3rd year classroom

• 3 weeks later...

Vice Headmaster Edgar Terrigenarum walked into the classroom, a trail of multicolored wildflowers blooming with every step he took. He wrote onto the board, "Third Year Orientation" and then sat onto the desk, waiting for the students to come in. He was here as a favor for the actual homeroom teacher, who had some urgent business they needed to take care of. 

The first to enter the classroom is the well known trio of sisters, The LuBelles, consisting of Claire, Giana and Jessica. They strut inside looking they haven't got a care in the world and probably would rather do anything else than this. Still, it was made clear to them that they needed to show up for the orientation or face consequences from it as they skip way too much stuff already or get involved in mischief of various kinds.

Walking almost in complete synchronization, they all slip inside and find desk near each other and smirk wide at the green haired staff member.

• Like 2

He watched the LuBelles @JennyDK walk in, giving them a bright smile. "Ah, little Claire, Giana, and Jessica. Its good to see that you all are still with us. How have my little michevious children been this break? Teasing more newcomers into oblivion?" He picked a red, blue, and green wildflower from the ground, walking over and handing the red to Giana, green to Jessica, and blue to Claire. He then walked back to the desk and sat on it, waiting for some trick of theirs to happen.

• Like 1

A loud sigh came after the door opened, along with a brief grumbling as a familiar and troublesome higher daemon walked into the class. Hell, this was the first time for a long while she has actually been on the first day to a class before. “Tch... should’ve stopped by Floor-Mart for more cigs...” Zadria mumbles to herself, already feeling a bit uneasy without the help of cigarettes to keep her cool. Then again, she would get some more after this class... she still had that Toshi guy... the thought of having a taste of the various tobacco made her smirk, wondering just how strong that stuff could be. Regardless, she just wanted to get this class over with as quickly as possible.

"Ah, little Zadria! Look at you, making it in on your first day. I'm so proud of you. Maybe we can keep from burning down a building this year?" Edgar chuckled when he knew that sigh and grumble from a mile away. He always enjoyed Zadria @Multiversal, remembering when she first came to the school. He gave a flick of his wrist, producing a flower from the patch of grass at his feet, the petals a deep red color that faded into a bright purple. He walked over with a cheerful smile, tucking the flower into her hair. "I hope you're not planning on smoking on campus, right?"

• Like 1

“That only happened once on the first day, so don’t bring that shit up again.” Zadria said with a bit of annoyance at remembering that day. Back then she only just started her smoking hobby, but ended up using too much magic and... yeah, mandatory clean up for the damn classroom. Though Edgar tucking a deep crimson flower that had vibrant purple edges into her hair... she felt even more uneasy. What the hell was with these teachers and giving her flowers?! Was she suddenly interesting to them?! Zadria could only let out a quiet groan, resting her arms and head against the desk in front of her. “And no if I’m going to be honest... but if it helps, I won’t do it where there’s so many busy people... gonna hafta smoke in class if I wanna keep my cool and not end up getting dragged by the head of security... again...”

• Haha 1

Yakshi walked into the classroom and she looked around as she saw the vice headmaster there. She blinked in confusion wondering what he was doing here before smiling at him. "Good morning Mr. Terrigenarum," She said as her lips smoothly managed to smoothly get his last name out. "I hope the break hasn't made you too bored due to your binding with this place." She said. "Well, nevertheless, with all of students back, I'm sure you'll have a much more exciting life." She winked teasingly. She looked for a seat before spotting the trio of lust demons and remember what happened not too long ago. A small flush appeared on her face and she looked for a spot to put herself. 

She was almost afraid that she wouldn't make it in time for the orientation but in the end she ended up extending her wings out and took the route that the crow flies to get back to the school. The transformation from clueless ground walker to skilled aerial navigator was quite a sight to see as she had managed to catch a good updraft almost instantly for herself that made her flight more of a swift glide than having to frantically beat her wings against the air. 

Edited by OlrukTheSmall
  • Like 1

Ramick arrived to the class field in a varsity jacket and light athletic clothing slightly stretched by his muscular form, followed faint grinding of stone on stone that his joints make. He carried a heavy looking backpack with him.  "Morning Mr. Terrigenarum." He was a little confused as to why the vice headmaster was leading the class but he didn't show it on his stony face. He groaned lightly seeing the LuBelle sisters the amount of times they made puns revolving around his rocklike nature and charging him up with lust. He suddenly wished he was wearing looser clothing he had hoped they would be absent but well he shrugs. He'll just have to deal with it he took a desk in the front. He snickered seeing Zadria with a flower it was uncharacteristic of her. He was used to her fiery behavior.  

• Like 1

"As long as you're not caught, I don't have to know anything." He gave a playful smirk to @Multiversal before motioning her to the desks.

"Good morning Ms. Yakshi @OlrukTheSmall. It wasn't too bad. I just missed all of my wonderful children. I hope your break was enjoyable." He gave her a wink back, handing her a lilac petalled flower thats tips were a blush pink. "Hopefully this year will be an exciting year for everyone." He walked back to the large desk, leaning back against it. The patches of grass and flowers were becoming more vibrant and blooming.

When Ramick @Solomon walked into the room, Edgar gave a bright smile. He always enjoyed his interactions with the gargoyle. He felt a kinship with the stone bodied boy, his own true form stone and mountainous. "Ramick my boy! It is good to see you. Have you already been out to the athletics field for a morning workout?" He took a quick knee, forming a small tree from the stone floor and handing it to the boy. "So you don't crush it this time, haha." 

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Thanks 1

Stein enter on the classroom, he seemed to be in a very bad mood 'Miserable Mary not letting me enter the hall, I assured her that I was not carrying any syringe this time' But his mood suddenly changed when he saw his surroundings covered with different wild flowers, he start smirking creepily.

"Vice master Terrigenarum @Thatannoyinggod, what a pleasure it is to have you as our first teacher of the year" He said as he dragged himself along the ground pulling all the flowers that were on his way to his desk, giving the impression of a little boy having fun taking flowers for the first time in the park . "You know professor, I have always wondered how these flowers stay alive? they grow from the concrete of the school without any dirt that gives them a nutritional value" When he finished he got up with many flowers in his arms, and clumsily walk to his seat hitting the corner of Zadria's @Multiversal desk with his waist without noticing it and without wanting to. Then he sit down and start tearing apart each of the flowers that he have as if it were the most natural act to do, separating the petals from the stem and putting them in test tubes that he kept inside his lab coat. "Please don't worry about me and continue with the class" He said without looking at anyone, focused on his work.

Edited by Arknight
  • Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

"Mr. Stein @Arknight, it is a pleasure to see you too. Still trying to explain all magic with science?" He gave the boy an amused smirk. "I am just here to substitute in for your homeroom teacher. And go ahead and pick any many as you want."

He looked over the students with a pleased grin. It was good to have people back at the academy. The place felt...cold and dead with nobody around. 

• Like 1

Zadria couldn’t tell what was going on with most of the staff here... she swore they were more strict last year, why the hell were they being like... well, this?! Still, she didn’t wanna complain if this guy was basically letting her freely smoke as long as she’s not caught. “Humph... you teachers are weirder than last time... but I’ll take that into co-“

The higher daemon was then interrupted by someone bumping into her desk, her instincts telling her to immediately be on guard and... oh, it’s just some human. He looked... well he definitely didn’t look like the female one she met earlier, Yuumi was it? Not like he could be-aaaaand he’s tearing apart the flowers while blabbering about something with dirt. Even though he didn’t do much to annoy her, she couldn’t help but feel rather irritated... “Pay attention next time kid. I don’t wanna send you to Penelope like the others.” Zadria said with a low growl towards the human, already wanting to smoke something to help her calm down... Damn she can’t wait until she can get into Toshimura’s class for that free tobacco samples. She could probably make her own cigs!

• Like 2

Even with his eyes focused on breaking the flowers, he answered "Magic is a science that we have not yet understood, professor"

Just after, Stein looked up slightly as he felt a certain 'Heat' come from his right, he interrupted his work and narrowed his eyes, putting a hand to his chin, seeing the girl who was yelling at him, as if he were analyzing her "White hair, red eyes, horns, tail, emo hairstyle." He seemed to be muttering to himself until he came to a quick conclusion with a smile on his face.  "You must be Zadria @Multiversal right?! I heard a lot of rumors of you in my 2nd year, that you are a very skilled Pyromancer. 'Well the rumors say Pyromaniac' "He started to pull something out of his lab coat. "I do not know what or where Penelope is, but if it has to do with your magic do not hold back, I came prepared" He said showing a small pot in his hands that looks like a fire extinguisher "I was working all week on a chemical to put out the fire and I would love to try it with yours" His breathing became a little shaky as he smiled, showing how excited he was at this situation.

Edited by Arknight
  • Love 2

The triplets simply watch the other students enter the classroom, remaining silent. They take in all they can, analyzing the behaviours and all, considering good targets for pranks. The stone guy probably knows their shenanigans too well by now, but even among 3rd year students, there are still new possibilities, Yakshi. Having not even been around the alley rump, Jessica smiles at the other lust demon @OlrukTheSmall and waves. In the mind of Yakshi she can hear her voice however.'Mmmmm, my sisters told me about your lewd fun! I wish I had been around to see it. I was busy elsewhere, but I hear your cocks feel great. How about a round over in the corner? Or maybe out in the hallway? Isn't it more fun than this boring lecture?'

• Like 2

Edgar took a mental checklist of all of the third year students that he knew were attending this year. "Seems we are just missing one... but knowing her, she's assisting the librarian already. I'm sure one of her fine classmates will be willing to share their notes to her." He leaned off the desk and stood, his spreading wide. "Well, shall we get started? I would like to officially welcome all of you fine students back to Ironclaw Academy. I hope your breaks were pleasant and relaxing. As third years, this year will be where you start taking classes to further your knowledge and understanding needed for whatever path you wish to follow when you graduate."

• Like 1

Yakshi flushed as she heard Jessica's voice in her head. "Well, I mean. . . If you want to." Yakshi turned her head as she thought over to them as she shifted herself so that way she took a seat in the corner of the classroom where the shadows could easily obscure them if they wished to get on with it. Yakshi flushed a bit as she wondered if the lust demon(s) would be so bold as to do it in the middle of the orientation class. She gulped as she sat straight up and watched intently. Her eyes having a new look to them as whilst before she was a bit of a person who scanned people to learn their behavior, now she was looking at people to also understand where could she perhaps tease them and flirt a bit with them. A small side effect of her encounter with Giana and Claire. 

Her gaze shifted as she watched the lil scuffle happen between Stein and Zadria. Unlike her naivety with the trio, she had heard rumors about these two students. And from her conclusion, all she could say was that this class might be rather interesting with the set of oddballs that have all been put in this classroom together. "Well, it's looking to be a promising time." She thought to herself as she had two notebooks laying on her desk. One of them was to note down observations of other people so she could tease and play with them about it later and the other was for the lecture ahead.  

Edited by OlrukTheSmall

Jessica, who almost seems like the leader at this point, cannot hear Yakshi, only put messages in her mind as it is only one-way unless both possess this power. She can still see t he shifting around and her tongue licks along her lips. Of course, she is aware of the one sided communication.'If you want to stuff my holes...how about a little dare? If you do it...you can have me for an hour and no tricks. I promise', she says in the mind of the other one and this time being actual truthful. OF course, tricking Yakshi might be pushing things a bit and being a lust demon, she is still very eager to have sex, so it's not like she only does this to have a laugh.'I want you to simply masturbate...openly...for 10 minutes...can you do that for little me?', she dares her.

• Love 1

Yakshi's face lit up with a bright red flush as it seemed that Jessica never really heard her thoughts and then the challenge was imposed upon her. The thought of hammering Jessica made it rather spicy since Yakshi hadn't had a taste of Jessica's holes yet but to do so openly! Yakshi could be very daring when she wanted to be but she didn't know how well she could trust any of the trio of just ratting her out! Yakshi shifted in her seat nervously as her hand jotting notes down about her observations of people created a bold square around one of her observations surrounding the trio of demons. 'VERY LEWD!' was the observation and carefully her eyes wondered around as her mind and body were unconsciously shifting to finding the right time to just unmask herself and see if she couldn't complete the lust demon's dare. 

• Haha 2

Waking from a rather relaxing nap in the janitor's closet, Victor took a quick glimpse at his watch. Shit, his class started about fifteen minutes ago. He lifted himself up, with one hand searching for his folder as the other fixed - well... adjusted - his tie. Giving a second glimpse at the watch, ensuring himself that his haste was justified, he rushed out of the closet, giving a grateful nod as he passed Miss Sue in the corridor. Hopefully she didn't try to get a drop of his saliva or one of his hairs this time.

A smell of flowers alerted him near the entrance. He sighed with relief. It seems someone asked Edgar to fill in for him when he was away. Probably Isegol, that werewolf sometimes seemed to know him better than Victor knew himself. Or maybe it was just the vice-head, knowledgable about the history teacher's habits. He'd have to ask the counselor later. He stopped before crossing the door, picking a small, red flower that blossomed right next to the entrance. Huh, pretty, he thought, opening the wooden gates with his shoulder and stepping in.

"Good morning class!" The werewolf greeted the students, as he made his way to the vice-headmaster @Thatannoyinggod. His apparel haven't changed since the opening, alongside his favourite (and the last not torn to pieces) white shirt, fancying a neat gray suit, so different from his usual weathered leather coat. He gave a quick look towards the board, trying to estimate how much of the lesson has already passed, and stepped over a patch of flowers, making sure he didn't stomp on too many of them. His voice lowered when addressing Edgar, audible only to them, save for a few more perceptive students. "Thank you for holding the class, Edgar. I see you already started the lesson?" He placed down his folder, and turned on the computer. He looked at the flower still in his hand. Why on hell did I pick it? He placed it onto the desk next to his. @Multiversal "Zadria, be a dear, and hold onto this, can you?" He asked, without giving the girl a second glance, before something struck him. He looked at the demon attentively. "Zadria, I don't smell cigarettes from you. I'm proud, girl!" He exclaimed in a tone of surprise and approval, nodding his head slowly a few times, before turning back to the vice-headmaster.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
Tags
  • Haha 3

When Victor @Icarian Dreams came in, he felt relieved...and a little sad that he had to leave now. He lowered his voice as well, trying to save face for Victor. "No problem, Victor. Let me know if you every need any help or examples in your classes. Also, phones are a wonderful thing, containing alarms." He chuckled at his playful jab at the werewolf, hoping he wouldn't take it seriously. He turned to the class and gave a deep bow. "And this is where I will leave you all to your capable professor. Have a great class you all. My door is always open if any of you need any assistance." He stepped out of the classroom, giving the students a playful smile before leaving their sights. With his step, he sank into the floor, going off to somewhere else.

• Haha 1

“.... Pffft, you really think simple chemicals can stop a higher daemons flame? Even if it does get weaker, not once has anybody put out my flame unless they used some anti magic shit directly in me.” Zadria said, laughing at the absurdity of someone being able to put out her flame magic with chemical, especially from a human. Still, she guessed that what makes them so interesting... although she swore she heard that kid call her emo whatever that shit means. “Penelope herself isn’t in the Nurse’s Office practically most of the time. Damn woman barely goes outside of it unless it’s needed.”

Before Zadria could speak up more, she noticed one of the teacher’s enter the classroom. It was just that damn Victor guy though... damn, she hopes that smoke eating flower really helped back then an-... he just... gave her a red flower.. “I swear to god all the staff are trying to hit on me for some fucking reason...” Zadria mumbles out, before slightly glaring towards Victor. “And I ain’t gonna stop smoking either. I just need to get more once I get outta this damn place again.” She replied, seeing the plant based vice headmaster just... sink into the floor... just what the hell kinda classroom is this shit?! First she was being hit on during the assembly hall while with two humans, then it grew into a group, some tentacle girl almost made her punch her into deep fried calamari, the vice headmaster put a flower in her hair, then some human kid seemed like he was way more unstable than most humans are, and now a damn other teacher giving her a flower! The albino haired student could only let out a groan, placing a hand on her face at the entire scenario... god she really needed a cig right about now.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

The triplets seems more and more fascinated by Zadria @Multiversal , mostly due to how brash and outspokenly fiery she is. By no means an attractive trait, but it definitely makes her noticeable. The girls giggle faintly as a group and one of them finally decides to try and mess with her, cause some mischief, do some shenanigans and monkey business. This time Giana is going to use her powers and soon penetrate into the mind of the other demoness who is so much up into everyone frills. She makes sure that she is looking casual and, gasp, even taking notes! Such a sight is quite rare for her, but hopefully the aggressive girl has no idea.

'How about you try and burn something? Have some fun ? Aren't you fucking boooored? Come on...are you chicken? I have seen slimes with more spine than you, you blubbering coward. Do it! DO IT!'

Edited by JennyDK
  • Haha 1

@JennyDK
Zadria immediately heard a voice encourage her about burning something... as well as the insults of calling her a chicken and even less spine than a gelatinous creature. In fact it only took that for her to grip the desk with one hand, the smell of something burning beginning to waft in the air before she immediately stops, the telepathic connection being cut off quickly. The higher demoness had her eyes closed, her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to remain as calm as she could get with her head full of thoughts... “Damn telepathy user... get the fuck out of my damn head. I’ll burn something alright..” Zadria mumbles rather loudly with a growl, glancing over towards the possibly people... and settling upon the triplets. She’s heard about them, and god she was sure that one of them said that shit to her. She didn’t wanna burn something, at this point she wanted to burn someone!... just which one of them even did that? They all look the fucking same! Still, if those rumors she heard are True... she can’t get close to em. Mainly because she really didn’t wanna end up fucking someone who made her pissy and wanna burn their fucking corpse to ash and burn the ashes into nothingness!... Zadria let out another grumble, her face hitting the desk as she lets it sit there. “I fucking need to smoke right now... strong stuff... Hellsmoker brand is strong, I need that shit...”

• Haha 2

Once Zadria is no longer focused on any of them, the triples snicker and grin wide, trying hard to muffle themselves. Giana has found herself a new fun target, though through messages sent between them, they agree to mess with her even more by taking advantage of being identical twins."Uhhmmm...Mr Victor @Arknight . I think miss Zadria is really disruptive. I am just wanting to learn and of course take in all the info you have for us to get ready for the new year. Perhaps some sort of punishment is in order for that behaviour? I mean, I recall human society studies telling us we need to behave with better manners. This is clearly a sign of someone who has failed to pay attention and is taking it out on others.", Claire speaks out loud.

• Haha 1