OOC chat for Land of Etheria

@Gardsorm Not sure if you saw my edit I just made, so I will just add it here, just in case.

I have added a guild member who can help out and even help him get started in the guild as well. I plan to make her often be a bit of a guide for newcomers. Hopefully she works out for that.

• Haha 1

Alright, alright. xD (Everyone knows gobbos are superior anyway, so. <.<)

I know a friend on another forum who struggled to be allowed to use a shortstack but the mods are fairly strict there. Luckily I think we managed to find a workaround, but shortstacks out of fantasyland seem to catch a lot of flak. x_x

Definitely one thing I appreciate about this forum is the FC freedom.

• Woohoo 1

Of course, goblins are the ultimate shortstacks 😄

The fuck? That seems really limiting, depending on how the universe is otherwise. Is it like a modern day thing or what?

Oh yes. ED has a great policy regarding freedom of speech and such. It has saved my ass multiple times here. Like people trying to deplatform me.

9 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Of course, goblins are the ultimate shortstacks 😄

The fuck? That seems really limiting, depending on how the universe is otherwise. Is it like a modern day thing or what?

Oh yes. ED has a great policy regarding freedom of speech and such. It has saved my ass multiple times here. Like people trying to deplatform me.

Yeah... Myself and many others feel just how restrictive it is. Then again, many on the forum also seem mostly geared to using real faceclaims and anime ones, so we realize there's a lot of bias. Not much we can do about it. 😕 Anyway, sorry for the griping. I'm gonna keep enjoying the setup here. 😛

I'm not gonna test the limits of everything the site has to offer because the little it already offers is much more than I'm used to. xD

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Faceclaims? What are those? Ohhhh, I think I know the place, actually. I can't remember the name, sadly, but it did seem like a pretty shitty place if it is the one I was told about by another member here.

Why not? I always love to do that 😛

Yup, basically the pictures we use for characters. =p 

I'm not sure if it's the same place or not, but if it is in all likeliness... I wouldn't call it shitty because it does scratch a different itch for me, but it certainly has its downsides and deplorables. >_>; 

Hah! I like to keep my head down low and out of trouble. 😛

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I have always just called them reference images xD not sure where that other term came from.

So does F-list. Overall pretty shitty community, but it has a few members I like to do stuff with.

Why? Experimenting is fun 😛 

Oh! No, I've never been to F-List. xD I do know friends who have used it though. And duly noted, I'll call them reference images here. :3 I have heard it wasn't a very nice place to be. 

I do enough experimenting in writing. :3 

• 2 weeks later...