Let’s see if we can get an active story here, going to use a character from one of my clubs that had a brief early surge of activity, before crashing into inactivity.

The character I’m playing is a boy-turned-girl.  One of the first to go through a procedure that made her a 100% fully functional girl, no physical trace of what she used to be.  Of course such a procedure was very expensive.  In desperation for money, she eventually found a solution.  An infamous local whorehouse in the bad side of town.  It did not look impressive, but it had a near world wide reputation and protection/secret support from powerful people.  The reason was, if you were willing to pay enough, you could do absolutely anything sexual there.  Any taboo, any fantasy, you could fulfill it, as long as you could afford it.  The whores employed there, lived there.  Had their basic needs covered, and got a fraction of the money people spent to fuck them.  This girl was given the offer, they would pay her bills, in return she would work there at least until she paid it off.  As a teen and genderbent girl, they saw her value, a niche whore customers would pay a lot for.  With reluctance she agreed and moved in.  Advertised as a special girl, higher priced, for both age and gender bent status.

That’s the idea, her and a variety of customers.  Some nice, some not.  Some wanting to know her better, others just wanting to fuck her.  Some spend the night with her, some leave after sex.  Just about any kink might happen at least occasionally.  Some repeat customers, some one time.  The daily life of a full time whore.

I figure she could have multiple different threads going at the same time, with different customers.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
Grammar fixes.
  • Love 1

On 14/09/2022 at 10:56, Gr00mersJOI said:

(Should I just reply here? This idea sounds hot)

My understanding is this section is just for requests, actual RPs go in the Filth Hole section.  I’ll see about getting one started there later today.

Separate threads can made later too, for anyone else who wants to play her customer(s).

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up