Discussions

Welcome @JennyDK. Thank you for joining and I love your character. I was hoping somebody would be second in command and the idea of her being the BlackStar’s AI, but also having a physical Android body is a awesome and smart choice for a second in command. If you have any questions let me know.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Busterbugs said:

Welcome @JennyDK. Thank you for joining and I love your character. I was hoping somebody would be second in command and the idea of her being the BlackStar’s AI, but also having a physical Android body is a awesome and smart choice for a second in command. If you have any questions let me know.

Thank you very much. I was honestly unsure if I had overstepped any boundaries with that. So I tried to limit the number of areas that she controlled.

How do you suggest I get started? Do people just pop up where they want and go from there?

16 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Thank you very much. I was honestly unsure if I had overstepped any boundaries with that. So I tried to limit the number of areas that she controlled.

How do you suggest I get started? Do people just pop up where they want and go from there?

You did great and to start you can have her pop up where you want to. Maybe you can have her began in the Captain’s room of the BlackStar where my captain character is right now. You can show a bit of her personality and character in your post and we can also show the relationship between the two.

I wouldn't think of it being better, just depends on how much you wanna take on and such. I mostly did 2 because I'm trying to reach out with more female characters, and having a brother sister duo I thought would be fun. Maybe even give someone an incest threesome if they ask really nicely:P

• Love 1

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Is it better to have more than one character?

He is right. If you are on here more and want to make more then one character, I would love for you to. The more crew members we have the more we can move the story and have more chances for interactions. 

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

There seems to be a limited number of crew spots. So if I make more, it will probably be more of a civilian, I think.

That is a good idea @Thatannoyinggodand The crew list I have is a basic guidelines. If you have a idea for a new type or what to add another member to a already full category of crew duties I’m open to it.

Edited by Busterbugs
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Alternative: Quartermaster. The one that deals with requisitions and such for armour and weapons and other equipment for the security staff.

Oooh, might be interesting to shadow a Quartermaster: never know what a well-meaning thief might find...

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Alternative: Quartermaster. The one that deals with requisitions and such for armour and weapons and other equipment for the security staff.

That’s a interesting one and could work. Would they just deal with weapons requisitions or would they also be like a weapon modifier to?