Hey there! I had been thinking for the last few days that playing a maid for RP sounded fantastic! And well i have a few ideas all of them certainly have room to be fleshed out! Going through them in no particular order...

1. A newly hired maid at a nobles house (a count, duke, marquis, etc) caught the eye of the nobles heir or possibly the head of the house themselves! This can be framed sweetly or darkly. With the young lord possibly having a honest love for her or possibly just wanting her for her body, using her job as a hostage and his nobility as leverage to get what he wants.  Im picturing some sort of fantasy setting with very mild amounts of magic accenting daily lives. With civilization around 19th century Europe. 

2. A modern day maid cafe opened up near my soon to be maids home with pay thats way above average! With this she could pay off her rent, handle her debt, and even have a nice chunk of time to herself after work due to the hours lining up perfectly!!.. what she didn't know was this maid cafe offered more then a little extra... with items on the menu ranging from the classic cutesy things like having a maid feed you or sing a little song... to raunchier things like being able to eat your meal off your maids body, a stripshow, lapdances and the like... with a special menu avaliable to regular customers that let them do anything they might want...  i picture this as modern day, in a world where restrictions on things like sex and prostitution are a tad more lax. Your character could be one particular regular who we focus on each time he visits, or multiple different customers she serves over the course of a shift, either way i would prefer we stick to one active character each in each scene, with only superficial references to other maids or customers around the café 

3 possibly the most ridiculous idea... based on the idea of battle maids my character could be any number of things, a synthetic cyborg, an alien, or a straight up magical girl! Regardless of her past she lives to protect the future! Protecting an advanced civilization from those trying to take over or destroy it! And the one trying to do that... is you! Create a nefarious villain who defeats my battle maid and decides to ruin her pride before continuing to take over the world! This could be through several forms of non con, be it mind control/reprogramming, sexual training,  or straight up forceful humiliation! 

I could possibly come up with more options but this is probably a good guideline for you to work off of for what im interested in! Feel free to suggest/ask for any tweaks or changes if your interested in having something fun "maid for you"<3

Thanks for reading and have a good day!

• Love 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up