Village: Zlascow

Aldus took what both of them were saying as little Gollet went to his leg and gave him a light hug and looked up at him like a kid would a parent and Aldus patted its head. He was enjoying the smell of his mother’s cooking. It was nice to eat with his mother and a new friend before they head out ”Thanks Mom and Bronwyn…? Hmm would you like me to get you one of the jackets we have in the closet for you?” He remembered that just now

• Love 1

• Community Administrator

“Oh… sure! That’s really kind of you to ask.” Bronwyn said with a shy smile. Just as she finished speaking, two plates landed themselves on the table.

“Eat your food, first.” Anya told them, giving Aldus a firm look. She then turned back to the counter and the two bowls of Pokémon food. She placed one next to Caine and Iris, while the other by her own Espeon and Golett, “Eat up, dears!” Caine let out a happy bark before immediately chowing down. Iris was more wary, and sniffed at the food before delicately picking up pieces and chewing them, looking almost dignified compared to Caine. Espeon looked at Golett and used her nose to push the bowl towards Golett a little, offering him the first bite. Anya smiled as she sat at the table with a cup of coffee, “How sweet.” She said.

• Love 1

Aldus tried his best not to sigh because he should already know how his mother was. He respected and feared his mom sometimes. He took the seat “Best eat up it’ll be awhile till we get somethings as good as this. Mom is pretty good cook.” He was saying this to be honest on his own end as Golett tried the food carefully it was rocking back and forth you can tell it was enjoying it sef eating “Looks like Gollet happy eating  as well “ 

• Like 1

Bronwyn looked down at her plate of food and had to agree with Aldus’s sentiment that his mother was a good cook. It both smelt and looked delicious. She cut some of the sausages and took a bite, letting out an appreciative hum. She then looked down at Golett and smiled as the ghost pokémon looked happy. Espeon seemed happy as well, and after Golett had started eating, he began to eat as well. 

“Do you make all the food yourself?” Bronwyn asked.

“Yes, I do. I prefer making it myself because then I know exactly what goes into it.” Anya said, nodding her head in a firm manner.

“I can tell it’s very nutritious. Espeon looks amazing. I like making my own food as well. Each Pokémon has their own unique needs.” Bronwyn said.

“Thank you.” Anya said, smiling as it seemed that she was taking a liking to Bronwyn. She then looked at Aldus and told him, “I hope you pay attention, dear.”

• Woohoo 1

Aldus said, “ I know I'll have a long way to on my end on how to take care of Pokemon but don’t worry mom I’ll try my best to make sure Golett will grow as strong as I can.” He said trying to make sure of himself and for his little ghost type friend who was staring at him with a wave of its hand, “I think I’m lucky to have him already I’m hoping he gets me out of my shell more. Golett seems so friendly with everyone. “

Golett was watching everyone was still new to the world around it and by Lord Arceus was going to learn it all and what its new master would teach it. It could tell Master knew some strong people. Master’s mom had a strong Espeon and so was the other lady’s Leafeon was also strong . As Golett was eating the food Aldus mom made 

Aldus said “My mom as always made food by hand even for the pokemon food that are pokemon eating are handmade the berries trees out back are always ready to be made into food for them “

• Love 1

“That’s pretty cool.” Bronwyn said at Aldus’ explanation of his mother’s Pokémon food. She rarely encountered people who made their own unless they were trying for a real competitive edge such as competitions.

“I prefer making my own food. At least I know what is in it.” Anya said, sipping her coffee before she smiled at Aldus, “I have faith in you, dear.”

Bronwyn swallowed a mouthful before asking Aldus, “What do you plan on doing? Are you going to be entering the league, or…?”

• Love 1