Sunveil mall.

"Yeah I agree. And I was planning to, but the class ended before I could get a word with her. Maybe I could see about finding her tomorrow. There's definitely something odd about her, but it might just be a quirk of hers. I hope she's ok." He cleaned his plate off and downed the rest of the cider, his belly now full and his body quite relaxed. At the news of the robberies, his eyes widened. "Oh my! I hadn't heard anything about that. I hope nothing back lashes on any of yall...or even my school. That's crazy. Hopefully they will catch them soon. I'll keep an eye out if I see anything suspicious happening, along with let my friends know not to go out alone. Those robberies could turn into something more if someone were in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"That is kind of you, lad. It is good to see that humans try to get more along with us. Of course, it needs to go both ways. Though it saddens me to hear that one in her position thought it was appropriate to treat her own flesh and blood in this manner. I truly hope it gets resolved. If you think I can help them out in any way, feel free to suggest them to come by. I have a way of uniting striving parties. Our worlds certainly don't need anymore animosity", he says thoughtfully and then grab the plate and empty mug to bring to the kitchen. Before fully leaves inside, he turns to Ruben to address the other matter."That would be much appreciated and I hope that it is nothing more than one unfortunate soul that just needs a bit of help to get back on their feet".

"Yeah you're right." He remembered hearing about all of the conflict that happened when the poral to the monster world was permanently opened. He even thought of some of the more aggressive students that he had seen last year. "Well, if I can't seem to help out anyway, I'll definitely point you to them." He smiled to the rather awesome bartender. He really liked monsters, but thats mostly because he watched a lot of the monster movies that people had made, thinking monsters weren't real at that time. So when monsters began to walk out of the portal, he thought it was a dream come true. "So do I. Too much tension for someone to be adding anymore.He called out before the bartender disappeared in the back.

"You do know where to find me now. I would happily give you some advice or pointers, if I knew any of the persons better. Though, if I know angels right, there be some conflicts with purity and other such - that is the best bet I can give you, my boy", he goes on, trying to provide as much as possible, so Ruben might have some clue of where there may be some conflict. OF course, he has no idea about Ruben's fascination of monsterkind. OF course, he would be happy to tell Ruben all he wanted, if he knew about this. The large strong orc is basically a big and happy dude who just enjoys life and all it has to offer.  Once he returns, he even brought with him a simply, but sturdy little bottle opener with the name of the bar and the insignia of his clan name."Feel free to have this, mr. Ruben", he says and offers it to him.

• Love 1

Ruben smiled at the advise Rufus offered to him to help deal with the angels. He took the bottle opener happily, tucking it in his bag in a separate pocket from his laptop. "Thanks for the advice! And wow! This is awesome. Thank you for the wonderful meal and help. I'll make sure to bring more of my friends next time." He paid the bartender for the food, a full belly and a very relaxed smile on his face. He grabbed his bag and waved bye, deciding to go back to his dorm room and look up some places nearby for more research.

[Scene end^^]

• Like 1

[ Scene continued from Lucy's dorm! ]

With great determination, Lucy stepped into the city's mall, filled with intent of finding Ruben @Thatannoyinggod and forcing as many cupcakes as she could into her body without going broke at the same time. And well, she stopped on that very step, realizing that finding Ruben in the masses of people that filled the building may be a bit harder than she thought. Thankfully, the wonders of technology made that task significantly easier, as she simply pulled up her phone, and texted the guy:

Yo Rubes, we're at the mall where you at? 

With that out of the way, she smiled victoriously at the dragon accompanying her @Godot, and strolled on into the mouths of the aby- umm.. into the mall.

The slime-girl looked particularly stunning this afternoon, having ramped up her most important shapes at least two sizes since she last left her dorm, and sporting an wide, artistically messy ponytail, slightly shorter than her usual hair - a result of moving her mass into other places in her body. Her apparel changed as well since the class, now formed of a pretty slick leather jacket covering the licensed Banana SlugTM shirt, a pair of ankle-high boots, matching in colour with her top. Her appearance couldn't be also complete without the usual pair of over-the-ear headphones hanging on her neck, and the laptop bag from where the headphones cord ran, hanged on her shoulder. One of her hands rested on the bag, almost protectively so, as every now and then, the girl looked back at her companion, smiling slightly for reasons only they knew so far.

"You know, it's been a while since I've actually been in a shopping centre." Lucy picked up, looking at the draconic boy for a moment, before her eyes returned to looking forward, making sure she didn't stumble into anyone. "It's always so much easier to spend money online." She informed. "Not always a good thing though."

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

With that out of the way, she smiled victoriously at the dragon accompanying her @Godot, and strolled on into the mouths of the aby- umm.. into the mall.

The slime-girl looked particularly stunning this afternoon, having ramped up her most important shapes at least two sizes since she last left her dorm, and sporting an wide, artistically messy ponytail, slightly shorter than her usual hair - a result of moving her mass into other places in her body. Her apparel changed as well since the class, now formed of a pretty slick leather jacket covering the licensed Banana SlugTM shirt, a pair of ankle-high boots, matching in colour with her top. Her appearance couldn't be also complete without the usual pair of over-the-ear headphones hanging on her neck, and the laptop bag from where the headphones cord ran, hanged on her shoulder. One of her hands rested on the bag, almost protectively so, as every now and then, the girl looked back at her companion, smiling slightly for reasons only they knew so far.

"You know, it's been a while since I've actually been in a shopping centre." Lucy picked up, looking at the draconic boy for a moment, before her eyes returned to looking forward, making sure she didn't stumble into anyone. "It's always so much easier to spend money online." She informed. "Not always a good thing though."

Keya, the draconic feminine boy with an adorable face had sported a rather baggy attire. He was wearing a dark magenta high-collared buttoned-up shirt, with nothing below it, as well as a pair of baggy blue jeans. On his feet were sneakers that were made especially for dragonmorphs, so that they could fit, but it didn't look any different from the sneakers that humans wear. Walking beside Lucy @Icarian Dreams in a proud manner, his hands in his jeans' pockets, he occasionally looked at her once she spoke, him responding with his usual jokey and positive attitude. A few times he couldn't help but to look over at Lucy's attire, looks and expressions, taking a mental note of how his act of kindness back in her dorm room really upped her mood. Whenever she smiled at him, he smiled back with a little tilt of his head.

He hears what she has to say, listening closely. He widened his eyes a bit, but let her finish all the way, not commenting on the "spending money online" part. "A while, huh? I could've sworn you're not an introvert, Lulu!" He grins at her, taking out a green-scaled hand to place a finger on his chin, which seems to be his trademark thinking expression as he looks off somewhere, before looking back at her. "It's seriously the second best place to hang out at, first one being your room." He smirks at his own comment about her room before continuing. "There's just so much things you can do at a mall, and so much sweets you can eat!" He said that last line in a teasing way, trying to make her think that with all the options available in the mall, she's indeed in for a treat.

Edited by Godot

1 hour ago, Godot said:

Keya, the draconic feminine boy with an adorable face had sported a rather baggy attire. He was wearing a dark magenta high-collared buttoned-up shirt, with nothing below it, as well as a pair of baggy blue jeans. On his feet were sneakers that were made especially for dragonmorphs, so that they could fit, but it didn't look any different from the sneakers that humans wear. Walking beside Lucy @Icarian Dreams in a proud manner, his hands in his jeans' pockets, he occasionally looked at her once she spoke, him responding with his usual jokey and positive attitude. A few times he couldn't help but to look over at Lucy's attire, looks and expressions, taking a mental note of how his act of kindness back in her dorm room really upped her mood. Whenever she smiled at him, he smiled back with a little tilt of his head.

He hears what she has to say, listening closely. He widened his eyes a bit, but let her finish all the way, not commenting on the "spending money online" part. "A while, huh? I could've sworn you're not an introvert, Lulu!" He grins at her, taking out a green-scaled hand to place a finger on his chin, which seems to be his trademark thinking expression as he looks off somewhere, before looking back at her. "It's seriously the second best place to hang out at, first one being your room." He smirks at his own comment about her room before continuing. "There's just so much things you can do at a mall, and so much sweets you can eat!" He said that last line in a teasing way, trying to make her think that with all the options available in the mall, she's indeed in for a treat.

"What does going to malls have to do with introversion?" Lucy raised her arms in a questioning manner, her eyes going towards the sky. It was well possible for her to be an extroverted and to shop online at the same time. Besides, the mall wasn't the only place in town good for socializing. There were dozens of lovely little pubs scattered across the city, many of them seriously underrated. Especially those that had wi-fi access. She smirked at Keya's comment. "Ha! I can imagine. I think you still owe me for that lamp you and Lyncus broke last year!" The slime-girl winked, teasing the dragon back.

The slime girl looked at her phone for a second, checking if Ruben had replied. "Well, there won't be any sweets for either of us unless Rubes decides to check his phone..." She snarked with feigned annoyance. She certainly hoped that he was still in the mall, and that they wouldn't have to go back to grab him from his room.

3 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

"What does going to malls have to do with introversion?" Lucy raised her arms in a questioning manner, her eyes going towards the sky. It was well possible for her to be an extroverted and to shop online at the same time. Besides, the mall wasn't the only place in town good for socializing. There were dozens of lovely little pubs scattered across the city, many of them seriously underrated. Especially those that had wi-fi access. She smirked at Keya's comment. "Ha! I can imagine. I think you still owe me for that lamp you and Lyncus broke last year!" The slime-girl winked, teasing the dragon back.

The slime girl looked at her phone for a second, checking if Ruben had replied. "Well, there won't be any sweets for either of us unless Rubes decides to check his phone..." She snarked with feigned annoyance. She certainly hoped that he was still in the mall, and that they wouldn't have to go back to grab him from his room.

Keya chuckles at her, not responding to the first question on purpose but waits until he gets to her second remark, about the lamp. Teasingly, he turns towards her, a cheeky grin on his face. "Oh yeah? Give me back the gift I gave you today, and I'll get you an ordinary lamp instead! Sounds like a good trade?!" He watched her reaction after he said that, being real proud of himself, as he always is. He was also loud in public, but he doesn't seem to really care about what others think.

When the topic switched back to being about Ruben, he shrugs, thinking again. "Hmmm... He definitely can't be where we came from, because I haven't seen him around when I came back from my adventure... I'm sure he's somewhere around in the mall. We will run into him. If not, his loss!" He slides closer to her as they continue to walk, bumping shoulders with the slime girl. With a joking tone, he whispered at her. "We will get all the sweets!" Then, he let out a fake evil laugh, moving away a little bit so that it doesn't seem like they're stuck together, or something.

• Haha 1

Ruben hadn't left the all yet, but he did head towards the opposite exit that @Icarian Dreamsand @Godot came in at. He was still wearing his school uniform, the tie opened up and hanging loosely from his neck as the top two buttons of his white shirt were undone. He had fixed his long blue hair back into the slightly messy bun he usually kept it in. He was feeling more relaxed after his meal and conversation at the tavern. 

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, looking down curiously. He pulled it out and saw the text from Lucy. He responded:

At mall as well. Was just about to leave. Where are you in here? Can try to meet up.

He looked around, not seeing them, so he turned around and begun to head back in. He kept his laptop close to his body, not letting it swing about much at all.

Hearing Keya's @Godot remark, Lucy gave him the "don't you even try" look, then laughed out loud alongside him, jabbing him in the arm. "In your dreams, drake-guy!" She chuckled, the positive energy of the boy getting to her as well. Her hand did, though, subconsciously, push the laptop bag a bit closer to her body. Well, he has a point. She smiled, eyeing the boy.

As her phone vibrated as well, she gave a quick glance to the dragon. "Speaking of the devil," she smirked. Her pace slowed down slightly as she unlocked the devicem before sending two quick messages to Ruben. @Thatannoyinggod

Headed for Coffins Delights
You're invited

The phone remained in her hand for a while, in case the boy would want to respond, as she turned her head back to Keya. "Well, it seems we'll get some cupcakes after all!" She exclaimed triumphantly, winking back to him as she started to lead the human-morphed dragon towards one of the best (and not for lack of competition) bakeries in Suveil.

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Hearing Keya's @Godot remark, Lucy gave him the "don't you even try" look, then laughed out loud alongside him, jabbing him in the arm. "In your dreams, drake-guy!" She chuckled, the positive energy of the boy getting to her as well. Her hand did, though, subconsciously, push the laptop bag a bit closer to her body. Well, he has a point. She smiled, eyeing the boy.

As her phone vibrated as well, she gave a quick glance to the dragon. "Speaking of the devil," she smirked. Her pace slowed down slightly as she unlocked the device before sending two quick messages to Ruben. @Thatannoyinggod

Headed for Coffins Delights

You're invited

The phone remained in her hand for a while, in case the boy would want to respond, as she turned her head back to Keya. "Well, it seems we'll get some cupcakes after all!" She exclaimed triumphantly, winking back to him as she started to lead the human-morphed dragon towards one of the best (and not for lack of competition) bakeries in Sunveil.

Keya grinned at her in response to her reaction again, but it soon turned into a regular smile as he crossed his arms. "I'm not a drake! Drakes don't have wings!" He opens up his own wings and flaps them once to be a bit up front. He turns around and starts walking in front of her, but he was walking backwards, in sync with her. Good thing he didn't bump into anything or anyone. "Get it right, slimy girl!" He said and closed his eyes, mockingly but jokingly sticking out his long tongue at her. "Bleeeeh!" Indeed, his tongue was really long. It must be good to feel it, although Lucy probably knows this already.....

The dragon boy turned around again and let himself fall a little bit behind after he had retracted his long tongue, only so that he would be walking next to her once more. He then leaned towards her, resting his chin a bit on her shoulder as he looked at her phone screen to see what she types, retrieving her head as she's done. He sighs. "Darn, I guess we won't get all the sweets..." But he puts that booming smile right back on his pretty, feminine face, not minding at all that Ruben's joining them. After all, that's the only reason he's here, to have a nice meetup at Coffin Delights with his dear friends. Oh, and did I mention? He looked damn proud, as always.

• Haha 1

Having received the texts, he sent her a quick reply saying he'll be there soon and thanks. He changed his route a little, having examined the layout of the mall several times...mostly for research purposes. He knew the shortcuts, having once gotten his hands on the blueprints for a project of his. 

He dove in and out of several stores, using them to get around large crowds. When he finally ended up where he was planning, he saw @Icarian Dreamsand @Godotahead of them. He gave a mischievous grin and slowly swerved through the people behind the pair. When he caught up to them, he poked both of them in the backs. "Boo!"

Lucy raised her arm defensively as Keya's @Godot wings sprouted outwards, coming close to hitting her. She rolled her eyes at the boy's correction, a smile still persisting on her face. "Drake, dragon, wyrm, you're still just a lizard in the end." She chuckled, a smirk on her face, as she watched the crowds of people make way before them, attempting to avoid contact with her companion's rather expansive wings. She resisted the urge to pull him by that lengthy tongue. She (quite literally) extended her arm, and pulled him to the side, barely saving some poor older gentleman from getting knocked over by the dragon.

As he returned to her side, she raised her shoulder slightly, forming a slight cushion for his chin. Contrary to popular belief, her body wasn't really sticky, having more of a gelatinous balloon-kind of feel to it. At least on the surface - as Keya likely knew already as well... She patted the side of his head comfortingly, then practically jumped, impaling herself with the dragon's chin, and covering half of his face in goo, as she yelped in surprise to Ruben's @Thatannoyinggod sudden appearance. She sighed, lowering herself to make sure Keya had a way to breathe. "Seriously Rubes?" She turned back, an expression of surprise and annoyance on her face, then smiled widely, glad to see the human. "Good to have you here... isn't it hot in that uniform?" The slime-girl asked, noticing that human still wore the same outfit he had in school. She looked back at her feminine companion. "Isn't it hot here, Keya?"

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Lucy raised her arm defensively as Keya's @Godot wings sprouted outwards, coming close to hitting her. She rolled her eyes at the boy's correction, a smile still persisting on her face. "Drake, dragon, wyrm, you're still just a lizard in the end." She chuckled, a smirk on her face, as she watched the crowds of people make way before them, attempting to avoid contact with her companion's rather expansive wings. She resisted the urge to pull him by that lengthy tongue. She (quite literally) extended her arm, and pulled him to the side, barely saving some poor older gentleman from getting knocked over by the dragon.

As he returned to her side, she raised her shoulder slightly, forming a slight cushion for his chin. Contrary to popular belief, her body wasn't really sticky, having more of a gelatinous balloon-kind of feel to it. At least on the surface - as Keya likely knew already as well... She patted the side of his head comfortingly, then practically jumped, impaling herself with the dragon's chin, and covering half of his face in goo, as she yelped in surprise to Ruben's @Thatannoyinggod sudden appearance. She sighed, lowering herself to make sure Keya had a way to breathe. "Seriously Rubes?" She turned back, an expression of surprise and annoyance on her face, then smiled widely, glad to see the human. "Good to have you here... isn't it hot in that uniform?" The slime-girl asked, noticing that human still wore the same outfit he had in school. She looked back at her feminine companion. "Isn't it hot here, Keya?"

Keya had not responded to Lucy's @Icarian Dreams remarks about dragon types, letting out a sigh and shaking his head. She will never understand the differences! Once she pulled him away from almost hitting someone, he looked at her sheepishly and let out a nervous chuckle, feeling sorry about being a nuisance. Despite being obnoxious and stupid sometimes, he still has his heart, right where it belongs!

He appreciated the small cushion she made for his chin, smiling. When she jumped up from being spooked by Ruben @Thatannoyinggod, Keya didn't exactly react the same way, but the way half of his face got impaled into her, his mouth was slightly agape. As she lowered herself and Keya finally was allowed to breathe again, he had a comical expression of shock on his face. He turned around to face both Ruben and Lucy, as his mouth was still agape, something gooey, shiny and emerald colored was sticking out of it. Opening his mouth a bit more, he reaches into it to take out what seems to be slime girl residue, and a mouthful at that. Sporting that Really now...? expression again, he takes that slime residue that looked like it belonged to Lucy and placed it gently on her arm, guessing that it will just be sucked right back in. "And that was my second daily dose of Lucy. Tasty as always~, but I came here for sweets!" He tells her teasingly, winking at her.

He looks over to Ruben, waving at him. "Good to see you, Rubes!" Then he went on to put his hands shaped in fists on his own hips, still seeming proud. Looking back at Lucy and raising a brow at her question, he responds. "Yeah, it is quite hot in here, now that you mention it. I'm not even wearing anything below this shirt, and I still feel it." He even proves it by grabbing onto the dark magenta button-up shirt to lift it, revealing his... oddly feminine and smooth stomach (see reference picture) that everyone already knows how it looks like.

• Love 1

Ruben chuckled loudly as he watched @Icarian Dreams freak out and suck @Godotinto her a little bit from his poke. "Hahahaha! Sorry...sorry. Couldn't help myself. Oh that was good." He gave a curious look at his friends from Keya's comment. Second dose? Oh, he must be referring to what happened in class when she caught him from landing on his face.

As they mentioned that he was still in his uniform, he shrugged. "Yeah its hot, but I kinda came here right after class so no time to change. Besides, I had something to eat and drink at this really awesome bar that I found that helped cool me down." He looked over both Lucy and Keya's outfits, feeling an interesting approval in their chosen wardrobe. Both looked good to him, making a small flush pass across his face briefly. He walked up between them and hooked his arms into thiers and pulled them along. "But there's always room for sweet treats! Onward!"

• Like 2

She looked at Keya @Godot with slight disgust as he placed a part of her gooey flesh back in its place. "Ugh. You could have at least cleaned it of your saliva, you know?" She snarked, mildly annoyed as much as the dragon's actions as she was by getting startled again. She smoothened up the surface of her body, with a gentle motion caressing it all back into place, as her flesh started to slowly encompass around the newly created rupture in her body. At least bodily fluids were easy to digest. "Talking of which," she started, already having forgotten about being mad at him. "How do I even taste like?" the girl asked out loud. It was likely not the first time she asked this question, but it somehow always eluded her mind. After all, it's difficult to remember a sensation one has never really felt.

She decided not to comment the dragon's eagerness to undress as he presented how hot it was around here. It was quite interesting how they perceived heat. Her goo tended to over time take the temperature of her environment, which meant that the temperature she felt was more often than not, simply neutral to her senses. Of course sudden changes of temperature were still quite perceivable, but slow over-time shifts - much less so.

With that out of the way, Lucy turned her focus back to Ruben @Thatannoyinggod, who had already managed to make his way between the two, and let herself be pulled by him. She still eyed his uniform thoughtfully. "You know, if you lost the tie, it could actually look pretty good. Maybe even sexy..." She winked with her topmost eye, her remaining two looking over the two undone buttons of his shirt. "Anyways, you mentioned a bar? Maybe we can drop in together sometimes!" She smiled, shifting the topic a bit. By that time, the layer of goo on her shoulder had already reformed, the smooth skin-like layer finishing to cover the more gooey insides.

• Love 2

11 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

She looked at Keya @Godot with slight disgust as he placed a part of her gooey flesh back in its place. "Ugh. You could have at least cleaned it of your saliva, you know?" She snarked, mildly annoyed as much as the dragon's actions as she was by getting startled again. She smoothened up the surface of her body, with a gentle motion caressing it all back into place, as her flesh started to slowly encompass around the newly created rupture in her body. At least bodily fluids were easy to digest. "Talking of which," she started, already having forgotten about being mad at him. "How do I even taste like?" the girl asked out loud. It was likely not the first time she asked this question, but it somehow always eluded her mind. After all, it's difficult to remember a sensation one has never really felt.

She decided not to comment the dragon's eagerness to undress as he presented how hot it was around here. It was quite interesting how they perceived heat. Her goo tended to over time take the temperature of her environment, which meant that the temperature she felt was more often than not, simply neutral to her senses. Of course sudden changes of temperature were still quite perceivable, but slow over-time shifts - much less so.

With that out of the way, Lucy turned her focus back to Ruben @Thatannoyinggod, who had already managed to make his way between the two, and let herself be pulled by him. She still eyed his uniform thoughtfully. "You know, if you lost the tie, it could actually look pretty good. Maybe even sexy..." She winked with her topmost eye, her remaining two looking over the two undone buttons of his shirt. "Anyways, you mentioned a bar? Maybe we can drop in together sometimes!" She smiled, shifting the topic a bit. By that time, the layer of goo on her shoulder had already reformed, the smooth skin-like layer finishing to cover the more gooey insides.

As he looked at her being upset at him again, he widened his eyes at her and decided to remain silent, looking really guilty again. It's clear by now that Keya's biggest weakness is someone dear to him being mad at him, even if it's for a short amount of time. Surely she would've learned this by now, even if she forgets about it really quick, he looks into her eyes as his pupils slightly shake and his expression of real shock this time. His expressions instantly make a U-turn as she asks that question out loud, seeming to be fine now, but he doesn't exactly smile like he always does when he's happy. He raises a hand to scratch his own cheek, but grins at the thought. "I will keep that a secret, and you will never know the answer!" He chuckles, in a fake evil way.

He sighs, dropping the act and has no response to the things she says to Ruben after that, crossing his arms and yet again moping about how Lucy sounded annoyed at him again, even if she forgot it easily. If they were to look at him, he had a guilty look on his face like before, looking forwards and mostly watching where he steps, but that's about it. As Lucy felt before, whenever Keya was in her room or is around her, the mood went from nothing to positive in a heartbeat, but right now that feeling stopped.

Keya stays silent for now as he follows his two friends, trying his best to forget about it.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

At her statement that if he modified his school uniform look a little he could look good, even sexy, he looked down at himself. "Really? You think so?" He was completely oblivious to that she meant that she would find him sexy, as he usually was whenever someone made comments like that. He never really expected anyone to think of him that way, so he was a little slow on the uptake when it came to things like that. He slid his bag off his shoulder and removed the blazer and tie, stuffing them into his bag around his laptop. The white button up clung to his body from the heat and way he wore it, but thankfully it wasn't becoming see through because of any sweat. He turned to Lucy and even Keya, displaying himself. "What do ya think?"

1 hour ago, Godot said:

He sighs, dropping the act and has no response to the things she says to Ruben after that, crossing his arms and yet again moping about how Lucy sounded annoyed at him again, even if she forgot it easily. If they were to look at him, he had a guilty look on his face like before, looking forwards and mostly watching where he steps, but that's about it. As Lucy felt before, whenever Keya was in her room or is around her, the mood went from nothing to positive in a heartbeat, but right now that feeling stopped.

When he saw his friend seeming off and down feeling, he bumped the dragon's arm. "Hey, no sad. We're here to have fun!" He gave the guy a smile and hoped he would cheer up once they got to the sweet shop. He tried to look between the two of them when he answered Lucys question about the bar. "Yeah! It was awesome! Its ran by and orc, and it looks just like those taverns in those fantasy games. The owner even gave me this." He pulled out the bottle opener with the bar's logo and name on it.

2 hours ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

At her statement that if he modified his school uniform look a little he could look good, even sexy, he looked down at himself. "Really? You think so?" He was completely oblivious to that she meant that she would find him sexy, as he usually was whenever someone made comments like that. He never really expected anyone to think of him that way, so he was a little slow on the uptake when it came to things like that. He slid his bag off his shoulder and removed the blazer and tie, stuffing them into his bag around his laptop. The white button up clung to his body from the heat and way he wore it, but thankfully it wasn't becoming see through because of any sweat. He turned to Lucy and even Keya, displaying himself. "What do ya think?"

"For sure!" Lucy reassured, and stepped back a bit as Ruben slowed down to remove a few layers of his clothing. She gave him a good long look, and shook her head a couple times, approvingly. "Much better." The slime-girl decided, leaning forward a bit to adjust the button that adhered to his chest, pulling the rim of the shirt slightly outwards, revealing a bit more of his skin. Once again stepping back, she admired her handiwork. "Yep. You're gonna be drowning in girls any time now!" A sly smirk appeared on her face. "Welcome to the cool kids club." She winked, jabbing the boy in the side as they continued on their way.

4 hours ago, Godot said:

As he looked at her being upset at him again, he widened his eyes at her and decided to remain silent, looking really guilty again. It's clear by now that Keya's biggest weakness is someone dear to him being mad at him, even if it's for a short amount of time. Surely she would've learned this by now, even if she forgets about it really quick, he looks into her eyes as his pupils slightly shake and his expression of real shock this time. His expressions instantly make a U-turn as she asks that question out loud, seeming to be fine now, but he doesn't exactly smile like he always does when he's happy. He raises a hand to scratch his own cheek, but grins at the thought. "I will keep that a secret, and you will never know the answer!" He chuckles, in a fake evil way.

Keya stays silent for now as he follows his two friends, trying his best to forget about it.

With the aura of positivity gone from the dragon, Lucy quickly noticed that something was wrong, even as he tried to answer her playfully. She got angry with herself, knowing how sensitive Keya was when it came to his friends. "Come on Keya. I got angry because Rubes scared me. You know I'm not mad." She tried to appease the suddenly saddened boy. It was not her intention to shift blame to Ruben, but she didn't want to lie either. She tended to react quite strongly to being startled, scared, or in other way agitated, and Ruben's surprise did have that impact on her. And by accident she vented off on Keya.

She gave a bit of her attention to Ruben as he pulled out the opener, but quickly returned to draconic boy, not wanting his poor mood to continue. Lucy couldn't stand the sight of someone feeling bad, especially when they were feeling that way because of her. She cared deeply about every single one of her friends, and would do nearly anything to make sure that they felt comfortable and cheerful around her. It was clear that she wouldn't be able to move on if she didn't manage to resolve this matter.

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

When he saw his friend seeming off and down feeling, he bumped the dragon's arm. "Hey, no sad. We're here to have fun!" He gave the guy a smile and hoped he would cheer up once they got to the sweet shop. He tried to look between the two of them when he answered Lucys question about the bar. "Yeah! It was awesome! Its ran by and orc, and it looks just like those taverns in those fantasy games. The owner even gave me this." He pulled out the bottle opener with the bar's logo and name on it.

As Ruben asked them what they think, Keya just simply looked at it and gave him a thumbs up, letting out a sigh as he continued to walk forward. While sighing, a little bit of fire came out of his mouth, simply appearing bummed out, temporarily. When Ruben bumped him in the arm, he didn't even look at him. Telling someone "no sad" isn't going to turn the frown upside down, just like that. That's like telling a depressed person to not be depressed! He did listen to whatever he had to say about the tavern, and glanced over to the bottle opener with raised brows, but he didn't really pay much mind to it.

7 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

With the aura of positivity gone from the dragon, Lucy quickly noticed that something was wrong, even as he tried to answer her playfully. She got angry with herself, knowing how sensitive Keya was when it came to his friends. "Come on Keya. I got angry because Rubes scared me. You know I'm not mad." She tried to appease the suddenly saddened boy. It was not her intention to shift blame to Ruben, but she didn't want to lie either. She tended to react quite strongly to being startled, scared, or in other way agitated, and Ruben's surprise did have that impact on her. And by accident she vented off on Keya.

She gave a bit of her attention to Ruben as he pulled out the opener, but quickly returned to draconic boy, not wanting his poor mood to continue. Lucy couldn't stand the sight of someone feeling bad, especially when they were feeling that way because of her. She cared deeply about every single one of her friends, and would do nearly anything to make sure that they felt comfortable and cheerful around her. It was clear that she wouldn't be able to move on if she didn't manage to resolve this matter.

Keya thinks about the situation, knowing that it's not that big of a deal for sure, but he still got affected by it. He seems to be really sensitive when it comes to his close friends being upset, and there's not much anyone can really do about that. Turning his head toward Lucy as she speaks, very interested in hearing what she has to say. Suddenly, one could see his pupils widening and a genuine smile appearing on his face. His green-scaled ears also seem to perk up. For a moment, he looks over to Ruben, then back at Lucy. He puts the palm of one of his hands on his own chest. "Phew.." His big tail began to move around like a happy cat's tail again, the aura of positivity that was lost is slowly coming back again, and they would all be able to feel it. He closes his eyes and shows his pearly whites while smiling, using a hand to scratch the back of his head, a typical move that nervous people do. "I'm sorry, Lucy. For, you know... Being so sensitive." He says sheepishly, still not being as loud as usual just yet, and for once he didn't even use her cute nickname that he gave her. That probably means he's serious. It also seems like he's being sorry for something that he doesn't really have control over.

Since the trio was now in Coffin Delights, they didn't have to walk any further. Keya kept his wings closed since he didn't want to knock anything or anyone out. He stepped closer to Lucy, in order to attempt to give her a hug which lasted for about 5 to 10 seconds, if she accepted.

Once he let go and leaned back, she would be able to look at his face, that suddenly had a determined and proud expression on it once more, finally. He looked over to Ruben with a smirk, then back at Lucy. He kept looking back and forth as he said "And now, who's ready for some sweets?!" He said with his booming loud voice, raising a hand which he formed into a fist, pointing it towards the two, probably waiting for a simultaneous trio fist bump. Coffin Delights was big, but it still made one or two customers look over to Keya, since he was being loud. It's clear that Keya is at his happiest point when he's allowed to be himself. And this unique happiness of Keya's is something that is way too contagious.

Ruben chuckled at @Icarian Dreams's saying he'll be drowning in women soon. He didn't know about that, but if both Lucy and @Godot thought it looked good, maybe he should dress like this more. 

At nobody's real interest in the bottle opener, he shrugged and put it back in his bag. He was getting really worried about Keya, normally the guy bounced back pretty fast. He stepped back a little in his step, so that maybe Lucy could get closer and help the dragon out.

After it seemed Keya was getting better, Ruben joined in the trio fistbump, a small grin on his face. Once they were all ready, they went inside the shop. Ruben ordered himself a small order of bonbons and chocolate truffles.

"Hey, no need to feel sorry!" Lucy smiled widely, seeing how Keya @Godot was getting back to his old happy self. She pulled him to her side, hugging him closely, her hand patting the dragon on the shoulder reassuringly. The slime-girl, too, hated seeing her friends unhappy, so she tended to take the role of something of an emotional support to the group, which meant not holding petty grudges, and generally being a pillar of positive energy to her friends - something that came quite naturally to her.

As they entered the bakery, Lucy maintained the hug for a couple more seconds, then let Keya go. Slightly distracted, she noticed the fist-bump proposition a second late, letting it hang for a moment, and a bit awkwardly joined in, her slimy knuckles wrapping around her friends'. She smiled, glad that everyone was in their best moods again.

Noticing Ruben @Thatannoyinggod rush off to order, she turned and shouted out to him. "Ruuuuubes, order me something good..." She pleaded, unsure on what exactly she wanted, and willing to trust the human's taste on that matter. Her gaze went around the room, looking for a table. Aside from a couple monsters enjoying what seemed to be a rather lavish cake (were they celebrating something?) and a couple bored humans who looked like they just had a business meeting, the establishment was mostly empty, so she quickly managed to find a comfy-looking corner sofa deeper into the room and dragged Keya there with her. Careful of her laptop bag, she clambered onto it, resting her head on the pillows and her bag on her lap, as they waited for Ruben to come.

Edited by Icarian Dreams

Keya grins after the fist bumping, looking at the two of them and noticing how Ruben @Thatannoyinggod is indeed the more eager one to order. He looked over at Lucy @Icarian Dreams as she tells him to order something for her, which gives him an idea and simply looks over to him as well, before shouting "Same here, Ruuuuuubes!" He waved his hand in the air in case Ruben looked back, then gives him a thumbs up. He believes that Ruben knows what he's doing when he's ordering.

In the middle of his waving, Keya gets dragged away by Lucy but he willingly helped by using his legs to walk. He sat down next to Lucy, closing his eyes and crossing his hands, having a big smile on his proud feminine face as he raises his legs, placing one on the other and shamelessly moves them on the table that was in front of the very comfortable couch. Doing this didn't seem to be a problem at all, because nobody looked at them in a weird way, and no staff really came up and said that it was rude or impolite. It also didn't say anywhere that one shouldn't place their legs on the table for relaxation.

After getting into a relaxing pose, he simply used Lucy's shoulder as a pillow, secretly hoping that she wouldn't have any issues with that and with his very shiny and clean sneakers-clad feet being on the edge of the table. At this point, he does things in a slower way, to avoid being yelled at by Lucy again, and to avoid startling her. He even gave her a few glances before he did anything, just to make sure he won't be in a pickle. Weird enough, his wings and his huge tail are somehow not in the way and aren't making him uncomfortable as he sits that way. In fact, his wings are neatly closed up and pressed against the back of the comfortable couch like it's not even there, and his tail... Well, his tail was long enough to go from his rear up to the back of the couch, it even going past behind Lucy's head, which one might think is uncomfortable if one were to place their head on it, but really his tail is like a pillow. It may look scaly and hard, but it's actually like a cushion. His tail is only hardened when he's in his true dragon form, or when he's overly excited, as seen previously back in class when he got pardoned by Lucy. He sighed, feeling really relaxed. If Ruben doesn't come fast with that food, Keya might even fall asleep! Okay, that's not true... But it does look that way!!

Edited by Godot
  • Love 1

Having heard @Icarian Dreamsand @Godot yell for him to order for them, he apologized to the attendant, a chuckle in his voice. He added a slice of cake with berries topping it and an iced coffee with cream and caramel sauce for Lucy and a large chile and chocolate brownie (the chiles being not too hot so that the spicy compliments the chocolate instead of overpowering it) and a cup of warm milk and matcha tea for Keya. He had a thought to mess with Keya and order the guy a jello cup, but he shook his head and thought better. He paid for everything and was given a tray containing the treats for everyone. With his modifications to his attire, he looked like an unprofessional butler or waiter when he came to his friends with their order. "Here we go. Cake and coffee for Lucy, brownie and tea for Keya, and the small stuff for me." He smiled warmly and set the tray down before sitting on the other side of Lucy.

• Love 2