Ooc chat. QnA

3 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

Well that is a lovely question to see as the first bit of activity in this club in... a year and a half?

That said gangbangs are allways lovely! If it works out for you, i might place the same request!

wow a year and a half! Are there any active clubs I could be of service in?

I'm guessing asking is a good way to get it. Let me see if I can search up a few eager young lads.

*checks his notebook* "Yep," he says, giving it a little shake. "There's as many as you need. But, since there;s the pair of you you could pull a reverse gangbang...."

As an aside, how shocked would anyone be if I said I'd never played any Final Fantasy game? I did play the original Wasteland, if that counts for anything.

3 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

*checks his notebook* "Yep," he says, giving it a little shake. "There's as many as you need. But, since there;s the pair of you you could pull a reverse gangbang...."

Kinda makes me want a club thats just one big orgy/gangbang lol

That said a reverse gangbang is kinda... eh... its a different itch i dont currently want scratched

As for what clubs you could join... depends on a lot of things frankly, but you can probably get something going in public RP pretty easily. Most clubs are sorted by recent activity so you should(TM) be able to find something there