Yes, No, Maybe

Maybe. I have a short temper as it is, but with something like this, It would have to be a life or death situation for me or a loved one in order to kill someone for it.

Would you like a loaded baked potato?

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator
3 hours ago, Rucio said:

Would you like a loaded baked potato?

Maybe. Depends what it's loaded with. I do love a good baked potato though, especially the skin if its nice and crispy... That's my favourite part.

Would you get into a non-monogamous relationship with a Neko (Catgirl), if such a thing was real?

Yes, if someone needs to be able to have time with someone else, I'm perfectly ok with it. However, this may be very slightly up to the exact boundaries on such a situation and also how floofy those ears are.

Would you sign up for a program where you were given 500 million dollars to spend as you please, but you would be butchered for your meat in ten years time in some strange world where people are the new wagyu?

• 4 weeks later...

There wasn't a question asked last time, so I guess I'll just preemptively say "no" to it.

A strange man comes up to you and offers you a pill. It will enable you to stop time at will, but while time is stopped, you must have sex with one unique person for an hour of frozen time nonstop, where their body will be possessed by a lust demon. Trying to use the same person will end with exponential results. Do you take the pill?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In our world, no way. If I lived in a comic book world where that kind of thing happened, almost definitely. I'd be touching, licking and eating every dangerous, radioactive, crazy chemical compound toxic waste crap around trying to be the next SuperGirl!

Would you eat the meat from your best friends' severed leg if it was the only way to survive?

Is he still alive? Cuz that's be  kind of awkward. "Hey Phil, pass  the salt... your calf is a little chewy and bland."

Right now I would say no, but its hard to say what you would do in a survival situation.

Would you go into space with aliens but only get 50% chance of either living among them or being eaten by them.

Maybe. Are we talking about personal, controlled flight like magically? Yeah probably, it's easy to just use it for minor conveniences instead of what most people would think about using it for. Like, give me a license and plane and all the skills/knowledge I need? No. God no.

Would you want the power of invisibility if the only way to turn it on and off would be by doing a backflip? (does not alter your current ability to do a successful backflip but you don't have to land on your feet, just make at least a 181 degree rotation at minimum)

Archived