Discussions

3 hours ago, ThatLewdCat said:

Posted my character... Hope she's fine and would fit into the crew well.

Thank you for adding your character, she is interesting and I’m sure she will fit in. I you want her to be doing something in the BlackStar while the team is doing the expedition on the new planet you can, to show off your personality a bit. Maybe she can start in the training room of the ship and be meeting with my trainee character for fighting practice but that is just a thought.

• Love 1

I was thinking that the slug creature was a experiment made by the bio weapon scientist to act a one of the many traps he placed around his lab. It would capture people that didn’t belong to this world and hold them till the scientist collected them, to use for experiments.

• Woohoo 2

10 minutes ago, Busterbugs said:

I was thinking that the slug creature was a experiment made by the bio weapon scientist to act a one of the many traps he placed around his lab. It would capture people that didn’t belong to this world and hold them till the scientist collected them, to use for experiments.

Fun!

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Mysthero said:

Im... a lot slower than some of yall, I'll go ahead and write in a reply. But if I'm too slow to keep up with the planet exploration it may be better for me to have my character stay on the ship so I'm not slowing things down.

Your fine. If one of the characters gets hurt we can let you know to reply, but other then that you can just him following the group and you can post when you can.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

7 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Looking at the map of the ship I don't see a shower. Unless there is a general shared shower somewhere?

Although would that mean some of the crew have shared it before?!

"RestRooms", I believe. Considering the description in the location-related thread:  

On 24/08/2021 at 20:44, Busterbugs said:

Two small rooms that hold a toilet, sinks and a shower stall.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 2

The question is... One shower stall for the whole big crew? 😄 Mmhh... I know from personal experience how it feels to have one bathroom/shower in a huge family. I bet this would feel even worse then! Standing in line, all that... Oof.

Upd: Well, TWO, if we look at the picture closely. Two areas marked with number 14 aka Restroom... Still! Just two, for a whole big ship? 😄 I dunno!

Edited by ThatLewdCat
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ThatLewdCat said:

The question is... One shower stall for the whole big crew? 😄 Mmhh... I know from personal experience how it feels to have one bathroom/shower in a huge family. I bet this would feel even worse then! Standing in line, all that... Oof.

Upd: Well, TWO, if we look at the picture closely. Two areas marked with number 14 aka Restroom... Still! Just two, for a whole big ship? 😄 I dunno!

Sounds like there might have been sharing in the past then!

At least Zeeva is small! And portable!

Just now, Mysthero said:

I see 2 restrooms so... 2 showers! Everyone gets a 10 minute shower in the morning... you want extra time? I suggest you double up! XD

Exactly!

• Love 2

4 hours ago, NewHere said:

hello! i saw this club and thought it'd look cool to join, i thought i'd start by setting myself up with a character and say hi! hope it doesn't clash with the setting at all and fits in well, but if not let me know and i can edit some things im sure, hope you're all doing okay : )

Thank you for joining the club and creating the character. She looks like a good addition to the crew and if you want to introduce her in the BlackStar your can, so you can give her a bit of characterization and a chance to interact with some of the crew on the ship.

• Love 2
  • Woohoo 1

5 hours ago, NewHere said:

hello! i saw this club and thought it'd look cool to join, i thought i'd start by setting myself up with a character and say hi! hope it doesn't clash with the setting at all and fits in well, but if not let me know and i can edit some things im sure, hope you're all doing okay : )

Ooh! Fan of cybernetics, she could have some interesting fun and conversations with Cayn :3

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

And for the showers I was thinking that they are quite big able to fit four people easily and it has four shower heads, one in each corner. And if you want some privacy their is a button on under each shower head that can make a energy curtain form around your shower corner. It blurs the person inside and is semi solid, feeling like a firm rubber. If that sounds like a good idea I’ll add it to the description of the restroom.

• Love 2

7 minutes ago, Busterbugs said:

And for the showers I was thinking that they are quite big able to fit four people easily and it has four shower heads, one in each corner. And if you want some privacy their is a button on under each shower head that can make a energy curtain form around your shower corner. It blurs the person inside and is semi solid, feeling like a firm rubber. If that sounds like a good idea I’ll add it to the description of the restroom.

Sounds good to me 👍 hope nobody tampers with the energy projector while several different crew members are showering at the same time 😏 heh heh

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Like 1
  • Love 1