Ageplay, abuse, BDSM and rape

I try hard to let it go.  I'm too embarrassed to show so at first I just go through the motions, but all too soon my body starts to react. Squeezing my knees I attempt to lift off of the brush and for a little while it works but after a short while my legs begin to shake. As my strength wanes I sink down onto the vibrating brush. 

"OH!" Comes the exclamation as I touch the brush with the most sensitive part of my body and again I rise up. Eventually, however, I know gravity will win and once again I find myself lowering on to the vibrating brush. Almost instantly I feel an electric jolt passing my body as the brush contacts my sensitive clit.

It's not long before my hips are moving rhythmically across the top of the vibrating toothbrush. "OOH!" Comes a husky sounding report from my throat. I try to fight it but I can feel the heat rising inside me. I think about getting off but then more pictures of me flash on to the monitor. Nothing I can do but write it out and hope that when it happens it will be the end. 

Then "Ahhhh ...ahhhhh " my mouth opens wide in a guttural "ho ho" gasping intensely as a strong orgasm washes over me. Reaching down I switched the toothbrush off as I lay there panting. 

I watch the way your body contorts, the way you moan as you make yourself climax for my sick amusement. As you reach your final crescendo, I reach mine, releasing a wave of thick, sticky cum. What a waste. It should be all over your naked bodyy, or safely in the warmth of one of your holes. But. there will be time for that. I take the tissues from the glove box, wiping myself clean, before continuing.

On your screen a video starts playing. There is a girl, in her pajamas, staring back from the screen. It becomes clear that it is you.

"I am Akiko Sekoi Yamaguchi and I am 8 years old"

I smile, I let it run, so that you can watch you strip off your own suite pajama, the tears streaming down your face. I speak "You are going to behave, and do what I say. If you don't everybody you know will see what you've done. Your mommy and daddy."

"I use my electric toothbrush down there and I rub myself on my bear."  

I drop the next name, so that you know the threat is not idle. "Or maybe Sarah Lawson." She's a little blonde haired girl, two doors down, that you play with after school. "I wonder if she knows that you put your toothbrush inside of you, then brush your teeth with it."

"Ahhhh ...ahhhhh" the you in the video moans out over the buzz of the electric toothbrush, as you writhe on your bear

"
Or maybe Mr. Thatcher would like to watch" I say, naming your third grade teacher who you have a major crush on. I give it a moment of silence to sink in. "In a few minutes, I will knock on the door. You will let me in, wearing only the panties you have on right now."

That done, I mute the microphone and zip myself back up. I take a look at myself in the mirror, making sure that nothing looks out of place. I don't want the neighbors to get suspicious. Which is why I parked on the street outside your house instead of the driveway. I walk the paved path to your front porch, and up the stairs. I track your location through the open windows of your home as I do. Loudly, I rap upon your door, a sound that echoes through your house.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up