ALLIE IN CHAINS.......(Kathy and AirAllie)

Allie could hear as the maid came out and then heard as her mistress requested a vibrator. She sighed a bit thinking that it would be a regular one but how was she wrong.

As the maid came back out and handed her mistress the vibrator, Allie could hear her approaching her from behind and then, her eyes widened when she felt the vibrator be plunged deep inside of her pussy, followed by it being turned up to max power.

She immediately began to moan out loudly from the vibrations going through her body but also from the extra attachments to the vibrator. She then heard as her mistress came down and whispers orders to her. As she left her, Allie’s body began to squirm and twitch from the pleasure and soon, not before long, her body began to twitch and shake as she came hard, lots of her juices leaking out of her into the grass. That wasn’t it however as she came more and more as time went on. Over and over she came, watering the grass in her juices, cumming like her mistress commanded her to.

• Love 1

Hogtied and gagged, Elvira's slave wife continued to roll around in the cool lush green grass, her moans like music to her Owner's ears.  The powerful Aphro drug that flowed through her slave's veins would continue to have a permanent control over her body, making her aroused at all times but her orgasm control would always prevent her from having the orgasms she needed and craved.

Now that Elvira gave her permission to cum, the blonde nymphette came over and over again, her body out of control, nectar dripping from her pussy like a faucet with a valve missing.

"That's it my little slut," Elvira said...."Cum for your Mistress...."

She laid on the grass on her belly, gazing at her beautiful slave as she moaned and wriggle around in her hogtie, her bound ankles and arms twitching as one orgasm after another hit her.  The rabbit vibrator, together with the command to cum, would guarantee her slave would be forced to orgasm non stop until she was totally drained.

Her tits were again engorged with milk....Elvira knew she needed to be drained soon but it was so fascinating to watch as her bride wriggled like a snake.

Over and over again, Allie’s body would shake and squirm on the grass. Her moans had turned into screams now as she began to cum for what felt like every second, one after another, after another. 

She could feel her tits become swollen once again. She could feel them full with milk as she rolled around on them on the grass. They hurt and longed to be drained.

She then looked over at her mistress laying besides her as she continued to squirm and moan out and cum over and over. She wondered how long she was planning to keep this up. It felt good, she felt like she would go crazy from all of this stimulation and all the juices she was letting out.

• Love 1

Elvira watched her slave squirm and cum for another 2 hours.  Finally she untied her but kept the gag in place.  She tugged on the leash, making sure she stayed on all fours.

"Come slut wife," she said...."Time to drain you....."

She brought her back into the house and into the same room where the girl was milked before, but this time a couple additions were made to the contraption.  The girl was made to raise up on her knees....a U shaped steel pole was in front of her.  The girl's wrists were handcuffed to the pole while a clear plastic tube was stuffed between her knees and into her pussy.  Another clear tube was inserted deep into her ass.

A set of tubes were attached to the girl's nipples, the machine suction keeping them in place.  As Elvira turned the machine on, suction in the tubes in her ass and pussy made chugging sounds as well as her tits vibrating.  The tubes in both holes became stronger and stronger.

"The tubes in your ass and cunt will become very painful as they attempt to suck the membranes out of your body," she explained.  "As I have done in the past, a slave must be reminded that there will always be a balance of pain and pleasure...."

After the two hours of non stop cumming, Allie laid there on the glass, exhausted and panting heavily. She didn’t get much time to rest however as she soon felt her leash being tugged, meaning it was time to go.

She got up on her hands and knees and began to walk with her mistress to her milking room, raising an eyebrow a bit at the new changes. She was curious about them but soon would be aware. She let out moans as the tubes were shoved into both her pussy and ass deep, and as the useual tubes were attacked to her tits.

Soon as the machine was turned on and began to suck, Allie’s eyes widened as she began to let out loud moans almost to the level of screams as she felt the tubes sucking out her milk and sucking her her membrane. “AHHH!! Mistress!!”

• Love 1

The milking machine attached to her tits soon displayed plenty of milk flowing down the tubes and into the large metal cannister.  Elvira could just as easily lower the setting but she had to show her slave that some pain was not only inevitable but necessary.

The larger hoses in her ass and pussy were vigorously sucking her insides....not enough to prolapse her but just enough pressure to inflict a mild level of pain.

Elvira would periodically withdraw some milk from the cannister, putting some in a glass with a straw and happily drank, watching her slave's body shake as she was being sucked.

She increased the sucking power until her slave's eyes were popped wide open, mouth open but unable to scream.

Allie would only continue to moan as the tubes sucked out her milk and sucked at her membrane inside of both of her holes. The feeling was hurting but she had to stray strong.

She watched as her mistress sipped at her milk from her glass and straw and watched her as she was sucked out in pain. She hoped that this was it but her eyes soon widened. 

Soon enough, she felt as her mistress only upped the power on the machine. Instantly, her eyes widened as much as they could, her eyes almost popping out of her head. She opened her mouth to scream out as loud as she could but nothing came out of her mouth. She clutched onto the pole that she was attached to as hard as she could. She was in agonizing pain, the gains on her body, practically raising, tears pouring from her eyes along with drool from her mouth and the liquids from her pussy. Her eyes also when blank as if feeling broken from all of the pain.

• Love 1

Elvira left her slave moaning and wriggling on the contraption, going back inside and down into the basement.  The maid that had tried to kidnap her wife was still hanging there, limp and unconscious.

She took her down, let her fall to the floor and injected a drug into her.

"You'll never remember a single thing," she said with a frown....this is a brainwashing drug, the last thing you'll remember was just before I first captured you.....you won't remember anything,not even your name...."

Once that was done, she tied the maid's hands behind her back, bound her by the thighs and ankles and placed her into the van.

"Take her out into the desert," she ordered the driver, "and dump her on the side of the highway...."

The driver did as told and they sped off.  A couple hours later, a naked bound and gagged brunette was found by a passing motorist on the side of the highway.....she couldn't remember a thing....

Elvira disconnected her wife from the machine, clipped her leash back on and led her back to the bedroom, placed her on her belly and padlocked her leash to the headboard.  She put a strap on harness around her waist, a 10 inch dildo swaying from the crotch, dripping with tingling lube.

Slowly she knelt between the girl's thighs and slowly began pushing it in the girl's ass.

Allie fell onto the bed panting heavily. She was extremely exhausted from everything that the milking machine had put her through. Her throat hurt from screaming and moaning out, her eyes were red and puffy and her cheeks stained with tears from crying out in pain. Her tits felt empty and fully drained as well.

Somehow as she was tied up to the headboard on her belly, she knew that her mistress wasn’t done yet with her. She laid there recovering and could hear as she put on her strap on. The next thing she felt was the feeling on the lubed dildo poking at her ass and then, she moaned out loudly.

She gripped the bedsheets tightly as she felt the 10 inch dildo pushing inside of her ass and spreading it out while slipping in deep inside of her.

• Love 1

In and out Elvira plunged the dildo deep into her wife's ass.....despite the many sodomy sessions the girl had been through, her ass was still nice and tight, her loud squealing only arousing her Mistress even more.  Soon she was fucking her like a wild animal, slipping in and out effortlessly.

"Such a tight little whore," she said....."you have such a perfect ass...."

She bent forward, almost on top of her wife as she reached around and grabbed her tits, pulling on her nipples.  She knew her wife couldn't cum without permission no matter how much she was fucked and took full advantage of it, the anal session lasting almost 2 hours.

Finally she pulled out and shoved the dildo in the girl's pussy....it was another 2 hours worth of fucking in this marathon session before she finally gave her wife what she so badly needed.

"You may cum now slut," she said....."CUM FOR YOUR MISTRESS....."

For two hours, Allie laid there on the bed, her ass begging fucked relentlessly by her mistress’s big black dildo. When she finally pulled out, her asshole was sore from having been fucked for so long.

She panted heavily and toke deep breaths, thinking that it was all over, but she was wrong as she felt her then thrust into her soaking wet pussy.

For another two hours she laid there with now her pussy being fucked relentlessly. Her pussy was begging to get sore and her orgasm had built up but, it never released until, the order was given.

When that happened, Allie’s eyes widened and she immediately screamed out as loud as she could as her orgasm exploded and her body began to twitch and shake as she began to cum hard, over and over again. Her juices covered the dildo and sprayed out of her, soaking the bedsheets below her.

• Love 1

This waqs what her wife slave was truly destined for....to be little more than an owned piece of property, her own little fuck toy.  Elvira continued fucking her, enjoying the sounds as her slave erupted with one massive orgasm after another.  The powerfulo drug still flowing through her veins would keep the girl needing and craving sex forever, but would be denied the ability to cum unless her owner commanded, releasing her from her sexual frustration.....it was more diabolical and worked far better than the metal chastity harness the girl had once worn.  Elvira could leave a vibrator imbedded in her wife's pussy for days, months even and still she wouldn't be able to cum even once without the brainwashing trigger imbedded in her brain.  The girl was the perfect bed slave.

"Well now," Elvira said as she finally pulled out...."That was relaxing....."

She got up, cleaned the strap on and put it away.  She got dressed, leaving the girl still chained to the bed.

"I have some errands to run," she said, playfully swatting her on the ass....

She summoned a maid.  Like the others, the redhead with braided hair was topless, wearing only panties.  Elvira studied her for a moment.....the girl was wearing the same identical slave collar as Allie previously wore before her owner replaced it with the diamond studded one she wore now.

"I want you to sponge bathe my bed slut," she ordered....."Once done you may keep her company but nothing else..."

Elvira had the only key to the lock attached to her wife's collar so she knew the girl couldn't get off the bed, the chain leash still secured to the headboard.  The maid watched as Elvira got dressed and left the room.

"I am Mistress's new domestic maid," the redhead said as she brought over a basin of scented warm water, a sponge and a towel.  "I'm a fresh capture, kidnapped from my apartment last week.....please, please I beg you....if I dissapoint you please don't tell Mistress!  I spent hours tortured in the basement and I don't ever want to be there again...."

Allie laid there panting heavily on the bed, still chained up to the bed head. Her body was sweaty and her lower lips soaking wet and below her into the bed, a pool of her cum, soaking into the mattress and bedsheets.

She watched as her mistress cleaned up and began to get dressed and listened along as she explained to her. She nodded and watched as the other maid came in saying, “y-yes mistress...” and watched as she left.

Allie laid there quietly and let the maid begin to wash her body with the washcloth. She then began to listen to her as she spoke, she heard her voice, it was scared, she could sense her fear and terror, she truly was a new catch.

She sighed and looked up at the girl, “It’s alright, even if you did I wouldn’t say. It’s alright. I and I’m pretty sure every maid has gone through the same as you. We’ve all been kidnapped and sold off here. We’ve all been tortured and abused. Don’t worry however. Soon you’ll get used to it. Soon you might even be begging for it,” she giggled a little and sighed, “just hang in there. The more you do your tasks and the better you are at doing them, the less severe the torture or even none at all.” 

Allie then blinked as she looked back into her past, remembering when she had first gotten here, how scared she was like the girl. She remembered what the maids had told her, exactly what she had just told this girl. Everything had come full circle for her.

• Love 1

The new maid gently sponged the slave all over, under her arms, all over her face, slowly moving down to Allie's tits.

"My.....my name is Julie," the maid stammered, afraid to look up and into the girl's eyes.  "I know we don't have names here but I feel better if I tell you mine....I have a feeling that you won't tell our owner what we say here...."

She gently brushed up against the slave wife's nipples, smiling when she noticed how quickly they became hard.

"I'm.....gonna take a chance and confess something to you," she said...."I'm a lesbian and I have to admit...you are really beautiful.  Would you mind if I......"

She kissed Allie's nipples then licked them over and over with a tongue as talented as a cat.  As she took the wife's legs and gently parted them, she took the sponge and put it aside.

"I'd rather use this than the sponge to clean you there," she said as she knelt and slipped her tongue inside Allie's pussy.  In and out she fucked her with it.  Julie spent almost a half hour in the slave's pussy but still not a drop of nectar dripped out.  The maid got up, a frown on her face.

"I'm sorry," she said...."I guess your'e just not interested in me...."

Allie blinked a bit as the maid revealed her name to her and nodded. She still remembered her name it had just been so long since she had used it and no one ever called her by it anymore. It seemed foreign to her and so she didn’t even bother to give Julie it. 

She looked up at the girl, watching as she continued to soap up and clean her body with the sponge. She blushed a bit as she heard her confession and then, her eyes widened by what she did next. 

Immediately, her body began to squirm in pleasure and moans began to come out of her mouth as she felt as Julie began to kiss and lick on her hard erect nipples and then as she began to lick up her juices and fuck her with her tongue. 

She panted as Julie stopped and pulled away. She blushed and uttered, “w-wait no! Y-you are really beautiful too Julie... and you seem like a nice person too but... I’m sorry... this is just out of my control and yours too.... we can’t do things like this... if our mistress came home and caught us doing things like that... who know what would happen to me... you... or both of us... I’m sorry... it’s just too dangerous...”

Allie looked up at Julie wondering if she would head her warning. She remembered how her mistress had given the maid instructions to keep her company and nothing more. She didn’t want to see this girl punished for not controlling herself. She hoped she would listen.

• Love 1

The redhead gave her a nervous smile.  "I'm.....glad you seem to like me Miss....you do have a very beautiful body and I'd love to lick and kiss you all over.....You know, it's funny but I sense I can trust you....I don't think you'd tell our Mistress...."

She pulled off her panties, revealing an adorable little bush of reddish pubic fur hovering over her pussy.  She laid there beside the slave, kissing her.  Something was wrong, she sensed.....she wasn't a professional but she never met a partner she couldn't get to cum within 10 minutes of sex, and the chained up girl on the bed wasn't leaking a drop.

Of course there was no way she could possibly know that Allie was brainwashed and couldn't possibly cum or have an orgasm unless Elvira gave her permission.  As far as the redhead knew, Allie was simply doing her best not to cum in order to keep both of them out of trouble.

"I'm gonna beg Mistress into letting me be the new upstairs maid," she said, kissing her once more, her hands all over Allie's soft tits.  "whenever she leaves I can be YOUR slave...."

She noticed how full the slave's tits were.

"You got milk in there?," she asked, squeezing a nipple....drops of the white liquid came out.

"Oh my God, you DO!," she squealed with delight.  The redhead began sucking.

Allie frowned a bit as she realized that Julie wouldn’t head her advice and stop. She sighed however and nodded saying, “yes... don’t worry, I won’t saw a thing... I wouldn’t want you getting punished...” 

And so, she watched as the maid pulled of her panties to reveal her reddish bush and laid besides her. Her eyes widened a bit in shock as she began to kiss her bit soon, she began to kiss her back deeply. Allie would continue to moan out loudly as Julie played with her but after everything, she didn’t cum, only the sound of her mistress wife telling her would take her cum.

She wanted a bit and looked up at the maid, she started to sound different but before she could think anymore, she was interrupted by the maid beginning to suck on her nipples, sucking her milk that was only meant for her mistress out of her tit.

”A-Ah! S-stop it..!” She uttered and continued to look out and listen for incase their mistress had come back.

• Love 1

Julie was happy that the girl was returning her kisses.....it signaled to her that the leashed girl was at least Bi, maybe even a lesbian like herself.  But why wasn't she able to get her to cum?

She feasted on the girl's tits, sucking hungrily and swallowing all that delicious milk.  Despite Allie's hesitation it was obvious the girl needed her tits drained.  After a while she stopped....if she drained the girl completely Mistress might notice....

"I need to go and check to see if Mistress is coming," she said, quickly slipping on her panties.  She went out the bedroom and saw the downstairs maid.

"Hey," she whispered...."I got a question for you....what do you know about Mistress's bed slave?"

"What do want to know?," the asian replied.  "has she been trained or something?," Julie asked.  The asian gave her a puzzled look.  "I mean....did Mistress take anything....uh, out of her?"

The asian looked at her.  "Look, your'e new here....if Mistress assigned you to babysit her little Princess, than that's all you should be doing.  It wouldn't do any good even if you did try to fuck her....I heard from another maid that Mistress did something to her head so the little bitch couldn't cum if her life depended on it....."

Julie ran back to the bedroom.

"I know what happened to you now," she said...."Don't worry, I won't tell Mistress that I know....but that doesn't mean I can't pleasure you in other places...."

She kissed and licked all over Allie's body.  Finally she heard the sound of the limo pulling around back.

"Looks like I gotta run," she said, quickly putting away the towel, sponge and water.

Elvira entered the room.

"How has my wife been behaving?," she asked.  The redhead smiled.  "She's been a little angel Mistress," she replied.  "Will that be all?,"

Elvira nodded then stripped naked and laid down beside her wife.

Alia continued to moan out loudly as she felt Julie only continue to suck out and drink the milk from her tits. Finally after a while, she felt as the girl stopped and watched as she got up to go do something.

She laid in the bed panting a bit and recovering but the girl was soon back and kissing and licking all over her body. She was still hesitant about giving in but, it was thinks like this that she was doing to her that was making things difficultly hard.

Soon however, she heard as her mistress returned and watched as Julie picked up her things and left. She gave her a look as she did before focusing on her mistress. She smiled at her and said, “welcome back mistress. Did you enjoy your time out and do what do needed to do...?” 

• Love 1

"Everything turned out just fine KItten," she replied as she laid on her side facing her wife, began fondling her tits and sucking on her nipples.

"I so love having a milk snack before bedtime," she added, hungrily sucking and swallowing.  Once she got her fill she spread her wife'e legs apart and began tongue fucking her.  In and out her talented tongue darted, focusing on the girl's G spot.

"You may cum for me now," she said in that hypnotic commanding voice, knowing full well it was all her slave needed to cum and have the multiple orgasms she knew her wife needed.

"I'm gonna put a more powerful egg inside you," she said as she brought out a suprise for her wife to see.  It looked like the previous egg shaped mini vibe her wife wore in her pussy but this one was a little larger and more powerful.  She slipped it in her slave's pussy then clamped her labia closed.

"Now," she said in her hypnotic and commanding voice....."YOU MAY CUM...."

Allie smiled and nodded as she heard about what her mistress did and then began to moan as she felt as she began to suck on her nipples and drink her milk. Even though she had this happen to her moments before, it felt even better to her when her mistress was the one sucking on her.

She then watched as she went down low and began to tongue fuck her and hit her g-spot multiple times, making her moan out even louder and her body squirm with pleasure. She didn’t stop squirming there however as she soon heard her instructions and began to cum hard for her mistress as waves and waves of her juices began to come out. 

She then looked up and watched as her mistress pulled out her new toy and surprise. She watched as the egg was placed inside of her and soon enough, her eyes widened as she felt as the egg began to work and began to scream out as it worked it’s magic and as she began to cum harder and more and more. Her juices began to spray all over the bedsheets, soaking them and some sprayed on the floor, wall and even on her mistress as well.

• Love 1

Julie stood up against the closed and locked bedroom door, listening to the bed slave moaning loudly, but suprisingly only AFTER their Mistress gave her permission to cum...urging, almost ordering her to orgasm.

Could it really be that simple?  

She went downstairs and looked for, and found the asian maid.

"I think I found the key to controlling Mistress's bed slut," she said.  The asian raised an eyebrow.  "Be very careful.....I had a friend that was kidnapped the same time as me and we both became MIstress's maids here.  I still don't know what happened to her, but we snuck into the bedroom while Mistress was away and we played with her.  Later, my friend did something to her electronic thingy in our collars so she could escape and she kidnapped the bed slut."

The asian went to a window, always careful not to go too close to it so her shock collar wouldn't activate.

"Mistress caught her, tortured her for days and then she....vanished.  I'm only telling you to warn you....the bed slut IS sexy as hell but watch out...you don't want to vanish like my friend...."

Julie nodded.  "Don't worry," she said...."I found an old smart phone while cleaning out a closet....it's old but can record.  I wondered why I couldn't get the bed slut to cum and now I think I know why.....somehow she's been brainwashed and she WILL cum like a gusher, but only when she hears our Mistress's voice telling her to cum....but it HAS to be the voice of our Mistress.....I pressed the phone up tight against the door.....I amplified it.  Listen to this...."

She turned it on....no sooner did Elvira order her to cum, there was the sounds of loud moaning.

"Now I know how to control her," Julie said, smiling.  "The next time I get some alone time with the bed slut, I'll turn it on....if she cums----and I know damn well she WILL----I'll have the key to control her...."

During this time, Allie would continue to cum loads and loads all over for her mistress. Her juices came out like a raging river, gushing out and spraying everywhere. Her body shook and squirmed all over as she erupted over and over again.

After everything, she laid there on the bed, exhausted and panting heavily for air. The bedsheets were soaked and her juices covered the room. Herself and her mistress were both covered. This was the most intense, and most she had ever cum before. She wondered if the egg or even the tone of her mistress’s commanding voice was the reason.

• Love 1

Mistress and slave slept peacefully that night, Elvira resting her head between her wife's already filling tits, their legs wrapped around each other.

The next morning Elvira got up, checked to make sure her wife's leash was still locked to the headboard then got dressed.  A short while later, the asian maid knocked on the bedroom door, bringing in the morning breakfast trays.  Bother women were famished after the previous night's sex session and ate hungrily.

"Send for the upstairs maid," she told the asian....."I want my bed slut cleaned and perfumed......I'm attending a slave auction in an hour and I want my bed bitch clean and ready for me...."

The asian nodded and before long Julie came into the room.  Allie was unlocked and the two went to the bathroom.  The redhead turned on the shower and hung a towel on the rack, listening for the sounds of their owner's limo to pull away.  While Allie was showering, she went and got the smart phone she discovered.  Once Allie was done, she came in.

Time to dry you off Miss," she said, kneeling to start on her feet and work her way up, finally stopping between her legs and kissed the girl's pussy.

"I have plans for you," she whispered, looking up at the girl's nice juicy tits.  She took her by the hand and returned to the bed.

"Mistress wants me to lock you back on the bed after I clean you," she said, attaching the padlock to the headboard....."But I have other plans...."

She laid on top of the slave and began to lick and kiss her inner thighs.....the smart phone next to her.

Allie woke up not long after her mistress did. She was a bit sore after last night but it quickly went away. She sat up and ate her breakfast and saw her mistress off to her auction. 

Allie then entered into the bathroom with Julie and wondered if she would try anything. She cleaned herself and then stepped out of the shower, letting Julie dry her body, blinking a bit seeing her start from her legs but quickly realized what she was doing as she kissed her pussy and made her let out a moan.

After that, she went back to her room with her and watched as she was pinned down onto the bed and Julie began to kiss her inner thighs, making her moan out softly. She looked at the maid below her uttering, “w-we really s-shouldn’t be doing this....!”

• Love 1