Academy arena.

• 2 weeks later...

During the break between semesters, several sections of the school had obviously seen less use. Notably the arena that several of the more... physically active clubs used for matches, practice, and competitions... and well it still had a semblance of a classic gladiatorial arena... over the last few dozen years there has been some... "additions" ranging from speaker systems to broadcast any commentary judges may have, to screens to display the score and possibly clips of the action if a ruling needed to be made... sadly well the academy was prestigious and fancy as can be... it was a touch behind the times...

Thats how zoey saw it anyways, and as one of the only members of the robotics club, she felt she had to take a look over things... make sure everything was maintained properly... and maaaaybe take them apart first to see how they work... for science of course!

Right this moment she was half inside of a speaker in the stands, rifling through the parts and examiming the circuitry to see how everything connects... softly muttering to herself with a mix of curses and excited squeals as she went about her work with her toolbox off to the side.

• Love 1

Atmer had heard about the Arena being somewhere that people didn't often hang around in...perfect for him to practice his new trick without teasing jeers from more talented students. He looked to one of the walls across the way from him, aiming there. Then he envisioned the shadows around him a doorways, taking a step back and falling into his own shadow. It still was an unnerving feeling to him, causing him to lose focus and miss his aim. He fell out of a shadow into the audience bleachers, tumbling down. When he sat up and rubbed at his head, he noticed the green girl fiddling around with one of the speakers. Goblin from the smell of her. "Hey! Um...what are you doing?" He decided not to wear his muzzle today, not expecting to see anyone here.

• Love 1

Zoey was deeply focused on the connection in front of her, somehow a small bug got in here and ended up getting shocked by the wire ages ago... so she had been alittle on edge disconnecting it right at the moment when Loud rapid banging happened right behind her! she ended up jumping alittle as she bolted up right to look behind her... denting her head on the front cover of the speaker in the process... she was swearing up a little storm as she popped out of the speaker and dropped to the ground, softly rubbing her head.

with a long slow sigh she realized the noise was not a teacher or something but it looked like a new student, based of the uniform and well... everyhing... with a sigh she ran a few fingers through her strawberry red hair. before idly gesturing at him with her pliers as she spoke in a mildly annoyed, exhausted, but understanding voice. "guessing your a bit nervous hun? new year and all? not sure what kinda weird shit you do in particular but seeing as you ended up here, you probably should try for shorter distances or shorter flights at first for whatever you can do..." after that she took a breath before answering his question "as for what i'm doing... this place is ran by a pair that is 'at least' a couple centuries old... as far as i can tell there's no one working maintenance, so I tend to take a look at a few things when i don't have any classes or work" 

she stood there proud, a big smile on her face as she talked about her efforts to keep this place running... her short, mildly unruly hair framed her small face. aside from her slightly large nose that... oddly fit her look, her features where an odd mix between strong and soft, with some defined angles smoothed out with her more plush features... her emerald green eyes where crinkled at the corners as she gave him a warm, friendly smile... finally getting over the dull throbbing in her head. letting her warm, friendly personality finally kick in. "anyways just be careful bud! you took abit of a fall there, but you seem fine... last thing i want is one of the new guys to get hurt before i get a chance to really know them! anyways I need to finish up atleast putting the speaker back together... so stay safe!" this entire little conversation start to finish, was rattled off in under 15 secconds from when she started... her excited, energetic words leaving next to no room for him to reply as she finished up and went back to her work."

• Love 1

He felt a little lost as he did his best to follow the female goblins words. He felt a little blush come along his face as he caught her saying he needed to do smaller distances and worried if he might have hurt himself. "Um.. thanks." He watched her rush back to what she was doing earlier. His tail began to wag a little as he watched her run and climb back up to her work. He called out to her, "Hey! Would you like any help? I don't know much about what you're doing, but I would hate to see you get hurt yourself." He used his enhanced speed to rush up to as close to where she was as he could. "I'm Atmer by the way."

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Love 1

hearing the man talk she could not help but let out a little snort with a giggle, looking back with a grin that made it all to obvious she was doing her best to hold back her laughter as she simply stated "hun, its off and unplugged... the only way i could hurt myself is by bumping my head... that said if you know anythang about tools you could try and pass them to me when i ask for them?" she peaked behind her, looking at him with a grin... that said between the speakers front cover, and her... noticeably sized rear that was hanging out the front... it was kinda hard to look at him... but either way she went back to tweaking things after a moment... idly kicking her legs as she hummed well she worked... her black tights clinging abit too tightly to her skin... which might be against dress code but ah well... class was not happening today... and she had her blazer on at the moment anyways... granted it was being worn like an open jacket with the tanktop she had on underneath working as her shirt. which in hindsight was rather tight in its own right...

• Love 1

His tail wagged at the chance to help his upperclassmen out. He was trying to be more sociable like Zadria had told him at the opening ceremony...he wondered how she was, he hadn't seen her or Yuumi since that day. "I can do my best. If I don't know what it is, just describe it to me." He looked up and immediately began to blush as his vision was centered with her nicely shaped ass. His ears were half cooked as he waited for her to call out something to him, trying to keep his eyes from staring too long at her body. His tail swished side to side slowly, the fur on his tail rustling against the area he stood by.

• Love 1

She let out a little chuckle at his eagerness, before going back to riffling through the speaker... quickly checking to make sure she didnt break anything when she banged her head before... thankfully it looked fine so she went back to unclamping the wire that had the insect stuck on it, looking over it for a moment before calling out "can you grab my wire stripper? it looks kinda like this but with teeth! its the one with the red handle..." as she spoke she stuck the pliers she was using out the gap, wiggling abit in place to pass them off. she was peaking around at the moment, eyeing the connections of various wires and circuitry to see if anything else stands out to her...

• Love 1

He quickly rifled through the tool box, finding the wire strippers without the example. While he didn't have the talent, he grew up learning about the use of several tools for working with electronics. "Here." He passed them up with the efficiency of an experienced gofer. He also kept an eye on how she stood, ready to speed into action if she slipped with all of the wiggling she did. He still had trouble keeping his eyes off of her ass, the tights she wore doing no help to keep his imagination from roaming back and forth. He did his best to hide any blushes, thankful that his fur hid most of it.

• Love 1

The goblin cutie honestly was not expecting him to be much help... so when she felt the wire stripper in her hands within a moment she glaced back at him... realizing he knew his shit... when it came too tools atleast, with a chuckle she went about stripping off the excess rubber before clipping off the slightly deteriorated tip, before recrimping it back to its connection since she still had those with her... honestly speaking she was most of the way through the repairs anyways... but she figured she would test him abit... holding the couple tools she still had with her out she asked absent-mindedly... "can you pass me the soldering iron and a thin neck 3" Phillips screwdriver? Oh and if you could pass me the level well your in there?"

• Love 1

"Do you want me to go ahead and start heating the solder iron or are you going to set it up there?" His head was down towards the tool bag as he said that, not feeling comfortable questioning her on what she needed. She's been doing this for a while she said. I'm sure she knows what she needs. As he waited on her answer, he had passed up the stubby screwdriver and the level, exchanging them for the tools that she was handing down to him. With the sun beating down on them, he could feel some sweat building up on his back, causing the t-shirt he was wearing to cling to him and slightly outline his muscular, toned back. He noticed her tool bag was a little... confusing, so he worked on organizing it while the small female worked on her project and took glances at him. His jeans would tighten up around his ass and legs as he bent over, his big fluffy tail slowly swaying side to side.

• Love 1

She thought for a moment before replying, working as she spoke, tightening up a couple screws and using the level to kinda just... even things out as she organized the circuitry and wires abit with a zip tie from her pocket. "Give it to me cold, its abit cramped in here so last thing i want to do is burn myself trying  to get it in... also can you give me a boost? Im starting to slip abit... " her tush was noticeably  a couple inches further out then before, which for a short little goblin was basically way to far... and with that extra bit hanging out it was abit more noticable that she was using her noticeable hest to kinda keep herself in place... her breasts where squished down to the floor with friction holding her still... for the most part atleast.

• Love 1

He handed up the cold soldering iron, feeling that she took it. When she asked for the boost, he only replied with, "Yup!" He looked up and saw how far out she was hanging off the edge. He didn't stop to think, just stood, reaching forward and gently placing his hands on her shapely ass. It was after he began to give her the boost she requested that he realized what he had done. He couldn't pull back his hands because she might actually fall with the sudden loss in support. He began to feel a warm blush rush over his entire face as he felt her behind smoosh around his fingers. He looked up and happened to notice that she was using her well endowed chest to help hold her up. Between seeing that and the feel of her butt in his hands, his tail began to sway from side to side showing the enjoyment of this that he was trying to hide. He didn't say anything about it, hoping that by ignoring it she wouldn't say anything bad about his potentially misplaced help.

• Love 1

Now that she had the iron in hand and a boost on her bumb she simply went about checking a few of the connections, reattaching a loose connection here or there, and generally just doing little piddly shit to make it seem like she was working... honestly she would probably have stopped by now, proud with her work... but she had a nice little helper trying to give her a hand as his little puppy dog eyes where too damn cute to say no too~<3 as she went about her work she idly nipped at her lips... feeling his hands sinking into her cushy tushy~<3 and as her ear flicked, hearing the sound of his tail happily flicking through the air she had a fun little idea... so she turned off the iron,  and called out to him "hun, well i apreciate the support, with you holding me like that you cant pass me any tools, move one to the middle and use the other to pass me a pair of needle nose pliers? also when you move your hand can you get abit more under me? i feel like my ass is about to fall off like this..." she would pass back the iron once he had a hand free, a slight blush on her face that was thankfully hidden by the speakers cover

• Love 1

"Um... Yeah sure." He slid his body over a bit, using his tail to hook into the handle loops of the bag, bringing it closer to his reach. He scooched one over towards her ass crack, getting a little embarrassed at how he was feeling up his senior, not knowing that was her plan. He stepped in closer, his hand supporting her as his fingers were pressed right into her crotch. "O...ok. I'm about to release my other hand. You ok up there?" He slowly moved his other hand out from under her, balancing the small goblin girl on his one hand. He reached and dug through the bag until he found the right tool for her. He tried to keep his gaze low, but there was no way to hand it up to her without looking. He did a small gulp when he saw where his hand was placed on her. He handed the pliers up and took the soldering iron, being careful not to burn himself. 

• Like 1

"thanks hun, your a Massive help!" She took the pliers with a grin hidden by the speaker, before she started wiggling abit as it seemed like she was trying to reach further in... but in actuality she was simply making it abundantly clear to her junior that his hand was not only pressed against her warm little cooch, but as she wiggled and squirmed to reach he could feel something distinctly spread ,and whatever was spread was molten hot... with juices sinking into her tights... which where not only skin tight... but seemed to lack anything on underneath... meanwhile the little slut in the speaker was grinning happily, she loved to tease the first years~ and her plan was only going to get better from here... pulling her best strained voice she quietly whispered "almost.... there...." stretching as if she was reaching for something way in the back.... her theighs squishing around his fingers... practically squishing his fingers between them.

• Love 1

His nose caught an odd smell as he held her up. What...what is that? He couldn't quite place the smell, not having smelled it before...but it made his head swim a little, causing a bit of a disturbance down in his pants. He felt something hot on his fingers, causing him to look up and watch her squeeze his fingers between her pillowly thighs, enveloping his hand in her warmth and arousal. Something inside of him started to rise, kind of like what happened at the Athletics field. "You..almost ready to come down?" His voice began to shift around, taking on a dreamy, smoothness in some of the words. He continued to hold the girl up there, feeling a bit more stable for some reason.

• Like 1

She held back her laughter as she got ready to put the finishing touch on her plan, reaching up as far as she can, using her other arm to support most of her weight as she adjusted her angle just abit... setting herself up so if her hand wasnt supporting her she would fall right out of the speaker... making her words as strained as she could "Im allmost there hun just abit m-OORE!" with a little yelp she let herself fall, putting her full weight on his hand with a sudden drop, her legs spread wide  as she "fell" making his fingers put all their support straight onto her hot, wet cunt... though honestly he seemed more stable then she expected...

• Love 1

When she began to fall back, he instinctively tried to get a better grip on her, his fingers digging unexpectedly into her hot, sopping cunt. He reached his other hand up to make sure she didn't fall off her hand, slowly lowering her down to him, her back against the wall and only being held up by his arms. "Hey, I knew you could fall. *sigh* Are you ok?" His voice took on that dreamy, smooth sound as he spoke, his nose being filled with the scent of electronics, her own personal scent...and her arousal. His tail lowered the tool bag onto the ground and began to slowly swish from side to side.

• Like 1

With a soft, shaky chuckle she looked up at him with a nervous grin... "w-well i was done anyways, so ill leave that be.... guess i owe you abit huh?... lets see..." she sat there, leaning against the wall... even if she was somehow turned around to face him now... she spent a moment pretending to think, looking around... as she idly wiggled to get comfy.... still basically being held up by his fingers pressed into her cooch... so she snapped her fingers and faked a little eureka moment. "I got it! you came up here after trying out something right? seemed like either flying or teleporting... I get around a little bit and talked to a few people... so maybe I heard something that might help you?..." she looked up at you with a flush in her cheeks as she stuttered out a nervous, shy sounding voice.... which was totally faked but ah well... she looked up at him with her sparkling emerald eyes, idly nipping her lip.... the flush on her cheeks matching her ruby red hair. her voice a little softer... making it sound like she was second guessing herself "c-can I?"

• Love 1

"Help would be a nice trade off. Though before you help me with that, something tells me you've got some more that you need help with." He gave her a grin while his mind was racing. He couldn’t believe what he was saying. Normally he wouldn'tbe doing anything like this, but something about her just smelled so good. He felt a rush of hunger and...desire? rush throughout him. His body moved before he could think about it, stepping closer and closer to the female. His hand shifted a little under her, his fingers staying pressed against into her wet little pussy, but allowing his other hand to reach under and cup her ass cheek, better supporting her against the wall. He leaned his face in towards hers, a look on his face like an animal wanting to play with its food first. "Can you what?"

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Like 1

She was immediately thrown off by the apparent personality flip, loosing her facad of embarrassment for a moment as he went from giving off the impression of... well... an oblivious virgin, to giving off the vibe of a seasoned playboy... either worked but it was abit odd.... "right... I was asking if I could try and help you, but it seems you would rather I help you in some... other way?" She was honestly just not sure how to handle this mood shift... usually first years where more... innocent fellas... or atleast where not good at hiding their eagerness... but as she felt his digits dig against her hot little goblin coochie, she frankly just stopped careing about the details, as she shrugged, quickly tangled her fingers in his hair, and firmly planted a warm little kiss on his lips... soft moans rumbling out of her lips as he had his way with fondling her as... and teasing her wet. wanting. pussy.~<3

• Love 1

When she kissed him and began moaning into his mouth, he could now clearly place the specific new scent coming from her...arousal. Something inside him reacted strongly to that particular portion of the scents his nose was picking up, making him feel an intense desire for this small...sexy goblin girl. His head swam with the want to keep her there, pinned between the wall and his body. He returned her kiss, his lips meeting hers with a portion of the hunger he was feeling. His fingers continued to poke and prod her little cunny, feeling the tights she wore begin to feel wet from her excitement. His tail kept moving at a slow swish behind him. When the kiss broke, he had an intense look in his eyes. "With the state you seem to be in, I think we can help each other."

• Like 1

zoey was absolutely delighted~ she was banking on getting a chance to play with one of the first years and help them gain some experience... but from the way this was going it feels like her little puppy was a big strong wolf on the inside~<3 she lightly licked her lips when she pulled back from the long, windling kiss that had their lips dancing in a little tango of hot need~ her face flushing a greenish pink as her little wet goblin cooch was poked and prodded with his eager digits. her words coming out low, heavy, needy as they mixed with her panting moans... a hint of a giggle mixing in as she looked into your eyes with her glimmering green jewels. "hun, your allready doing plenty to help me from before.... rather then "help" how about you try to "satisfy"? reaching down she hooked one of her nails into the fabric of her tights... before tearing it down abit to give him some easy access, not quiet exposing her little pussy yet. but she purred out her words, figuring it would be soon enough~ "I have extra pairs in my locker~ just so you know"

A low rumble of a growl vibrated his chest at her eagerness. With the tights ripped open, he could smell her intense desire and lust coming from her little cunt. "Mmmm good. Though, if we continue to meet up any more like this, you might not have many left. And yes... "satisfy" sounds very good to me." His long tongue licked her neck, tasting the sweet, soft green skin. His hand on her ass squeezed and spread the tear in her tights further. His fingers stopped just poking and prodding, sliding along her slit, teasing and rubbing at her clit. He kissed and took little nips at her small neck and pointed ears, seeming like the big bad wolf was going to eat up the little goblin girl. 

• Like 1