Academy arena.

"I am, simply..Not one of the very prideful humans.." William stated with a quirky smile, afterwards turning back the board and marker into purple mist and, letting it sink into his hands. He turns back to them and shrugs. "I wouldn't call it: disrespecting my lineage..More like, being accepting of the grand truth of the human life tree." Moving on from that topic, William points a thumbs up at Malikah with a smile. But, in fact he was hiding the fear of checking his wallet tomorrow only to see it empty. "But-Wait.." William interrupts them for a moment. "I assume both of you are very hungry..I mean you ran a track before I popped around. What would you, like to eat in large quantities? I assume it'd be something fatty and protein giving like..Meat." 

Misha decides to just leave the topic alone as she understand nothing at all and she doubt it the answer would make any sense even if she did understand what he meant overall. She cannot image being so far removed from a sense of pride either, as that and honour are very much part of her culture, For now, she lets Malikah kind of speak for both of them instead as the big gal does at least seem to have her priorities straight and mostly aligning with her own."Hmmmmm...good question. I think a buffet would be a good option...unless you are in a hurry. I doubt you can imagine how much time I can spend there, hahahah!", she says with a loud and jovial tone,

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/08/2022 at 17:22, JennyDK said:

The gazer girl sighs in relief as her request was met with what seems at least like quiet compliance."Allright...I am sure she can help us set up something nice and useful. Just try and be on your best behaviour and try to be...open minded", she says, wondering how the two of them might get along, since Malikah is generally really polite, nice and accepting. Seeing as he seems a bit impatient, she makes her texing quick and precise. Within a few minutes, the arena is greeted with the presence of the large and muscled goro woman."Hey there Karnis, good to see you! Ohhh, this is your project buddy? Heeeey there young man...who are you? I am Malikah!", she says and reaches out with her hand.

'This is the person you wished to introduce me to?  Is this some sort of trap?  No, Vangor, this may be a perfect chance.  If I can sway this one to my side, such a source of strength will surely aid my conquest attempt.  After all, all great overlords cannot do everything on their own.  They require allies to make their goals reality,' Vangor thought, taking a quick glance at Karnis.  'However, there is always the chance something could go wrong if I attempt such a thing at this time.  For now, I should wait and see.  I will play along and complete this project, and hope my skills will sway more to my cause,' he continued, returning his attention to the large goro woman.  "I am Vangor, future king of this world.  A pleasure," Vangor finally said with a bow, deciding to tap into the act of another one of his favorite cartoon villains, a calm, charismatic type who could sway the common folk with their words.  Vangor himself, being merely average, lacked that type of charisma, but at the time, he had thought it best to "fake it until you make it."

The gazer girl tries to hold back her light snickering and seems to succeed, at least enough for him to not notice unless he looked at her directly."Ohhh, right...this is Vangor, he is a bit of a strange guy, but nothing to worry about", she comments still, with a lightly teasing tone to it. The many eyes from her many arm-like appendages hover around, constantly keeping an eye on everything around her, basically forming a 360 degree vision. The goro woman looks over the young and pasty looking guy with a goofy, cheerful face."Ohhh, I see. Well, polite at least so far. How old are you, young man?", she asks out of curiousity.

William shakes his head. "I'm not in any hurry. My lectures are over since..A long time." He says after checking his watch on his left wrist. "A buffet sounds to me..As long as the gobbo keeps her part of the deal." He puts his hands in his suit's pockets, smiling gently at both of them. "I'm curious how your friend ended up at the academy anyway, Malikah..I dont think we discussed that at all." He positions himself on Malikah's left side, to walk out with them from the Arena.

"You should definitely first change, though..You're clothes are practically soaked from all of your running. Oh, it'd also be a good idea to find some appropriate clothes for Misha..I can't really take her with us to a restaurant if she is...Naked." He continues to chat with the two, fitding them quite friendly and likeable overall. The Academy Arena goes silent when they leave.

(End of Scene here?)

'Young man?  How dare you ask me such a question as if I was a lost child?!  Perhaps I should reconsider using you as a member of my ultimate army and...' Vangor's trail of thought cut off for a moment when he tried to reign in his emotions.  He knew that he had to keep up appearances in order to get ahead, and letting his emotions get the better of him wouldn't help him earn followers.  'It would likely be best to shift the topic away from such things.  The sooner our business is concluded, the better, after all,' he thought.  "I do not believe such a detail is very important.  After all, we are only gathered here today to request your aid on a certain project.  Myself and...this one," Vangor began, pointing the tip of his staff at Karnis even though he already knew her name.  "We have been assigned a project by the academy, a 'video project,' I believe it was called.  You have been called forth to provide aid with this project so we may all go our separate ways when it is completed.  Naturally, you will be given a share of the credit upon it's completion," Vangor explained, doing his best to keep up his persona.

• 3 weeks later...

Karnis and Malikah both look at him a bit puzzled each time he seems to doze off into his own thoughts and inner monologue, as it shows fairly easily and frequently. The goro woman cannot help but very lightly snicker from his response, but not in a mean sounding tone or manner."This one...did you forget her name or something? Why the hurry though? We may as well have some fun with it after all! You are kind of cute in your own strange way", she says in a jovial manner and even lightly rufffles his hair without warning. The gazer girl cannot help but try to help back her own light snickering as this interaction."Ohhh...he is a bit strange, but harmless. I suggested we did something along the lines of how to show proper interaction between humans and monsters...maybe something like a fake dramatic scenario...handled in a good and a bad way. What do you think, Vangor?", she asks, trying to include him as well.