Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

Oh, um... I don't know if it's normal here or not, but I made those banners for my character so it's easier to identify who's in the post. If anyone else wants one, I can make them for you based on your character pictures with different fonts. Unless you guys find them annoying? ...in which case I can stop using them.

In case you haven't seen any of the threads where I used them, they look like this:

large.Elena_header_sm.jpg.8e10c3d017d60875a6f30125b42cf342.jpg

large.Lupita_banner_sm.jpg.408262f8c531a86765cadbb709a74527.jpg

large.Hybrid_banner_sm.jpg.bdd30b04725c27a0533da85e54790083.jpg

large.Wolf_banner_sm.jpg.a5a253c0f0e28fa2f3489b25e1c6c72e.jpg

• Love 3

4 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

Oh, um... I don't know if it's normal here or not, but I made those banners for my character so it's easier to identify who's in the post. If anyone else wants one, I can make them for you based on your character pictures with different fonts. Unless you guys find them annoying? ...in which case I can stop using them.

In case you haven't seen any of the threads where I used them, they look like this:

Welp, I liked them so much that you inspired me to do my own 😛

1JaQs8y.jpg

Tq8JPN6.jpg

Good idea, honestly. Until we finally get character profiles (Tema please), it's good to have some way to have visual aid at hand. May save some people having to have the character sheet thread constantly open :^

• Love 3

21 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

Oo, what do you use to make them? Hate to bug you every time, but I'd be interested in learning how.

@BladeRunner - Nothing fancy - free downloaded fonts, crop the pictures using Paint3D that came with Windows 10, then do the layout in Publisher because it's part of the Office license that came with my new computer, export as JPG and crop again in Paint3D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

large.Elena_header_sm.jpg.8e10c3d017d60875a6f30125b42cf342.jpg

large.Lupita_banner_sm.jpg.408262f8c531a86765cadbb709a74527.jpg

large.Hybrid_banner_sm.jpg.bdd30b04725c27a0533da85e54790083.jpg

large.Wolf_banner_sm.jpg.a5a253c0f0e28fa2f3489b25e1c6c72e.jpg

Oh neato although then it would mean needing image links at the ready all the time xD

I'm not sure how or where I should join in the rp and I was hoping I could ask for advice? >< I was thinking about arriving at the castle for the first time, but I'm not sure if that requires me to have called ahead and someone's waiting for me or if I should go look for someone to introduce myself to.

1 hour ago, Daemonshift said:

I'm not sure how or where I should join in the rp and I was hoping I could ask for advice? >< I was thinking about arriving at the castle for the first time, but I'm not sure if that requires me to have called ahead and someone's waiting for me or if I should go look for someone to introduce myself to.

Heyo! As far as I know, you're free to do either - we've had people just drop in random places and wait for other people to join in, but of course nothing's stopping you from finding someone and suggesting a scene ^^

2 hours ago, Daemonshift said:

It looks like Elena just finished up in the library. We could write a scene together somewhere, if you like. She's not very tied to any major plot points just yet, so if you were looking to be more involved in the main story and/or characters driving it, you may want to find another character to play with... either way, cool with me. 

6 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Oohh, pretty! Though I'm quite afraid the text won't be readable if you downscale it to match the rest of us.

Thank you! Sorry hard to tell scale on my phone. They have one closer to the size of the rest of yours, I'll do one more edit 😛

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

but I dont think any of my current characters would do that 

I thought about doing that too, but am more or less in the same situation. Plus none of the current vamps/werewolves seem particularly suited for it, besides maybe buster's character.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up