like a jackhammer on steroids.

• Love 1

"I-I'm~ YESS~!" she moaned loudly, her head pressing deep into the wooden desk as her hips jerked forward, his tongue teasing the edges of her pussy becoming the last straw to push her over the edge. Her body tensed, waves of glee and pleasure running through her body, sending shivers through her limbs. Warm, thick wave of residue soaked Duke's fingers, running down her pussy, and onto the man's tongue, betraying the same sweet taste that her saliva had. "Nnnghh..." She breathed out, and panted heavily, taking a moment to gather herself before relaxing her legs, letting him move away. "...fuck, Duke, that was good..." she informed between her breaths, glancing at him from half-opened eyelids.

Duke licked his fingers cleaned. He enjoyed her sweet taste, moaning at the taste. He lapped up her juices and moaned and smirked. He then stood up, looking down upon her with satisfaction written all over his face. He was pleased with how she was responding to him thus far. Yet, this was just the beginning.

He then grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to the edge. His aroused, erected cock came into view once more. He then teasingly said, "If you thought that was good, you haven't seen nothing yet~" Without warning, he thrust his hard, stiff cock into her wet, slimy pussy suddenly. He didn't hesitate to start thrusting madly and wildly into her pussy at full force.