ALLIE IN CHAINS.......(Kathy and AirAllie)

If she had her way, Elvira would've preferred her slave stay nude or in bra and panties but the last thing she needed was for some policeman to come over and arrest them for indecent exposure.  Wearing a bikini however wasn't against the law.  How strange.....

Her slave was still wearing her chastity belt beneath the bikini bottom.  Just because they would be outside didn't mean her slave wouldn't still be under her control.  The belt was almost visible beneath the fabric however, and she still wore the collar.  Elvira picked a different leash just for this occasion.....it was so thin it was practically invisible.

"Yes," her owner said...."this will be a test for you.  I will permit you to stand and walk upright but let me assure you....just because I love you and will be marrying you, your'e still my owned slave...I can and will not hesitate to humiliate you in public if you misbehave.  Now, let's go...."

The got into a waiting limo and was taken first to a fancy restaurant for breakfast.

Meanwhile back in the mansion, the two tortured slaves were about to expire.  They had been hanging upside down by their pussy lips for what seemed like forever.  Suddenly the ropes lowered and they fell to the ground.  "I believe you two have been punished enough," a voice called out from no where and everywhere.....Elvira had been constantly watching them from her phone.  "You two can now take the clamps off your cunts and go back to work.....any further attempts to touch my slave will result in your deaths.....understood?"

The two maids nodded weakly.  "Now," she said....:go to the kitchen, get something to eat and resume your duties...."

She clicked off the phone and finished breakfast with her slave.

“Yes Mistress!” Allie responded as she was given her instruction for the day. She too found it strange that wearing bikinis in public were allowed but simply shrugged and followed her mistress out to the limo. 

She enjoyed the ride there, looking out the window at all of the areas, it also gave her a rough idea of were they were, not that she would do anything with that information. 

Soon they arrived at the restaurant for breakfast. She got out of the car with her mistress and followed as she walked by her leash. She blushed a bit in embarrassment, looking around at the many people sitting and eating but tried to ignore their stares.

At the table, she looked down at the food that was presented to her and toke a bite, her eyes immediately lighting up, “mmm... this is so good!” She said and started to eat more until all her food was gone.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

As they walked past the other patrons, Elvira couldn't help but smile at the reactions her slave was getting....the leash, however slim glittered when the lights hit it, making it impossible to conceal but Elvira had no intention of having her slave outside without being secured....just in case she got an idea to escape.

The outline of the blonde's chastity belt was visible beneath the tight bikini bottom, giving the people even more reason to gaze as they went.  Once they began eating, Elvira played with her slave, teasing her by activating the remore and sending pleasure waves through her pussy.

She looked over at her slave's bikini top....her tits were starting to fill again and even empty were a nice ripe size 38, bulging in the tight flimsy top.

While Allie ate, her eyes widened a bit as she felt the pleasure waves begin to go through her pussy. She stopped eating a bit as she couldn’t concentrate.

Soft moans began to come out of her mouth but she tried to quiet them down so that she wouldn’t cause any more attention to herself. 

She toke a deep breath and concentrated, going back to eat and trying to ignore the waves but still letting out her soft moans. She looked over at her mistress, she knew what exactly she was holding in her hand under the table. She remembered her mistress saying that she would embarrass her if she did anything wrong. She just hoped she wouldn’t be embarrassed here and by this.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Elvira continued to tease and torture her beautiful blonde slave, keeping the dildo control on the lowest setting....just enough to make her squirm with pleasure but not enough to cause discomfort.  She slipped a hand down under the table and felt the bikini bottom....there was a telltale wet spot....

"Mmmmmm," she whispered...."I love feeling a wet pussy...."

They continued to eat, Elvira smiling, knowing she was slowly driving her slave insane.  Soon she would cum....the dildos in the chastity belt would still allow fluid to escape around the edges and soak her bottom.

Finally they finished.  Elvira made sure her slave would walk closely behind her to help conceal her wet spot.  

"Don't worry," she said to her slave once they were back in the limo....."Your wet spot will dry before we get to the caterer...."

As they are, Allie would let out more and more soft moans, her body squirm agonizingly as the waves continue to pump through her pussy. It toke everything in her power not to cum as she knew exactly what would happen and how embarrassed she would get.

As they finished and got up, Allie made sure to stay close to her mistress to hide the wet spot in her bottoms and soon sighed with relief as they got back into the limo.

”t-thank you for the meal Mistress... I-it was great!” She smiled at her and sat in the limo with a sigh, getting ready to get going to the caterer. She just hopped that her mistress wouldn’t tease her anymore while they were out but, knew that probably wouldn’t happen.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

They arrived at the caterer Elvira had already made arrangements with.  Like everyone else involved with the wedding, the person that greeted them at the door was a woman in her 30's.....Elvira preferred not to have any men involved with the ceremony or the reception.  It wasn't so much that she was a staunch feminist but she had been let down by men in the past and she had no intention of involving them now.

"Welcome Madame Elvira," she said, slightly bowing.  "As per your instructions, a variety of cakes are ready to be sampled by you and your....fiancee...."

She glanced over at the blonde, noticing the leash.  She followed it with her eyes and saw the collar.

"Is she......??"  she asked.  Elvira smiled, nodding her head.  "Yes....she's also my slave.....any problems with that?"

The woman shook her head.  "No Madame," she replied...."No problem at all...."

She motioned for a variety of cake samples to be brought into the room after Elvira and her slave sat down.

As they entered, Allie gasped as she looked around seeing various cakes that were well decorated and noticed the woman before them. She blushed a bit as the woman stared at her but nodded and gave a small smile. 

She then followed her mistress to where the samples were and sat with her. Her eyes seemed to light up as she looked over the various different cake samples that were brought before them, eager to try them all. 

She looked over at her mistress and began to try them with her, her taste buds immediately reacting, “mmmm! These are really good!”

• Love 1

The woman was dying to ask Elvira some questions but when she again noticed the leash it was obvious whatever she wanted to ask it would have to be done with both of them there.  Taking a chance, she sat down beside them.

"So," she said...."What do you think so far....bavarian chocolate?  cherry?  I can make any size and use whatever ingredients you wish...."

She leaned over to Elvira.  "Your slave looks so sexy.....any chance you would consider letting me play with her?"

Elvira smiled and nodded.  "After the reception, not before....and you'll have to bring your own toys....ever tasted fresh breast milk?  my slave is one hell of a producer....I'm sure she has some in her tits right now...."

The woman could hardly keep her excitement down.  "Really?  here?"

Elvira turned to her slave.  "pull down one side of your top and let her suck you a little....."

Allie continued to ate and then looked over, watching and listening as the woman spoke to her mistress, a blush immediately forming on her cheeks when she asked if she could play with her. 

She watched to her shock when her mistress told her that she could after the reception and that she would have to bring her own toys. 

She sighed a bit not saying anything as she didn’t want to oppose her mistress but then heard as their conversation turned to talking about her milk. 

Her cheeks then turned bright read again as her mistress told her to let the woman suck on her for a bit. she instantly nodded and replied, “y-yes Mistress!” 

And so, Allie reached up nervously and still blushing and pulled down one side of her bikini top, exposing her breast to the women. 

• Love 1

The slave's tits had already begun to fill with milk so it took very little effort from the woman to coax the white liquid from the girl's magnificent tits.

"mmmmmm," the woman said, sucking happily....."Your slave has the most beautiful tits I ever seen....deeeelicious...."

She sucked hungrily like a breastfeeding infant, taking hold of the girl's tit with both hands, the milk coming out in a steady stream.  Finally the woman had her fill, having drained both breasts and Elvira motioned for her slave to reattach her bikini top.  She enjoyed watching her slave provide pleasure to another woman....soon after they were married her slave would do plenty of that.  In addition to pleasing her owner, she would also be forced to be avail for use of Elvira's friends as well.

They continued to sample the cakes.

"I'll let you choose which one you like the best," Elvira said....."I'll go along with whatever you decide.  Once you do, I'll place the order and then we'll go and pick the rings...."

The two slave maids returned to their tasks, their tortured pussy lips causing them much pain as they walked....they complained but had learned their lesson.

Allie watched as the woman began to suck on her tits, making her moan out immediately. She felt as her milk began to flow out of her and into the woman’s mouth. 

“A-Ah!” She moaned and looked over to her mistress. She didn’t know about what her mistress had I stored for her after the wedding, but smiled a bit as the she looked to be enjoying what was happening to her.

After that was finished, Allie fixed back her bikini top over her breasts, a wet spot had also reappeared on her panties but she ignored it and continued to eat. 

Her eyes soon widened as her Mistress informed her that she could choose the flavor of the cake. A smile formed and she nodded saying, “thank you Mistress!” 

She looked over the cakes one by one and thought for a good while before smiling, “I like the red velvet cake.”

• Love 1

"Then the red velvet cake it is," Elvira said smiling......turning to the obviously satisfied woman....

"I want a 3 level cake with figurines on top, 2 women but I want you to take a very thin ribbon and make a leash between us....I expect the cake to be ready in 2 days...."

The two of them went back in the limo.  Elvira activated the dildo in her slave's pussy, increasing the intensity until she was almost about to cum.  When she was about ready to orgasm Elvira turned it off, frustrating and teasing her.

The circled until her bottom no longer had a wet spot then drove to Tiffany's, the most expensive jewlry shop in the city.  Once there, she led her slave in....it looked like a glittering, glowing paradise, rows upon rows of glass encased shelves loaded with rings, necklaces and bracelets, glowing with diamonds.

"Pick whatever you want," she said...."you will be picking for both of us...."

One of the store employees eyed the girl weaing only a bikini, and a tight fitting one at that.

"Goodness," the woman whispered...."do you see what she's wearing?....do we allow that in here?"

A male employee gazed at the bikini beauty.  "We do when it's Madame Elvira.....she always spends a huge amount of money here.  People like that can do pretty much whatever they want in here...."

In the limo, Allie began to moan as she felt the dildo inside of her began to start pumping out it’s pleasure waves inside of her. She was in the verge of cumming, when she felt it stop and looked at her mistress in shock and pouted a bit in disappointment.

When they arrived at the jewelry shop, Allie’s eyes lit up as she looked around at the many shiny and sparkling items. She could tell that this place was extremely expensive and felt honored that her mistress was letting her pick the rings. 

She smiled and began to look around. She spent a while looking but soon, one caught her eyes. It was a beautiful ring that resembled a rose, with a Diamond in the middle with vines and thorns for the bands. “Oooh! That one Mistress!” She exclaimed excitedly.spacer.png

• Love 1

Elvira enjoyed the sight of her slave bouncing up and down in delight when her eyes spotted the ring she wanted....she loved watching the girl's big tits sway and jiggle, barely held by the bikini top.  She was already bulging, a sign she would need milking almost as soon as they got back home, but Elvira decided to take their time.....her slave needed to experience some pain, a physical reminder of the fact that she was in charge.

She had to admit, the ring her slave picked was breathtaking.

"If that's what my girl wants," she said....."We'll take two...."

The rings were sized, bought and giftwrapped in a red box with a pink ribbon.

The rings bought, the cake taken care of, the place already settled on.  Everything was set, they would be married in two days.

Elvira called for the limo.  "I'm glad my slave is happy,.......your'e going to look so beautiful in your pink chastity belt....but we need to get you milked...."

As soon as they got home, Elvira led her slave back into the harvesting chamber, tying the girl's hands behind her, she forced her down on her knees, attached the tubes to her nipples and turned on the machine.  After she set her slave up for milking, she went to the living room and called for her slave maids.

"I was very dissapointed in you both," she said.  "If I EVER find out you tried to touch my bed slut again, so help me...."

Elvira brought out 2 sets of Japanese clover clamps with adjusting screws and some weights.  She attached the clamps to the girl's nipples, tightening the screws till they bit into their sensitive nipple flesh.  Deep sea fishing weight were attached to the clamps as well.....it was obvious both maids were in pain.

Allie was happy to see that her mistress did indeed like the ring that she had picked out and brought the two. When they went back to the limo, Allie couldn’t stop smiling as she thought about how the wedding would be like, she could barely contain her excitement.

Allie could feel just how full her breasts were in the way home and definitely knew she would need to be drained. 

As they returned home, she follows her Mistress to the harvesting chamber and got in her knees as instructed and put her hands behind her back so that they could be tied. She then watched as her mistress began to attach the tubes to her nipples and immediately began to moan out loudly as they began to suck her milk out. She bit her lip and smiled at her mistress and watched as she left her to be drained.

• Love 1

Both maids moaned with agony as they went back to work.  The clamps became a constant pain, their nipples on fire as they went about their tasks.  Elvira had attached tiny padlocks to the clamps, making it impossible for the maids to secretely remove them.

As Mistress and slave went past them to the harvesting chamber the brunette maid turned and glared at Allie.  How dare that little blonde bitch get the position of bed slut!  It should've been one of them....she vowed somehow to get revenge on the little blonde.  Maybe if she could find a way to kidnap her.....

The milking machine was chugging away when Elvira returned to the room.  There, on her knees, hands bound was her bed slut, her now massive tits vibrating as the milk flowed through the tubes.  Elvira cracked open one of the tubes and sipped the fluid.

"My slave sure makes delicious milk," she said smiling.....

After an hour's worth of milking, Elvira removed the tubes, keeping her slave bound.  The leash waqs once more clipped to her collar and she led the girl back to the bedroom.  The bed had 4 tall wooden poles on each corner, the ones on the rear had shackles and leather straps hanging from it.

Elvira had her slave stand on the tail end of the bed, secured her wrists far apart to the poles and did the same to her ankles.  She now stood spreadeagled on the end of the bad, facing the front.

Allie felt a bit bad for the slaves as she watched what punishment Elvira had given them and knew it must hurt a lot. She didn’t wish for them to experience their punishments but sighed as it was out of her control.

she endured her hour long Nikki g session, letting out moan after moan as more and more of her milk was sucked out and sighed as it finally concluded and panted heavily as she watched her mistress sip some.

She then got up and walked with her mistress to the bedroom where she saw the straps and shackles attached to the poles of the bed. She wondered what they were for but then, the answer came to her when her mistress began to strap her to them. 

As she hung there, she looked to her mistress asking, “w-what are You planning on doing to me mistress...?”

• Love 1

Elvira gazed longingly at the shackled slave standing on the end of the bed facing her.

"Your'e going to be my lunch and dinner," she said as she scooted on her back toward the tail of the bed.  Propping up some pillows beneath her head, Elvira was now only inches away from the girl's exposed pussy.

She brought up her head and began to kiss the inside of her slave's thighs.....her skin was like warm supple velvet, so baby smooth to the touch, a true delight to the senses.   Slowly she worked her way up to the girl's pussy lips, teasing and taunting her by only grazing them with the very tip of her tongue.....

She would torture her bed slut by getting her so close to orgasm then denying it, slowly driving her insane with lust.

Elvira breathed on her pussy, kissing it over aqnd over before finally slipping a finger inside, slowly and gently fucking her, focusing on her G spot unbtil she could sense that the girl waqs almost ready to cum

Then she pulled out, gazing up at her spread trembling legs.....

Allie nodded as her mistress told her what he had in plan. She watched as she laid down below her lips and started to kiss and tease her. She let out soft moans and then, they started to get louder.

As Elvira began to lick and suck and eat her out, Allie moaned out loudly her hands gripped onto her shackles tightly from all of the pleasure. She felt like she would cum but them, her eyes widened as she was left there panting and unsatisfied.

She then would moan out loudly again as her mistress began to play with her drenched lips once again this time with her fingers but again, she was denied her orgasm.

Allie hung there above her mistress, her juices leaking and dripping down her legs and onto her mistress’s face. “M-Mistress...m-may I please cum...?” She panted out.

• Love 1

Elvira's slave never looked sexier and more beautiful than she did right now, arms and legs wide apart, shackled to the bed posts, her body trembling as she tried to fight off the urgent need to cum.

Of course she was failing and Elvira expected it, licking the dew drops as they dripped.

"When I'm done with you," she explained, "It will be impossible for you to cum and have your precious orgasms unless I give you permission...."

She knew very well that the powerful aphro drug still flowed through her slave's veins, keeping her in an almost constant arousal, making her orgasm control even more difficult but Elvira was a professional dominatrix.....she would succeed in denying her slave from cumming, even though she had the drug inside her.

She took a black leather riding crop, something that looked like a flyswatter and with one hand, finger fucked her slave, again focusing on her G spot.  When it was obvious she was about to cum, Elvira pulled away and swatted her pussy hard again and again.

"You will learn not to cum unless I give permission...."

'SWAT!'

"Mistress owns and controls your body...."

'SWAT!'

"You want to cum but you Can't....if you do it will be painful...."

'SWAT!'

The training session went on for hours.  She would lick and finger fuck her slave, once again edging her close to orgasm, only to pull away and punish her pussy with the crop.  When she was finished with her training, her slave would find it impossible to cum.  She could masturbate all day long with no reward except frustration.

I watched as her mistress went to grasp something, soon seeing it to be a black leather crop. She thought that she was going to be spanked but, not where she thought. 

She felt her mistress begin to finger her once again and moaned out like she would normally but her eyes soon widened as she felt the hard swat of the crop to her pussy. 

Her eyes widened and she screamed out with every swat. She listened to every word of her mistress letting out a loud, “YES MISTRESS!” After every scream.

She endured her denial torture for hours, moaning and screaming out over and over again while constantly being seated and not orgasming. She couldn’t organum unless her mistress wanted her to. The thought circled through her mind, taking hold of it and sowing it in.

After everything, she hung there, panting and exhausted. Her pussy leaked juices all down her legs and were soaked to the touch, juices dripped down onto the bed as well. Her pussy ached from all of the swatting and she could feel it, like a switch inside of her turning off, the control of her orgasms were now in control of her mistress and not her.

• Love 1

Elvira gazed at her lovely little slave, hanging there, panting and exhausted.  Did she have any sympathy for her bed slut?.....possibly but very little.  True she did love her but Allie was not only her bride-to-be but first and foremost she was a slave, owned and controlled, a sex toy for her to fuck and harvest.

The young blonde's body was a tool and like any tool, it's proper usage must first be controlled.  Not only both of her slave maids had undergone the same orgasm denial/control training, but she had control sessions with other slaves as well.

Elvira kept her slave hanging there until bedtime.  Hour after hour she was left there as a physical reminder that she was an owned slave, her body totally under control of another.  Elvira went on throughout the day handling her finances, doing errands and keeping an eye on her maids.  She had lost some trust in them after what they did to her slave.....despite their renewed pledge to give her total obedience, she felt she had to watch them a little more closely.

In the meantime her blond bed slave was kept shackled to the bedposts.  Elvira would periodically come back into the bedroom, lick and finger fuck her then swat her, keeping up her training.  By bedtime, she would lay there beside her slave and order her to masturbate all night, knowing full well it would be impossible, even with the aphro drug in her body to cum.  The only thing her slave would have by morning would be tired hands.

Allie hung there resting and recovering, her tired body aching. She watched as her mistress left her to go do other things. She recovered but from time to time, she found herself moaning out and screaming as her mistress came back to continue her training.

Even though she was getting married, Allie knew that this was her true purpose, nothing more, nothing less.

As night came, she laid down and cuddled against her mistress but soon received her orders. She sighed sadly and nodded, “Yes Mistress...” she uttered softly. 

As the older women went to bed, Allie got to work, she began to rub and finger herself all night, her moans echoing all through the house as her body twitched and squirmed from the pleasure. She rubbed vigorously all night but it was all to no avail.

As morning came, Allie was panting heavily, her pussy and thighs were soaking wet with her juices along with the bedsheets underneath her.

• Love 1

Elvira knew her slave would not only be frustrated by morning but sore from masturbating uselessly as well.

"Time for a shower slave," she said, kissing her.  "Today is our wedding day!"

She called for one of the maids.  A topless Asian, her adorable tits jiggling, came into the bedroom and bowed.

"Get the shower ready," Elvira commanded.  The asian nodded, went into the bathroom and got the water started, making sure there was plenty of towels.  Once she left, Elvire unlocked her slave from the headboard, removed her leash and led her into the shower.  Once inside, she tied her arms up over her head to the shower nozzle.  Once her slave was bound, she soaped her up, did her hair and rinsed her.  Her slave was then untied and Elvira stood there with legs spread, waiting for her slave to bathe her.

Elvira's domestic slaves were dressed in identical dresses----pink with black lace.  Once Elvira and her slave dried off, the gleaming metal chastity belt was brought out from the box.

"Standd still and open your legs," she said as she unlocked the home chastity belt and placed her slave into the new one, pink padding around the metal.  The matching probes sunk easily into both her holes as the crotch strap was locked with the waistband.  the thigh bands had short chains attached so she would only be able to make short steps.  Padlocks were secured to the spot where the waistband and the crotch strap connected, both in front and in back.  The matching metal bra was fitted snugly, the girl's now larger tits bulging.  A see through veil was draped over her head.

Elvira was wearing a pink with black lace gown, a bustier bodice on top so her tits were barely contained....it had a slit that ran all the way down one side.  The limo was waiting outside....the women climbed in and drove off to a rental hall, already decorated for the ceremony.  As the girls were in the back room making sure each other was ready, Elvira's friends were already seated.  What Allie didn't now was that staff from the orphanage and her school friends were also in attendance.

The music started and one of the maids slowly walked down the aisle carrying flowers.  It was a long red velvet carpet leading to a white painted redwood trellis canopy, covered in red roses.  The other maid followed...both stood on either side of the trellis where a female minister stood.  There was a short pause then Elvira came slowly down the aisle.  a long thin almost invisible leash was held in her right hand.  Once she got to the altar, Allie slowly entered the room, her end of the leash clipped to the slave collar bought just for the occasion....it glowed with 3 rows of diamonds.  As her slave walked, the glittering thigh chains permitting only short steps, the audience gasped and softly moaned.