ALLIE IN CHAINS.......(Kathy and AirAllie)

"Hush little bed slut," Julie said, placing a finger over the girl's lips.  "I know your little secret....and I'm gonna use it against you..."

She held up the smart phone.  "I have a little suprise for you on this.....with it, I guarantee you'll cum for me....and who knows, maybe I can use it to keep you under control...."

Julie began tongue fucking the girl, knowing full well she couldn't possibly cum unless one certain thing happened....the sound of her owner's voice, and only hers.

"Now listen very carefully," Julie said, turning the volume up all the way......sure enough, it was Elvira's voice, commanding her to cum!!

Julie laughed as she fondled the girl's tits, driving her tongue in and out of her pussy.....

Elvira would be out for hours....slave auctions tended to last a while, especially if Mistress decided to buy one.  It would be more than enough time to practive her control over Elvira's bed slave.....

Allie began to moan out loudly as Julie would begin to tongue fuck her pussy. Her body squirmed with pleasure and her hands gripped onto the bedsheets tightly from the pleasure. She wondered what the maid had in mind for her, her question was soon answered however.

Her eyes widened as she held up the phone to her and she heard the recording and f her mistress’s voice. Almost immediately, her body shook and she began to erupt with cum, screaming out loudly as she began to cum lots on Julie’s face and in her mouth. 

Allie screamed in pleasure as she came over and over again, her body twitching violently with every orgasm as Julie only continued to have her way with her body how she pleased. All she could do was endure it until her mistress came back and who knew how long that would take.

• Love 1

Julie knelt between her legs and playfully tugged at the clamps pinching the girl's pussy lips closed.  She smiled.....

"Well, what have we got here?," she said...."Looks like something is in there wanting to come out....."

Sure enough, a lump of something moving inside her was very much visible.  She was obviously trying to push out the egg but the clamps kept the device trapped inside.  Julie was careful not to let the bed slut push out the egg....instead she pushed it deeper inside with a finger.

To torture her, as Julie tongue fucked her, she kept the girl's lips pinched so when she tried to cum Julie trapped the girl's nectar inside so she couldn't push any of her fluid out.

"What torture, isin't it?" Julie said.....I'm getting you to cum but you can't release any of that precious nectar.....go ahead, push all you want....your'e gonna learn that Mistress won't be the only one to control you...."

She sucked on the girl's tits, watching down below as Allie squirmed like crazy, trying desperately to release.  Hearing her owner's voice, she had no choice but to cum but now all her juices were bottled up.....

Allie’s eyes widened as she could feel the egg inside of her insides being pushed deeper and deeper inside of her and saw the bulge that formed because of it. She then felt as the clamps were placed on her, causing her eyes to widen more.

As things went on, Allie began to scream out loudly as she was made to cum over and over again with the sound of her mistress’s voice but unable to release her juices with Julie holding her lips together with the clamp. 

Tears began to stream and pour out her her eyes and she began to grip onto the bedsheets as tightly as she could. This was pure torture. She had to endure it, but that was becoming harder and harder to do.

• Love 1

Julie continued to torment her.

"You want to cum, don't you bed slut?," she said sarcastically, a trace of venom in her voice.  "You heard Mistress's voice, in your ears and in your head.....you MUST cum, you have no choice....but I plugged your pussy.....you can feel all that nectar building up inside you, can't you?.....such sweet torture...."

She took a pair of clamps and pinched the girl's nipples shut then, starting from the base of her tits, squeezed them hard, pushing up towards her nipples.....she felt the milk inside the girl's boobs as she pushed the fluid up towards the nipples.

"All that sweet milk inside you," she taunted her...."and no way for it to come out......God, I love torturing you...."

She didn't have to do anything more to torture the girl....all that agressive manipulation caused her to produce more milk, the pressure in her tits becoming even more painful with her nipples forced closed, her pussy forced to cum over and over.....she sat back and watched the girl suffer.

Allie looked at Julie with her tears eyes, screaming out as loud as she could from her horrendous torture. Her body shook over and over as she continued to cum over and over again, but with no release as the juices only built up more and more inside of herself. 

Then came the nipple clams. She let out a moan as they were put in and then her eyes widened as she felt Julie squeeze them as hard as she could, forcing her milk to rush out but it couldn’t exit her, making her scream out even louder in pain.

She laid there squirming and screaming and crying just wanting Julie to stop this already and let her go.”

• Love 1

Julie kept torturing the girl, watching her wriggle and twist in torment.

"You didn't really think I was gonna just lay there and make sweet love to you," she said...."Did you?.....NO, I'm gonna learn to control you the way our owner does.....I'm gonna make you beg and scream for me to have sex with you just so I will open your pussy and nipples.....in the meantime....."

She took the stolen phone and began taking pictures and videos of the struggling bed slave.

"These are for my own pleasure," she said.....

After a while she left the girl writhing on the bed, knowing she would have no choice but to continue cumming.  She went downstairs and found the asian.

"Look what I got upstairs," she said, proudly showing her the pictures.  The asian shook her head.  "Theyr'e great," she replied, "but if Mistress ever finds out what your'e doing, she'll punish you.....be careful...."

Julie smiled then went back upstairs.  Back in the bedroom she sat beside the struggling girl.  "I'm gonna keep you clamped for another hour.....time enough for all that juice to build up in your pussy and cause you so much pain, and in your nipples too......

Allie continued to lay there on the bed, screaming out in pain and twisting and squirming all over the bed but unable to go anywhere. The tears kept coming and pouring out from her eyes and her hands gripped the bedsheets tighter and tighter as she was tortured more and more for hours.

She continued to cum more and more, feeling as the juices built up more and more inside of her just wanting to explode out but couldn’t. She felt the same with her breasts, her milk building up more and more wanting to be draining but could.

This was the worst torture that she had ever endured. She just wanted it to be over. She wanted Julie to stop, she wanted someone to save her.

• Love 1

Julie sat back in a chair, watching the girl writhe in torment.  "I'm gonna let you lay there clamped shut for a couple more hours....eventually the nectar in your pussy will be absorbed into your tissues but the titty pressure won't....you'll still be in pain but Mistress will never tell that I made you cum...."

She pressed the phone against the girl's ears.....the phrase, "TIME FOR YOU TO STOP CUMMING" in Elvira's voice was loud and clear.  She would now stop.

She brought over a tube, released the clamps on the girl's pussy and stuffed the tube inside her.  Instantly the nectazr came ,out.  Julie took the other end, put it in her mouth and swallowed it as the girl shook.

"You say one word to Mistress......ONE WORD and I swear I'll torture you twice as bad next time....."

Elvira returned 2 hours later.

"I have a suprise for you," she said, unlocking the leash and pulling the girl off the bed.  After making sure she was on all fours as she should, she led the girl downstairs to the basement dungeon.

There in the shadows was a naked brunette, gagged, arms up over her head, wrists secured to the ceiling, ankles bound.

"I want you to meet my newest slave," she said...."The driver that kidnapped you told me your original address and I checked out a few things.....turns out you two know each other...."

The suspended brunette started at Allie......

They were best friends!

Allie’s eyes widened as she was told to stop coming and instantly did as she was told. She then felt as the clamps were let go and her flood gates broke, her juices coming rushing out into the tube and into Julie’s mouth. She moaned out loudly and after, she laid there motionless, completely exhausted and tired.

Allie was happy to see Elvira when she came back and made sure not to tell her about what Julie had done to her even though she wanted to. She blinked hearing that she had a surprise for her and got on all fours and walked down to the basement with her.

Sure enough, Allie could see someone tired up and was told it was a new slave. She blinked and then, her eyes widened when she saw the girl in the light. She instantly recognized the girl as her best friend and gasped and started in horror. 

“M-Mistress... s-she is.... my best friend....”

• Love 1

The nude brunette stared wide eyed at the blonde.  What the fuck?.....what was Allie doing here?  She looked the bed slut over....yes, it was Allie, her best friend since they were pre teens....

Elvira looked the new slave over.

"Pretty sexy, isin't she, my wife?" The brunette perked up as she heard the word 'wife'.  Elvira smiled.

"That's right, there ....be no way of knowing, would there?....your BFF here has gone through some major changes....she has become a lesbian and my wife.  Your blonde friend here is also my private bed slave....but rest assured, I have plans for you as well....your'e going to join my wife as a bed slut.  You won't have the same priveldges as my wife---after all, only room for one wife.....you'll be used for sex and ONLY sex."

She removed the girl's ballgag.  "I'll give you two a few minutes to get re acquainted...."

Elvira left the room.  The brunette looked at Allie with suprise on her face.

"Allie!," she cried...."everybody thinks you vanished, maybe.....killed...I.....don't understand.  YOU, a lesbian?  and MARRIED????"

She struggled, her body swaying as she fought.  "You gotta get me outa here.....sosmeone....kidnapped me....I woke up nude gagged and tied up in some sort of sick slave auction....what the fuck is going on here?"

Allie looked up at her friend, someone she had not seen in so long. As her mistress left, her eyes widened a bit as she heard her own name being spoken to her, it felt weird, foreign, no one ever called her that anymore. It had been so long that, she had forgotten her own friend’s name as well as her own.

She frowned a little and nodded, “yes... all of that happened to me too... one night when I went to sleep... I was kidnapped and sold off to my mistress who was just here... a lot has happened since we last saw each other... I was.. tortured and I learns lot of new things... mistress converted me into a lesbian like her... I only love women now and despise men and yes... I am married now...” she said holding up her hand to show her the ring in her finger. 

She then heard the part about her helping her get out and frowned, “I’m sorry.... I can’t...if I did... who knows what mistress would do to me... and besides.. even if I did have the key... I still wouldn’t be able to help...” she said and pointed to her shock collar, “if I get close to the doors or windows... I’ll be shocked... I’m truly sorry that you had to be brought into all of this but... if you just endure everything... it will all feel good soon... trust me...”

• Love 1

Elvira came back into the room.  She picked up a whip from the wall and looked over at her wife.

She called a maid who soon entered the room, topless like the rest.  "Take my wife back to our bedroom and padlock the leash to the headboard," she said...."I don't want her here when I perform slave training.."

The black girl took Allie by the leash and led her away, locking her to the bed.

Elvira swished the whip in the air a few times.

"For your sake---and maybe your best friend's---I hope your training won't take as long as my wife did.  I didn't ask the auctioneer for your sexual preference because frankly it doesn't matter.  I can convert any woman into a lesbian but I think it's more fun to watch someone being forced to do something that is foreign to her.....right now however, you need to learn about the balance between pain and pleasure...."

She struck the brunette across the tits, her belly, her ass and her pussy.  Over and over she struck.  She was tortured for hours until it looked as if the girl was about to faint.

To her suprise, the girl whimpered then said...."Don't...p,lease don't hurt me.....don't kill me....I'll do whatever you  want...."

Elvira gace the new slave a puzzled look.  Apparently she had a low pain threshold, which was bad for her and good for her new Mistress....Elvira decided to test her.  She brought over an identical shock collar and locked it around her neck.  She attached a leash and brought her down from the ceiling.

"Fine," she said....."You will from now on only be on all fours.....any time I catch you standing or walking I will punish you severely.  You  will serve me as my 2nd bed slave, my fuck toy.  You will always address me as Mistress. "

She untied the girl, and waited for her to drop to all fours.  She led her upstairs and into the bedroom where Allie was already locked.

"So," she said...."You two know each other......"

She turned to Allie.  "I believe you already know Melody here.....this is the last time her name will be uttered by me...as of now she is Bed slut #2.  I will be having constant sex with both of you, and when I command, you two will have it with each other....My wife is going to be my 2nd in command and you will obey both her and me.  If you displease her, you will be tortured....tomorrow you will be branded and injected with a powerful drug that will keep you horny.  You will recieve more instruction later but for now, let's see how well you respond....climb up on the bed..."

She locked the other end of the leash to the headboard as well.  Elvira laid back up against the pillows naked, opened her legs and looked over at her two slaves.

"Now....both of you....you may begin pleasing me...."

Allie waited in the bedroom on the bed nervously. She saw the whip and knew exactly what her mistress would do with it. She waited there for hours in fear about what was happening to her friend and if she would be ok.

Soon however, she perked up when she heard the door opening and saw her mistress and her friend walk through. She seemed to be ok to her and smiled softly. Then she watched as her mistress tried her to the bed as well and then laid back naked.

As she gave her orders, Allie immediately nodded and answered, “yes Mistress!” She then got down between her legs, not taking up all the space, making sure to leave some for Melody to fit in as well. She then began to lick her mistress’s lower lips, licking all over with her tongue from her clit to her golds to slipping it in a bit and tongue fucking her.

• Love 1

To Elvira, this was her idea of heaven....a beautiful blonde and now an equally sexy brunette to please her.  She widened her legs, allowing both girls to feast on her pussy.

"That's it, sluts," she said....."Eat your owner....slave 2, watch as my wife works her magical tongue in me....I suggest you follow her leads.  Don't forget, I have tits that need attention too...."

Melody followed her new owner's hints and moved upwards, leaving the pussy for Elvira's wife alone.  As the blonde slurped away, her tongue in her wife's cunt, Melody gently took hand of the woman's left breast, licking up and down then began kissing and sucking her nipple.  After a while she switched over to the right, then began kissing her.  Elvira was pleasantly suprised at the eagerness of the new slave.....she was convinced that Melody was already a lesbian, wether or not she told her childhood friend but she suspected Allie knew.

2 naked vixens swarming all over their owner....nothing could look more beautiful.  

Finally Elvira decided to change positions.  She made her wife lay on her back, legs spread as she knelt between her legs.

"Cum for me, my slut," she commanded as she tongue fucked her wife.  She motioned for Melody to move up and suck the milk from her friend's tits.  As she looked up momentarily she wondered if it would even be neccessary to inject the aphro drugs into the new girl....well, better that she did.....she would brainwash her wife's friend tomorrow and convert her into a programmed slave.

Allie continued to eat away at her mistress wife’s pussy and looked up slightly to see how Melody was eagerly sucking away at her tits. She had my in fact told her about how she was a lesbian, but now she could see that it was probably right to assume.

She then blinked as her mistress now switched their positions and allowed her to lay on her back. She blushed a little as she opened her legs and began to eat away at her pussy. Almost instantly as she began, her body began to shake and she began to cum into her mistress’s mouth while moaning out loudly.

She then looked over to Melody, blushing as her friend came over and began to suck the milk from her tits, making her moan even louder and and blushed even more as she looked at her friend, never imagining that she would ever do things like this with her best friend of all people.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Melody had in fact many dreams about having sex with her best friend but it was difficult enough not to make passes at her.  As she hung there in the slave auction cage, she thought about Allie and wondered is she had suffered the same fate....When Allie was kidnapped her abductors made sure no evidence remained behind.  It was as if the blonde had simply vanished.

And yet here she was, nestled down by her best friend's shoulders, hunched over and sucking the milk from Allie's swollen tits.  She looked down and watched as Elvira ate her.  Melody had no inkling that it was possible to reprogram someone's sexual preference yet there she was, moaning twitching and.....CUMMING...to their owner's delight.

What happened to her friend? Allie politely refused any attempt she made at a pass or flirty move.  Was it indeed possible to change someone from hetero to lesbianism?

Elvira paused, leaving her wife groaning in frustration.  She picked up her phone and in minutes a maid entered the room wheeling what looked like a oversized wrought iron birdcage.  Elvira unlocked Melody and motioned for the maid to take her over to the cage.  It was shaped like an egg and mounted about 3 feet off the ground on a pedestal.  Hanging from the ceiling was a pair of leather straps.

Once Melody realized she was going to be caged, she struggled....the maid wrestled her into the cage, grabbed her arms up over her head and secured her wrists to the straps.  The cage was closed and locked.

"It's almost bed time slaves," Elvira said....I'm gonna make my wife cum once more and then time to sleep...."

She looked over at the caged brunette.  "I'm afraid there's only room for one wife in my life," she said...."You were bought for the sole purpose of sex, nothing else so you'll stay caged when not needed.  If and when my wife decides to use you it will be up to her to make sure your'e caged afterwards...my bed slut is my second in command, when I am not around you will follow her orders and she will have my authority to punish or torture you."

Allie would only continue to moan loudly as she was pleasured by the two girls. She had never imagined for one in a million years that she would ever be doing things like this with her best friend. After all of the advances and Allie letting her down, she was finally getting her chance and Allie, enjoyed it. To think that she was missing out of this. 

She then panted a bit as they stopped and watched as the maid came in and carried the cage. She knew what was going to happen and frowned a bit. She looked at Melody and gave her a sorry look but saw that the girl really didn’t seem to care.

She then watched as she was hung up and locked in the cage and listened to her mistress talk, nodding a bit. She wondered if she would actually have fun with her friend. She probably would let her out once in a while just to give her some freedom but then she would have to put her back in. She then looked at her mistress ready for their last bit of fun, but then blushed a bit realizing that Melody would be watching them.

• Love 1

Elvira made her wife cum one more time then stuffed her under the bedsheets and laid down beside her.  It had been a busy day and she was tired....the brunette's day tomorrow would be just as busy....she would be branded brainwashed and shot full of the powerful aphro drug.

Soon Elvira fell asleep.  Melody watched the two of them, still having a hard time believing what she had seen and heard.

"Allie," she whispered, being careful not to wake up their owner.

"Are you awake?  what's gonna happen to me tomorrow?  honey, I'm scared...."

She may be a lesbian but she still had some semblance of independence.  Just because she was bought and sold like merchandise, just because she had given in after the horrible whipping torture, the brunette still wanted to escape...and take her friend with her.  She refused to believe that Allie had fallen in love with this woman.

She looked up to see her wrists bound in the straps, struggling to get free.

Allie laid down quickly, getting ready to sleep with her mistress but the she heard Melody calling out to her. She sat up a bit looking down at her and frowned. “Melody... I’m sorry... there is no easy way of telling you what will happen tomorrow...” 

She got off turned a bit and tried to show her, her butt, hoping she could see. “Tomorrow you’ll be branded like this on your butt... you’ll be taught in the mistress’s ways and brainwashed to her will and them... you’ll be given some drugs to make you feel hornet all the time... I don’t know if you’ll we given the one I have to make you lactate like me...” 

She looked down at her saying, “I’m sorry Melody... I’m so sorry you have to go through all of this like me... just hold on and stay strong and it will all be over in no time... soon I’m sure everything will feel good...” part of Allie wanted to just run away with her friend too but, she knew that was useless. She had her mistress wife who tortured her, but she still toke care of her and she still loved her.

She soon said goodnight to Melody and laid back down onto the bed, cuddling against her mistress and drifting off.

• Love 1

Even though her wife remembered exactly what she went through, Elvira decided the next morning it would be best for her wife not to see her best friend being tortured and brainwashed.

The following morning, Elvira got up, yawned and stretched then kissed her wife passionately, thrusting her tongue deep into her mouth, at the same time gently fondling her already swelling tits.

She slipped a finger inside her slave's pussy, feeling for the egg....it had, by now traveled deeper inside, deep into her womb.  Elvira took hold of the string and pulled it forward just a bit then took her remote and activated the egg.  She picked the most intense setting to make sure her wife was far too busy having non stop waves of pleasure and orgasms to worry about her friend.

"YOU WILL CUM FOR ME NOW," she commanded then took a set of clamps and closed the girl's pussy....not totally closed, just enough for her juices to dribble out but keep the egg trapped inside.

Once her slave was occupied, she unlocked the cage and took Melody's wrists from the straps.  clipping a leash onto her collar, she forced the girl onto the floor.  "Smart slut," she said...."I see you already remember to be on all fours.  Good, now come with me...."

Checking periodically on her phone to keep an eye on Allie, she took the brunette to a small room.....the same branding equipment was already red hot.  The girl was strapped down on her belly on the table.  As a maid held the girl's ass cheeks wide apart, Elvira branded her on the inside of her left cheek.  She let the girl howl in pain for a while then released her, taking her into another room.  It was pitch black and had only a chair.  Melody was strapped in the chair, a Hitachi Magic wand secured up tight to her pussy, her hands behind her back.  The VR headset was placed on her head.

Like with Allie, soon sights and sounds overwhelmed her....a constant chant of phrases like, 'OBEY YOUR MISTRESS....MISTRESS ALONE KNOWS WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU....YOUR BODY BELONGS TO MISTRESS...."

On and on the brainwashing went....visions of naked girls being fucked by Elvira wearing a strap on, close ups of their faces as they achieved one orgasm after another, always with them howling in pleasure.

As she sat there, slowly being reconditioned, an injection was given, the same powerful aphro drug.  Soon Melody wanted nothing more than to cum but now she couldn't.....the mind changing words had already effected her....

'....you CANNOT cum unless Mistress gives permission.....no matter how badly you need to cum, you have no choice.....only the sound od Mistress's voice will allow you to achieve orgasm......when Mistress allows it, you will cum over and over in waves of pleasure until she tells you to stop......"

The reprogramming of Melody's brain went perfectly.  Melody was taken out of the chair and brought back to the bedroom.  Her eyes were glassy and unresponsive as she was placed back in the cage, wrists put back in restraints.

Allie woke up at around the same time as her mistress did and began her day, kissing her back just as passionately and let out some moans as she began to go for her tits and and finger her already wet pussy. She could feel as the egg was pulled out from deep inside of her, deep that Julie had pushed it and then her eyes widened as she felt the intensity of the egg and immediately began to moan loudly. 

She then received her orders from her mistress and almost instantly she began to shake and cum wave after wave of pleasure out of her body. It hurt a bit not being able to cum all at once but she was still happy to be able to let it out. 

She laid in the bed moaning out as loud as she could and watched as her mistress toke Melody out of her cage and began to carry her away, knowing exactly what she was taking her to do.

For the amount of time they were gone, Allie moaning and cums lot of times over and over as the time passed and soon she saw as they came back and frowned as she saw the expression of Melpdy’s face and truly felt sorry for her.

• Love 1

(sorry, typo glitch)

Melody seemed to stare off into space forever she finally re focused, gazing at Allie still writhing and wiggling on the bed, cumming like a faucet.

"You look so sexy and beautiful," she said in a strange, almost mysterious voice.  "I......want....to....fuck.....you," she said, "but I.......can't....something......"

Elvira came into the bedroom, looking up at the caged brunette.  She reached in and released her hands.

"you want to masturbate," she said...."don't you?....looking at my wife that way...."

Melody nodded her head, immediately dropping to her knees and slipping a finger in her pussy.   She finger fucked herself furiously, panting. Melody If left to continue, she would undoubtedly cause damage to herself.  Despite the ferocity of her hand she soon began to make her pussy lips red and irritated.

"Mistress," she said....."please.....fuck me.....I need it......"

Elvira gazed at her, a wicked smile on her face.  "Yes, you do, don't you?"

She unlocked the cage.  "get on the bed beside my wife....."

Melody rushed from the cage, leaped onto the bed and opened her legs, spreading her labia apart with her fingers.  Elvira stripped, cinched a strap on harness around her waist and got on the bed.

"You may cum number 2," she commanded.  Even before she got the dildo into her, Melody shuddered and came, her juices making the dildo glide back and forth into her easily.  At the same time, her wife was still under her power and after a few thrusts Elvira moved over and began fucking her wife.  A few more thrusts then moved back to Melody, then back to her wife.  Over and over, back and forth.