The Locker Room

• JennyDK changed the title to The Locker Room [OCCUPIED]

Tyro ducked into through the doorway into the new locker room, his bulky, 9 foot body having to squeeze through a bit. The middle age Oni was finding his stomach becoming a bit larger as he was growing older, although he was still very well muscled. His black eyes took in the clean new service room, with it’s rows of lockers running down the walls, wide sturdy benches in the middle and a huge shower room in the back. “Not bad.” He said, his wide toothy month breaking into a wide grin. He had never done it in a room like this so it should be interesting. He looked over his shoulder. “Come on in son.” He hollered.” Don’t just stand their.” 

Ki slowly stepped into the room, still wearing his wearing his baggy pants, unlike his father who had stripped at the door, his massive cock almost reaching the floor. The 12 year old was much smaller then dad, being a little over 3 feet tall, having inherited his body size from his mom, who had been an Imp prostitute. And also like his mother he had inherited some of her Body Manipulation Magic, but since he was half Oni which had no magical abilities, he was only able to do a few basic spells. The only think he had inherited from his dad was his strength and cock size. His soft cock was over a foot long and eight inches thick, bulging the pants leg it hung down down in.”I’m coming dad!” He huffed, nervously looking around. He had never been in a place like this, unlike his father who went to them every night, spending most of his time practicing magic that his mom had taught him before she had disappeared and exploring the woods where his father and him lived, not really liking the towns and crowds. But his father had insisted that he learn how to mate now that he was of age, so here he was. He moved slowly around, curious despite his nervousness, having never seen a room like this. He made his way back to the showers as his dad took a seat on one of the benches at the entrance.

It doesn't take too long before the door to the locker room opens up once more and to adult females make their way into the room, not yet spotting the two males present in here. They seem to sport rather skimpy clothing or perhaps their bodily assets simply makes it appear that way - most likely a combination of those two circumstances. In any case, their butts and bosoms bounce, jiggle and sway around rather freely and heavily, looking soft, doughy and nicely thick and fat. One of them showing stuff to the other on her phone while they carry gym bags to make them at least fit into the setting of the place.

"Ohhh, Tabitha. Where do you even find this stuff? Hahaha...that is indeed the most adorable thing I have seen all weeeeek", the blonde exclaims and giggles softly from the cute video of kittens doing lovely stuff on screen. Before the other can answer, she spots Tyro and Ki in the locker room with them and puts away the device."My my my.....who do we have here? Are you aware you are in the women's locker room you two?", she says in a playful and teasing tone.

• Love 1

Tyro grinned as the two beauties walked in  ,his monstrous cock twitching his eyes roved over the thick and sexy bodies of the two females. The blond one, Molly, appeared to be human while the black haired one, Tabitha, seemed to have a pair of horns. He stood up his cock slightly raising from the ground as his excitement grew. It had been a while since he had been with a human and the blond one was just his type.”I’m sorry, Ladies.” He said, playing along.”Me and my son thought that this was the man’s room.” His 7 foot long, semi hard cock rose again as it grew harder when he stopped in front of the blond woman. “And as you can see it might be a problem if I leave now.” He said with a deep chuckle, gesturing to his cock.

Ki hid behind the doorway of the shower room as the two beauties walked in. His cock swelled as his eyes fell on the black haired woman, as he carefully peeked around the doorway. She was incredibly beautiful, with a perfectly shaped body, long glossy hair and a cute smile. His cock stretched to a 2 foot long half hardness as his young eyes took in the first sight of such a attractive woman up close, threatening to rip his pants at the seams. His long imp like tail twirled in nervous excitement, but he was two shy to move from the doorway he was peeking from.

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Feel free to keep me updated on which order you want things to be done in. It will help me better understand the flow of things.

The two of them first look over the large father of the boy, trying not to snicker at the rather silly excuse to get lewd, but luckily it doesn't really bother them personally."I suppose it would be quite an issue if you did....", Molly starts off by replying back to his comment about the problem of exiting the room in this manner. Tabitha grins softly and nods in agreement."Indeed...though I am not sure what you would want us to do about it...", she says to follow up on what her friend said. Both of them reach for his growing member and then looking in the direction of the boy."Your kid seems a bit shy...is he okay?", Molly asks and winks at Ki.

• Love 1

Tyro glanced at where his son was peeking from around the corner of the shower room.” This is his first time in a place like this, or have sex for the first time.” He said, with a shrug.” He takes after his mom, being shy and all, but he warms up after a bit.” Tyro turns from his son and back to the girls.”Now back to my problem.” He said, pushing his cock towards Molly. The Oni had a thing for blonds, evident by his cock stiffing more he stared. 

Ki blushed black haired woman winked at him, ducking more behind the doorway, so just a eye and his long horns were visible. He watched as his father easily flirted with the ladies, wishing he could talk to them like that. Because despite his shyness he wanted to feel the softness of bodies, wondering if it felt as amazing as it looked.  He winced as his cock grew harder, pain shooting through him as the fabric of his pants cut into his skin. He ducked out of sight and unzipped his cargo pants, pulling his three foot cock from its prison. While not as thick or as big as his fathers, Ki’s cock was different, having rubbery, sensitive knobs running down the length in four rows. His dad didn’t know why his cock was like that, saying it was some kind of mutation, but it probably would feel good to a woman. He let out a big sigh of relief as he leaned back against the shower wall, his cock now pain free as he held it.

• 2 weeks later...

Molly steps backwards a little bit as it feels a bit pushy for me, so she creates a bit of distance as they speak to each other."Ah, I see. Well, hopefully he will get more comfortable with such situations over time then. Some first time experience does help sate the nerves", she replies back and gently put a hand on his throbbing piece of meat. Her hand is warm, soft and nice to the touch.

Meanwhile, Tabitha slips over to where the son is and shows her presence to him, with soft and sweet smile on her lips."Hello there, dear. Aren't you lonely over here? We can't have that, certainly!", she says and grins and slowly reach down towards his own rod, gripping it firmly and expertly. She starts to slowly stroke him off nice and slow, yet roughly."Ohhhh myyyy....are you all excited for me?", she asks teasingly.

• Love 1

Tyro smiled as the blond woman placed a hand on his throbbing dick. The girls skin was soft and smooth, her movements soft but expertly done.” Feels good, Sweetheart.” He said as he settled his large body down on the floor, his cock sticking straight up, it’s size as tall as the woman touching it. The Oni reached out a large, rough hand and start to play with the woman’s breasts, pinching the orb and flicking the nipple.

Ki jumped as the Black haired woman, Tabitha, appeared in front of him a enchanting smile on her face. He now that she was closer, she looked even more beautiful, with a perfect body, kissable lips and a air of seductiveness around her that immediately captivated the young Oni. He looked down shyly, but he let out a grunt in a mix of shock and pleasure as the slim hand of Tabitha gripped his cock. His eyes closed and his breathing grew heavy as the woman in front of him began his first hand job. The four lines of nubs on his length of his cock responded to his lust, protruding more and vibrating slowly.

• 2 weeks later...

Her hand keeps up the work on his fat and meaty shaft, adding just right sort of pressure and grip onto it. While still clad in clothing, it is still fairly thin and such, so he is still able to find her nipple to play with, making her groan softly in response."I am glad you seemed to like it. Soooo...do you often get handjobs from complete strangers...or just sexy ones like us?", she asks flirtatously and stick her tongue out lightly. She leans into the hand groping her chest. She has a soft smirk on her lips as they engang with each other like this.

Not far from those two there is Tabitha and the little boy. She snickers playfully at his shy and cute reactions and even lack of verbal response. This is also her first time with a minor, but that doesn't stop her it seems. Unlike Molly, she grips a tad tighter and firmer, before stroking faster than her good friend."Are you feeling good, darling? I can stop...if you prefer", she says teasingly. For now, she is fine with a silent partner, but hopefully the boy lets loose soon enough and joins in verbally. Meanwhile, she does her best to sate his penis.

• Love 1

Tyro grunted as the blond expertly stroked his cock, a glob of cum the size of a baseball leaking out. This girl was good and her body felt incredible. “I do let strangers do this.” The Oni replied. “But only if they are sexy like you, Hon.” His other hand reached up and pulled her shirt off quickly, leaving her bare chest. He gripped the nipples more, pulling them, before he clamped his mouth on her breast and started to suck, his long tongue teasing the nipple.

Ki’s pleasure was overwhelming his shyness, the woman’s slightly tight grip felt amazing on his vibrating cock. “It feels Incredible, Ma’am!” He huffed. “Please don’t stop!” The young oni’s eyes locked onto Tabitha‘s bouncing breasts, wanting to see them naked and feel them. “Can you take your shirt off?” He asked quietly. “I want to see more.”

• 3 weeks later...

OOC: Very sorry about the huge delay. Things have been very "up and down" for me for a while and my focus is usually 90% on my normal roleplays. I shall try and improve as much as I can on this.

Molly gives a nice and soft gasp as her massive jugs are set free, feeling quite confined and restricted in her her shirt."Hehe...quite fond of my chest it seems. Are they to your liking?", she asks for the purpose of playfulness rather than pointless confirmation. She pushes against his mouth with eagerness and joy, her sensitive love buds fully hard and lovely. Her hand, of course, keeps up the pace on his meaty stick, though it does quicken little by little, Molly wanting to give him more pleasure in return. Her touch is strong and firm, yet still quite soft and most definitely warm.

Tabitha grins widely at the unexpectedly bold and eager response from the young boy. Of course, she intends to fulfill that request and with her free hand she is able to open up her still overly tight and small shirt. It then is pulled off, revealing her own pair of giant jugs that bounce and jump and jiggle freely once they are out. She lets out a short, but lovely sigh of relief as she is free of her upper clothing."Ahhhh, much better! You can touch if you wish too, kiddo", she says teasingly.

• Love 1

• JennyDK changed the title to The Locker Room