Questions Topic

I debated between putting this here or the OOC tab.  Since this tab has been getting focus, I decided to put it here.

This is the topic for everyone else.  For you to ask questions about the setting/story/characters that are not answered elsewhere, or for elaboration on material written elsewhere.

• Love 1

• 1 year later...

I have several questions.

1. Is there a pee fetish club? I have a really big attraction to the stuff...

2. Can members play non-humanoid races? For example, a slime or a bug.

3. Are there any limits on special weapons? I have one in mind, but I don't know if it falls within the allowed category.

1. The clubs we created in the rp are all listed... however, we only listed the ones we could think of at the time. Consider that there is over 15000 students at the academy, I wouldn't be surprised if a "pee club" exists. I don't see why you would need such a club to exist if all you want to do is have your character engage in some pee fetish? Most of the students and teachers at the academy are fairly perverted so they would probably do it even if it wasn't a fetish that they personally enjoyed.

2. Slime or a bug? errr... we did list all "races"... but I guess monsters exist? If so, they were all either created long ago, or recently, Most races were "created" though so... even the various demons in hell most/all have their origins as experiments. As for your question though... I don't see how they would fit into the school setting... but I guess they could exist in the future after the war broke out? You'd need to post a profile first though so we could check if it works.

3. Limits? That is difficult to say. I guess we can only give you a yes/no if the weapon is okay after you mention it? It is pretty difficult seeing as how you could basically come up with anything? In the end though, as a rule I think it is better to first start out on a small scale? Like, if you join a new rp, creating something game breaking kind of ruins it for everyone. This rp is over 25 years old after all.

Anyway, I think we should move this thread to the OOC section.

Edited by Nan-Yo

1. I don't know about an official club, but my logic has always been just about about any fetish imaginable would have some participants.  A character interested in that could find someone equally interested sooner or later.  Or at least someone not bothered by it.  If a club did not already exist, they could try to form one.

2. It would certainly be possible in the future timeline.  Maybe past as well.  In the present, on campus, characters are generally either human or look human (at least most of the time, especially in public).

3. In the past, generally the only thing I was a little iffy about were ranged weapons.  For the most part anything else has a good chance of being allowed, but it would depend on exactly what it is.

I don't think there is a way to move this topic.  But a new one could be started over there.

• Love 1

Race: Barometz

"Parent" God/Angel: Maura

This part is no good. Any offspring between an angel and a god would be a mix of a god and an angel, they would not become a Barometz.

Like I explained... there are a few ways races/monsters are created. These ways are:

1. They are originally a race that were enslaved by the gods. Basically, this almost exclusively refers to the angels.

2. They were creations created by the Gods at some point.

3. They are abominations.

4. Born from Ranna.

Abominations only occur when a god has a child with a human. Abominations are always one of a kind. They are not gods, but something else. So they would not be a race.

If you want it to be a race, then the Baromet would have been born from another Baromet and come from hell.

As described, I have no problem with the weapon. Although I'd argue silver is a poor material since it would probably bend easily is clashing against metal.

Can you tell us more about how it is "summoned" and about this fruit? Is it just kept inside of the fruit? How large is the fruit? From the image you posted it looks like the fruits forces your character to be locked into one place.

2 minutes ago, Nan-Yo said:

This part is no good. Any offspring between an angel and a god would be a mix of a god and an angel, they would not become a Barometz.

Like I explained... there are a few ways races/monsters are created. These ways are:

1. They are originally a race that were enslaved by the gods. Basically, this almost exclusively refers to the angels.

2. They were creations created by the Gods at some point.

3. They are abominations.

4. Born from Ranna.

Abominations only occur when a god has a child with a human. Abominations are always one of a kind. They are not gods, but something else. So they would not be a race.

If you want it to be a race, then the Baromet would have been born from another Baromet and come from hell.

As described, I have no problem with the weapon. Although I'd argue silver is a poor material since it would probably bend easily is clashing against metal.

Can you tell us more about how it is "summoned" and about this fruit? Is it just kept inside of the fruit? How large is the fruit? From the image you posted it looks like the fruits forces your character to be locked into one place.

Oh boy... I'm gonna have to do a LOT of explaining to clear things up, right?

On 25/06/2022 at 22:24, AromaticPee said:

1. Barry was conceived during a little-known raid on a Barometz society by several priests of Gar (priest names are classified).

Priests of Gar? gar never had a following though. Also, why would priests attack a Baromets society? When did this happen?

She fled to a place that was obviously altered in some mysterious way by Maura, then she gave birth to him.

Can you be more specific? What place? What do you mean by altered?

When she saw him naked, she was mortified by the possibility of birthing a male Barometz.

Okay... err... if you want to add specifics and make it a race, then you need to create an entirely own entry for the race itself and how it is built. Like I said... any creatures aside from the angels, were at some point created by the gods.

Apparently, she was in a region of what was known as Hell, and that region was separated from the other, more fiery regions.

umm what now? What do you mean by region? Did you read the info about hell and what it is? I left it pretty vague so that it can be molded after what is needed and what has been written about it before... but basically this is what hell is, how it was created, and what it is used for.

* There are three realms. The realm of the gods, the realm of the mortals and then there is hell.

* However the realms were created by the gods for a specific purpose.

* Before the creation of the realms, as far as we know there were only three sort of entities. Angels, the beings we now refer to as the gods... and the "Titans". The Titans are often referred to as "the old ones" or "the elder gods", but if these entities are the same or if some other sort of entities exist is not something that the gods have ever confirmed.

* The gods were basically energy entities. or they had infinite growth potential based on how much they ate. The angels actually had a corporal form. The Titans were something different. The gods could not touch the Titans, but the angels could.

* The gods then at some point made  war on the Angels and enslaved them all.

* The gods at some other point made war on the Titans using the Angels. Exactly what transpired is hard to explain since we can't really think in normal terms... but in short, basically the Titans were all destroyed... but their energy remained. It was that energy that the gods wanted. However the gods could not simply eat all that energy.

* The Gods now created a plan. A sort of funneling system that would convert the energy of the Titans into a form that they could eat and absorb. That funneling system is what we know as "The universe", or "The Ygradasil"/The world tree.

* The Ygdrasil is called the world tree because it has a crown (heaven), a trunk (the mortal realm) and a system of roots (Hell.)

* This is also where the term "The root of all evil" comes from. Hell being the root system.

* It works like this: Humans and other mortal creatures are born in the mortal realm. These creatures are shells... but they have souls, The souls of all the mortals is the energy left from the Titans. In short, the cause of life is the Titans. People now live and through hardships and happiness absorb experience. Once they die, people ALL fall down into hell. It doesn't matter if you are good or bad, when people die they go to hell. In hell they will through suffering be absorbed by hell/the roots of evil... and their souls will be recycled and sucked up.

* The recycled souls will now appear in heaven as Mana.

* Yes, some humans have been allowed to go to heaven... but this is only because the gods fancied them.

* The beings in hell are a bit different. During the many experiments that the Gods had when they tried to create humans, and even after when they tried to see if they could create beings that could recycle the Titan energy even faster... they created a lot of races. Such as Vampires and all type of beings called demons. So basically, the race of Baromet would be such an experiment.

* If the Baromets lived in the mortal realm and served their purpose all would be good... but if they somehow started hamstering that energy they would have either been wiped out, or sent to hell directly.

* Hell itself is split up in seven layers itself. Basically... Dante's inferno should give you a good understanding of how it works.

So anyway... that is what Hell is. So I don't really understand what you wrote there.

2. Barry was left to wander the land shortly after his 11th birthday, and he came upon more of his kind. ... They ostracized him and made fun of his pee fetish.

I don't understand why a race that is half plant, half sheep... would have a problem with peeing? But okay.

During a strange plague that left most unable to reproduce, Barry found his ability to create the silver scythe he wields.

That's rather random. What plague? In the mortal realm? At what point in time? Did you read the timeline? Also... his ability, does all Baromet have that ability? WHy does he have that ability?

The scythe is encased in a light yet extremely durable blue-tinted metal that was somewhat common in the region where Barry was born.

So the Baromet are creatures that live on another planet? I guess that could work... I mean, we need to think 8dimensional here. Earth is the focal point in this story, but other planets mirror it. So is that what this is? Are the Baromets an alien race?

3. The fruit surrounding Barry's hips is kinda like Jell-O. It was red at first, but then he started peeing in it because he likes the warm feeling of wetting his fruit. Now it's always orange. It was self-grown beforehand, and it's self-grown now. Sometimes, Barry removes the fruit to "undress." He can still move with the fruit on him, just not as quickly as without.

So, his lower body is similar to that of a flan?

4. The scythe is created from microscopic particles within the fruit. However, it fades into dust after about a half hour, and something within the fruit causes his kidneys to produce urine faster than usual after the scythe materializes.

Okay, I guess that works, but why would it take the form of a scythe? is it something that berry choose? So basically what limits him to creating a scythe is because he believes he is only able to create scythes? Or am I getting something wrong here?