Ageplay, abuse, BDSM and rape

Cheap dad buys daughter second hand computer

Imagine the power you have! Dad bought me a computer off of an interned add. He thought he had scrubbed all of the old programs off before giving it to me but he was wrong. The previous owner (you) had secreted a hidden spy program that allowed keystroke logging and well as opening the camera. You were not sure what you would get but.... why not? It does not take long before you realize that the new owner is a pretty little preteen asian girl.

It's not long before you have a detailed dossier on my life including; Parents and teachers names and email addresses, my friends names, my home address, my cell phone number, and the passwords to a couple of social accounts (that you are very sure my dad would NOT approve of).

Carefully you watch for an opening and smoothly start with a messenger window. I am cautious at first but we are soo much alike that I instantly warm up to you and it's not long before you start leaving little gifts hidden in the yard. Perhaps a little something to wear? What I don't know is that when that little light on the cam is glowing, the can is on.

Then one day the boom gets lowered "If you don't want these pictures and videos to get distributed. you will do as I instruct. Understand!"

Not looking for nice!

Edited by akiko-bdsm
Refresh post

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's summer and I am out of school. After a fair amount of begging I convince them that I did not need a sitter. Being Asian parents, the thing that sealed the deal was explaining that they would not have to pay money for the sitter. Both parents work long hours leaving me home alone a lot. Frequently they get up and go to work before I even get up and return home after I've gone to bed so sometimes I do not see them for a few days, but nobody's complaining.

I'm forbidden to be on social media but I go there anyway, and in short order I have accounts on several social websites. I'm sweet, innocent and 8 years old. 

In the non-descript car, I watch as your parents pull out of the drive. It is early, the sun is just rising over the dew brushed suburban lawns. There are no paper boys or milkmen anymore, it is just me in the early summer morning. There are so many things I plan to do to you today. The promise of them is made even more enticing by the fact that I'm going to do them inside your home, the place where you feel safest, and that you're going to help me. But there is time for that yet. I am viewing your bedroom window through the long telephoto lens, watching you sleep. Even though your parents won't be home until after dark, there is no time to lose. With my phone, I send you an instance message, attached are photos of you, photos of you undressed, photos of you in the shower, naked, showing all of your most private places. The notification bell on your computer dings, louder then you remember, loud enough to wake you. I want these to be the first thing you see waking up in the morning.

"Hmmm, what" I say out loud as my computer pings again. To my surprise the computer is on. I was sure I turned it off. I must have done something wrong. 

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I focus on the strange images that are cycling on the monitor and ....... OMG!  I'm instantly awake!  

I back away from the monitor with my hands over my mouth.  "How?" I breath. I reach down to turn it off but for some reason it doesn't turn off. 'What am I going to do?"

The cursor blinks ominously in your chat window. A voice comes through the speakers from computer, it is distorted, disguised, but it sounds mean.

"I'll leak these on the internet unless you do exactly what I say. Look at the blinking red light. That's a camera. State your name and age." It instructs.

In the car, I am speaking these words, my phone set on speaker mode, as I watch you through the camera lens.  I pull away, turn my attention to my phone, showing the live feed from the hacked camera on the phone. It's your most private place, and I can see into it, control it - I own it, just like soon I will own you.

I smile. I knew your name of course, but I want it on the video. It's all part of the plan, I speak, the digitized voice out of your speaker voice speaks "Akiko. That's a pretty name. I want you to show me how pretty you are. Take off your pajamas for me. Show your body to the camera. And no trying to cover that cute little flat chest of yours, understand?"

An image flashes on screen, you, in only your pantie's getting dressed, but the rest of your body clearly visible.

"Then I'll have to start releasing images. Maybe I'll start with this one."

"Or maybe this one."

Another image flashes on your screen, it's close up, it's your most private, and secret place, tucked between your legs. I lick my lips, thinking about that, how good it will feel when I finally take it. But there is much to do before then. That's my little treat, I'm saving it until I can break you completely.

"Oh. I can start with this one."

A third image appears, you are stepping out of the bath, completely naked and exposed. Your face is clearly visible. You don't know how I've gotten my hands on these pictures, but I have them now. The blushing of your cheeks, the trembling of your lip, fuel the erection pushing against my pants.

"NO! .... WAIT!  Please don't"

My arms move almost as if they are doing it against my wishes. Slowly my fingers fumble with the button at my neck. You hear a slight whimper as the button opens. Without taking my eyes off of the blinking light my gown slowly opens. All too soon I get to the last button and the gown is fully open in front. Looking down and with another whimper I let it fall off of my shoulders onto the floor    

I drink in your body. I imagine all the ways I'm going to hurt it. What I'm going to do after I've heard it. Maybe I'll rub my cock against your chest, fuck those perfect, flat, undeveloped girl tits. Maybe I'll just cover them with my cum. I hear the whimper, and I wonder how much further I can push you before you start crying, let's see if I can find out. For now, I decide to let you keep your panties. I want to see what those cover in person, but there is one more act I need you to do on camera, to know you're doing on camera.

"Now play with your private place. Rub your little kitty, until I tell you to stop."

A few more pictures flash on the monitor to help convince me to do as I am told. 

I not a stranger to doing this but it makes me feel cheap and dirty knowing that someone is watching.   I wonder how much he ( I'm sure it must be a he) knows. Does he know about the electric toothbrush?  No, he couldn't. 

As I rub myself I ask "Why are you doing this to me?"

I've watched this before. But knowing that I'm making you do it, excites me. I know everything. I even know you traded pictures of yourself with a boy your age. Or so she thought. It was always me, and the pictures I sent back were pulled from the dark web. All the "strangers" you have been talking to were me. Why was I doing this? I mean, it turns me on, obviously, controlling someone innocent, humiliating you, torturing you, then forcabley taking you virginity. Especially when because you're a little girl. Then there is the money. You don't know it, but the little gifts I've been giving you include small cameras. It was how I got all those images. It was also how I was getting video of all of this, so strangers all over the internet can masturbate to video of what I'm doing to you. But I want to keep playing "You've been a naughty girl, a dirty girl. I know about everything, you thought was private, secret. Even the toothbrush. Now you need to be punished. We'll start by making you do that shameful, dirty thing while I watch."

"I won't" I say, the computer voice, spitting out the words on the other end "But you have to look right in the camera. Tell me how naughty you are. Confess all the dirty things you do yourself, until you make yourself cum". I linger on that last word. It's a dirty word, but I know you know what it means. I unzip my fly, slipping out my cock. I stroke myself, watching you abuse yourself for me on the glowing screen.

"Uhmm, but .... " Tears roll down my cheeks as I choke on my own words. I look down in total humiliation being forced like this. 'How could I have been so stupid!' I chide myself.

"I use my toothbrush". There's a lot pause of silence. The silence is almost worse than the threat. "I use my electric toothbrush down there" my arm comes up to wipe a tear.   Then "and I rub myself on my bear."  

I bite my lip to keep from moaning, my body shuddering. I have plans for that little toothbrush. I know how much you love that bear, and maybe I can get creative with it. I speak, the electronic distortion hiding the quiver in my voice "Now show me how you cum, like you do when you abuse yourself with your toothbrush - when you use your bear."

More images of you, flash on screen. Images of you masturbating, your fingers inside of you. Images of you on your teddy bear. Images of you, with your toothbrush, pushed against your bald little girl pussy. They are a threat, and they are also to add to your embarrassment and shame, so that you will always know you came to pictures of yourself, pictures of yourself doing things no one else was supposed to know about.

Slowly, defeated I leave the picture. Returning a short time later I have my toothbrush in hand. Putting my bear on my bed. Climbing on the bed I straddle the bear. Carefully I position the toothbrush so that the bristles are down. I can't take it when the bristles are touching me down there. 

I let our a quiet gasp when I switch the toothbrush on. I pray that you don't want me to stay there long. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up