The Entrance Area

@onearmeddruid

Jace continued the cunnilingus until Anastasia climaxed. Women's cum always tasted weird but he didn't mind and there was a hint of sexiness to it.

He then climbed atop Anastasia, holding her legs and  grinding his cock against her pussy. It was time for the main course. But first, he leaned forward to give her a short kiss on the lips before asking. "Hey, can I put it in?"

@onearmeddruid

"I could, but I prefer just doing it in the pussy."

Jace then pushed his cock inside Anastasia. He shivered from the pleasure, she was tight. He began rocking back and forth, his dick rubbing Anastasia's insides. Jace bit his lower lip from the pleasure and focused on savoring the pleasure.

@onearmeddruid

Jace continued the rhythmic pushing into Anastasia, her pussy squeezed hard on his cock and he had to fight the urge to just unleash his cum all over her insides.

No, he wanted to enjoy this more. Jace planted his face onto one of Anastasia's breasts and kissed, licked and sucked on her nipple.

@onearmeddruid

Jace felt Anastasia wrap her legs around him and that along with her loud moans and her eyes rolling back meant that she was enjoying this. He was glad, he was enjoying it too but he liked it more if his partner did.

He continued licking and sucking on her nipple before he stopped and his thrusts became harder, pushing deep inside Anastasia. He was getting close and soon, he cannot stop his release. "I-I'm cumming!"

@onearmeddruid

With one powerful thrust, Jace climaxed and shot all his load into Anastasia. His cum filling up her insides as she screamed in ecstasy. Was it safe cumming inside her? Jace didn't care anymore.

He pulled out and admired his work, cum dripping from Anastasia's pussy. Jace concluded their session by leaning over and giving his partner a lewd kiss on the lips. "Hey, thanks for that. Still haven't gotten your name though."

@onearmeddruid

"Anastasia, huh? That's a pretty name." Jace said between pants.

After a moment of rest, Jace got up and started putting his pants and underwear back on. He smiled at her. Now that that was all over, Jace realized he just had what could be said public sex. Damn, he was getting swept along by this place. Still, he did enjoy having sex with Anastasia. This place was weird but it wasn't bad, he supposed.

"You were pretty good, Anastasia, but I gotta go." Jace got up from the bed. "I hope we can do that again." Anastasia was face down on the bed with her ass sticking in the air. The pose was erotic, enough to excite him again, but he can't be tied down here. Or can he?

@onearmeddruid

Anastasia wiggled her butt at Jace. It was an invitation. A very tempting invitation. He really shouldn't and be on his way but then again, he was in no rush. He had plenty of time to spend. Ah screw it, he could go for another round.

Jace took off his bottom wear once more. His manhood was already standing erect, ready for sex. He joined Anastasia back in the bed and got behind her, putting his dick between the cheeks of her ass. "Fine, another round then. You ready?" He asked, grinding his shaft against her butt.

@onearmeddruid

Jace felt that Anastasia was not happy about something. Did she not want to go again? But she clearly invited him! What was he missing? He remembered her shaking her ass at him and suggesting to have anal. Jace realized the signs.

He leaned over as close as he could. Man, she was tall. "Hey, sorry I didn't get the signal." He apologized before pulling his cock from her vagina and the inserting it into her ass. He was no fan of anal but his partner's joy was more important and so he began to anally doggystyle Anastasia.