OOC chat for Good Times brothel

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to bump this place a bit and mention all 3 of my new characters in the furry section need their first clients<3

Or if you prefer a classic gal of mine gwen over in thick beauties could allways use a little tender loving care ;3 either way i hope to hear from anyone interested soon!

• Love 1

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, SeanMallonOfficial said:

Hey guys. I'm new to the club and I'm intrested in meeting some of you. Maybe RP and stuff. 😄

Greetings and welcome 😄

Do let me know if you have any questions about my club and  how it works (if you did not already read the rules and such for it). We currently have two members (of course, myself included), who has prostitutes for hire for short scenes.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Greetings and welcome 😄

Do let me know if you have any questions about my club and  how it works (if you did not already read the rules and such for it). We currently have two members (of course, myself included), who has prostitutes for hire for short scenes.

I'm intrested on how things work. Can you give me a brief rundown?

Edited by SeanMallonOfficial
Grammer Related

Of course, I shall try my best. Granted, it has been a while since I last used this club, but hopefully I can boil it down:

1. Find a prostitute (not already in use) you wish to have a scene with
  2. Look over the topic for prices and find the various stuff you wish included in said scene
  3. Decide on which location you wish to use with the prostitute(s) and your character(s)
  4. Decide on any other miscellaneous other stuff, such a mini-plot (as that helps it being more interesting) or other special requets
  5. Send me receipt for all that info (such as those displayed in their appropriate topic)
  6. If there any last things to work out or change, we can go over those

I hope that helped

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Of course, I shall try my best. Granted, it has been a while since I last used this club, but hopefully I can boil it down:

1. Find a prostitute (not already in use) you wish to have a scene with
  2. Look over the topic for prices and find the various stuff you wish included in said scene
  3. Decide on which location you wish to use with the prostitute(s) and your character(s)
  4. Decide on any other miscellaneous other stuff, such a mini-plot (as that helps it being more interesting) or other special requets
  5. Send me receipt for all that info (such as those displayed in their appropriate topic)
  6. If there any last things to work out or change, we can go over those

I hope that helped

Much so. Thank you very much. One more question arose from this.

How do you know if a person is taken?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SeanMallonOfficial said:

Much so. Thank you very much. One more question arose from this.

How do you know if a person is taken?

Glad to hear it. It helps do a bit of perusing/exploring too, of course.

The forum with the locations, should each have be free or be marked as "[OCCUPIED]". The ones that are occupied have characters currently in use.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Glad to hear it. It helps do a bit of perusing/exploring too, of course.

The forum with the locations, should each have be free or be marked as "[OCCUPIED]". The ones that are occupied have characters currently in use.

Okay, good to know. Alright, that's all I needed to know. Thanks for explaining.

2 hours ago, JennyDK said:

We currently have two members (of course, myself included), who has prostitutes for hire for short scenes.

@SeanMallonOfficial Hi Hi!~ I would be the other RP'r who is entrusted with playing some of the prostitutes for hire! most of mine fall under the furry category (or could be categorized under there, little overlap) and im delighted to have you around here! if you do decide to hire a prostitute or have any other question, feel free to ask here!

personally I hope you find something you like here, these RP's are allways a delight regardless of if im the one playing a character or just checking in from time to time!

regardless I hope your time on EcchiDreams as a whole is enjoyable.

• Like 1